This Canadian Mo'Fo had it coming..
http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/canada.wmv

DickFace

Dr. Love
04-06-2004, 08:52 AM
God Bless America :cool:

Big Troubles
04-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Ah pussy cheap shotted. If anything I thought the American's looked liked dicks at the end. Sure the guy had a red mark, but shit that was a sucker punch from left field. Did you notice not one of the American's had his pants around his waist? lol hat on sideways, jeans hanging, showing crack. Cool dudes! :lol:

Dr. Love
04-06-2004, 09:36 AM
LOL, yeah. I didn't care who was American or who was Canadian, the video was just funny.

Sarge
04-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Ah pussy cheap shotted. If anything I thought the American's looked liked dicks at the end. Sure the guy had a red mark, but shit that was a sucker punch from left field. Did you notice not one of the American's had his pants around his waist? lol hat on sideways, jeans hanging, showing crack. Cool dudes! :lol:

The Canadian guy said some stuff like "I will eat you up"

that was funny.

The Canadian who got his ass beat pushed/punched the guy first!
The guy deserved it.

Sarge
04-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Ah pussy cheap shotted. If anything I thought the American's looked liked dicks at the end.

Those guys were in their hotel rooms and the argument was over until the fat womans boyfriend came knocking on their door starting shit.

Dr. Love
04-06-2004, 10:40 AM
yep. I still don't see what the problem was. So what if they were taking video?

ZahZoo
04-06-2004, 01:07 PM
We are among mere mental giants... the who'e lot of em Canadians and Americans needed their asses kicked just for being fucking stupid...

Big Troubles
04-06-2004, 05:10 PM
i was kinda hoping that fat bitch would've slapped around a bit. lol she was drunk too.

funny stuff either way.

Sarge
04-13-2004, 01:57 PM
I wanted the fat chick to get whipped as well..