PDA

View Full Version : The Official Best Of Howard Stern thread

Hardrock69
01-30-2006, 08:34 PM
I was sitting here at my computer last night.

Doing some work and listening to Day 2 of Howard on Sirius (yes I know I am 3 weeks behind so sue me).

All of a sudden they played this clip that had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to die.

I fell out of my chair and was laying on the floor laughing so hard I could not even catch my breath.

I survived.

However, I decided I needed to share this with peeps.

Certainly those of you who do not listen to Howard, or who live overseas and do not exactly understand what he is about.

Then I figured that yes, it is ridiculous to try to post entire shows wherre they talk about stuff but really do not say or do anything very extreme.

However, once in awhile they do stuff that is an absolute masterpiece of comedy, and clips of that nature need to be posted in a Best Of kinda thread.

So without further nonsensical mumblings, here is the deal:

They played a scene from the Movie Ed Wood, where Bela Lugosi (played by Martin Landau who won an Oscar for his performance) is approavched by a fan seeking an autograph.

Then they played a clip of some fans who did something with the first clip that is the funniest thing I have heard in years.

I uploaded the clip to rapidshare, and the link is posted below. You know the drill:

http://rapidshare.de/files/12204252/Belas_PhoneCall.rar.html

Unchainme
01-30-2006, 08:38 PM
I LOVED Private Parts. Grate Movie. Never been a Huge Stern Radio Fan. But The Movie just kicked ass period.

Howard (as MamaLookaboobooday): "Kill Kill Kill the White Man" by Eugene Mamalookaboobooday. Eugene is my pen name cuz I worte this while I was in the Pen.

:D, GRATE!

twonabomber
01-31-2006, 12:10 AM
"the only thing on my mind, Gene, is PUSSY!"

Northern Girl
01-31-2006, 12:20 AM
Howard is a fucking degenerate. He appeals to the lowest common denominator in men. If you like him, you have no morals or values. You may be a good fuck: but beyond that, you are useless as a human being and can be replaced by a dildo.

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Uh...the clip I posted has nothing to do with "dildos", or being "used", though at one point an audio recording is being "used"...

Not only that, the humour involved (while outrageously funny) has nothing sexist in or about it.

Oh....

You wanted just to rant and rave about the evils of St. Howard The Profane?

;)

Yeah I know he is a tasteless hack, and sometimes I get pissed off at some of his shit....but other times (as above) I am dying laughing....

No guilt by association here, though....

Northern Girl
01-31-2006, 12:40 AM
I didn't listen to your clip. I don't care! He is a waste of oxygen. He is of no value in life.

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Ok so go play in another thread if this one offends you so much.

:D

Northern Girl
01-31-2006, 12:59 AM
LOL. Don't listen to me. I could give a fuck what you listen to. I'm drunk! LOL

Brett
01-31-2006, 02:31 AM
Uh....ok.

Warham
01-31-2006, 06:37 AM
I see you had fun in this thread last night. :)

Northern Girl
01-31-2006, 06:47 AM
Holy drunken posts, Batman!

Northern Girl
01-31-2006, 06:55 AM
What I mean to say was...

Howard is great, and everyone who listens to him is intelligent and extremely fun to be around. :D

ThrillsNSpills
01-31-2006, 06:58 AM
*Hic*

ThrillsNSpills
01-31-2006, 06:59 AM
100 mil a year and he's a degenerate?

Anything left in that bottle?:)

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 10:39 AM
LMFAO!!!!

I could not possibly care less how much of a degenerate asshole he is. That is a debate for another thread.

My purpose was to post grate bits of comedy.

So far I have succeeded.

:cool:

Mr. Vengeance
01-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Howard is a fucking degenerate. He appeals to the lowest common denominator in men. If you like him, you have no morals or values. You may be a good fuck: but beyond that, you are useless as a human being and can be replaced by a dildo.

Fuck off , useless cunt.

twonabomber
01-31-2006, 01:44 PM
If you like him, you have no morals or values.

like i need you to tell me i have no morals or values.

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 04:37 PM
I have morals and I have values.

But that does not prevent me from listening to Howard occasionally.

You have to know what the rules are before you can break them.

That is true with many areas of life.

:cool:

Ozzy Fudd
02-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Howard is useless as a human being and can be replaced by a dildo.

LMAO There thats better :D

Warham
02-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Fuck off , useless cunt.

Do you talk that way to women in real life, you know, away from the internet where you're mr. tough guy?

She was drunk dude, give her a fucking break.

Northern Girl
02-02-2006, 10:23 PM
I'm sure I'm the first one to post drunk around here. ;)