PDA

View Full Version : One In 10 Drivers You Pass On The Road Are Naked From The Waist Down!

Matt White
01-23-2006, 11:53 AM
By FRED KENNEDY

A whopping one in 10 motorists you pass in traffic are naked from the waist down, a new federal study warns.

And you can pinpoint them with tips from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which says "seminude driving is just as dangerous as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

"It's important to watch for the warning signs so you can protect yourself by driving defensively when you suspect a seminude motorist is near," NHTSA spokeswoman Jan Kelmer told reporters in Washington, D.C.

According to Kelmer, naked drivers usually are "just regular folks in search of a cheap thrill." They give themselves away by:
Weaving through traffic like drunks, especially while pleasuring themselves, or after they've scalded their privates with spilled coffee or a dropped cigarette.

Slapping and arguing animatedly with a passenger or passengers, indicating somebody has made an unwelcome advance involving their fully exposed naughty bits.

Flipping off or waving handguns at other drivers at random, as if to say, "I'm naked and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

Look REALLY embarrassed during routine traffic stops that end with them wrapping up in a police-issue blanket for the trip downtown.

Motor around town grinning like Cheshire cats for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Romeo Delight
01-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Shocking!

Douglas T.
01-23-2006, 12:43 PM
:drive: damn ... busted! :D

Jérôme Frenchise
01-23-2006, 01:20 PM
One in ten? I really thought we were more numerous than that! :D

bueno bob
01-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I dated a girl with 44 DD's who used to drive in the country topless.

Pretty fuckin awesome for me!

flappo
01-23-2006, 03:22 PM
did you drive over any roadbumps ?

bueno bob
01-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by flappo
did you drive over any roadbumps ?

I'd drive 5 miles out of my way to find them.

WACF
01-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I dated a girl with 44 DD's who used to drive in the country topless.

Pretty fuckin awesome for me!

How'd ya keep from driving into the ditch?

SNIPER
01-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
By FRED KENNEDY

A whopping one in 10 motorists you pass in traffic are naked from the waist down, a new federal study warns.

And you can pinpoint them with tips from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which says "seminude driving is just as dangerous as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

"It's important to watch for the warning signs so you can protect yourself by driving defensively when you suspect a seminude motorist is near," NHTSA spokeswoman Jan Kelmer told reporters in Washington, D.C.

According to Kelmer, naked drivers usually are "just regular folks in search of a cheap thrill." They give themselves away by:
Weaving through traffic like drunks, especially while pleasuring themselves, or after they've scalded their privates with spilled coffee or a dropped cigarette.

Slapping and arguing animatedly with a passenger or passengers, indicating somebody has made an unwelcome advance involving their fully exposed naughty bits.

Flipping off or waving handguns at other drivers at random, as if to say, "I'm naked and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

Look REALLY embarrassed during routine traffic stops that end with them wrapping up in a police-issue blanket for the trip downtown.

Motor around town grinning like Cheshire cats for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Now that the cat is out of the bag what is Spammy gonna do for fun now?

diamondsgirl
01-23-2006, 04:35 PM
1 out of 10, huh?

So far there are 8 replies, plus mine makes 9.

if none of us are driving half nude...that means the next person to post is the freak! :p

Bill Clinton
01-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Somebody mention me? Haw!

http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

jslav06
01-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Hmmm...
Interesting.

NATEDOG001976
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
What's the big deal?

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
What's the big deal?

Well...
If I get into an accident and the jerk off has to come out of the car 1/2 naked to "deal with me"?

He will be up for the humiliation he is looking for, I tell ya! :D

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
One in ten? I really thought we were more numerous than that! :D

Yes, you where right Jérôme... in France, the ratio is the opposite! :D
And there is no hiding in those Smarts you guys drive???

NATEDOG001976
01-24-2006, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Well...
If I get into an accident and the jerk off has to come out of the car 1/2 naked to "deal with me"?

He will be up for the humiliation he is looking for, I tell ya! :D

This still won't stop me..lol

bueno bob
01-24-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by WACF
How'd ya keep from driving into the ditch?

I don't know...but I kept driving into HER ditch repeatedly...

:)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes, you where right Jérôme... in France, the ratio is the opposite! :D
And there is no hiding in those Smarts you guys drive???

:D Yes, just the opposite: 1 in 10 keep their clothes on. They will look weird! :D

And driving small cars will make us look even more greatly "membered" than we already are! :)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-24-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't know...but I kept driving into HER ditch repeatedly...

:D What's left to do when your car is ditched in the middle of nowhere, anyway? ;)

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 12:59 PM
:D What's left to do when your car is ditched in the middle of nowhere, anyway? ;)

At least Bueno Bob got tripple protection;
His helmet and 2 air bags... :boobs:

bueno bob
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
At least Bueno Bob got tripple protection;
His helmet and 2 hair bags... :boobs:

:D

Indeed indeed...gonna make me miss those days if we keep talking about it...lmao

Matt White
01-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Leather seats make this a tough option in the summer.......

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Leather seats make this a tough option in the summer.......

Tttsssssssss...... :p

Matt White
01-24-2006, 01:19 PM
HA!

:D

That's the spirit!!!

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
:D Yes, just the opposite: 1 in 10 keep their clothes on. They will look weird! :D

And driving small cars will make us look even more greatly "membered" than we already are! :)

Ha... THAT's why you guys came up with those???

I hated them... they made me look big and fat! :mad:

bueno bob
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM

But you're forgetting one thing...

Jérôme Frenchise
01-24-2006, 01:53 PM
:D Aah... Love in the car... In the middle of the fields, summertime... The temperature's still very warm, and the bird is getting so, so hot... French kissing for a little while, exploring hands, and you wind up all naked with no other witness than the open sky and bats and owls and *wham!* mosquitoes, the stars through the sunroof and... sometimes the moon that enables your eyes not to miss the sight of your babe who, really, is lovely...
Then you let yourself go for good: you make one with her sweet skin, tits and ass and pussy, mouth, legs and breath and desire on your velvet backseat (I only have velvet, not leather - "boooo", okay, okay...), nothing else would even come to your mind... And you feel aaaall right! :) There's nothing greater to be done down here! :)
You spend the night there, then you drive the bird back home (that's why you made love to her in the fields... ;)), only because it's way past sunrise and, though it feels very hard to leave her there, her poppa, mum will wonder where has she been, what has she been doing, and so on...
Aah, love in the car... Reminds of such sweet memories that are still so vivid in my yet fucked-up mind... There may be nothing like a simple bed to make love, but I'd dig it so much to live such moments again: maybe that'll be my aim for next summer. No. No maybe's. It will be. :)

bueno bob
01-24-2006, 01:56 PM
But you're forgetting one thing...

And that one thing is...

You're totally irresistable...

Jérôme Frenchise
01-24-2006, 01:56 PM

Oh... no way, BG. You're as gorgeous as can be. Er... No, you're more than can be. It's not a stupid small European car that would change anything about it! :mad:

bueno bob
01-24-2006, 01:58 PM
I got nailed for the first time in the passengers seat. The girl I went out with that night was acting bored with the movie (we went to the drive in) and just wouldn't shut up...guess it was a dumb movie...

Finally, I was getting bored, so I was like "You wanna go get something to eat?", and she's like "Nah, you'll do fine" and the next thing I know...

OK, show of hands - how many of us lost it in the car?

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 10:11 PM
I was just walking by and there he was... beating the "Smarties" inside that tinny car!!! :eek:

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 10:15 PM
O.M.G.!
I just noticed the post guard on the curb...
It has a "XXX" on it, because it is in Amsterdam! :p

Jérôme Frenchise
01-25-2006, 12:52 AM
I was just walking by and there he was... beating the "Smarties" inside that tinny car!!! :eek: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=835760

:D Not even a carton of yoghurt... a "petit suisse"! :D
You look great on the pic. A very funny shot!

Those thingammies are nothing but mopeds in disguise, a real curse on European roads... They don't require a driving license, so anybody not even having the slightest notion either of the highway code or what driving is about can drag theirs on the roads and piss off real drivers stamping their feet behind them suckers...

blonddgirl777
01-25-2006, 07:01 AM
:D Not even a carton of yoghurt... a "petit suisse"! :D
You look great on the pic. A very funny shot!

Those thingammies are nothing but mopeds in disguise, a real curse on European roads... They don't require a driving license, so anybody not even having the slightest notion either of the highway code or what driving is about can drag theirs on the roads and piss off real drivers stamping their feet behind them suckers...

You can tell by my expression that it is exactly what I'm thinking! :confused:

fryingdutchman
01-26-2006, 04:57 AM

OK, show of hands - how many of us lost it in the car?

That would be me....

Front seat (reclined) of a Mazda.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-26-2006, 12:32 PM
You can tell by my expression that it is exactly what I'm thinking! :confused:

BTW, did you have a look around? :D