PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union Address

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:20 PM
It took Dubya about 2 or 3 minutes to say "9/11". The fear factor once again...:rolleyes:

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Iraq. Freedom. Coalition. Reconstuction. What about that bin Laden guy? What the fuck ever happened to him?

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 09:24 PM
I thought the first thing he brought up was Coretta?

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I thought the first thing he brought up was Coretta?

You're correct. My fault for not mentioning that.

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Doesn't matter....

The grate people of Egypt?

Holy moly......

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Be SCARED, people!!!! It's our platform! Work with it!!! How can anybody defend this fucking idiot?

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 09:36 PM
I think Hillary just had a fart.

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:37 PM
Roosevelt?! Truman ?! Kennedy? WTF??!!

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 09:43 PM
I think he's easing his way into the sickening immigration problem!

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Lively crowd...

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah right....he claims we have created more jobs in the past couple of years than many other nations....

Stupid fucking Chimpy...

His handlers know that they have to keep him from mentioning the tens of thousands of jobs lost due to outsourcing....he coneveniently does not mention how many jobs have been lost during his reign of terror...many more than the number of jobs created.

Then he has the gall to say our economy is growing at a record pace.....

His lips are moving.

He is LYING!!!!

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
It took Dubya about 2 or 3 minutes to say "9/11". The fear factor once again...:rolleyes: I know...made mmme sick.

Who writes his speeches f4or him, MAD Magazine?

:spank:

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I think he's easing his way into the sickening immigration problem!

Welp, that was brief.
:(

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Listen to this bullshit?

Talking about "secure borders" and "no amnesty" for illegal immigrants?

THAT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF HIS GODDAMNED POLICY!!!

HE IS ALL FOR GRANTING AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

HE HAS HAD 4 FUCKING YEARS TO SECURE OUR BORDERS AND HE HAS DONE NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!!!!!

HE IS SIMPLY TELLING EVERYONE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, WHILE NOT PLANNING ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH ANY OF IT!!!

FUCKING WORTHLESS COCKSUCKER......
:mad:

CHIMPY HAS GOT TO GO!!

CHIMPEACHMENT NOW!!!!

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:49 PM
What's the hang-up Dubya has with an OB-GYN shortage?

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 09:49 PM
HEY! He just said "NUKE-YOO-LURE" again!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Ok so he wants to talk of cutting off all oil imports from the Middle East....

I wonder how his superiors In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia are going to like THAT!?

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Lively crowd... Target is another perspective t2o many peeps in the werld, and I'm surprised with the Pentagon being hit alreedy, HAHAHAHAHAHA, dat tit's awfully STUPID t2o have everyboody there during a time aff serious gas station war.

Whoooaa boy!

Da speech is soooooooooo bad da mmmissles coming int2o D.C. rite now would justifiy stopping it...or put mmy Route 666 back on pronto, BAYBEE!

USAF APOLOGY T2O THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
SORRY F4OR ALL THE JERK OFFS IN WASH, D.C.

blueturk
01-31-2006, 09:56 PM
I can't believe that an alcoholic, rich, spoiled, draft-dodging hypocrite is preaching about "personal responsibility".

blueturk
01-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Nice little Katrina non-reference!

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Lively crowd...

It's a partisan deal.

The whole fucking world is watching. That's why we're fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the farting bitch.

Free press baybee.:)

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:02 PM
I can't believe that an alcoholic, rich, spoiled, draft-dodging hypocrite is preaching about "personal responsibility".

I can't believe you can spell.

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 10:03 PM
I can't believe that an alcoholic, rich, spoiled, draft-dodging hypocrite is preaching about "personal responsibility". True sign of a delusional mad man.

Listen t2o a stalker.

blueturk
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

Yes, many illiterate people have a hard time believing that.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM
"Iraq will become a staging base for Bin Laden and Zarqawi to attack us?" He's full of shit! Again with the "our enemies want to establish a caliphate BS."

Whoa did he look like shit when he mentioned the failure to "reform Social Security" and the Democratic side of the isle rose up and cheered...

DrMaddVibe
01-31-2006, 10:05 PM
You're wasting your time listening to that?

Oh well...its your life!

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:06 PM

I can't believe an illiterate fuck wit like you is even commenting on anyone else's spelling/grammar...

Idiot!

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Heh...Nick...the ABC pol analysts mentioned that....

The Democrats were applauding THEMSELVES for succeeding in blocking Chimpy's bullshit...

The ABC analysts also said that out of 60 + Paragraphs of the speech, 48 of them could easily have been uttered by Bill Clinton....

They said that over the past 12 years or so, post-SOTU speech polls found that 75% of the respondents liked what they heard.

Well DUH!!!!

They were trying to make it sound like this would cause a President's approval rating to rise.....

What fucking losers.

It only means that the Presidents have the best speech writers in the country...who can write something that would have any Sheep whistling dixie in no time flat.

Like I said...he is a fucking liar, a shit bag, and he needs to be removed from office!

http://www.medienanalyse-international.de/impeach-bush-poster-tn.jpg

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=822619

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Heh...Nick...the ABC pol analysts mentioned that....

The Democrats were applauding THEMSELVES for succeeding in blocking Chimpy's bullshit...

The ABC analysts also said that out of 60 + Paragraphs of the speech, 48 of them could easily have been uttered by Bill Clinton....

They said that over the past 12 years or so, post-SOTU speech polls found that 75% of the respondents liked what they heard.

Well DUH!!!!

They were trying to make it sound like this would cause a President's approval rating to rise.....

What fucking losers.

It only means that the Presidents have the best speech writers in the country...who can write something that would have any Sheep whistling dixie in no time flat.

Like I said...he is a fucking liar, a shit bag, and he needs to be removed from office!

http://www.medienanalyse-international.de/impeach-bush-poster-tn.jpg

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=822619

I can't seem to remember if the Democrats clapped back in 1998 when Clinton suggested reforming Social Security, or if they sat on their hands.

Hmmmm.

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 10:42 PM
Say, how many of these millions of jobs created even compete with the income of those factory positions that went elsewhere?

And of all these new jobs, how good are the tips?

Buy stock in shoe's, todays factory worker is tomorrow's waiter/waitress.
They'll all be needing good shoes.

blueturk
01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I can't seem to remember if the Democrats clapped back in 1998 when Clinton suggested reforming Social Security, or if they sat on their hands.

Hmmmm.

What year is this anyway? Clinton Clinton Clinton...the battle cry of the sheep. :rolleyes:

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 10:46 PM

Hmmmm.

Who cares?

This thread concerns the events of THIS EVENING...not 5+ years ago...

All these crybabies are still whining about Mr. Bill 5+ years on down the road....
:rolleyes:

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Well, when SS comes crashing down in a few years, we'll just go back to tonight's tape of the Democrats clapping gleefully at derailing Bush's proposal.

And you guys obviously don't get my point, but that's always a problem with libs. Doesn't surprise me.

LoungeMachine
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
I would like everyone to chip in $1 towards the BUY WARPIG A CALENDAR DRIVE.

blueturk
01-31-2006, 11:01 PM
Well, when SS comes crashing down in a few years, we'll just go back to tonight's tape of the Democrats clapping gleefully at derailing Bush's proposal.

And you guys obviously don't get my point, but that's always a problem with libs. Doesn't surprise me.

Those crazy fucking libs! They don't trust Dubya on financial matters after the great job he's done with the federal deficit...what the hell could they be thinking?

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Well, when a 1967 SS Camaro comes crashing down in a few years, we'll just go back to tonight's tape of the Democrats clapping gleefully at derailing Bush's proposal.

Motherfucker!!!

Lounge, if you own ANY of those old muscle cars... SELL 'em!
:D

FORD
01-31-2006, 11:06 PM

Then he has the gall to say our economy is growing at a record pace.....

His lips are moving.

He is LYING!!!!

Not if he means oil company profits and defense contractors. They're making more money than ever. And not paying a goddamned dime of tax on it.

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Those crazy fucking libs! They don't trust Dubya on financial matters after the great job he's done with the federal deficit...what the hell could they be thinking?

Like I mentioned before, when Clinton mentioned reforming social security, the fucking libs in the Congress were doing cartwheels.

Now, six years later, they are applauding their own failures.

FORD
01-31-2006, 11:12 PM
I gotta be honest here, the damn Chimp put me to sleep this time. I missed about 2/3 of his speech and all of the DLC puppet's reply - which I'm sure was almost as bad. Maybe I'll catch a rerun of it later....

Nah, why bother? Doesn't sound like he said anything new.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:18 PM

Hmmmm.

There's a difference between "reforming": SS and privatizing it....

Privatizing has been nothing but a disaster for Medicare thus far...

And ask the British what they think of privatization of retirement...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:20 PM

"A few years?" You mean like 40-years I think...

Matt White
01-31-2006, 11:23 PM
From A.O.L......

How convincing was Bush's speech?

Not at all 47%
Very 43%
Somewhat 11%

How would you rate the state of the union?
Poor 39%
Excellent 32%
Good 17%
Fair 13%

Total Votes: 49,972

Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the war in Iraq?
Pessimistic 58%
Optimistic 42%

Total Votes: 23,763

''I am confident in our plan for victory [in Iraq]... we are in this fight to win, and we are winning.''
-- President Bush

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/08/00/20060131213909990001

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I gotta be honest here, the damn Chimp put me to sleep this time. I missed about 2/3 of his speech and all of the DLC puppet's reply - which I'm sure was almost as bad. Maybe I'll catch a rerun of it later....

Nah, why bother? Doesn't sound like he said anything new.

Try C-SPAN, it just re-started...

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
"A few years?" You mean like 40-years I think...

40 years will come alot faster than you think. Of course some of us will be dead by then, but let's not wait, shall we.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:33 PM
No need to panic and push through shitty legislation though...

FORD
01-31-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Try C-SPAN, it just re-started...

Nah, it's probably for the best. My blood pressure's been through the roof lately..... Should probably leave it alone. Besides, Mike Malloy's on :cool:

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No need to panic and push through shitty legislation though...

I don't think they've panicked, seeing as how this has been mentioned for ten plus years and nobody's done anything about it since then.

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Nah, it's probably for the best. My blood pressure's been through the roof lately..... Should probably leave it alone. Besides, Mike Malloy's on :cool:

Yep, Air America needs to get at least a small blip on the ratings map.

FORD's reliable.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't think they've panicked, seeing as how this has been mentioned for ten plus years and nobody's done anything about it since then.

They tried to create a sense of exaggerated panic by concealing the real time frame of the "insolvency" of Social Security, acting like it was a couple of years down the road, which is how you make really bad decisions...

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 11:58 PM

Ok, well, the rebuttle airs at 12:05 eastern, that's 10 minutes from now.
I thought that was actually quite interesting myself, between yawns anyway, lol.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 12:05 AM

It's denial by both parties.
They don't believe there really is a problem, which is the biggest problem of all.

So it's just more passing of the buck on the issue.

Douglas T.
02-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Say, how many of these millions of jobs created even compete with the income of those factory positions that went elsewhere?
And of all these new jobs, how good are the tips?
Buy stock in shoe's, todays factory worker is tomorrow's waiter/waitress.
They'll all be needing good shoes.

I can't say I see my factory closing anytime soon. Things are going as well as ever! More jobs than people in my lil part of America! BUY AMERICAN!

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
I can't say I see my factory closing anytime soon. Things are going as well as ever! More jobs than people in my lil part of America! BUY AMERICAN!

Ahhh, a similar thing was going on in my world in '94-'95, and it all went to hell within a single week.

I hope you never lose your job, but i will also urge you to have a backup plan to reach for should the tide turn against you.

I'd venture to guess that the companies owner is one of integrity and not greed.
Praise to him if they never outsource your livelyhood.

Douglas T.
02-01-2006, 12:45 AM
^ I am the owner and I am here to stay! Been here since '57! Times are better than ever! I don't outsource outside my state! I see people young and old, single and families, white, black, Arab ... they all seem to have money to spend these days!:)

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Then praise to you for doing your people right.
That is so damn cool, i love your attitude about that.

Roth On!

Douglas T.
02-01-2006, 08:14 AM
^ Life is to short to let the lil stuff get you down. I pay my taxes blah blah ... might not like everything my government does but I still LOVE MY COUNTRY! I imagine wherever you go there is a government that has ticks that you will not agree with. IRAQ was a good move in letting the world know we mean business. I don't think there is room in this world for people like Madman Hussien! With a lil more worldly cooperation we can make this planet a better place for EVERYone!

DLR'sCock
02-01-2006, 10:11 AM
Well if the Gov't never dipped into Social Security every year as a part of the budget and left it alone to earn money, perhaps we would be in a much better situation.

Remember Social Security is really Social Security Insurance.

I believe that SS was in better shape as well under Clinton since he created a surplus that would have sloved this problem....but now that we have a growing deficeit and growing debt to the world, well.....there you go.....Give to the Wealthy and spend from the future Republicans....

Oh yeah, people who make huge amounts of

Hardrock69
02-01-2006, 10:38 AM

The SS is already crashing down doors.

It is now against the law to protest against the policies of Der Shrubber and his goons.

You too can wind up in a Halliburton Detention kamp for objecting to Der Shrubber's policies.

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/der_shrubber.jpg

Warham
02-01-2006, 10:53 AM
The SS is already crashing down doors.

It is now against the law to protest against the policies of Der Shrubber and his goons.

You too can wind up in a Halliburton Detention kamp for objecting to Der Shrubber's policies.

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/der_shrubber.jpg

Well, the Democrats controlled congress for forty years. Why didn't they fix the problem then?

knuckleboner
02-01-2006, 11:03 AM
the DLC puppet's reply -

what's wrong with tim kaine?

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Well, the Democrats controlled congress for forty years. Why didn't they fix the problem then?

That's a good question, i'd like to know the real answer to that.

It's human nature to boast how good you are when you aren't running things. harder to explain the failure when you were.

Did i hit anywhere near the target with that? :)

Warham
02-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Well, let's see Cat.

They controlled Congress for forty years and did jack shit about it.

Bush puts out a proposal and asks for any imput. They give none and go about trying to shoot holes through his bow, trying to deep six anything proposal suggeted to fix the problem.

What does that tell you?

Let's not forget though, when Clinton suggested fixing the problem a mere seven years ago, they were doing fucking cartwheels. What changed since then?

DLR'sCock
02-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Here's a proposal....make govt stop dipping into SS for the budget, cut the surplus spending that the Bush admin has created, repeal the tax breaks(or at least some if not all) that the wealthy got, creat e a surplus each year and have the excess fund the SS.

scamper
02-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Last night my son asked me who I voted for in the last presidential election, I told him I wrote his grandfathers name in and he asked if "grandpa would like to be president". I told him it takes a special kind of person to be president because no matter what you do half of the people are going to hate you. He doesn't want the job either.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Here's a proposal....make govt stop dipping into SS for the budget, cut the surplus spending that the Bush admin has created, repeal the tax breaks(or at least some if not all) that the wealthy got, creat e a surplus each year and have the excess fund the SS.

Gov't has been dipping in SS for years. It did not start with the current Bush administration.

FORD
02-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Gov't has been dipping in SS for years. It did not start with the current Bush administration.

Correct. His daddy did it too. They're called a criminal empire for a reason.

DLR'sCock
02-01-2006, 04:43 PM

no fucking kidding idiot...

I never said the Bush admin started it...