PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~This just in from John Kerry!~~~~

Cathedral
01-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Damn, i'm registered with both the Dems and the Repubs, but the only people who spam me are the Democrats.

I never get a thing from the GOP, i wonder why?

Anyway, i thought this was worth a laugh, him coming into the Cat's secret mystical lair n all that, lol.
(It's standard issue spam)

Dear James,

Yesterday, Senator Ted Kennedy and I told our colleagues that we supported a filibuster of Judge Alito's nomination for the Supreme Court. And we weren't alone. But the bottom line is that it takes more than two or three people to filibuster successfully. It's not "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington." If you want to stop Judge Alito from becoming Justice Alito, use your own email list and organize. We can't just preach to our own choir. We need to prove to everyone - from our friends and neighbors to our fellow Senators - that the American people know Judge Alito will take our country in the wrong direction, and they expect something to be done about it.

So I'm asking you to join Senator Kennedy, me, and concerned citizens across America who are signing this petition to support a filibuster. If there was ever a time to forward an email on to friends and family, this is it. One way or another, we're going to find out in the next few days if Judge Alito is going to become Justice Alito. You know where I stand. The time to make your voice heard is now. So please sign this filibuster petition and get as many friends as you can to do the same.

Sign the filibuster petition

If Judge Alito gets on the Supreme Court, it will be an incredible mistake for America. And remember, this is one mistake that we can never take back.

I voted against Justice Roberts, but I feel even more strongly about Judge Alito. Why? Rather than live up to the promise of "equal justice under the law," he has consistently made it harder for the most disadvantaged Americans to have their day in court. He routinely defers to excessive government power no matter how much government abuses that power. And, to this date, his only statement on record regarding a woman's right to privacy is that she doesn't have one.

There isn't a shred of doubt in my opposition to Judge Alito's nomination. I spent a lot of time over the last few years thinking about what kind of person deserves to sit on the highest court in the land, so I don't hesitate a minute in saying that Judge Alito is not that person. His entire legal career shows that, if confirmed, he will take America backward. People can say all they want that "elections have consequences." Trust me, I understand. But that doesn't mean we have to stay silent about Judge Alito's nomination.

Sign the filibuster petition

President Bush had the opportunity to nominate someone who would unite the country in a time of extreme division. He chose not to do this, and that is his right. But we have every right -- in fact, we have a responsibility -- to fight against a radical ideological shift on the Supreme Court. This nomination was a sellout to the demands of the extreme right wing of the Republican Party. The president gave no thought to what the American people really wanted - or needed. So now that the president and Judge Alito have proven they won't stand up for the majority of Americans, we have to stand up. We have to speak out. That's the true meaning of "advice and consent."

Sincerely,

John Kerry

Pssssssssst, i ain't signin' no petition ding dangit.
Alito is just fine by me, and it beats the previous alternative don't cha know...

FORD
01-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Already signed it. And I'm on record as not being a big fan of Kerry, but I can't find any argument with him here. Alito is the perfect judge for the type of fascism that the BCE has been trying to get away with recently. Wiretaps without warrants? Sure, why not? Strip-search children?? Yeah, where's the harm in that? Give the Chimp dictatorial powers?? Well, why not? What could possibly go wrong there?

No Alito. not now, not ever.

Cathedral
01-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I guess i'm more trusting than i originally thought because i don't see Alito being a threat in the manner you mentioned.

In my opinion the court is too Liberal and he brings a bit of a balance to the system.
And really, isn't that how the government should be run, from the center of the isle?

If the government leans to the left or the right it isn't representing America as a whole.

And that is it in a nutshell, fair and equal representation of ALL americans is what i support.

FORD
01-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Here's the Supreme Court as it now stands......

Roberts - appointed by Chimpy

Breyer & Ginsburg - appointed by Clinton, but on the suggestion of Orrin Hatch

Souter & Thomas - appointed by Poppy Bush

Scalia & Kennedy - appointed by whoever was thinking for Reagan that week (probably Poppy Bush)

Stevens - appointed by Jerry Ford

So there you have 6 of the current 8 appointed by BCE presidents, and even the "liberal" president's two choices suggested by one of the most conservative senators.

How then, can such a court be considered "liberal", by any stretch of the imagination?

bobgnote
01-28-2006, 04:49 PM
SDO'Connor is Justice sitting, until replaced. Sandra writes the fundamental rights opinions, the most prominant US female, ever.

Alito is a jackass, in contempt of Congress and USDC/EDPa., for PROMISING the Senate JC that he'd recuse if he drew a Vanguard Mutual case when confirmed to the US 3rd CA in 1992, then sat and RULED on a Vanguard panel, in 2002. Alito could only replace O'Connor in a world ruled by idiots, commanded by morons and TRAITORS, undermined in detail by CATHOLIC ANTI-CULTURE and idiots and their predatory buggers and organized crime, that the Catholic-spawned idiot-prey-species geeks attract! We must END THE TRAFFIC, which puts us in the same lanes as the St. Freaks, or get hit.

Alito steadily acquired all the way to $390,ooo of Vanguard Mutual stock, where his sister worked, then in 2002 sat and RULED on Vanguard, from a panel, defeating recusal, DESPITE CLEAR US CODE FOR RECUSAL, somewhere like about 28 USC 455, from memory. Sam then said he couldn't remember, then ignored law on recusal.

That means Alito is in CONTEMPT OF PROCESS AND COURT, for any action by affidavit in Pa. state court! Then he gets his law license attached, where he was a US 3d CA judge. Then what? He was in contempt of Congress, but the Catholics in BOTH the Demo and Pub holes won't hit Sam the way they need to since they are ALL spinning us to hell, like a bunch of seditious geeks could and are doing us. Cronyism kept his recusal hearing from asserting the law, BUT A 1983 ACTION WILL FORCE PENN STATE TO KNOCK THE NITTANY OUT OF JOE.

Alito OPINIONED for the off-warrant, chattel inclusion of a 10 year old daughter of a named subject, WHO HAD NO DRUGS, so the cops shaking him wanted his women. I'm ALL done with Republicans.

Alito is a doomsday figure. His nomination shows that ethics and actual morality are GONE. Catholic substitute anti-morality and organized CRIME are in and evading review. GW is a chimp with BOTH hands caught in trappers' coconuts, that is, with holes just big enough to allow a chimp hand to enter, grab bait, then hold on with the nut on!

But the process of bopping the other critters with the greed-attached coconut-gloves, which GWChimp uses to bop the neighbors, will cause ultimate removal of first Chimpster paws, THEN to follow will by ultimate removal of the Chimpster, by some process that includes the US being a terror target of those RICO-monkeys like GW Chimp attract, as business partners unlawfully proximate and interested.

GW Chimp is an ILLEGAL MONKEY, still assertng his Presidency despite clear accumulation of unlawful interests, shared by Congress. Usama called for folks to read ROGUE STATE. The truth IS, GW heads a RICO state, hiding behind USCA 11's false evolution, by rulings like Alito's.

GW heads a SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, asserting illegal, inflationary power deals and power plays, BOTH, when NEITHER are preferred.

GW asserts Israel, when this used to be in the West Bank, until the Romans kicked out Judean claims in 126 AD, after the second uprising ended with destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem. Israel is why we weren't in the League of Nations, since the British were all Balfour Declaration and off to Zion, by Jingo (assholes).

But after WWII, the US was pimping like the old imperial rats were, all through Vic and WWI. You don't get to have EITHER the illegal power deals in the US (particularly California's 2000-1) post-deregulation, fraudulently increasing costs and prices the world over, and yet assert military AID TO ISRAEL!!

Yet the Diva-dingos of the US still think they can snap on the great dildo of invasion for military industry, and pretend to administer to support an invasion, which only feels good to the executive war dogs. The US media is all in a great, illegal gathering, to pretend it can fund any of its bureaucracy, now spiraling up a big load of INFLATION, unaccouted by all of the media, in collusion!

So the power deals went in like the second hit, in that the US economy will collapse before Israel is severely compromised, BUT the US economy will collapse FIRST, having been struck, SECOND, in the way of the hijack attacks. The Mohammed Atta thing is a 'MA,' look what they done gag, like Mohammed Ali Agka was, since the Agka shot to Pope John-Paul's stomack was to symbolize how the Catholic pressure cooker would be vented by violent purge, by suicide belt attacks, thereby inaugurated. It was a gutshot metaphor, to the Bull-allegory.

Your Hell's kitchen is ON FIRE, girls. The attacks, when they come, will cross the US like an M. Or will it be a 'W.' For SURE the bushbots want to automatically evade notice, that THEY INCITED BIN LADEN, that the bushbots are now continuing to hide THEY COUNTER-FUNDED THE US DOD AND LEVEES IN SEVERAL STATES, so vital infrastructure is unfunded, by the two WARS, the US subsequently funded to NOT alleviate the original neglect, that of trying to simultaneously FUND ISRAEL, and yet enact ILLEGAL, INFLATIONARY, POST-DEREGULATION POWER DEALS, designed to take down the economy by degree.

The GW group is seditious for hiding the inflation and doing BRAC, while pretending to hunt bin Laden. They kill Usama, and pan-Islam gets RIGHT UP, AND WHACKS THE USA HARDER THAN IT CAN STAND UP TO, with various help they will get on the inside.

Repent or burn and die. Best, impeach GW for cause and repell the Catholic gits in illegal proximitiy. OFF THE GRASS, Sam in CONTEMPT. Sam dodged recusal, but if he gets an affidavit of contempt, a bar trial, all backed up by a 42 USC 1983 lawsuit to FORCE THE STATE OF PENNSYLVAIA TO ENFORCE US AND STATE LAWS ON RECUSAL AND CONTEMPT, the GW monkey-business draws to a close, NOW.

But Democrats are too SOLD OUT. They will neither administrate nor file on Alito OR GW, since they are spinning their fellow Catholics and bar-fascists, with Alito's continued, inappropriate presence in Congress.

Usama had to attack, since he and millions of other Moslems HAVE NO RECOURSE IN US COURTS, and the DOD can buy US gear to shoot them, all night long. they knew they were deadlined, since new cruise missiles are arriving, which throw everything up for grabs, but one thing remains certain: THE US AND ISRAEL PERSIST AT CONQUEST, ON BORROWED MONEY AND BORROWED TIME, on borrowed manifest.

But 2008 is the year, when Israel's 60th Yom HaAzmaut (birthday) is 5/8/2008, adding to 23 as does 9/11/2001, 126 years after the euro-Zionists first went to Palestine to await the British betrayal of the Arabs in 1917 with Sykes-Picot Treaty, during Lawrence's Bedouin-waged campaign, which led the end of WWI, but the certain start of WWII, and now, the likely start of WWIII appraoches, from US corruption on top of a series of GRAVE NEGLECTS, which undermine the republic, which point to at-large US bureaucracy including GW AND all the states cand corporations, so US participation in any peace is unlikely, before DOOOOOOM comes with a bigger bang, and that means, BOOOOOOM!

What's a BOOOOM? It's the loud, DEEP sound of an approaching, RETROACTIVE ABORTION, you might say!

Cathedral
01-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Here's the Supreme Court as it now stands......

Roberts - appointed by Chimpy

Breyer & Ginsburg - appointed by Clinton, but on the suggestion of Orrin Hatch

Souter & Thomas - appointed by Poppy Bush

Scalia & Kennedy - appointed by whoever was thinking for Reagan that week (probably Poppy Bush)

Stevens - appointed by Jerry Ford

So there you have 6 of the current 8 appointed by BCE presidents, and even the "liberal" president's two choices suggested by one of the most conservative senators.

How then, can such a court be considered "liberal", by any stretch of the imagination?

The court is liberal in the way it Rules, Ford.
Are you telling me that Clinton didn't pick his choices for the court? One of the biggest decisions a President can make and he let someone else, a Republican mind you, influence his choices?

And see, it's hard to take you seriously with this BCE crap. I don't believe in a BCE, Ford. that means i don't see the big picture that has all of these people in cahoots with each other in some big mega-max conspiracy designed to make Jews of us all and order an extermination.
You claim BCE operatives are invading...no..."infiltrating" the Democratic Party and destroying it from the inside, so damn man, who the fuck can you trust?

Alito isn't a perfect choice, but as i said, he's a fine choice unless you want to risk another Bush appointment.
Alito is fine by me, considering the alternatives.

FORD
01-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
The court is liberal in the way it Rules, Ford.
Are you telling me that Clinton didn't pick his choices for the court? One of the biggest decisions a President can make and he let someone else, a Republican mind you, influence his choices?

And see, it's hard to take you seriously with this BCE crap. I don't believe in a BCE, Ford. that means i don't see the big picture that has all of these people in cahoots with each other in some big mega-max conspiracy designed to make Jews of us all and order an extermination.
You claim BCE operatives are invading...no..."infiltrating" the Democratic Party and destroying it from the inside, so damn man, who the fuck can you trust?

Alito isn't a perfect choice, but as i said, he's a fine choice unless you want to risk another Bush appointment.
Alito is fine by me, considering the alternatives.

The difference between Clinton and Junior is that Clinton respected the constitution and the seperation of powers, and therefore respected the role of the Senate in confirming judicial appointments. So he consulted with a leader of the opposition party in an effort to find judges who would be reasonably accepted on both sides of the aisle and thus avoid lengthy confirmation battles.

Junior did no such thing. Instead he's trying to ram another right wing extremist Opus Dei dominionist federalist society constitution hating, privacy rights shredding, unitary executive (dictatorship) empowering asshole down all of our throats.

My personal opinion is that Clinton went too far to the right in enlisting Orrin Hatch's input. But at least he understood the process. Chimpy doesn't give a fuck about the process, the rules or the laws. Only about his sickening agenda.

Warham
01-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Ginsburg was accepted by the Republicans because of her qualifications, not because of her liberal ACLU background.

My question is, how can you have a dictatorship when the dictator is reduced to a four year term in office? Bush is gone in three years. If a Democrat wins in 2008, can I call that a dictatorship?

DrMaddVibe
01-29-2006, 11:37 AM
[B]Already signed it. [B]

You were against him before you voted for him and spoke against him but signed it...clear as mud.

You're not a democRAT...you're insane.

LoungeMachine
01-29-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Warham

My question is, how can you have a dictatorship when the dictator is reduced to a four year term in office? Bush is gone in three years. If a Democrat wins in 2008, can I call that a dictatorship?

:rolleyes:

This doesn't really go over your head, you're just playing dumb, right, Warhamster?

BushCO and their cohorts are setting things up for 16 year blocks, at a minimum. Also with impunity from any other "branch"

Poppy should have won in 92. You hadn't counted on Perot, and were too late in getting him out of the way. Hence your stealing of 2000 to begin anew.

Warham
01-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Lounge, Lounge, Lounge...

There is no BCE. If there was, Bush WOULD have won in '92. Not could have, would have. Perot wouldn't have ran, because he would have been threatened by the BCE secret ninja police.

So, was Clinton (your personal hero) part of that 16 year block?

Cathedral
01-29-2006, 12:09 PM
The difference between Clinton and Junior is that Clinton respected the constitution and the seperation of powers, and therefore respected the role of the Senate in confirming judicial appointments. So he consulted with a leader of the opposition party in an effort to find judges who would be reasonably accepted on both sides of the aisle and thus avoid lengthy confirmation battles.

Junior did no such thing. Instead he's trying to ram another right wing extremist Opus Dei dominionist federalist society constitution hating, privacy rights shredding, unitary executive (dictatorship) empowering asshole down all of our throats.

My personal opinion is that Clinton went too far to the right in enlisting Orrin Hatch's input. But at least he understood the process. Chimpy doesn't give a fuck about the process, the rules or the laws. Only about his sickening agenda.

I find very little to argue with in this post, and i don't have a rebuttle.
The only thing i can say is that I just don't see Alito making that much of a difference.
It could be worse though, and it almost was with Harriet Meyers.

But honestly, what good will a petition do?
I mean besides put lots of people on record that they have no confidence in Bush.

I don't, and at this point i'd just like to get through the next couple of years and get him out of there.
If some validity can be found in some of the alleged conspiracies and actual charges can be filed and impeach his ass, I wouldn't fight it one bit.

I'm a conservative, but i'm not a Bush style conservative that supports trampling state's right's or outsourcing the income's of pretty much anyone who was in manufacturing.
And though i hate to admit it, Bush has no idea what upholding the constitution means.
So far he has proposed more ammendmants than any other President in history. changing something is hardly the way to uphold it.

I'm not happy with Alito, but i'm not willing to risk another pick that may, and more than likely, would be worse.

My final position on it is that it's time to cut the losses since there is basically nothing that will stop the confirmation.

I must say that i am quite surprised the fillibuster didn't draw more left wing support than it did. I'm still not sure how to take that one...I expected more kicking and screaming if the truth be known.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Lounge, Lounge, Lounge...

There is no BCE. If there was, Bush WOULD have won in '92. Not could have, would have. Perot wouldn't have ran, because he would have been threatened by the BCE secret ninja police.

So, was Clinton (your personal hero) part of that 16 year block?

And GORE would have won unquestioned in 2000 if Ralph NADER hadn't run...

DrMaddVibe
01-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And you're an assbag!

And, and, and...what a fuckwit!

Nickdfresh
01-29-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
And you're an assbag!

http://www.cavhooah.com/images/cav%20baby%20from%20wwwrileyarmymil.jpg
Dw'eye dooze w'ittle tears tough guy...

LoungeMachine
01-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
And you're an assbag!

Another fine retort from Team Clueless

[ did mommy and daddy say it was okay for you to to post/think that?]

Warham
01-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Bush would have won unquestioned in 1992 if Perot didn't run. ;)

Cathedral
01-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Where is Ross Perot these days by the way?

FORD
01-30-2006, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Where is Ross Perot these days by the way?

Well, since you asked...... Here's the most recent interview I could find from Perot. He's not active in politics much himself these days, but as usual, he isn't very happy with what is going on at the moment.

Point of Contact: H. Ross Perot

05:30 PM CDT on Saturday, April 23, 2005

You're worried that America is not taking care of business.
You should read what David Gergen wrote in U.S. News & World Report. We are now borrowing $2 billion a day from Asians. Standard & Poor's predicts that unless we change course, our debt will be downgraded to junk bonds within 25 years. Do the math on that. It comes down to every man, woman and child in this country owing $2,433 each to Asia at the end of this year. If you take that year after year and compound the interest, it's scary.

Before you were a presidential candidate, you were an education reformer. It seems like no matter what we do, we can't get our school system right.
In the late 1960s, we had the finest public education system in the world. We now rank at the bottom of the industrialized world. That tells us where we are. We better get busy or we're going to lose world leadership.

A newborn child is like an unwired computer. There are trillions of neurons that wire the brain. The ability of these trillions of neurons to connect starts to shut down at 6 years of age, when we start our public schools. We know this is a medical fact.

Now, an uneducated Chinaman can recognize 2,000 symbols. You've got to have this tremendous hand-eye coordination to read and write their language even minimally. That's what makes the Chinese factory worker so productive: Their hand-eye coordination is just off the charts. In India, I don't care how poor you are, if you want to talk to everyone in your neighborhood, you have to learn 12 different dialects by age 2. Now that's a neuron connector!

In the best American universities, more and more of the engineering students are from India and China. They are financed by their government and are going back home. If you look at where the future is headed, you get a pretty clear picture, right? We're in denial.

Where will the next Ross Perot-style reformer come from?
I have no idea. That's not the real issue. The real issue is to get this message to the American people so that they understand that time is critical. You can either wait until after some terrible event occurs in your life that was predictable and spend months or years fixing it, or tackle it in advance. We must start now.

link (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/points/stories/042405dnediperot.3af4b33e.html)

Can't find anything to argue with there.

Cathedral
01-30-2006, 12:34 AM
I voted for Perot in '92 and left Poppy to the wolves, who didn't though?

Ya know, He was right about NAFTA, dead right.
I've been hearing that big sucking sound for a decade, and the sucking continues.

We need another guy like him to step up to the plate.