PDA

View Full Version : Mexico bound

WACF
01-27-2006, 11:49 AM
I got married last July and we are heading to Mexico for our honeymoon next week.

We are staying at an all inclusive resort...the RIU Jalisco.
I have been told by a few people that they like to take things to leave in the room for the maids.
True or not I do not know but, I have been told that school supplies like notebooks, pens, pencil crayons ect. are expensive.
I do not mind taking stuff and leaving it for them...I just want to know if this is something alot of people do...or is it necessary.
I would hate to take some stuff and have them wonder why in the hell did I leave that there...especially if they would prefer a few pesos.

Any travellers here that have done this or heard of it?
Any tips?

bantonelli
01-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Leave them some pics of ROTH in his prime.....they can drool and have him for dessert, if ya know what I mean. They love american men, so why not leave them something they can dream about.

Oo la la...Senor David Lee Roth es AMOR and SABROSA (delicious)cuchi, cuchi....as Charo would say.

Jimmy Jingles
01-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Leave 18 used rubbers, a black dildo, an empty jar of Anal-Ease and some photos of former Minnesota Vikings great and co-host of That's Incredible!, Fran Tarkenton.

They will love that.

Diamondjimi
01-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Forget Tarkenton..........Leave some pics of Marv Albert ! LOL!

sagebrush
01-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Yes little things that are very cheap here cost a lot to them . And anytime you give something to someone you will be a better man .

Douglas T.
01-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Leave 'em a copy of SONRISA SALVAJE!

Diamondjimi
01-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Assbrush
Yes little things that are very cheap here cost a lot to them .

Like the Mexibitch:splooge: you forced at gunpoint to marry you ?!
Get back to work loser,you've got a clean up in isle 2. The Slurpee machine blew up . mmmk !?

sagebrush
01-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Hay monkeyfucker why don't you do something nice for the world and kill your self ! You only wish you had a woman as good as my wife . And by the way whos the motherfucking raciest now . grow up and be a man BOY !

WACF
01-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the replies...I had a good laugh at some of them.

I think I should put some anal lube on the dresser just to see the wife's reaction.

Thanks sagebrush...I have heard that many times here and it good to hear someone somewhere else confirm that.

Diamondjimi
01-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by WACF

Thanks sagebrush...I have heard that many times here and it good to hear someone somewhere else confirm that.

Confirm what ?

Diamondjimi
01-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by sagebrush
Hay monkeyfucker why don't you do something nice for the world and kill your self !

Ahh , now there's some positive advice ,(rolling eyes). Is that what your Daddy told you while he was fucking your kidneys ?

You only wish you had a woman as good as my wife .
Uh , no thanks. I don't need to pay for $ex.

And by the way whos the motherfucking raciest now . grow up and be a man BOY !

WTF are you on , meth ? Mexico is not a race , Shitfunnel !

WACF
01-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Confirm what ?

That things like school supplies are expensive there versus how cheap they can be here.

Diamondjimi
01-29-2006, 08:39 PM
:tits:

:smoke2:

jslav06
01-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Don't drink the water. :uck:

sagebrush
01-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Thanks for the replies...I had a good laugh at some of them.

I think I should put some anal lube on the dresser just to see the wife's reaction.

Your very welcome , my wife is from mexico and we buy alot of stuff for her mother and friends . we spend about 1500$ to 2000$ before we go down on stuff here and down there it would be like 10.000$ so if if you leave stuff they will be thankful .

sagebrush
01-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Ok dickhead jim i see your not going to eat a gun , im very sad ! Did someone tell you if you talk shit on the computer it makes you a big man ? Why don't you go do what you do best kiss someones ass here at rotharmy , your a punk, i bet you you get the shit kicked out of you everyday when you make your crack run ,cause you got to be smoking crack to think i give a rats ass what you think or say for that matter . go talk shit to someone that thinks your something other than a 12 year old ,masturbating all day punk .

Diamondjimi
01-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Have I mentioned ...............?

sagebrush
01-30-2006, 03:24 AM
Do you really need to put pics of your self on here ? have some pride in your self for gods sake ! And please try to kick the habit crack is bad for you .