PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson Demonstrates More Of His Assholeness

Hardrock69
01-24-2006, 02:18 PM
VIDEO (http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2006/01/pat_robertson.wmv)
[download video, 13 meg wmv file]

Pat Robertson Uncensored

Pat Robertson After his last few wacky pronouncements, calling the Reverend Pat Robertson "anti-gay" actually rehabilitates his image a bit, in an intolerant, religious-right kind of way.

But here is a video clip of him letting his true feelings out during a 1992 taping of The Larry King show.

This footage came from the satellite feed of the show, and was not broadcast on CNN. In it, you'll see the Reverend complain about being ambushed by homosexual callers, while a CNN handler (or a Robertson aid, I can't tell which) bitches about the call screener and most significantly, reminds Robertson not to answer the questions asked of him, but to speak about whatever Robertson wants. The clip gets good at the 1:56 mark, but you can't fast forward due to a weird conversion error. Found this on youtube.com but I think the original came from Brian Springer's 1995 documentary Spin, which featured uncensored, un-broadcast satellite footage of Robertson, Bill Clinton, Ross Perot and others.

scamper
01-24-2006, 02:20 PM
wouldnt it be Assholyness

FORD
01-24-2006, 02:30 PM
http://datelinehollywood.com/wp-content/PatRobertsonimage.jpg

It's always the Sodomites!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the reason I always say dumb psychotic shit at the drop of the hat is because HOMOS ambushed me on CNN!!

Hardrock69
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
LMFAO!!!

What a fucking idiot....

He is doing what Falwell did back in the 80s...being an idiot moutpiece for the Christian Right.

And in doing so, easily demonstrates to the world what an idiot he is, as well as many Christian Zealot assholes out there....

BigBadBrian
01-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
LMFAO!!!

What a fucking idiot....

He is doing what Falwell did back in the 80s...being an idiot moutpiece for the Christian Right.

And in doing so, easily demonstrates to the world what an idiot he is, as well as many Christian Zealot assholes out there....

Yeah, us Christian Zealots elected him Supreme Evil-Stomper last month. :rolleyes:

Talk about stereotypes and idiots, Hardrock69 is the epitome of intolerance. :cool:

Guitar Shark
01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
What is your opinion of Pat Robertson, BBB?

Hardrock69
01-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah, us Christian Zealots elected him Supreme Evil-Stomper last month. :rolleyes:

Talk about stereotypes and idiots, Hardrock69 is the epitome of intolerance. :cool:

You are speaking of yourself again.

Pat Robertson is a bigoted asshole, as is Falwell.

Those facts do not reflect upon my personality whatsoever, BRIAN.

Get your head out of your ass.

Or better yet, pull it out of Pat Robertson's ass.
:cool:

Hardrock69
01-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

BBB has jerk-off fantasies about being butt-raped by Pat while sucking Jerry Falwell's pin dick.

:D

FORD
01-24-2006, 04:46 PM

If I remember correctly, they're almost next door neighbors. Brian probably attends all of Pat's gay S&M orgies :D

Guitar Shark
01-24-2006, 04:55 PM
He definitely goes on the defensive whenever Robertson's name gets brought up. I can't tell if he's defending Robertson, however, or just attacks on Christianity in general (not that Robertson represents true Christianity).

Hardrock69
01-24-2006, 05:14 PM
That is my point.

Not everyone is a true "Christian".

Falwell and Robertson definitely are not, as they continually demonstrate an intense homophobia and bigotry that are not representative of the Christian faith.

Big Bad Brucie seems to think I was making generalizations about ALL Christians, but it is quite obvious he still is unable to properly comprehend English in written form.

Unchainme
01-24-2006, 06:22 PM
LOL, Remember when Oral Roberts said he needed 8 mil. or God would kill him.

And Then Gilbert Gottfried said something like. "God Will Kill him? That should be fun! :)."

Can't fucking stand those religos whacko's, it kick ass when they get caught though!

Unchainme
01-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Shit, I would e scary as hell to see robertson or falwell become president. You thought Bush was a Nazi?, You ain't seen nothing yet if these whackos were president.

FORD
01-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
LOL, Remember when Oral Roberts said he needed 8 mil. or God would kill him.

And Then Gilbert Gottfried said something like. "God Will Kill him? That should be fun! :)."

Can't fucking stand those religos whacko's, it kick ass when they get caught though!

It's really too bad that God didn't "call him home" on his live Sunday broadcast. It certainly would have put the question of His Existence to rest once and for all.

BITEYOASS
01-24-2006, 08:20 PM
What a pussy Pat Robertson is, can't handle a few angry callers. Then whispers like a little bitch off the air about dem homo's. Tell you what if religious whackos kept making calls to me, pissed off on my opinions of adults needing more sex; I would Yell to my assistant: LET'S SHOW THESE MOFO'S WHO IS BOSS! BRING ME MORE OF THEM FUCKIN CALLS!!! :D

Cathedral
01-24-2006, 11:22 PM
Pat Robertson is losing his fucking mind, and there wasn't much there to begin with.
A Christian can be judged by their actions, they for the most part seem to forget that little detail.

Thing is, a true Christian doesn't get mixed up in faith politics, and that's all you see preaching on the tube, with very few exceptions.

If you want to see an example of a good faithful servant of God just check out this dude named Joel Osteen...you can almost feel the spirit of God in what he says, and it's always in context of the scripture which is a very very rare thing to have in a church these days.

When in church i found a good way to determine the doctrine the church really stands for.
Listen to the preacher closely as he speaks and if he reads from the bible then says, "I think", get up and walk out, you're in the wrong place.
But if he says, "The Bible states", chances are you're not being preached one mans flawed opinion of what the scripture actually says and you're safe, for now.

Why is it so hard for people to believe in God?
Because so many are coming in his name to spread poison in order to line their own pockets and it is easier to discount God than it is to seek his salvation.
Simple answer, there is security in numbers and riding the social rail.

The problem isn't so much the ride, you can get off anytime you want. but stay on it until the final destination?
That's where the revelation sets in, albeit too late to change anything, spiritually speaking.

Hardrock69
01-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Ya know...despite all our differences, and despite all the fuckheads in office and in charge of large religious income-producing corporations, this is still the only world we have.

Imperfect, but at least it is home (despite it's flaws).

BigBadBrian
01-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If I remember correctly, they're almost next door neighbors. Brian probably attends all of Pat's gay S&M orgies :D

Damn. :rolleyes:

Another gay reference. You've been watching that gay Cowboy flick too many times. :D

BigBadBrian
01-25-2006, 09:42 AM
He definitely goes on the defensive whenever Robertson's name gets brought up. I can't tell if he's defending Robertson, however, or just attacks on Christianity in general (not that Robertson represents true Christianity).

Christianity in general, of course, to answer your first question.

Pat Robertson isn't the mouthpiece of most Christians, though some would like to believe he is.

Hardrock69
01-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Same goes for Falwell, Swaggart, Tilton, ORAL Roberts, Bakker, etc.

scamper
01-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Same goes for Falwell, Swaggart, Tilton, ORAL Roberts, Bakker, etc.

Charleen Tilton?

Hardrock69
01-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Robert Tilton

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/televangelists/robert-tilton/

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/televangelists/robert-tilton/tilton.gif

Hardrock69
01-25-2006, 01:51 PM
Here...BigBadBrucie's favorite pastor...

The Robert Tilton Fun & Games Page!!!

http://216.131.88.117/tilton/