PDA

View Full Version : Inmate Gets Extra 18 Months for Sen. Clinton Threat

Sarge
04-05-2004, 03:43 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=7&u=/nm/20040405/od_nm/crime_clinton_dc

Inmate Gets Extra 18 Months for Sen. Clinton Threat
Mon Apr 5, 9:05 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - A federal prisoner was sentenced to an extra 18 months in jail on Friday for threatening to kill former first lady and New York Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (news - web sites), prosecutors said.

He told a psychologist he made the threat because his life was dull and he wanted some notoriety, they said.

Edward Falvey, 51, admitted to a charge of threatening to kill or inflict bodily harm on Clinton in an effort to gain "15 minutes of fame." He is currently serving a 30-month sentence in a Fairton, New Jersey, prison for bank robbery.

In a letter he wrote last April to a psychologist at the prison, Falvey said he wanted to shoot a famous person so he could acquire a bad reputation.

"I want notoriety in my life. My life is dull and boring. I need to spice it up," he wrote, according to a statement from U.S. Attorney Christopher Christie in Camden, New Jersey.

In another letter he said his "hit list" included Sen. Clinton, former President Bill Clinton (news - web sites), or a U.S. district judge. "Why? Because when I am released I have nothing to look forward to."

He later went into detail about how he was going to stalk Sen. Clinton and shoot her along with a U.S. Secret Service agent outside the senator's New York City office.

FORD
04-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Hope getting anally raped on a daily basis is "excitement" enough for him.

What a fucking Freeper dumbass :rolleyes:

ELVIS
04-05-2004, 03:50 PM
"My life is dull and boring. I need to spice it up."

:D

ELVIS
04-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Hope getting anally raped on a daily basis is "excitement" enough for him.

What if he's not attractive enough to be raped ??

John Ashcroft
04-05-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm sure Hillary can relate...