PDA

View Full Version : What is stopping Lounge Machine from killing himself???

Jesterstar
01-30-2006, 07:15 PM
God I've been gone for months he still can't keep my name out of his threads and posts.

No skin off of my back but then I really thought about it. Why doesn't this guy just blow his fucking head off???

He lies constantly about doing exciting things and being a Rock star. Whatever he does or did he's washed up at it. I believe he use to work at a car wash but it's tough to imagine when he'd find time while he wastes his remaining days here trying to be the somebody that nobody ever gave him the chance to be.

Give your best guess why he doesn't blow his head off.

My guess is not enough for a gun or bullets.

Guitar Shark
01-30-2006, 07:46 PM
How's life in the male room, jizzy?

Unchainme
01-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Jizzy's Back. I see you post while Lounge is out havong a real life, while your sucking cock AGAIN!

boy, u stupid
01-30-2006, 07:55 PM
He's a cunt and spends entirely too much time on my site trolling for dick.

Unchainme
01-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
He's a cunt and spends entirely too much time on my site trolling for dick.

Much like you Huh Joey? You wish Lounge was gay don't you. Same thing with Al.

Hardrock69
01-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Joey is talking about himself.

He is a fucking homo cock-gobbler who longs for the day when he can lick Jizzystool's ass.

Unfortunately, Jizzystool is too busy getting fucked in the ass by the winos on skid row down the block from the carboard shack he calls home...

Unchainme
01-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Joey is talking about himself.

He is a fucking homo cock-gobbler who longs for the day when he can lick Jizzystool's ass.

Unfortunately, Jizzystool is too busy getting fucked in the ass by the winos on skid row down the block from the carboard shack he calls home...

LMMFAO, Fucking Classic

Jesterstar
01-30-2006, 09:00 PM
God you could cut the homosexual tension in here with a 12 inch black dildo.

I never knew you guys thought about me and gay stuff at the same time.

I don't want to embarass you guys or nothing but you guys come off a little gay dreaming of me having sex with men. Talk about Owned. When I am Webmaster and my first check comes I'm wiping that shit straight off this board forever. No more fags that's my first order of business. And the closet Fags........I know who you are and your going to be banned.

Jesterstar
01-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
LMMFAO, Fucking Classic

Want to talk to my cousin dave boy???

Talk about a Owned Bitch. Your Owned forever.

Unchainme
01-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

Hmmm,

(Note To Self: Call DLR on the radio show and see If he is even related to Ryan Mohonan.)

Cathedral
01-30-2006, 09:30 PM
What keeps people from killing themselves?

Awesome friends like me.
Ya see, whenever a friend is feeling down and depressed and had enough i just open the scrapbook of my life to them and within hours there is found a new reason for living.

Ya see, it's a fact that no matter how bad you may have it, someone out there has it much worse.
With that in mind, pulling up the boot straps and trudging forward seems to become a much easier task.

Never give up, that's the key, then spread that message to others who have reached the end of their ropes.

We can't make it through this world alone, and we can't go beyond it without God.

Peace be with you all, and God Bless!

fuckhowardstern
01-30-2006, 09:41 PM
.... Why doesn't this guy just blow his fucking head off???...
Give your best guess why he doesn't blow his head off.

Hmmm I don't really know the guy other than reading his posts. But if I was to take a guess, he probably doesn't kill himself because he has a loving wife and kids, has a lot of friends, enjoys a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, is well-balanced and has a healthy mind, and because he looks forward to what the future will bring.

Unchainme
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
Hmmm I don't really know the guy other than reading his posts. But if I was to take a guess, he probably doesn't kill himself because he has a loving wife and kids, has a lot of friends, enjoys a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, is well-balanced and has a healthy mind, and because he looks forward to what the future will bring.

Couldn't have said It better myself.

MAX
01-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
What keeps people from killing themselves?

Awesome friends like me.
Ya see, whenever a friend is feeling down and depressed and had enough i just open the scrapbook of my life to them and within hours there is found a new reason for living.

Ya see, it's a fact that no matter how bad you may have it, someone out there has it much worse.
With that in mind, pulling up the boot straps and trudging forward seems to become a much easier task.

Never give up, that's the key, then spread that message to others who have reached the end of their ropes.

We can't make it through this world alone, and we can't go beyond it without God.

Peace be with you all, and God Bless!

Nice post Cat. :)

I know as well that if things seem bad, they can always be worse.

Regardless, Lounge isn't a depressed person by any means. Jizzy's just a fuckstump with a big mouth, who desperately needs attention of any kind and his pea "brain" 'tis pickled in bongwater. :rolleyes:

He ain't funny, has no game and would serve the world better if he took his retarded ballerina tap dancing act elsewhere.

I'll bet money that when Jizz passes out in the park (while trolling for men in public restrooms and after smokin' too much cheap weed) that when a dog pisses on his ugly melon, it makes his day.

Calling Doctor Love...

You got the cure we're thinkin' of? Unfortunately, the site's picked up another infection of bad Jizz...

Flash Bastard
01-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh good.... Lounge is here right now to put a swift end to your stupid fucking shit, Ryan.

Watch and learn motherfucker.

Oh, and how is Cherstar? Tell her I lost her number, but I did find her panties.

Hardrock69
01-30-2006, 11:26 PM

You bastard....I am laughing at you.....
:D

Dan
01-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Lounge Rocks and Jizzy just sucks Cocks.

Jimmy Jingles
01-31-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern

Unlike Jestercunt, who has no life whatsoever and spends the majority of his time having delusional fantasies about 'owning' everyone at the Army and day dreaming about slobbering Hitchcock's dick.

He is the equivalent of human pond scum and reeks of a menstruating Sasquatch vagina. His shenanigans are about as funny as a midget amputee conducting an insurance seminar.

He is a fag to end all fags and should do us all a favor and put razor to wrist and end his pathetic, greasy life.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Oh good.... Lounge is here right now to put a swift end to your stupid fucking shit, Ryan.

Watch and learn motherfucker.

Oh, and how is Cherstar? Tell her I lost her number, but I did find her panties.

Hey, FB...

Yeah I did see this last night, but was laughing too hard, and had 87 other new threads to view to bother with Jizzy. :D

Gee Ryan, you get fired from the male room, which any monkey can run without throwing his own shit on the wall.....

You were exposed as a lying fraud about your big "record deal" in LA

You had to move back in with daddy, and had no chedder to spend....

But yes, when the ARMY AWARDS came around, your name came up as being the most OWNED dickbag on the planet. :D

Still talking about when you'll be a webbiie here?????

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh:rolleyes:

Still trying to get the Webbies here to let you start your Cock Thread???

LMMFAO

Poor Jizzy.

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 11:43 AM
He needs to go jump off of Niagara Falls.

He is using valuable air that could better be used by a Mongoloid Ferret Fucker.

Jesterstar
01-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Wow I exspected at least a fight from you you fucking loser Lounge Loser.

Your a nothing. Hitchworld got wiped out by the Feds. Actually by the people who are controlling the feds.

I'm so far beyond you losers it hurts.

Jesterstar
01-31-2006, 07:17 PM
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/capi001/johnlennon/mindgames/video/mindgames_v300.asx

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!

Julius
01-31-2006, 08:45 PM

Your a nothing. Hitchworld got wiped out by the Feds. Actually by the people who are controlling the feds.

Climb back in your hole boy.

Or as you'd say if you posted it...

"Clime back in yer holl boy"

Fucking illiterate loser. Go back to the men's room, or wherever it is you work.

Unchainme
01-31-2006, 09:01 PM

Loungemachine
Was in One Of The Gratest Rock Bands Of All Time
Has two Houses
Is A Moderator @ This Site

Jizzystool
Released The Shittiest Piece of Music I have ever had the misfortune of hearing
Lives With His Dad
Is regularly OWNED on This site.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM

Really?

What ever gave you that idea?

Fighting with you is ridiculous. All you do is LIE, spew illiterate horseshit, tell people they're "owned", and then beg guys to post pics of their cocks.

I run with a bigger crowd than you, Ryan.

:cool:

Unchainme
01-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Lounge has spoken, Let It Be known That Jizzy is and Shall Always be HUNGRY FOR THE COCK and That Jizzy is also an owned little Bitch.

-Grasshopper

[Gets Back In Corner]

MAX
01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I run with a bigger crowd than you, Ryan.

Dunno abiut that Lounge? Cos there are some pretty big dudes in prison (or so I've heard?) and Jizz 'tis their bitch.

Unchainme
01-31-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dunno abiut that Lounge? Cos there are some pretty big dudes in prison (or so I've heard?) and Jizz 'tis their bitch.

LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
01-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Maxi breaks out the smackdown. :D

Ryan tries to play himself off as the wigger gangsta type, but it's all been proven bullshit.

He'd probably pee his pants if he got pulled over on his bike.

How could Ryan's life suck worse than living and working for daddy?

Well, mommy of course.

Flash Bastard
01-31-2006, 10:29 PM
Lounge has spoken, Let It Be known That Jizzy is and Shall Always be HUNGRY FOR THE COCK and That Jizzy is also an owned little Bitch.

-Grasshopper

[Gets Back In Corner]

Wow....

Lounge has trained you well grasshoppa.

I noticed Jizzy logged out the moment Lounge logged in. How fucking funny is that?

What a colossal fucking pussy. A pussy of epic proportions. A 'hotdog down the hallway' pussy.

Sorry. Got carried away there.

Diamondjimi
01-31-2006, 10:46 PM
Loungemachine

Really ?

Do tell ...........

:cool:

:smoke2:

MAX
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
He'd probably pee his pants if he got pulled over on his bike.

lmao... :D

With training wheels of course.

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 11:35 PM
There's alot of crap keeping Loungemachine from killing himself.

The biggest factor?

Me.

I'm the life fucking force around this motherfucker. Folks' go, "jeezus....just when I thought I'd read the worst fucking thing ever"....that's after they read one of my cuntributions.

Let me tell you, Loungemachine has always been there for me.

I have no idea where this thing started. I start shit with myself.

Hang on......

Golden AWe
02-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Jester owns a lot of people here...averaging about 5 hate posts for every post from himself, he's done a hill arious job in the Army. :D

GRETT!!!

Jesterstar
02-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Time to put Lounge in his place.

First off if you were ever famous and I don't know how famous you think you are. But when you retire from being famous you don't go into retirement to mod at a fan site of someone more famous than you. That screams fucking loser. Actually it doesn't scream at all it just makes a sad little wimper just like Lounge Losers persona of having been famous. It makes me giggle.

Don't worry Lounge I've got a plan and once HITCHWORLD is back up your getting OWNED in the first Degree

Warham
02-01-2006, 04:41 PM
lol

That's probably the best post you've ever laid down here, Jester.

That's not saying much, but I got a chuckle.

MAX
02-01-2006, 05:06 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! BAY-BEE!!! BAY-BEE!!!

WONTCHA TURN YOUR HEAD MY WAY-EE???

JIZZY'S OLD ENOUGH TO...

OWN THE NIGHT AWAY!!! :rolleyes:

Unchainme
02-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Time to put Lounge in his place.

GRASSHOPPER: Really? He seems like He put you in your place fairly easily, Cocksucker.

First off if you were ever famous and I don't know how famous you think you are.

GRASSHOPPER:Lounge was Famous, Still is, His Bands songs get regular play on Rock Radio. People might not Know his Name, But certainly know his band

But when you retire from being famous you don't go into retirement to mod at a fan site of someone more famous than you.

GRASSHOPPER: Lounge is a Huge a DLR Fan, He didn't auctually try and be a mod, Poj offered it to him, Something you'll never see.

That screams fucking loser. Actually it doesn't scream at all it just makes a sad little wimper just like Lounge Losers persona of having been famous. It makes me giggle.

GRASSHOPPER: No, Sad is claiming to be related to Roth and have nothing to proove for it. Lounge never boasts about being famous, It was his career He loved it and in fact doesn't auctually talk it about it that often.

Don't worry Lounge I've got a plan and once HITCHWORLD is back up your getting OWNED in the first Degree

GRASSHOPPER: Grate Him, FORD and ESPECIALLY DR. LOVE will own your ass again

-Grasshopper

Jesterstar
02-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Unchainme allow me to unchain you.

Your a nobody and I've owned you so many times I think your free to go at this point. What's the point of owning something when it is of no value.

I mean I remember when you Mom E-mailed me telling me how glad she was that I took you off of her hands and hoped that I sold you on the black market for someone to make a lampshade out of or something.

I told her that Furniture was too good a fate for someone like you and she agreed. Then we made love while you dad wept and masterbated in the corner. It was pretty gross. She didn't give herself a enema before we did the anal. The weird part was the most she got shit on her the more she loved it. Then I puked on her and she called me BIG BAD STAR DADDY.

Anyway I sold it to the guys that put out the paris hilton sex tape so be on the lookout for that late in the summer of 2006

Unchainme
02-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Unchainme allow me to unchain you.

Grasshopper: Funny I don't remember being chained up to a wall

Your a nobody and I've owned you so many times I think your free to go at this point. What's the point of owning something when it is of no value.

Grasshopper: Really? well so are you. I mean in the sense That DLR doesn't no you either. I at least don't live in my Parents house.

I mean I remember when you Mom E-mailed me telling me how glad she was that I took you off of her hands and hoped that I sold you on the black market for someone to make a lampshade out of or something.

Grasshopper: Funny My mother died of Cancer 5 YEARS AGO. So she E-Mailed you beyond the grave? Plus she Never Even owned or USED a computer.

I told her that Furniture was too good a fate for someone like you and she agreed. Then we made love while you dad wept and masterbated in the corner. It was pretty gross. She didn't give herself a enema before we did the anal. The weird part was the most she got shit on her the more she loved it. Then I puked on her and she called me BIG BAD STAR DADDY.

Grasshopper: So you had Sex on My Moms Grave. Goddamn your a freak, Plus don't give me that Well I had Sex with her before you died BS. Because We all know your still a Virgin of Heterosexual Sex.

Anyway I sold it to the guys that put out the paris hilton sex tape so be on the lookout for that late in the summer of 2006

Grashopper: So a Film of you have sex on someones grave is coming out? I don't know of anyoe who would want to see that.

Dumbass, Its one thing to insult someon, But quite another to insult someones parents, even I don't go that far Jizzy. Do you really want see Hell or something?

boy, u stupid
02-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Loungemachine
Has two Houses
Is A Moderator @ This Site

Jizzystool
Released The Shittiest Piece of Music I have ever had the misfortune of hearing
Lives With His Dad
Is regularly OWNED on This site.

Maybe if you ask politely let you lick his balls KISS ASS. He's a little twerp who once played in a bar band. Next question ball licker?

Unchainme
02-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Maybe if you ask politely let you lick his balls KISS ASS. He's a little twerp who once played in a bar band. Next question ball licker?

OHHH THE Irony Joey. Whens our Fight Fuckstump?

boy, u stupid
02-01-2006, 08:59 PM
OUR stupid, go for that Ged.

Unchainme
02-01-2006, 09:01 PM
OUR stupid, go for that Ged.

Okay Jethro at least I don't post Drunk.

Dr. Love
02-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I will never cease to be amazed how Jizzy can post on this website with his hands full of cock.

I'd suspect he uses a talk-and-type, but so far none of his messages have read, "Mmm mmm hmm hmmh mmm mmh mhmhmmm hmhm hmmmmm."

God, you're so fucking owned.

Unchainme
02-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I will never cease to be amazed how Jizzy can post on this website with his hands full of cock.

I'd suspect he uses a talk-and-type, but so far none of his messages have read, "Mmm mmm hmm hmmh mmm mmh mhmhmmm hmhm hmmmmm."

Dr. Love is the man!!!. I'm a Huge fan of his ownings, His Sig and His Av!

"I BOUGHT THIS COLGATE TOOTHPASTE AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!"

Golden AWe
02-01-2006, 11:22 PM

Maybe he's not that serious with his posts? Ever thought of that?

LoungeMachine
02-01-2006, 11:38 PM

Careful Doc, when Ryan is made WEBMASTER at Itchworld......oh wait.......I mean when Ryan is made Webmaster here....oh wait...

When Ryan records his smash LA record.......oh wait.

Shit, his Lies/Threats are too cuntfusing, I can't keep them straight.

Well, at least Ryan will always be Hungry For The Cock. :D

LoungeMachine
02-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe

No.

Dr. Love
02-02-2006, 12:32 AM

I never suspected he was so not-serious about his posts that he would cock-juggle/cum guzzle while doing it.

No, I never suspected that at all.

Golden AWe
02-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Half of the posters here are a bit too serious with the fag-jokes.

Dr. Love
02-02-2006, 07:54 AM
I think maybe you're taking us a bit too seriously.

MAX
02-02-2006, 08:08 AM
I think maybe you're taking us a bit too seriously.

THEY CALL ME...

DOCTA LOVE!!! :cool:

:killer: :killer: :killer:

Jesterstar
02-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Half of the posters here are a bit too serious with the fag-jokes.

Dude they are all fags themselves. I help them tune into that part of themselves and they post with stiff boners griding against their computer desk while they put me in a fictional sexual scenario which with a mental picture of what I look like they use to channel their own gayness.

They talk all this shit because first off I brought it here. I invented those types of comebacks so these bitches are nothing more than Cumback wanna be bitches who are OWNED by me.

Lounge talks the talk but backs up nothing of what he says. HE's nothing and never was. Even if he was in a famous band he probably played bass which is what all closet gays play.

Also Unchainme I heard you say that you never pick on people's parents but if I am not mistaken aren't you insulting your parents by not taking a candy bar from a stranger??? I mean just disappear and never come back. Practice right here and right now. Scram kid beat it. Your owned.

Unchainme
02-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Also Unchainme I heard you say that you never pick on people's parents but if I am not mistaken aren't you insulting your parents by not taking a candy bar from a stranger??? I mean just disappear and never come back. Practice right here and right now. Scram kid beat it. Your owned.

Asshole Didn't feel like posting most of the day was AT MY JOB.Of course you wouldn't know about that huh Daddy's Boy? You had the fucking nerves to make fun of someone who is DEAD and claim you preformed Sexual Acts on them. Do you know how Sick That is?. I mean think about it my mom died FIVE YEARS AGO. You are lucky to ever show your sorry ass around here. Yet you keep pushing, Not a Good Idea.

Unchainme
02-02-2006, 05:05 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/unchainme2/hahajezzy.jpg

Check This out BITCH!

LoungeMachine
02-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Ryan Monohan owned by Grasshopper.

too funny.

jhale667
02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Scram kid beat it. Your owned.

Jesterstar
02-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Asshole Didn't feel like posting most of the day was AT MY JOB.Of course you wouldn't know about that huh Daddy's Boy? You had the fucking nerves to make fun of someone who is DEAD and claim you preformed Sexual Acts on them. Do you know how Sick That is?. I mean think about it my mom died FIVE YEARS AGO. You are lucky to ever show your sorry ass around here. Yet you keep pushing, Not a Good Idea.

First off I was the one that told you that their mom died 5 years ago. Remember I raised my sister by meself.

My dad was always trying to hard to support us. And to help him I got a job working at the school's mailroom making only 50 dollars a week to help out with bills.

Your fucking owned at lying bout your mom you sick fuck. My mom really is dead and it's fucked up that you would try and talk shit like that.

I want you banned.

Guitar Shark
02-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
His shenanigans are about as funny as a midget amputee conducting an insurance seminar.

Actually, that sounds like it might be funny.

Unchainme
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
First off I was the one that told you that their mom died 5 years ago. Remember I raised my sister by meself.

My dad was always trying to hard to support us. And to help him I got a job working at the school's mailroom making only 50 dollars a week to help out with bills.

Your fucking owned at lying bout your mom you sick fuck. My mom really is dead and it's fucked up that you would try and talk shit like that.

I want you banned.

I'm not lying you sick bastard. Why Would I lie about something like tha? Why would even if my Mom was still alive would you brag about "Doing Her", If you had truly lost your mom you would never be making jokes about other people's moms like that. You have no respect for other people on this site. That is why nobody likes you. You try and treat people like shit and claim they are "Owned" eventually it is going to get old and people are going to want you banned or something. I've heard various other people on this site telling about how you would insult other peoples family members. Their Kids, Their Mothers, Their Fathers, Their Spouses. That type of shit you pull is wayyyy out of line and in uncalled for.

LoungeMachine
02-02-2006, 10:59 PM

I want you banned.

No one gives a shit what you want, Ryan. :rolleyes:

Ban him yourself, oh webmaster

LMMFAO

pussy.

manwiththedogs
02-02-2006, 11:38 PM

Even if he was in a famous band he probably played bass which is what all closet gays play.

:rolleyes:

Unchainme
02-03-2006, 06:18 AM
No one gives a shit what you want, Ryan. :rolleyes:

Ban him yourself, oh webmaster

LMMFAO

pussy.

:) This is why he is the master.

-Grasshopper

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 03:34 PM
:) This is why he is the master.

-Grasshopper

Your a fucking nobody. Remember that when I ban your ass and Sarge finally gets enough money to hire me to clean up around here. That's right the second I get my 35,000 dollars. It's game over for you boy.

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Your a fucking nobody. Remember that when I ban your ass and Sarge finally gets enough money to hire me to clean up around here. That's right the second I get my 35,000 dollars. It's game over for you boy.

Okay Cocksucker. Half The Webbies and mods hate you fucking guts already. So I highly doubt a Banning of me is needed. Unless your ass getting banned which could be coming sooner than you think. You contribute NOTHING to this site. Whereas I have at least made useful posts and posted Two DLR-relate music videos. I have to many Friends on this site for you to get away with banning me Fucktard. The only person who would even support you not getting banned would be Hitch.

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:08 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/unchainme2/hahajezzy.jpg (http://photobucket.com)

Remeber The Last Time you decided to Fuck with me.

I'd leave me the fuck alone, Moron.

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Leave you alone??? If I didn't talk to you then you'd only have Bobo the Brown Teddy bear to talk to. And last i heard he was mad at you for making eye's at Rainbow Bright his girlfriend that you keep close to your My Little Pony Playset.

Your life is sad and empty. Your owned, GAME OVER.

POJO_Risin
02-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Yo Jester...

amusing poster...yes...

ever able to ban anyone at this site?

laughable...

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Leave you alone??? If I didn't talk to you then you'd only have Bobo the Brown Teddy bear to talk to. And last i heard he was mad at you for making eye's at Rainbow Bright his girlfriend that you keep close to your My Little Pony Playset.

Your life is sad and empty. Your owned, GAME OVER.

Gee Hungryfordacock looks like you're describing your life. You have no Friends at this site. Everybody thinks your a little bitch who won't shut the Fuck up. Probably the same thing in real life, I mean It looks like everybody loves you at this site. :sarcasm: Tell you what, If you can ban me in 24 hours I'll Call DLR on the radio and tell him your the greatest thing ever, and how you should get a record deal. Of course If said even doesn't happen then in 24 hours you will have to leave this site forever being that your account and your IP will be banned.

Deal Pillowbitter?

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Yo Jester...

amusing poster...yes...

ever able to ban anyone at this site?

laughable...

The man himself who is in charge along with Mezro and the other Webbies has spoken Jizzy. Looks like another sad depressing day of getting owned for you huh Boy?

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 04:33 PM
The man himself who is in charge along with Mezro and the other Webbies has spoken Jizzy. Looks like another sad depressing day of getting owned for you huh Boy?

You post twice to every one post of mine. Your dancing for me. But now it's time to show me your tits you little hoe.

Pojo might get Demodded-webby for this. I never once asked him to talk about the circumstances of my takeover of this site. He broke a confidentiality thing that is very very very legally binding. It's probably Game over for him.

I'm going to make you squirm Unchainme and now give me three posts my everyone. It makes me feel good to get you all knots in your pink thong panties.

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Pojo might get Demodded-webby for this. I never once asked him to talk about the circumstances of my takeover of this site. He broke a confidentiality thing that is very very very legally binding. It's probably Game over for him.

You know want to get Poj, pissed, Yeah really smart move there buddy.

LMMFAO

POJO_Risin
02-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Yo Jester...

I gotta be honest here...I've actually been the one guy that runs this site that's been amused by all your shit...

You're pissin' up the wrong rope hombre...

Feel free to talk your smack...like I said...it's amusing...

but this little run will be a short one If you really want me in it...

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 04:39 PM
You know want to get Poj, pissed, Yeah really smart move there buddy.

LMMFAO

Me and Pojo went to High School together fuckstick. Why do you think I haven't been totally banned from this place. Your fucking with the wrong guy. I'm holding all the cards. Your nothing more than a chip on the table. And not a chip representing money. A Potato Chip. And I'll Dip you in some Salsa and consume you alive whenever I see fit boy. Getting scared???

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Yo Jester...

I gotta be honest here...I've actually been the one guy that runs this site that's been amused by all your shit...

You're pissin' up the wrong rope hombre...

Feel free to talk your smack...like I said...it's amusing...

but this little run will be a short one If you really want me in it...

You said the same shit in Mr Kintergliggens Chemistry class with the Baking soda bomb. And who got in trouble for it??? Billy Smith who actually hung himself in jail last year on a unrelated charge. I didn't think you could get 5 years for burning a teachers face but I told you it would be alright and it was. You Owe me man.

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:45 PM
You said the same shit in Mr Kintergliggens Chemistry class with the Baking soda bomb. And who got in trouble for it??? Billy Smith who actually hung himself in jail last year on a unrelated charge. I didn't think you could get 5 years for burning a teachers face but I told you it would be alright and it was. You Owe me man.

Oh Jizzy he's 9 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!. You're full of shit cocksucker. Poj also made sure that Lounge was modded LOL, Your life must really suck does it?

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Oh Jizzy he's 9 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!. You're full of shit cocksucker. Poj also made sure that Lounge was modded LOL, Your life must really suck does it?

Yea but he was held back a bunch of grades. He drove me to Junior High. Talk about Owned. You look like a fucking moron.

Unchainme
02-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Yea but he was held back a bunch of grades. He drove me to Junior High. Talk about Owned. You look like a fucking moron.

Okay which High School did you got to?

Jesterstar
02-05-2006, 04:52 PM

The same one as Pojo how many times do I have to say it to you. I don't need you going to the school and jerking off on the grounds and shit and treating it as a holy site or something. Like I'd fucking tell you. Besides you'd have to be not owned to get that information. And your Not Not Owned so I can't do that.

Jimmy Jingles
02-06-2006, 01:20 PM

Hey Chain,

You are playing right into Jizzystump's hand. You're taking this way to seriously dude. Of course he didn't go to school with Pojo. He is getting a quadruple dose of what he craves the most from you, so just don't give him the pleasure.

Just chime in, throw some witty ownings his way, and watch him self destruct.

He is a delusional chum feeder who just rode the shortbus in from Faggy Town.

He admitting to licking his dog’s nutsack last year, and routinely frequents the local glory holes in Butler, PA.

In other words...he is GHEY.

Jesterstar
02-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Hey Chain,

You are playing right into Jizzystump's hand. You're taking this way to seriously dude. Of course he didn't go to school with Pojo. He is getting a quadruple dose of what he craves the most from you, so just don't give him the pleasure.

He admitting to licking his dog’s nutsack last year, and routinely frequents the local glory holes in Butler, PA.

Your from Buttler P-Gay??? What a fucking fag. We don't have glory holes where I live because there are no fags around here. We hate fags so don't be talking your homo stuff around these parts.

Flash Bastard
02-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Jizzy is off his meds again....

http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=14&topic=45

So much material to work with...... maybe I should post a link to his thread about staring at some dude's cock in the men's room.

Flash Bastard
02-07-2006, 12:02 AM
So much material to work with...... maybe I should post a link to his thread about staring at some dude's cock in the men's room.

Done and done....

http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1158

Flash Bastard
02-07-2006, 12:27 AM
I talked to HITCH about this guys cock on the phone today. Sure it was gay. But I have to be honest. Sure I exspect some finger pointing and maybe a few of those finger may fit up my BUMHOLE but I felt that we all could grow not a MASSIVE cock but GROW A MASSIVE COCK inside of ourselves.

:lol:

MAX
02-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Jizz,

Seriously, your act 'tis soooooo fucking old. Fine, you get attention but you're NOT FUNNY at all. You're this site's one hit wonder...

You've tried to scrap with me in the past and have always lost to my sheer brilliance.

Now you have some queeya assed thing goin' against Poj? lmao

Good luck you fuckin' Vanilla Iced wannabe, unfunny, boring, unoriginal, shitty weed smokin' sissypants.

Flash Bastard
02-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Pojo is amused by him in much the same way I am.....

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.... you just can't take your eyes off it.

I can't decide if Jester is a brilliant troll or just a dumbass nutbag...... one thing is for sure... he's about 500 times more interesting than Katydid.

So how does this play out?

Are we watching a meltdown in progress or is he truly owning us one post at a time?

Hmmmmmm......

No, I'm betting he's an even bigger dumbass than we gave him credit for.

Jimmy Jingles
02-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Your from Buttler P-Gay??? What a fucking fag. We don't have glory holes where I live because there are no fags around here. We hate fags so don't be talking your homo stuff around these parts.

You hate fags? Are you sure?

They don't call you Jizzy for nothing you know.

It's quite obvious that you speak fag very fluently. You once PM'd me asking if I could send you pictures of my anus.

If that’s not ghey, I don't know what is.

Faggy Britches.

Unchainme
02-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey Chain,

Thanks Jimmy, I appreciate the advice bro. And yes Jizzy is indeed a Delusional Semi-Retarded Drunken Homo. Are Him and Joe Thunder a Couple yet?

Phil theStalker
02-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Thanks Jimmy, I appreciate the advice bro. And yes Jizzy is indeed a Delusional Semi-Retarded Drunken Homo. Are Him and Joe Thunder a Couple yet? Jesterstar's got tit gooing on. Hee likes feeling superiour looKING down on peeps and p'wning them. Then hee will throw yoo in a blast furnace. It's HOT. Try breathing in a brown paper bag, butt fir1st take da bottle aff scotch outta it and pull da car ova.

Changing Jesterstar dooesn't mean yer gonna mmake him better. Why cun't yoo just leave things da way they are?

:spank:

Jesterstar
02-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Pojo is amused by him in much the same way I am.....

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.... you just can't take your eyes off it.

I can't decide if Jester is a brilliant troll or just a dumbass nutbag...... one thing is for sure... he's about 500 times more interesting than Katydid.

So how does this play out?

Are we watching a meltdown in progress or is he truly owning us one post at a time?

Hmmmmmm......

No, I'm betting he's an even bigger dumbass than we gave him credit for.

Hey Flash Bastard explain this PM you sent me to your Butt buddies.

Hey Star,

I'm just giving you shit dude. You and I could make quite a pair of trolls. I'd sure like to try and own people like you do Star. I mean you've got me rolling all day at work. Your not really gay are you? Because if you are I don't want you to think that I want to be your boyfriend or anything. But I don't care if you are gay. Shit maybe we could go out for some drinks and see what happens.

You got me thinking about being gay,
Flash Bastard

Julius
02-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey Flash Bastard explain this PM you sent me to your Butt buddies.

Hey Star,

I'm just giving you shit dude. You and I could make quite a pair of trolls. I'd sure like to try and own people like you do Star. I mean you've got me rolling all day at work. Your not really gay are you? Because if you are I don't want you to think that I want to be your boyfriend or anything. But I don't care if you are gay. Shit maybe we could go out for some drinks and see what happens.

You got me thinking about being gay,
Flash Bastard

Flash is out of country right now, but I'd be happy to field this one...

It sounds like a case of wishful thinking on your part. I think the last person he envies is your illiterate ass.

Unlike you, he has a good job, a life, a future, friends who aren't imaginary..... You've got the men's room and Daddy's basement.

And speaking of your imaginary friends... here's a link to you talking to some 'chick' who is obviously you........

Because you spell like a complete moron

And for the last time, it's spelled "you're" NOT "Your".

Fucking idiot.

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Julius
Flash is out of country right now, but I'd be happy to field this one...

It sounds like a case of wishful thinking on your part. I think the last person he envies is your illiterate ass.

Unlike you, he has a good job, a life, a future, friends who aren't imaginary..... You've got the men's room and Daddy's basement.

And speaking of your imaginary friends... here's a link to you talking to some 'chick' who is obviously you........

Because you spell like a complete moron

And for the last time, it's spelled "you're" NOT "Your".

Fucking idiot.

LMMFAO, 5 Stars!, Julius that kicked major ass.

Julius
02-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Thank ya, thank ya very much. :)

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 07:48 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_0hVvfW1Rw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_0hVvfW1Rw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

As I said In Another Thread every thread Jizzy Starts I am going to put a Music video I like In the thread So people could at least have something cool to look at and listen. Now these videos only play when you press them unlike the other videos I had that played on loops, So it is not as annoying.

Now This Is Aerosmith in 1974 playing Train Kept A Rollin' a grate song to say the least. This is Old School Hard Rockin' Blues Aerosmith, My Favorite type of Aerosmith.Enjoy.

boy, u stupid
02-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Always the same old faggots without a fucking clue. Mike Vick in the pro ball. Jesse jackson gets his way again.

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Always the same old faggots without a fucking clue. Mike Vick in the pro ball. Jesse jackson gets his way again.

Vince Young in Football (Nat'l Title, Future First Round Pick.) Condi Rice could be President in a couple years. How does this make you feel Joe?