PDA

View Full Version : Sickest video clip on the internet!

Big Fat Sammy
01-27-2006, 07:53 PM
http://www.deviantclip.com/?Show=Media&Id=411&ref=13

Watch it...I DARE YOU!!!! :D :D :D

bueno bob
01-27-2006, 08:53 PM
What was that, was she puking?

Big Fat Sammy
01-27-2006, 09:39 PM
The one girl looked like she was faking it...as it was coming out in a slow, thick, steady stream....unlike the projectile vomiting of the others.

Seshmeister
01-27-2006, 09:46 PM
No offence to Cato et al but Japanese people are unique in the world.

They really seem to be different from the rest of humans.

It's not the sickest thing though.

I still haven't recovered from seeing a hostage getting their head cut off. I thought I could handle anything, I'm not squeemish at all and have seen a lot of real life shit but I will never look at something like that again.

Cheers!

:gulp:

redblkwht
01-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

I still haven't recovered from seeing a hostage getting their head cut off. I thought I could handle anything, I'm not squeemish at all and have seen a lot of real life shit but I will never look at something like that again.

Cheers!

:gulp: I saw that too bro, it was demonic feeling after i saw that video i wasnt the same for a week..
im assuming it was the iraq one.:rolleyes:

Big Fat Sammy
01-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
No offence to Cato et al but Japanese people are unique in the world.

They really seem to be different from the rest of humans.

It's not the sickest thing though.

Cheers!

:gulp: \

I've seen a couple of those beheadings. It was shocking how they do it. I thought it would be an ax or sword, but they use a knife.

Don't wanna see any more of that either.

jhale667
01-27-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I can do without the beheadings...or the barf for that matter.

But in this case, you gotta admit the coup de grace was the snot rocket at the end. :D

Big Fat Sammy
01-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Speaking of Cato...maybe he could tell us whats going on here...

http://www.deviantclip.com/?Show=Media&Id=25

blonddgirl777
01-27-2006, 10:23 PM
W.T.F...
Now I'M the one who wants to puke!!!

Big Fat Sammy
01-27-2006, 10:27 PM
http://www.deviantclip.com/?Show=Media&Id=25

It's seems like some sort of contest....

rustoffa
01-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Try procuring a fresh roadkill trophy mount with a shitty chainsaw. Oh yeah, throw in not bleeding it out first.

Yee-haw!

Cathedral
01-27-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm not watching it now, don't wanna risk puking and waste good xanax.

jslav06
01-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Fuckin' Gross.

Dave's Bitch
02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
omfg EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nickdfresh
02-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah, Id say the guys getting decapitated is pretty fucking horrible footage...

Then there's the guy getting sodomized by a giant horse cock, apparently he paid to do so at a beastiality farm, and later dies (Darwin called)....

Big Fat Sammy
02-04-2006, 07:31 PM
I heard about the horse guy that died...that was taped?

(Not that I wanna see)

Romeo Delight
02-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy

(Not that I wanna see)

Nickd posted a link and I wish I had never seen it.

Felt like I had been hit by a two-by-four between the eyes.

Weird...I get dizzy just thinking about it.

Don't do it, please.

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy

(Not that I wanna see)

It was circulated on the internet after police investigated and found a fucking weird bestial perv cult/whore-house/farm for animals in California...

A link to the video, and an essay (on really stupid people that get killed by interacting with animals inappropriately, he also made fun of that guy featured in a film, that lived with Grizzly bears in Alaska, and was mauled to death by one of "his friends") was posted by Joe Rogan at http://www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44092

Do yourself a favor and don't watch it.

bueno bob
02-05-2006, 03:27 AM
You know what the funny thing is?

Nothing really seems to upset me that much...I watched the horse-cock thing (saw it as soon as it got posted here)...the aforementioned puking...I've seen quite a few beheadings/dismemberments/etc in my time...and I saw the grizzly thing quite a while back, too...at one point, I watched a guys leg get ripped to shreds by a pack of wild dogs out in the woods...and yet nothing physically repulses me.

I think growing up on the farm kinda desensitized me to most of it, considering I've killed/skinned/gutted/beheaded, cooked and eaten as much as I have...even with the beheadings, I saw it from a very clinical and detatched point of view, which is basically the way I see ALL violence...even that in which I've been involved in personally has been very...well...impersonal to me.

Guess I'd have made a great surgeon...lmao

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 09:55 AM
I guess I'm kind of the same way...

Not much really repulses me anymore, though I get upset at the idea of people suffering more than of the gross-out gore factor...

I've seen a little in real life, and you just get desensitized to it. But seeing people screaming in pain is a bit more difficult to take, that's what really upset me about the beheading videos...