PDA

View Full Version : What a brave, patriotic American hero!

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:19 PM
Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11120353/)

Cindy Sheehan, the mother of a fallen soldier in Iraq who reinvigorated the antiwar movement, was arrested and removed from the House gallery Tuesday night just before President Bush’s State of the Union address, a police spokeswoman said.

Sheehan, who had been invited to attend the speech by Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif., was charged with unlawful conduct, a misdemeanor, Capitol Police told NBC News. Sheehan was taken in handcuffs to police headquarters a few blocks away and her case was processed as Bush spoke.

Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider said Sheehan had worn a T-shirt with an antiwar slogan to the speech and covered it up until she took her seat. Police warned her that such displays were not allowed, but she did not respond, the spokeswoman said.

The T-shirt bore the words “2,245 Dead — How Many More??” in reference to the number of U.S. troops killed in Iraq, protesters told NBC News.

Police handcuffed Sheehan and removed her from the gallery before Bush arrived. Sheehan was to be released on her own recognizance, Schneider said.

“I’m proud that Cindy’s my guest tonight,” Woolsey said in an interview before the speech. “She has made a difference in the debate to bring our troops home from Iraq.”

Woolsey offered Sheehan a ticket to the speech — Gallery 5, seat 7, row A — earlier Tuesday while Sheehan was attending an “alternative state of the union” press conference by CODEPINK, a group pushing for an end to the Iraq war.

Sheehan was arrested in September with about 300 other anti-war activists in front of the White House after a weekend of protests against the war in Iraq. In August, she spent 26 days camped near Bush’s ranch in Crawford, Texas, where he was spending a working vacation.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah, nice to call her a "dumb cunt," I mean she gave a son to the incompetence and stupidity of the fucktard you elected.

BTW pussy-bitch, when do you enlist?

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
The right of the People peacefully to assemble and petition for redress of grievances....

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yeah, nice to call her a "dumb cunt," I mean she gave a son to the incompetence and stupidity of the fucktard you elected.

Right after you dickwad.

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:26 PM

Having a son who enlisted in the U.S. Army (not given to the Army by her) and died for his country does not exempt her from being called out for her stupidity.

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
The right of the People peacefully to assemble and petition for redress of grievances....

And they can, right outside.

She didn't want to follow the rules, so she was arrested. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Right after you dickwad.

If you are so patriotic go fucking enlist motherfucker...

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 10:29 PM

She blew that collateral with me when she buddied up with Chavez.

"Ms. Sheehan, thank you for raising a fine boy and i'm sorry he is no longer with us"

That said, it's time for her to go home and shut the fuck up.

Let her run for office, Frosty the snowman would last longer in hell than she will in a political race.

You think she's had exposure now?
Just wait until the campaign machine rolled her ass over.

It's time for her to go back home and continue on with her life, period.

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Democrats love dictators of foreign countries.

Hugo's a big name in the DNC nowadays.

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:33 PM
If you are so patriotic go fucking enlist motherfucker...

You are not patriotic? Then get the fuck out.

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM

BTW pussy-bitch, when do you enlist? You're really taking that av of yours very seriously always asking the RIGHT cop questions with that HOOKER flair f4or posting them at just the right mmoment.

Yoo're sounding mmore like SHATNER everyday!

:spank:

MY HERO

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM
Right after you dickwad.

I already have fuck stump gump...

C'mon internet tough guy...

Go to save Iraq and make it safe for American Democracy...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
You're realy taking that av of yours very seriously always asking the RIGHT cop questions with that HOOKER flair f4or posting them at just the right mmoment.

Yoo're sounding mmore like SHATNER everyday!

MY HERO

"You KLINGON bAsTArd©, you killed my son!"

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
http://www.freakingnews.com/entries/5500/5822RWYv_w.jpg

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM

Go to save Iraq and make it safe for American Democracy... BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT!

BRAVO, BRAVO!

NICKdFRESH'S TRUE SELF
"4MOREYEARS!!!"

4moreyears

Go to save Iraq and make it safe for American Democracy...

My point, how do you know I have not been in the military? You do not know me. So shut your fucking hole. Anyone who disagrees with Ford, Nick, Hardrock, Blue Turk, is called out here. This is not moveon.org this is the front line of the roth army.

Nickdfresh
Originally posted by Warham
Having a son who enlisted in the U.S. Army (not given to the Army by her) and died for his country does not exempt her from being called out for her stupidity.

Fine. Disagree with her, but to call her a "dumb cunt?"

When does Bush sacrifice his little whore duo?

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:39 PM

I hear Bush called Hitler around here on an almost daily basis.

A tit for a tat.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:40 PM
My point, how do you know I have not been in the military? You do not know me. So shut your fucking hole. Anyone who disagrees with Ford, Nick, Hardrock, Blue Turk, is called out here. This is not moveon.org this is the front line of the roth army.

Because you're a fucking troll...

I can tell you weren't in the military, because if you had, you'd effusively gloat on what a fucking super-patriot you were to have served for two years running a desk at FT Drum...

If you had, you at least be man enough to respect a KIA's mother, even if you disagree with her you putrid little punk, troll loser...

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:43 PM

I can tell you weren't in the military, because if you had, you'd effusively gloat on what a fucking super-patriot you were to have served for two years running a desk at FT Drum...

If you had, you at least be man enough to respect a KIA's mother, even if you disagree with you putrid little punk, troll loser...

I support our president, I do not think that makes me a super patriot. I have all the respect for CaseySheehan, but I respect his mother as much as his father does.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
I hear Bush called Hitler around here on an almost daily basis.

A tit for a tat.

Again, how many people does he actually know that died in Iraq? He's never even been to a military funeral, not once!

He only inserts letters and shows images of military war vets when it suits his political purposes, anyways, he's getting paid to take heat...That's his job! He knew the deal when he was elected. I've never told anyone they can't call CLINTON whatever they want, but attacking a grieving, if slightly irrational old woman, is just cowardly shit! SHEEHAN is like her son, a volunteer...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:48 PM
I support our president, I do not think that makes me a super patriot. I have all the respect for CaseySheehan, but I respect his mother as much as his father does.

Then fucking enlist to fight his wars you little faggot! And supporting a "pResident" doesn't make you a "patriot!" It makes you either a political partisan at best, or a mindless sycophant at worst! Since when is a "pResident" with a 38%-42% approval rating "the country?" You're patriotic to the nation, or the constitution, not a fucking bought-off political party...

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 10:49 PM
I support our president, I do not think that makes me a super patriot. I have all the respect for CaseySheehan, but I respect his mother as much as his father does. "Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should support that, y'know."
BRITNEY SPEARS, 9-04-03, CNN

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
SHEEHAN is like her son, a volunteer...

What is she volunteering for besides her own circus?

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Again, how many people does he actually know that died in Iraq? He's never even been to a military funeral, not once!

He only inserts letters and shows images of military war vets when it suits his political purposes, anyways, he's getting paid to take heat...That's his job! He knew the deal when he was elected. I've never told anyone they can't call CLINTON whatever they want, but attacking a grieving, if slightly irrational old woman, is just cowardly shit! SHEEHAN is like her son, a volunteer...

She's a volunteer for the DNC, sure.

FORD
01-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Bottom line is that Cindy Sheehan is an American patriot who has paid a far higher price for BCE stupidity than most of us. She was the invited guest of her congresswoman, and has broken no laws. This arrest is nothing but fascist partisan bullshit.

A lot of people in that chamber deserved to be dragged off in handcuffs. Cindy Sheehan was not one of them.

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 10:53 PM

Now that wasn't nice, what did the twins ever do to you?

Two wrongs don't ever make a right, Nick.
And you weren't justified in taking your hatred beyond G.W. anymore than 4more was in calling Sheehan a cunt.

This thread has more bullshit in it than anything topical, so i'll pass on my topical reply.

Warham
01-31-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Bottom line is that Cindy Sheehan is an American patriot who has paid a far higher price for BCE stupidity than most of us. She was the invited guest of her congresswoman, and has broken no laws. This arrest is nothing but fascist partisan bullshit.

A lot of people in that chamber deserved to be dragged off in handcuffs. Cindy Sheehan was not one of them.

Yep, she would have thrown up some banner, and probably made a public scene by doing some stupid shit like yelling or screaming at Bush. Totally unnecessary. It's against the rules to bring in banners.

If she can't play by the those rules, she needs to stay out. She was probably trying to bring in contraband and they caught her. Stupid.

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:55 PM

Her son is a patriot; but what makes her one?

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
She's a volunteer for the DNC, sure.

So? And the parents of the Marine who died in Fallujah? That BUSH so loving read the letter from in tonight's speech, are they not tools of the RNC? So what's the difference?

I don't particularly agree with them, but I can still respect them and their loss without crassly calling them, "fucking mother fucking dumb fucking douches..."

Phil theStalker
01-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Then fucking enlist to fight his wars you little faggot! And supporting a "pResident" doesn't make you a "patriot!" It makes you either a fucking political partisan at best, or a mindless fucking sycophant at worst! Since when is a fucking "pResident" with a 38%-42% approval rating "the fucking country?" You're patriotic to the nation, or the constitution, not a fucking bought-off political FUCKING party...

FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING
I LOVE IT!

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Yep, she would have thrown up some banner, and probably made a public scene by doing some stupid shit like yelling or screaming at Bush. Totally unnecessary. It's against the rules to bring in banners.

If she can't play by the those rules, she needs to stay out. She was probably trying to bring in contraband and they caught her. Stupid.

that is why i called her a dumb cunt. She could have brought some credibility to her cause by following the rules but instead she loses more credibility with the average american who will associate her in the same team photo with Michael Moore, Al Franken, Sean Penn, Tim Robbinf, Ford and all the other liberal whacko's who scare the middle.

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM

Hold on here, it was her son who paid the price, not his mother.
He's dead, she's still alive and it is apparent to me that she wasn't thrilled about him joining in the first place, but he isn't here to speak for himself now is he?

Let's not take her position out of context and make her some sort of super mom because there are plenty of other grieving parents who do NOT agree with her that have lost as much as she has.

This isn't one sided and Cindy Sheehan doesn't represent all families of fallen soldiers.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Now that wasn't nice, what did the twins ever do to you?

Two wrongs don't ever make a right, Nick.
And you weren't justified in taking your hatred beyond G.W. anymore than 4more was in calling Sheehan a cunt.

This thread has more bullshit in it than anything topical, so i'll pass on my topical reply.

Okay, maybe I overstepped the line there, but again, who's running on being Mr. Family Values and trying to run through Pro-Life judges to the court when his daughters are running around like Hollywood pop-tarts? The point is that BUSH is a self-serving phony, and you yourself have called out CLINTON for being amoral CAT, but look at his daughter, she's accomplished a great deal in her own right and is the epitome of dignity, who has been the more effective father then? It's a real issue since Republican rightists continually bring it up as one...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:09 PM
that is why i called her a dumb cunt. She could have brought some credibility to her cause by following the rules but instead she loses more credibility with the average american who will associate her in the same team photo with Michael Moore, Al Franken, Sean Penn, Tim Robbinf, Ford and all the other liberal whacko's who scare the middle.

How is that "against the rules?" How many fucking celebrities does BUSH bring to bear? So, RONALD Reagan's opinion means nothing because he was an actor? The NRA is joke because Charlton Heston was the President? How much filthy money has BUSH taken? Those photos with Abramoff? So, SHEEHAN'S worse than a corrupt lobbyist?

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:11 PM
Hold on here, it was her son who paid the price, not his mother.
He's dead, she's still alive and it is apparent to me that she wasn't thrilled about him joining in the first place, but he isn't here to speak for himself now is he?

Let's not take her position out of context and make her some sort of super mom because there are plenty of other grieving parents who do NOT agree with her that have lost as much as she has.

This isn't one sided and Cindy Sheehan doesn't represent all families of fallen soldiers.

No one said she did. And there are families of fallen service members on TV during every BUSH speech...

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:12 PM
How is that "against the rules?" How many fucking celebrities does BUSH bring to bear? So, RONALD Reagan's opinion means nothing because he was an actor? The NRA is joke because Charlton Heston was the President? How much filthy money has BUSH taken? Those photos with Abramoff? So, SHEEHAN'S worse than a corrupt lobbyist?

I wonder how much filthy money Harry Reid's taken.

Hmmmm.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:12 PM
Once again posts are modified to to reflect the views of the moderator.

Better than the views of a tasteless, retarded little boy...

4moreyears
01-31-2006, 11:13 PM

If you can read you will see the police told her her shirt was unappropriate. Either she is too stupid to bring another shirt or too stupid to think that that would be allowed. That would be worse than a Clinton basher wearing a blue dress with a cum stain on it while he was speaking.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:14 PM
I wonder how much filthy money Harry Reid's taken.

Hmmmm.

That's not the point. I could give a shit about Harry RIED. But 4moronqueerbate lives to fluff the BUSH...

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:15 PM
If you can read you will see the police told her her shirt was unappropriate. Either she is too stupid to bring another shirt or too stupid to think that that would be allowed. That would be worse than a Clinton basher wearing a blue dress with a cum stain on it while he was speaking.

So, she was censored?

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 11:18 PM
If i have to compare, Clinton was a better father, or was it Hillary that was the better father, i'm not sure, lmmfao.

My children follow the rules here at home or else, there is no option for them.
At 18 the door is open and they can walk out if they want to live their own lifestyle and don't like my rules.

I don't know how Bush deals with the stories of them that pop up, but they are an embarrassment to their family, i won't defend them or Bush here.

I keep feeling like people expect me to, lol.

FORD
01-31-2006, 11:19 PM
If you can read you will see the police told her her shirt was unappropriate. Either she is too stupid to bring another shirt or too stupid to think that that would be allowed.

Is there a published dress code for the State of the Union speech? If not, who decides what is or is not "appropriate"?

capnfrantic
01-31-2006, 11:20 PM

Wonder what they consider to be contraband? Are talking a joint or a gun? I think the contraband was a very lethal... T shirt?

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 11:23 PM
No one said she did. And there are families of fallen service members on TV during every BUSH speech...

My point was that Cindy sacrificed, but it was her son that paid the price, not her.
And yes, Ford said she "paid the price".

Just an oversight i'm sure, but if i respect any Sheehan at all it will be her son.

FORD
01-31-2006, 11:23 PM

Al Franken's not in that group photo. He's become a regular DLC shill on his radio show, probably because someone told him it was the only way he could win a senate seat against that sleazy used car salesman bastard (and Wellstone murder accomplice) Norm Coleman.

I'd be honored to be in a team photo with the others though :cool:

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Is there a published dress code for the State of the Union speech? If not, who decides what is or is not "appropriate"?

FORD, I don't think anti-American banners have ever been welcomed at the State of the Union adress. I don't think this was started when Bush was inaugurated.

diamondD
01-31-2006, 11:38 PM
You can say Chelsea is full of dignity and put her on whatever pedestal you want. I've seen her knocking back drinks in the same bar I frequent all the time when she was in town visiting her friends. She likes to go out and have fun just as much as the Bush twins FORD likes to make so much fun of. Seems funny he holds them to a much higher moral standard than he set for himself at their age.

diamondD
01-31-2006, 11:39 PM
And any idiot knows you don't wear anything "anti" the President in a nationally televised speech. Doesn't matter who's in office.

FORD
01-31-2006, 11:39 PM
FORD, I don't think anti-American banners have ever been welcomed at the State of the Union adress. I don't think this was started when Bush was inaugurated.

There was no banner. She was wearing a t-shirt which happenned to mention a factual statement about the number of Americans who have been killed in Iraq so far.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
You can say Chelsea is full of dignity and put her on whatever pedestal you want. I've seen her knocking back drinks in the same bar I frequent all the time when she was in town visiting her friends. She likes to go out and have fun just as much as the Bush twins FORD likes to make so much fun of. Seems funny he holds them to a much higher moral standard than he set for himself at their age.

Really? Let's compare colleges and grade point averages...

Warham
01-31-2006, 11:43 PM
There was no banner. She was wearing a t-shirt which happenned to mention a factual statement about the number of Americans who have been killed in Iraq so far.

From an article:

'Sheehan had worn a T-shirt with an anti-war slogan to the speech and covered it up until she took her seat. Police warned her that such displays were not allowed, but she did not respond, the spokeswoman said. Police handcuffed Sheehan and removed her from the gallery before Bush arrived. Sheehan was to be released on her own recognizance, Schneider said. "I'm proud that Cindy's my guest tonight," Woolsey said in an interview before the speech. "She has made a difference in the debate to bring our troops home from Iraq."'

Cathedral
01-31-2006, 11:55 PM

There's a time and a place for everything and tonight was not the time or the place for her message.

She can hold her own events, oh, she has, so why highjack a SOTU for her own purposes?
Ask yourselves this question though...If Cindy Sheehan had not lost her son would she be speaking out for all the soldiers the way she is?

Somehow i don't think she would be.

FORD
02-01-2006, 12:07 AM
There's a time and a place for everything and tonight was not the time or the place for her message.

She can hold her own events, oh, she has, so why highjack a SOTU for her own purposes?
Ask yourselves this question though...If Cindy Sheehan had not lost her son would she be speaking out for all the soldiers the way she is?

Somehow i don't think she would be.

But there's still 2200 mothers out there who could have been the one to speak out. Most have asked the same questions Cindy has, maybe some of them even in public.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Really? Let's compare colleges and grade point averages...

Knock yourself out. Not that it means that much to me. I'm not the one dogging them on constant basis either. They're just girls who are doing the same thing most other people their age are doing.

I'm just wondering what gives FORD so much moral superiority to give them shit constantly about their lifestyle when it's more than obvious that he likes to indulge himself?

diamondD
02-01-2006, 12:25 AM
But there's still 2200 mothers out there who could have been the one to speak out. Most have asked the same questions Cindy has, maybe some of them even in public.

None of that has anything to do wtih the proper protocol at a State of the Union address. There's a time and place for everything and you know it. This isn't some part of the ever-spreading BCE conspiracy, it's just common sense.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 06:09 AM
None of that has anything to do wtih the proper protocol at a State of the Union address. There's a time and place for everything and you know it. This isn't some part of the ever-spreading BCE conspiracy, it's just common sense.

Common sense is not relevant here, just the made up BCE and how much 2 early 20 year old girls like to have fun. I am sure nobody that posts here acted in a similar mannor when they were in there early 20's.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 06:20 AM
Knock yourself out. Not that it means that much to me. I'm not the one dogging them on constant basis either. They're just girls who are doing the same thing most other people their age are doing.

I'm just wondering what gives FORD so much moral superiority to give them shit constantly about their lifestyle when it's more than obvious that he likes to indulge himself?

FORD does the "Butt Dance?":confused:

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 06:24 AM

Something tells me that if they were CLINTON's daughters, you'd have a very different point of view on them...

Steve Savicki
02-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Who thinks the author of this thread should be banned?

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

I think you should for even bringing up the word "ban." Now shut the fuck up.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 09:14 AM

If you had, you at least be man enough to respect a KIA's mother, even if you disagree with her you putrid little punk, troll loser...

I don't respect her...not for what she's done.

Not now....not ever.

I'm retired military....those are my qualifications.

You've insulted my military background and the injuries I sustained while in military service in the past, Nick.

Don't you remember? I do. I guess the situation is somehow turned around now. Or is it because Cindy S*****n and I are on different sides of a political issue?

Fuck you and your "If you had, you at least be man enough to respect a KIA's mother." That Dumb Cunt doesn't deserve respect. It's just too bad they didn't hog-tie her ass and toss her in a paddy wagon and throw her in a DC lock-up with all the other common criminals.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Her own family thinks she's a dumb cunt.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Something tells me that if they were CLINTON's daughters, you'd have a very different point of view on them...

Well you need to check where "something's" getting it's info since you're wrong.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 09:47 AM
After seeing this thread's name changed to reflect the views of the moderator, maybe Pojo's right. This forum doesn't serve a purpose anymore and it's strictly about trying to outdo the other side. Maybe it is a waste of space.

UGS
02-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11120353/)

Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider said Sheehan had worn a T-shirt with an antiwar slogan to the speech and covered it up until she took her seat. Police warned her that such displays were not allowed, but she did not respond, the spokeswoman said.

Don't you guys have constitutional ammendments that allow her to do that w/o being arrested? That's scary shit that she gets taken away for that, just because of the room she was in at the time.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 10:18 AM

And the title of this thread was changed which represented a factual statement to many Americans. I guess you are no different than those you accuse of censoring.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by UGS
Don't you guys have constitutional ammendments that allow her to do that w/o being arrested? That's scary shit that she gets taken away for that, just because of the room she was in at the time.

I am sure if she would have gone in there and been respectable she would have been allowed to stay. The last thing any president republican or democrat would want is anyone who may disrupt such an event on national TV. She represented a threat to disrupt the proceedings by not following a simple request. Therefore the authorities were within their boundries to remove her.

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
FLASHBACK: Man Wearing Anti-Clinton T-Shirt Removed from Senate Gallery at Impeachment Trial
Wed Feb 01 2006 08:47:08 ET

Cindy Sheehan, the anti-war activist who was removed from the House gallery last night before the State of the Union address for wearing a t-shirt with a political message, is not the first person to be tossed from a Congressional gallery at a high-profile event for wearing a political t-shirt.

In the early days of the Senate's impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in January 1999, a Pennsylvania man named Dave Delp was removed by the Capitol police from the Senate gallery for wearing a t-shirt that said, "Clinton doesn't inhale, he sucks."

The Pennsylvania school teacher was yanked out of a VIP Senate gallery and briefly detained last week during the impeachment trial for wearing a T-shirt with graphic language dissing President Clinton.

Delp, 42, of Carlisle, Pa., and a friend had just settled into their seats when four Capitol security guards approached them. Delp said at the time that he was ordered to button his coat and follow the guards. Outside the chamber, he was told "several people felt threatened by your shirt."

Even after establishing that Delp was a guest of Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), the guards wouldn't let him back in and escorted him to a basement security area, where they questioned and photographed him.

After being given one of the photos as a souvenir, Delp said he was banned from the Capitol for the rest of the day. "They were polite and professional," Delp added, "but they really did scare me. I think I should have been given the chance to cover up."
Link (http://www.drudgereport.com/flashts.htm)

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
FLASHBACK: Man Wearing Anti-Clinton T-Shirt Removed from Senate Gallery at Impeachment Trial
Wed Feb 01 2006 08:47:08 ET

Cindy Sheehan, the anti-war activist who was removed from the House gallery last night before the State of the Union address for wearing a t-shirt with a political message, is not the first person to be tossed from a Congressional gallery at a high-profile event for wearing a political t-shirt.

In the early days of the Senate's impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in January 1999, a Pennsylvania man named Dave Delp was removed by the Capitol police from the Senate gallery for wearing a t-shirt that said, "Clinton doesn't inhale, he sucks."

The Pennsylvania school teacher was yanked out of a VIP Senate gallery and briefly detained last week during the impeachment trial for wearing a T-shirt with graphic language dissing President Clinton.

Delp, 42, of Carlisle, Pa., and a friend had just settled into their seats when four Capitol security guards approached them. Delp said at the time that he was ordered to button his coat and follow the guards. Outside the chamber, he was told "several people felt threatened by your shirt."

Even after establishing that Delp was a guest of Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), the guards wouldn't let him back in and escorted him to a basement security area, where they questioned and photographed him.

After being given one of the photos as a souvenir, Delp said he was banned from the Capitol for the rest of the day. "They were polite and professional," Delp added, "but they really did scare me. I think I should have been given the chance to cover up."
Link (http://www.drudgereport.com/flashts.htm)

Nice BBB!!!

FORD
02-01-2006, 12:00 PM

"Banned" is a little strong.

However, I do believe that he, and all other idiots like him, should be legally prohibited from accessing the internet until they can prove they have the literacy level of a high school graduate.

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 12:19 PM

I think this settles last night's Cindy Event.

FORD
02-01-2006, 12:35 PM
I think this settles last night's Cindy Event.

No it doesn't.

That idiot's t-shirt was a personal attack against the President of the United States. Cindy Sheehan's shirt merely mentioned a numerical reality.

There's a difference.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 12:40 PM

That is it, just ban everyone who does not buy your conspiracy theory bullshit.

BTW, How fucking gay is this? Like anyone in the internet gives a shit about your haircut. Next you will tell us you have a site at myspace. (http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/)

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 12:45 PM
"Banned" is a little strong.

However, I do believe that he, and all other idiots like him, should be legally prohibited from accessing the internet until they can prove they have the literacy level of a high school graduate.

Thanks for sticking up for me Ford.

Guitar Shark
02-01-2006, 12:59 PM
After seeing this thread's name changed to reflect the views of the moderator, maybe Pojo's right. This forum doesn't serve a purpose anymore and it's strictly about trying to outdo the other side. Maybe it is a waste of space.

I agree. I'm going to stop posting in this forum for a while, this is beyond ridiculous.

Warham
02-01-2006, 01:00 PM
That is it, just ban everyone who does not buy your conspiracy theory bullshit.

BTW, How fucking gay is this? Like anyone in the internet gives a shit about your haircut. Next you will tell us you have a site at myspace. (http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/)

I don't have a problem with Savicki talking about haircuts, but good god, that layout sucks. I can't make out one post from the next. Work on those HTML skills, Steve. I hate headaches from reading the internet.

Warham
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
FORD, I thought you were against censorship?

What happened along the way?

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
FORD, I thought you were against censorship?

What happened along the way?

Depends on what he is censoring. If it is pro-Bush, or from you, bbb, or myself it subject to censorship. I am suprised Ford does not have the three of us set up to have our posts subject to his approval before anything hits the board.

Warham
02-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I have to wonder why any conservatives bother posting here any longer when FORD keeps 'adjusting' posts to suit his own liberal worldview.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 02:24 PM
I don't respect her...not for what she's done.

Not now....not ever.

Fine. Make yourself look like a steaming pile of shit by referring to old women, that have lost sons to Wars, as "dumb cunts." No wonder why the dickweed you elected has his poll numbers in the shithole...

I'm retired military....those are my qualifications.

You've insulted my military background and the injuries I sustained while in military service in the past, Nick.

And you've repeatedly questioned:
a.) My service b.) My patriotism c.) And insulted me in much the same way you hypo'wit baby
In fact, you routinely launch personal attacks on anybody that you don't agree with, so when your finished crying, please consider that... You've called people lousy fathers here, and have made fun of their wives and children simplely because they don't subscribe to your religious views.

Fuck you and your "If you had, you at least be man enough to respect a KIA's mother." That Dumb Cunt doesn't deserve respect. It's just too bad they didn't hog-tie her ass and toss her in a paddy wagon and throw her in a DC lock-up with all the other common criminals.

Yeah, and fuck you too, and fuck the flag-wrapped horse you rode in on too. I've thrown nothing more at you than the pompous, phony shit you've thrown into my face BRIAN. I suppose that I'm just supposed to lay down and take it 'cause i'm a "liberal", eh?

FORD
02-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I have to wonder why any conservatives bother posting here any longer when FORD keeps 'adjusting' posts to suit his own liberal worldview.

I have never "adjusted" any posts on the basis of legitmate content. Since your own posts are 90% wrong headed "Blame Clinton" rants, you should know that better than anyone ;)

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Her own family thinks she's a dumb cunt.

And they called her that when?

FORD
02-01-2006, 02:36 PM

I think it was the same day that Chimpy found the WMD's.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 02:45 PM

Figure of speech. You see they don't support what she's done?

diamondD
02-01-2006, 02:47 PM
I have never "adjusted" any posts on the basis of legitmate content. Since your own posts are 90% wrong headed "Blame Clinton" rants, you should know that better than anyone ;)

You've adjusted the topic of this thread to suit your opinion. Why is that acceptable? Who put you in charge of the iitmus test?

diamondD
02-01-2006, 02:48 PM
You do realize you are doing exactly the things that POJO gave as a reason for not posting in here don't you?

FORD
02-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Post here if you want, or don't. Your choice. Although I'd rather have people who at least half know what they're talking about, despite their political delusions, than the inbreds and retards who want to refer to a brave patriot as a "dumb cunt" because she's never once backed down from that Chimp bastard in the White House.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Post here if you want, or don't. Your choice. Although I'd rather have people who at least half know what they're talking about, despite their political delusions, than the inbreds and retards who want to refer to a brave patriot as a "dumb cunt" because she's never once backed down from that Chimp bastard in the White House.

To you anyone who opposes Bush is a patriot, and those who do not are sheep. You are not the ideal person to determine who belongs here and what views are acceptable.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 03:05 PM
If you want actual discussion, leave the posts alone. The people whose intelligence you claim to want see right thru the partisan censorship and leave. Before long you'll be sitting here masturbating to your BCE conspiracy theories.

Warham
02-01-2006, 03:20 PM

Who's to determine what's 'legitimate content', FORD?

Maybe in your liberal mind it isn't, but what about ours?

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Who's to determine what's 'legitimate content', FORD?

Maybe in your liberal mind it isn't, but what about ours?

He's made himself the God of this forum and the folks who run this site don't give a damn, though some very good mods were dumped for the very same thing in the past.

That's what has become such a joke about the entire site and it's why i'll never associate my name with the mod team again, which is sad since there are some really cool and reasonable people here.

It's my only serious beef with Ford, it's the reason for my avatar, and he's just like everything he claims Bush is about by altering anything here, he can deny it, but it's still the truth all day long.

And just like Big Brother, he thinks he's justified because he's the lord of content in here.

Oh well, to some people this site is the beginning, middle and the end of their days. not mine, and i thank Ford for making me think less of it which keeps my posting down and me doing other things.

Warham, this site is all about controversy and since Ford is the most controversial member he's considered an asset and allowed to walk all over the rules against editing, and he gets support from the webbies every damn time this issue comes up.

So the only thing you can do to stop the editing is to stop supporting the site, and i have, my wallet is closed until the issue is addressed or i just fade away completely.

I'm not bitter, i just know how the shit is going to go and that's fine, just don't expect any financial support if censoring people WHATEVER THEIR VIEWS, is condoned, period.

The "legitimacy" angle is just a sorry excuse for a self empowered individual....he has a different set of rules for everyone, just like his politics, so what's really the surprise here?

Whatever, It's their bandwidth to shove wherever they'd like and it's my money to keep for more beer.

Nothing personal, when i've had enough i'll find something else to do with my boredom and that will be it.
No hard feelings, no crying, just the facts ma'am.........

Warham
02-01-2006, 04:29 PM
FORD's turning into our version of Job from the movie 'Lawnmower Man'. This is his personal cyberspace.

"I am GOD here!"

FORD
02-01-2006, 04:34 PM
It's very simple....

Any posts which contain legitimate political content are welcome in this forum, however misguided half of them are.

I do not, have not, and will not ever remove any posts or threads for political reasons.

However, if some moron with the IQ of an invertebrate wants to hurl slander at a woman who has suffered far too much at the hands of the criminal BCE, they can go do that shit somewhere else.

This isn't Stormfront or the Fred Phelps "God Hates Everyone But Me" website. Hate and slander can fucking go elsewhere.

Warham
02-01-2006, 04:38 PM
I would say that calling Bush 'Hitler' is akin to hate and slander, FORD.

How come those topics are tolerated here?

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 04:39 PM
It's very simple....

Any posts which contain legitimate political content are welcome in this forum, however misguided half of them are.

I do not, have not, and will not ever remove any posts or threads for political reasons.

However, if some moron with the IQ of an invertebrate wants to hurl slander at a woman who has suffered far too much at the hands of the criminal BCE, they can go do that shit somewhere else.

This isn't Stormfront or the Fred Phelps "God Hates Everyone But Me" website. Hate and slander can fucking go elsewhere.

Exactly, My Lord...

diamondD
02-01-2006, 04:41 PM
But the majority of us think the BCE itself isn't legitimate political content since 99.99% of America doesn't know what the fuck it is you're talking about. Or believe it.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 04:43 PM
It's very simple....

Boy you sound like a real pussy when all eyes are on you.

Guitar Shark
02-01-2006, 04:44 PM

The truly amazing thing is that FORD probably does not see the inconsistency in these two statements.

FORD
02-01-2006, 04:45 PM

Historical precedents between the nazis and BCE/PNAC have been well documented, as has the historical link between the BCE and Hitler himself. That's fact, not slander.

FORD
02-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Boy you sound like a real pussy when all eyes are on you.

Keep out of this, invertebrate.

Warham
Well, FORD, I don't remember the BCE opening up concentration camps and burning, gassing, flaying and otherwise torturing and killing 6 million Jews to go along with another 12 million caucasians and people of other races, to go along with conquering half of Europe in the process.

It is indeed slander to call Bush 'Hitler', no matter what the Democratic Underground says.

Cathedral

You're wasting your time, Warham...just close the wallet and let the site go back to shutting down mid-month due to exceeded bandwidth.

And they can fucking ban me if they don't like my way of protesting the censoring.
For years people have boasted how anything goes here, well that's a load of bullshit with Ford's finger on the "legitimacy" button.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Keep out of this, invertebrate.

Why should I. I was the one you censored.

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 04:50 PM

Geez, there's just so many things wrong with that statement.

I'm not even going to start.

FORD
02-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Well, FORD, I don't remember the BCE opening up concentration camps and burning, gassing, flaying and otherwise torturing and killing 6 million Jews to go along with another 12 million caucasians and people of other races, to go along with conquering half of Europe in the process.

It is indeed slander to call Bush 'Hitler', no matter what the Democratic Underground says.

Actually, the profits from money that the BCE invested in Hitler were eventually diverted to a company called Silesian Steel, which used concentration camp slave labor. Prescott Bush and his partners were well of this fact. So, yes the BCE were, in fact, willing partners in the concentration camps and the persecution of Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, etc.

Warham
02-01-2006, 04:52 PM
The problem is, the more FORD censors, the more he's going to be left with 'inbreds and retards'.

Posters with intelligence won't put up with that shit forever. They might find it funny at first, but it won't last.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 04:53 PM
A Republican Kicked out as well (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11120353/)

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Fine. Make yourself look like a steaming pile of shit by referring to old women, that have lost sons to Wars, as "dumb cunts." No wonder why the dickweed you elected has his poll numbers in the shithole...

I guess his poll numbers are still higher than the dickweek YOU voted for last Presidential electiona, huh? :D

And you've repeatedly questioned:
a.) My service b.) My patriotism c.) And insulted me in much the same way you hypo'wit baby
In fact, you routinely launch personal attacks on anybody that you don't agree with, so when your finished crying, please consider that... You've called people lousy fathers here, and have made fun of their wives and children simplely because they don't subscribe to your religious views.

....well, that facts ARE the facts!!!!! :D :gulp:

psssst....I don't believe I ever made fun of your time in the Reserves. Maybe in retatliation, but not seriously. If I did, I apologize. ;)

Yeah, and fuck you too, and fuck the flag-wrapped horse you rode in on too. I've thrown nothing more at you than the pompous, phony shit you've thrown into my face BRIAN. I suppose that I'm just supposed to lay down and take it 'cause i'm a "liberal", eh?

I thought you told us a year or so ago that you were a Republican? Which is it? You're up and down more often than Monica Lewinsky's head in the Oval Office. :D

Warham
02-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Actually, the profits from money that the BCE invested in Hitler were eventually diverted to a company called Silesian Steel, which used concentration camp slave labor. Prescott Bush and his partners were well of this fact. So, yes the BCE were, in fact, willing partners in the concentration camps and the persecution of Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, etc.

Yeah, and the Democrats didn't take money from Jack Abramoff either.

FORD
02-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Yeah, and the Democrats didn't take money from Jack Abramoff either.

Not a single Democrat has taken money from Jack 'Off.

Howard Dean has the FEC reports. You're pretty close to Vermont. Drive over to his house. I'm sure he would let you read them.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 05:03 PM
This post may be censored, but here goes....

Ford, how much have you supported this site financially?

Seeing as you aren't adorned with a Donator strip i'd say nothing.
I could be wrong, but i doubt it.

The point?
Some people thought enough to give, and then they have to pass your litmus test to post in YOUR forum, lol.

You may win the support of the few webbies, but you have no credibility with the masses....who's that sound like again?
maybe a bannana will jog your memory, lmmfao.

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 05:03 PM
A Republican Kicked out as well (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11120353/)

NBC: Charges against Sheehan to be dropped
Antiwar mom removed from State of the Union address for protest shirt
Antiwar protester Cindy Sheehan is directed by security personnel to her seat in the House chamber Tuesday in Washington for President Bush's State of the Union address before her arrest.

WASHINGTON - Charges against antiwar protester Cindy Sheehan, who was arrested after a scuffle over a T-shirt she wore to the State of the Union address, will be dropped, officials told NBC News Wednesday.

U.S. Capitol Police took Sheehan away in handcuffs and charged her with unlawful conduct, a misdemeanor, when she showed up to President Bush’s address Tuesday night wearing a shirt that read, “2245 Dead. How many more?” — a reference to the number of soldiers killed in Iraq.

But Capitol Police will ask the U.S. attorney's office to drop the charges, NBC News’ Mike Viqueira reported Wednesday.

“We screwed up,” a top Capitol Police official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

He said Sheehan didn't violate any rules or laws.

Sheehan, whose son Casey died in Iraq, was not the only one ejected from the House gallery. The wife of a powerful Republican congressman was also asked to leave, but she was not arrested.

Beverly Young, wife of Rep. C.W. Bill Young of Florida — chairman of the House Defense Appropriations subcommittee — was removed from the gallery because she was wearing a T-shirt that read, “Support the Troops — Defending Our Freedom.”

The Capitol Police official said officers never should have approached Young.

Criticism from Rep. Young
Holding up the shirt his wife wore, Rep. Young said on the House floor Wednesday morning: “Because she had on a shirt that someone didn’t like that said support our troops, she was kicked out of this gallery.”

“Shame, shame,” he scolded.

Beverly Young was sitting about six rows from first lady Laura Bush and asked to leave. She argued with police in the hallway outside the House chamber.

“They said I was protesting,” she told the St. Petersburg Times. “I said, ‘Read my shirt, it is not a protest.’ They said, ‘We consider that a protest.’ I said, ‘Then you are an idiot.”’

They told her she was being treated the same as Sheehan, who was ejected before the speech. Sheehan had wrote in her blog Wednesday that she intended to file a First Amendment lawsuit.

She did not issue an immediate response to the charges being dropped.

“I don’t want to live in a country that prohibits any person, whether he/she has paid the ultimate price for that country, from wearing, saying, writing, or telephoning any negative statements about the government,” Sheehan wrote in her blog.

Sheehan was invited as a guest of Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif. She later was released on her own recognizance.

Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider said police warned Sheehan that such displays were not allowed in the House chamber, but Sheehan did not respond.

Sheehan uncomfortable going to speech
She said she felt uncomfortable about attending the speech.

“I knew George Bush would say things that would hurt me and anger me and I knew that I couldn’t disrupt the address because Lynn had given me the ticket,” Sheehan wrote. “I didn’t want to be disruptive out of respect for her.”

She said she had one arm out of her coat when an officer yelled, “Protester.”

“He then ran over to me, hauled me out of my seat and roughly (with my hands behind my back) shoved me up the stairs,” she wrote in her blog. She was then cuffed and driven to police headquarters a few blocks away.

“I was never told that I couldn’t wear that shirt into the Congress,” Sheehan wrote. “I was never asked to take it off or zip my jacket back up. If I had been asked to do any of those things. ... I would have, and written about the suppression of my freedom of speech later.”

Sheehan was arrested in September with about 300 other anti-war activists in front of the White House after a weekend of protests against the war in Iraq. In August, she spent 26 days camped near Bush’s ranch in Crawford, Texas, where he was spending a working vacation.

The Associated Press and NBC News contributed to this report.

FORD
02-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Fascist police overreacting. They should be fired immediately. And sued by both women for violating their civil rights.

Warham
02-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Not a single Democrat has taken money from Jack 'Off.

Howard Dean has the FEC reports. You're pretty close to Vermont. Drive over to his house. I'm sure he would let you read them.

No, he just 'advised' his clients to donate to the DNC.

We can play these silly games all day long. They are guilty, just like you say the Bush family is guilty of funneling money into Hitler's bank account,

Warham
02-01-2006, 05:16 PM
This post may be censored, but here goes....

Ford, how much have you supported this site financially?

Seeing as you aren't adorned with a Donator strip i'd say nothing.
I could be wrong, but i doubt it.

The point?
Some people thought enough to give, and then they have to pass your litmus test to post in YOUR forum, lol.

You may win the support of the few webbies, but you have no credibility with the masses....who's that sound like again?
maybe a bannana will jog your memory, lmmfao.

I love Pojo, and Pojo comes in here and says this forum might be a waste, but complaints fall on deaf ears usually. I should know.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Figure of speech. You see they don't support what she's done?

Some don't, apparently some do...

Hardrock69
02-01-2006, 05:33 PM

That is actually the tip of the iceberg.

There is much more to be told on that subject, not that the resident neo-con shitbags would be willing to believe it, regardless of how true it is.

You could drag them to the National Archives and show them the actual signed documents and they would acuse the archivist of forging them.

:rolleyes:

Fucking sheeple....amazing how many vaccuum-skulled retards there are in the Republican party....

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 05:34 PM
I guess his poll numbers are still higher than the dickweek YOU voted for last Presidential electiona, huh? :D

Um, according to whom? KERRY is Sen. of Massachusetts, he's not a national politician... He takes some flak there as well though, and yes, like most incumbents, he keeps on getting reelected seemingly indefinitely...

BUSH is lowly rated by the people he is supposed to serve...

....well, that facts ARE the facts!!!!! :D :gulp:

psssst....I don't believe I ever made fun of your time in the Reserves. Maybe in retatliation, but not seriously. If I did, I apologize. ;)

Uh, I believe you accused me of lying about my time in the service, both Active and Reserves. I think it had something to do with me not agreeing with the war or something...

And the only fun I've made is the typical inter-service rivalry crap (sailors are "squids" while soldiers wear 'BDUs' because they're "Big, dumb, and ugly) spouted by even the recruiters I heard talking the other week...

I thought you told us a year or so ago that you were a Republican? Which is it? You're up and down more often than Monica Lewinsky's head in the Oval Office. :D

I am a Republican, technically, and I debate about party affiliation changes all of the time since it went to the extreme evangelical right and to the Neo CON lunatics as well....

Believe it or not, I consider myself pretty solidly moderate...

Warham
02-01-2006, 05:35 PM
That is actually the tip of the iceberg.

There is much more to be told on that subject, not that the resident neo-con shitbags would be willing to believe it, regardless of how true it is.

You could drag them to the National Archives and show them the actual signed documents and they would acuse the archivist of forging them.

:rolleyes:

Fucking sheeple....amazing how many vaccuum-skulled retards there are in the Republican party....

Have you ever owned a FORD vehicle?

Warham
02-01-2006, 05:38 PM
I am a Republican, technically, and I debate about party affiliation changes all of the time since it went to the extreme evangelical right and to the Neo CON lunatics as well....

Believe it or not, I consider myself pretty solidly moderate...

Moderate, but left enough to vote for a Senator from Massachusetts. That puts you squarely in that column.

If the last Republican you would have voted for is Abraham Lincoln, I don't think you can claim to be one.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Moderate, but left enough to vote for a Senator from Massachusetts. That puts you squarely in that column.

And smart enough not to vote for an arrogant, insular, corrupt Texass oilman.:)

If the last Republican you would have voted for is Abraham Lincoln, I don't think you can claim to be one.

Well, he was the last truly grate one, wasn't he?

Actually, I voted for papa BUSH, but that was when I was a drunk stupid teenager, like some of the other trolls on this board. Now that I'm a drunk, thirty-something, I've gone a bit to the left, but actually, I've always been there...:)

Warham
02-01-2006, 05:52 PM
It's OK, Nick.

We'll forgive you for voting for Clinton. He is charismatic after all.

It's just voting for anybody from Mass...it's hard to forget something like that.

The last great Republican was Reagan, by the way. The last great Democrat was before I was born.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 05:54 PM
You know, I don't necessarily agree with what FORD did in this case, as shit as I thought the original title was. But for fuck's-sake people, he changed a thread title, it's not like he deleted any posts, or four or five threads or anything, yeah I know, that's how Nazi Germany got it's start and all that blah blah blah...

Warham
02-01-2006, 05:55 PM
You know, I don't necessarily agree with what FORD did in this case, as shit as I thought the original title was. But for fuck's-sake people, he changed a thread title, it's not like he deleted any posts, or four or five threads or anything, yeah I know, that's how Nazi Germany got it's start and all that blah blah blah...

Nick, are you OK today? I can't help but think of that Ramone's song 'I Wanna Be Sedated' :)

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 06:04 PM
It's OK, Nick.

We'll forgive you for voting for Clinton. He is charismatic after all.

It's just voting for anybody from Mass...it's hard to forget something like that.

The last great Republican was Reagan, by the way. The last great Democrat was before I was born.

My father is actually very conservative, he just loves the FOX News T&A...

My brother moved to Mass in the early 80's, married and settled down in New England. One night, my father started bitching about Ted KENNEDY, and my brother said, "oh yeah, I voted for him." My father was a little speechless and asked why, and it's basically because despite all of his demons, he's a very effective leader and gets the "pork" for Massachusetts.

KENNEDY has always been the most natural politicians, ironically since he was the worst students in the KENNEDY clan, and in a sense a tragic figure. There is little doubt that he would have been President by now if he hadn't had that accident and the unfortunate death of Mary Jo Kopechne. But, it's funny that he's a constant target for right-wing barbs, which shows you how effective, and in a sense, powerful he really is. But I wonder what the psyche of anybody that has lost two brothers to murders, rife with conspiracies, and himself admitted that he assumed he was a deadman too, would have turned out in real life. And BTW WARHAM, you know as well as I that those "loony Massachusetts liberals" have a (substandard) Republican Governor, as does NYS...

BTW, my brother has met with both KENNEDY, and Barney FRANK, for job-related stuff, and was at least somewhat impressed by them. He made sure not to bend over in front of Frank though.:)

Warham
02-01-2006, 06:09 PM
I think Mitt Romney's been a good governor for Mass. Much better than Jane Swift. She was the WORST governor in the history of the state, I'd say.

Warham
02-01-2006, 06:13 PM

Only problem is, FORD's already deleted threads. He's just working your list, starting with the last stuff first.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 06:42 PM
I think Mitt Romney's been a good governor for Mass. Much better than Jane Swift. She was the WORST governor in the history of the state, I'd say.

Mass has a recent history of shit governors, Romney is roundly unimpressive...

Maybe ROMNEY and Pataki can both run in '08 on the same ticket...

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

Warham
02-01-2006, 06:43 PM
George Allen would destroy those two, and he will.

Allen for Pres!

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Only problem is, FORD's already deleted threads. He's just working your list, starting with the last stuff first.

Yes, well, a lot of people come into this forum just to bait, and fuck with, him...

So they can cuntplain for eight hours...

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 07:14 PM
For the record, I think (as JACK CAFFERTY on CNN does) that SHEEHAN blew it. She should have worn a "Have a Nice Day" tee-shirt or something and should have gotten in, at all costs, it would have been much more effective..

In any case, the Capital Police have apologized and she was released with no charges...

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 11:04 PM
For the record, I think (as JACK CAFFERTY on CNN does) that SHEEHAN blew it. She should have worn a "Have a Nice Day" tee-shirt or something and should have gotten in, at all costs, it would have been much more effective..

In any case, the Capital Police have apologized and she was released with no charges...

If she would have done that I think the more moderate people would possibly notice her cause and have an ounce of respect for her. The way she acts she looks like an out of control nut bag. Or as I stated a dumb cunt.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Nick, i've heard you complain about FORD's censorship in the past. Why is it ok this time? Is it just because you agree with him? Censorship is censorship, doesn't matter if you agree with the content.

FORD
02-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Nick, are you OK today? I can't help but think of that Ramone's song 'I Wanna Be Sedated' :)
http://www.collectorscum.com/volume3/ramones/ne_sedated.jpg

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go....
Just put me in a wheelchair and put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-o I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I gotta go
I can't control my fingers I can't control my toes
Oh no no no no no
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go...
Just put me in a wheelchair...
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 11:35 PM

After reviewing the situation and getting the facts i have determined she should not have been arrested at all.
If her protest was silent, and it seems it was to that point, they had no right to remove her.
She wasn't disrupting the event so she should have just been left alone until she made noise.
There is no dress code, more like a Sheehan code, where they aren't allowed.

I don't respect the woman, but it is now clear she was done wrong last night, very wrong.
Her ticket gave her access to the speech and her attire was not a threat to anyone or the event as long as she sat quietly.

There are a whole slew of issues from last night that right now aren't sitting well with me.
I think they actually keep Bush in a bubble from everything but what he's told to say and do...he sure as hell doesn't answer for himself and then he barely answers a question, if at all.

Did i say i don't trust him?
It seems as though i've said that before, several times.

FORD
02-01-2006, 11:50 PM

Shit Romney will never be a Republican nominee for President.

The Religious Reich considers Mormonism to be a heretical cult. He literally doesn't have a prayer with those assholes.

If I were Twit, i'd move back to Utah and run for president/prophet of the inevitable Utah/Southern Idaho Mormon republic which will eventually be formed when the secessions come in the not so distant future.

scamper
02-02-2006, 08:17 AM
[i]

Believe it or not, I consider myself pretty solidly moderate... [/B]

You're not

scamper
02-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Cindy Sheehan knew exactly what she was doing, she knew the shirt wouldn't be allowed and that she would be removed. This was a calculated publicity stunt.

MAX
02-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Religious Reich considers Mormonism to be a heretical cult. He literally doesn't have a prayer with those assholes.

Sorry Ford but 99.9999999% of Mormons are Republicans and YES, they ARE a cult!!! ;)

FORD
02-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Sorry Ford but 99.9999999% of Mormons are Republicans and YES, they ARE a cult!!! ;)

I'm well aware that Mormons embrace right wing conservatism, but the feeling is not mutual down in the so-called "Bible Belt". Hell, a lot of them still hate Catholics, and were scared shitless of "that goddamned Jew" becoming vice president in 2000. Never mind that Romney supports 100% of their agenda and Lieberman supports 95% of it.

As far as them being a cult, I wouldn't say that at this point in time. Just one of many churches that distorts the teachings of Christ into a doctrine entirely of their own making.

MAX
02-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Ford,

Please, I stay shut in heeya. Why? I have principles and I really don't have a podium in where to stand right now.

However, you ever wanna debate, chat or discuss Mormonism, I'll blow you out of the water. ;)

Props. :cool:

FORD
02-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ford,

Please, I stay shut in heeya. Why? I have principles and I really don't have a podium in where to stand right now.

However, you ever wanna debate, chat or discuss Mormonism, I'll blow you out of the water. ;)

Props. :cool:

I probably know LDS doctrine better than most who live outside of Utah. Never was a church member or even close to it, but I grew up with Mormon neighbors who were trying to recruit my mom, had discussions with Mormons in high school. Even dated a Mormon chick for a little while, but when I made it clear I wasn't converting that was over...... Probably should have done it though. She had a friend who looked like an LDS Jenny McCarthy who would have made a great second wife! :eatit:

MAX
02-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Ford,

Please, my dad's side of the fam 'tis beyond Mormoid.

You know who James E. Talmage 'tis? He wrote a well respected book called "Jesus The Christ" and has a building named after him at The University of Utah.

Well, he's my Great, Great, Grandfather on Mama's side. She owns a lot of his "valuables" as well. ;)

Seriously my friend, if you ever wanna "play ball" regarding Mormonism I already have you beaten. Did you ever attend their services? I did as a child. Even being a "non" in Utah, one has "farewells" for friends who go on "missions" etc.

I win with this one cos I've lived it my entire life. ;)

fe_lung
02-02-2006, 11:27 AM

Because that would make a private moment a media circus. There was an article in newsweek a couple of months ago that talked about how he tries to meet familes whenever he appears at bases. He meets them in a private area by himself and the families are free to ask any question they want, scream at him, whatever...

Fuck, I don't like the guy but that's a pretty amazing thing for a president to do!

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Nick, i've heard you complain about FORD's censorship in the past. Why is it ok this time? Is it just because you agree with him? Censorship is censorship, doesn't matter if you agree with the content.

I didn't say that I agree with it, I just think you guys are going a little overboard and wasting a lot of time and bandwidth complaining....

I'm also playing devil's advocate...

Yeah, he should have left the thread title on its retard level, but at the same time, he didn't delete anything, and if you want to read the thread title, just go to the first post by a bitter, uniformed, immature, and stupefying troll...

FORD
02-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by fe_lung
Because that would make a private moment a media circus. There was an article in newsweek a couple of months ago that talked about how he tries to meet familes whenever he appears at bases. He meets them in a private area by himself and the families are free to ask any question they want, scream at him, whatever...

Fuck, I don't like the guy but that's a pretty amazing thing for a president to do!

Those so called "private meetings" are a joke. Chimpy basically reads talking points from a script (that he probably didn't even write) and makes generic psuedo sympathetic comments about "your loved one". And no, they don't get to scream at him. That would never be allowed by Chimp's handlers. They have insulated him so far from the real world that the dumb bastard doesn't even realize what he said when he admitted to killing 30,000 Iraqi civilians on live TV. (the actual number is much higher)

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 11:40 AM
After reviewing the situation and getting the facts i have determined she should not have been arrested at all.
If her protest was silent, and it seems it was to that point, they had no right to remove her.
She wasn't disrupting the event so she should have just been left alone until she made noise.
There is no dress code, more like a Sheehan code, where they aren't allowed.

I don't respect the woman, but it is now clear she was done wrong last night, very wrong.
Her ticket gave her access to the speech and her attire was not a threat to anyone or the event as long as she sat quietly.

There are a whole slew of issues from last night that right now aren't sitting well with me.
I think they actually keep Bush in a bubble from everything but what he's told to say and do...he sure as hell doesn't answer for himself and then he barely answers a question, if at all.

Did i say i don't trust him?
It seems as though i've said that before, several times.

How right you are CAT! In fact, it was just dumb to have thrown the Republican Senator's wife out with the "Support Our Troops" tee-shirt on. Both tee-shirts, while simplistic and trite, smacking of the "bumper-sticker" mentality, still represented valid arguments for, and against, the War...

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by scamper
You're not

Really? How's that?

scamper
02-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Really? How's that?

Most of your statements that I've read seem to be quite a bit left of center, but if I'm mistaken I apologize.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I agree. I'm going to stop posting in this forum for a while, this is beyond ridiculous.

Since when is this a big gay goodbye thread©?:)

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Most of your statements that I've read seem to be quite a bit left of center, but if I'm mistaken I apologize.

No need to apologize, there is no true way to measure this since "left and right" is mostly subjective...

I mean, it almost seems like President Bush is an old-fashioned interventionist, WOODROW WILSONIAN, tax-and-spend Liberal; yet he expouses the tax-cut, to buy-off the electorate (even though large corporations and the rich benefit far more), widely discredited "trickle-down" Reagan rhetoric...

I can see how people get confused, but you'll have to be more specific as to how I'm from the "far" left, moderately leftist, perhaps, but I don't recall advocating proletariat revolutions...

In fact, if I were European, I'm certain I'd be considered a "Christian Democrat-conservative"...

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 01:04 PM

Actually, I have had a cold....

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by fe_lung

--Copout--:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
02-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Rep Woolsey Speaks
On Sheehan Arrest

By Representative Lynn Woolsey
2-2-6

WASHINGTON DC - US Representative Lynn Woolsey (D-Petaluma) today issued the following statement regarding Cindy Sheehan's arrest in the gallery of the House of Representatives before the State of the Union address. Mrs. Sheehan was Rep. Lynn Woolsey's guest to the President's State of the Union address.

"Since when is free speech conditional on whether you agree with the President? Cindy Sheehan, who gave her own flesh and blood for this disastrous war, did not violate any rules of the House of Representatives. She merely wore a shirt that highlighted the human cost of the Iraq war and expressed a view different than that of the President. Free speech and the First Amendment exist to protect dissenting statements like Ms. Sheehan's last night."

"Stifling the truth will not blind Americans to the immorality of sending young Americans to die in an unnecessary war, against a nation that posed no threat to our security. The President's speech last night was yet another attempt to distort history, as he suggested - once again - that the 9/11 terrorists came from Iraq. Everyone knows this is not true. We must not be afraid to say that the emperor has no clothes. It's time to bring our troops home."

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 10:34 AM
plain and simple...

Bush killed Cindy Sheehans son. there is no other way you can look at it.

he's a killer...killing our young men and women.

pathetic

BigBadBrian
02-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by LoveWalksIn
plain and simple...

Bush killed Cindy Sheehans son. there is no other way you can look at it.

he's a killer...killing our young men and women.

pathetic

So is your Avatar and username. Be gone.

FORD
02-03-2006, 11:06 AM

His signature photo's pathetic as well.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 12:09 PM

Agreed. This troll sucks...

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Agreed. This troll sucks...

I'm going to add you to my fanclub!!!

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm going to add you to my fanclub!!!

Sorry, I like girls. Despite your best efforts, you're still not one...

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Sorry, I like girls. Despite your best efforts, you're still not one...

i know your trying to be mena to me but how in the hell does a person generate 18,000 plus posts on a message board?

do you have a job?

if you don't thats ok.

holler up the stairway and say hi to your parents for me !!!

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
i know your trying to be mena to me but how in the hell does a person generate 18,000 plus posts on a message board?

do you have a job?

if you don't thats ok.

holler up the stairway and say hi to your parents for me !!!

Wow, that really hurts. I've been to message boards where people had 44,000 posts actually.

Yes, I do have a job, and if I'm lucky and free enough, I occasionally get paid to entertain myself from there --here.:)

Oh, BTW, did you know that you have an 88-post per day count at this point? trolling on a website dedicated to a guy you hate? I guess you must be the super-duper loser of the day, huh troll?

BTW, where do you work? And is it acceptable to write as a semi-literate, half-wit retard there as well?

FORD
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
http://www.leafpile.com/TravelLog/Romania/Farming/Slaughter/Sheep/ShearingSkin.jpg

diamondD
02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
You might want to alter the thread title again. If this is true, she's even more pathetic than I thought.

I got this email from a co-worker. Before the tears start flowing for Cindy, the guy that sent this is an ex-Marine. Apparantly he doesn't feel the need to excuse her actions:

The grinning idiot clinging to Je$$e Jack$on is Cindy Sheehan... the sob sister protesting the war at Bush's ranch, who lost her son in the war, the same son she gave up in her divorce when he was 7 years old.

And by the way if you wonder why she has so much free time ... she is going through another divorce right now and guess what? She is giving up custody of another son.

As Forest Gump once wisely proclaimed, "Stupid is as stupid does."

diamondD
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah, she's a true American hero. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for daring to question her integrity.

Warham
02-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Liberals don't believe in personal responsibility, D.

They don't have any problem with her ditching her kids in a divorce settlement. Actually, they wouldn't have had any problem if she would have had Casey aborted before he was born. But since he made it out of her womb alive and served and died for his country admirably, she's a hero.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Yeah, she's a true American hero. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for daring to question her integrity.

Really? Do you have any credible sources to back any of these assertions up? I mean LOL it's not like I've seen a million right wing sites spread unsubstantiated vitriolic manure filled with half-truths, and even outright lies by distorting facts and just making them up, in order to attack perceived political enemies of the RNC...

Oh like, "CLINTON took money from Chinese intelligence" (it's bullshit because he took only slightly more money than the than the RNC took from Chinese intelligence, and it was delivered and accepted via front groups and American citizens posing as "fundraisers," not a direct donation as insinuated by hack agenda-'journalists' like McCarins)...

Or, "CLINTON spied on international callers from America, using the NSA, and with no FISA warrants, so it's no different for BUSH to do so" (it's bullshit, because Clinton ordered the NSA to spy ON FORIEGN NATIONALS working for foreign companies to exploit economic intelligence on behalf of American companies; this is something the beloved French had been doing for decades, and it was blown by a right wing traitor trying to discredit his administration, in a French newspaper no less...)

FORD
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Claim: Cindy Sheehan's son, Casey, was raised by her ex-husband after the couple divorced and both remarried.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2005]

Another view of Cindy Sheehan

What is most interesting is that the press gives this little bunch of people who are protesting with Cindy so much air time without discussing Cindy's background. This is a case of more press bias.

It has been pointed out on just a couple of media outlets that Cindy divorced her first husband and left her son with him to be raised while she became a political activist for the Democrat Party. She had very little to do with her son in his growing years.

She remarried. The 1st husband remarried. The original father raised the son with his new wife. They miss their son and mourn the loss of his life. They have stated that they are very proud of their son and that they agree with the stance of America in Iraq and on terror. They said that their son was eager to serve and to go fight the terrorists in Iraq. He volunteered. How many news stations carried their interview? Not many.

So the son dies in Iraq and then Cindy shows up to make a stink. She gets an audience with Bush. That was not enough. She goes to Crawford and demands another audience. How many news stations carry the ongoing saga of Cindy? Practically all of them. Cindy didn't care about her son. She let another woman raise him. Cindy doesn't care about the other soldiers in Iraq. Cindy cares about her liberal, feminist agenda and about using the death of her son to lobby against Republicans and Bush. And the press is helping her. Why?

Then a few days ago, Cindy's 2nd husband filed for a divorce from Cindy. Cindy sounds like a feminist opportunist who did not have the sense of responsibility to even raise her own son. It looks like her 2nd husband is fed up with Cindy. We Middle Americans should be fed up with Cindy also. We should be fed up with the press. They manipulate us into their "group think" and into the responses that they want on their polls.

Origins: Casey Austin Sheehan, Cindy Sheehan a 24-year-old U.S. Army Specialist from California who served as a mechanic with the First Cavalry Division out of Fort Hood, Texas, was killed in an ambush near Sadr City, Iraq, on 4 April 2004. Since Casey's death, his mother, Cindy Sheehan, has become an outspoken critic of U.S. military involvement in Iraq, most famously holding a 26-day vigil outside President George W. Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, while the President was vacationing there in August 2005.

The piece quoted above, criticizing Ms. Sheehan's alleged lack of involvement in her son's upbringing after divorcing his father, is something fabricated out of whole cloth, evidently the product of someone's confusing a completely different family with the Sheehans. Cindy Sheehan and her husband, Patrick, were high school sweethearts who wed while both were in their early 20's and who have been married to each other for over 28 years. (Neither has ever been married to anyone else.) The couple had four children together, of whom Casey was the oldest. Both parents raised Casey together, first in the southern California community of Norwalk and later in the northern California town of Vacaville, where the Sheehans moved when Casey was 14.

Ms. Sheehan has maintained that her recent political activities placed a strain on her marriage that caused her and her husband to separate, as she expressed in an August 2005 interview:

Q: Have you lost any friends or family over this? Or, how do your husband and neighbors feel about your sudden rise to prominence in the media and the role you've accepted in those venues?

A: I have lost almost every friend that I had before Casey died. My husband and I are separated, because he doesn't support my activities, although he knows the war is a lie.

In fact, in August 2005 Patrick Sheehan filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the cause and stating that the couple had been separated since 1 June 2005. We're not aware of any interviews or news articles in which Mr. Sheehan has spoken publicly about his feelings regarding his son's death, his wife's political activities (and their effect on his marriage), or "the stance of America in Iraq and on
terror."

An interview conducted by Bill O'Reilly on the Fox News Channel possibly contributed to the mistaken belief that Cindy Sheehan's son Casey had come from a previous marriage and was raised by her ex-husband. The 15 August 2005 segment of The O'Reilly Factor began with a brief statement about Ms. Sheehan's having separated from her husband of 28 years over her "radicalism," but quickly segued into a reaction piece to a spot aired the previous week about Dolores Kesterson, another mother who, like Cindy Sheehan, lost a son in Iraq and was now opposed to U.S. military involvement there. That reaction piece consisted of an inteview with Clay Kesterson, the father of Chief Warrant Officer Erik Kesterson (who was killed in Iraq on 15 November 2003), and his current wife, M.J. Kesterson., during which the couple stated that Erik had lived with and been raised by them (rather than his biological mother, Delores), and that Erik "was 180 degrees on the other side of the position with his mom on anything political."

Last updated: 6 September 2005

The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/sheehan.asp

Warham
02-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Not much thought has to go into why her ex-husband doesn't support her activities.

Hey, FORD, is Ms. Sheehan of the same kind of heroic calibre as Coretta Scott King?

diamondD
02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Like I said, it was from an email I got, from another ex-military person that doesn't sympathize one bit with what she's doing...

Just like her family...

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Like I said, it was from an email I got, from another ex-military person that doesn't sympathize one bit with what she's doing...

Just like her family...

And you repeated it, basically acting as though her entire family hates her, which is bullshit. But, you know you can sympathize with the fact that her son died serving in Iraq, and disagree with her at the same time without calling her a "dumb cunt."

I mean, how of the guys that are actually spewing shit on right wing blogs have served, themselves lost relatives, or like myself, actually know people that have lost relatives in IRAQ?

BTW, I never said I totally agree with her, in fact I think she's a bit of an attention whore in over her head. But she still has a point...

Warham
02-03-2006, 04:34 PM
What point does she have? My memory needs to be refreshed after all of her attention-whoring with Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro and other third world dictators.

She's basically said the United States has been evil ever since Columbus first smoked some weed with native americans back in 1492.

FORD
02-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Not much thought has to go into why her ex-husband doesn't support her activities.

Hey, FORD, is Ms. Sheehan of the same kind of heroic calibre as Coretta Scott King?

There are differences.

Mrs King knew exactly what noble cause her husband died for.

Mrs Sheehan has asked the BCE repeatedly what noble cause her son died for, and they refuse to answer.

Warham
02-03-2006, 04:37 PM
There are differences.

Mrs King knew exactly what noble cause her husband died for.

Mrs Sheehan has asked the BCE repeatedly what noble cause her son died for, and they refuse to answer.

I can answer that for her. She doesn't need to go to Bush for answers.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 04:46 PM
What point does she have? My memory needs to be refreshed after all of her attention-whoring with Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro and other third world dictators.

CHAVEZ isn't a dictator, he was democratically elected in a free and fair election. ANd I don't recall seeing any pics of her with Castro.

She's basically said the United States has been evil ever since Columbus first smoked some weed with native americans back in 1492.

"Basically?" What did she 'actually' say, let's have a quote from her entire statement, so it's not taken out of context and spun by Bill (let's fuck up IRAQ and leave) O'REILLY...

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:09 PM
We've went over this before, Nick. In several threads. I'm surprised with your sterling memory, you can't seem to recall at this time.

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:11 PM
"America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for."

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect.

Sincerely,
Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 05:17 PM
"America has been killing people on this continent since it was started.

Wow, that's a shock! How untrue, er, oh wait....

Let's ask some Native Americans about that?

This country is not worth dying for."

Spoken like a pissed off mother over her son's death in a war where the justification changes and bends from some absurdest notion of desperate, proactive self-defense to "freedom-spreading"...

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 05:23 PM
The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect.

Sincerely,
Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins.

Updated 8/18/2005 6:25 PM

Sheehan leaves Crawford to care for mother after stroke
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) — The grieving woman who started an anti-war demonstration near President Bush's ranch nearly two weeks ago left the camp Thursday after learning her mother had had a stroke, but she told supporters the protest would go on.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-18-peace-mom_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

Did her other family members take care of her mother after the stroke?

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:24 PM
And Native Americans killed Europeans in the process as well. Nobody was innocent.

Losing your son in a war isn't an excuse to spit on everybody's grave who has died for this country. She probably thinks we invaded Germany in imperialistic fashion during WWII.

She's full of shit. She thinks the Jews are running this war. I sense a little anti-semiticism in her rhetoric.

FORD
02-03-2006, 05:30 PM
"America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for."

She never said that. What she said was that IRAQ was not worth dying for. And she was absolutely correct in saying so.

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:33 PM
She never said that. What she said was that IRAQ was not worth dying for. And she was absolutely correct in saying so.

Well, FORD, she used the word AMERICA, not IRAQ.

Do we need a translator when she's speaking English?

FORD
02-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Whichever Busheep whore media source you got that quote from took her words out of context and edited them for their own purposes. She was referring to Iraq.

Here is the complete, unedited quotation....

I take responsibility partly for my son’s death, too. I was raised in a country by a public school system that taught us that America was good, that America was just. America has been killing people, like my sister over here says, since we first stepped on this continent, we have been responsible for death and destruction. I passed on that bullshit to my son and my son enlisted. I’m going all over the country telling moms: “This country is not worth dying for. If we’re attacked, we would all go out. We’d all take whatever we had. I'd take my rolling pin and I'd beat the attackers over the head with it. But we were not attacked by Iraq. We might not even have been attacked by Osama bin Laden if [drowned out by applause]. 9/11 was their Pearl Harbor to get their neo-con agenda through and, if I would have known that before my son was killed, I would have taken him to Canada. I would never have let him go and try and defend this morally repugnant system we have. The people are good, the system is morally repugnant.

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:41 PM
"In remarks on April 27, 2005 at a rally for self-described radical lawyer Lynne Stewart, Sheehan said "America has been killing people, like my sister over here says, since we first stepped on this continent, we have been responsible for death and destruction."

That's from Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia entry on Cindy Sheehan

diamondD
02-03-2006, 05:41 PM
And you repeated it, basically acting as though her entire family hates her, which is bullshit. But, you know you can sympathize with the fact that her son died serving in Iraq, and disagree with her at the same time without calling her a "dumb cunt."

I mean, how of the guys that are actually spewing shit on right wing blogs have served, themselves lost relatives, or like myself, actually know people that have lost relatives in IRAQ?

BTW, I never said I totally agree with her, in fact I think she's a bit of an attention whore in over her head. But she still has a point...

Nick, I didn't ever say I don't sympathize with her loss. I just think she's taking advantage of the situation. She's self serving at this point. For someone who has 100s of posts in flame wars on here, I don't think you are in the position to tell me i'm going overboard in having an opinion of her. ;)

If I want to think she's a dumb cunt, that my perogative. I don't get my opinion from right wing blogs, mainly because I never read them. Like you said, she's an attention whore. She's putting herself in the spotlight.. Having a point doesn't disqualify her from avoid being criticized about how she's trying to make it.

Now tell me again where in my email it says her family hates her? I didn't repeat it because it never was in my post. All I said was they don't sympathize with her. Don't twist my words around.

Warham
02-03-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't even have to ask if FORD approves of her rhetoric. Liberals always believe their country is the evil one, not any other country out there. Poor Iraq, poor North Korea, poor Syria getting bullied by the two big kids on the block, the USA and Israel.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, FORD, she used the word AMERICA, not IRAQ.

Do we need a translator when she's speaking English?

Thank you for proving my point about the right wing propaganda sites quoting marks out of context, or full out misquoting, in order to attack them playbook...

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Nick, I didn't ever say I don't sympathize with her loss. I just think she's taking advantage of the situation. She's self serving at this point. For someone who has 100s of posts in flame wars on here, I don't think you are in the position to tell me i'm going overboard in having an opinion of her. ;)

Oh, but BUSH isn't self-serving when he shows-off pretty young, Air Force chicks, that have been wounded, but not disfigured or crippled, in his little speeches?
http://www.blackanthem.com/World/military_2006020109.jpg

If I want to think she's a dumb cunt, that my prerogative.

Never said it wasn't. But it's also my prerogative to call you out as self-serving shit bags for doing so. :)

I don't get my opinion from right wing blogs, mainly because I never read them. Like you said, she's an attention whore. She's putting herself in the spotlight.. Having a point doesn't disqualify her from avoid being criticized about how she's trying to make it.

Now tell me again where in my email it says her family hates her? I didn't repeat it because it never was in my post. All I said was they don't sympathize with her. Don't twist my words around.

Funny how much misinformation out there there is though...

I wonder why that is...

Seshmeister
02-03-2006, 10:33 PM
She probably thinks we invaded Germany in imperialistic fashion during WWII.

Serous question - Why did the US invade Europe during WWII?

Warham
02-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Thank you for proving my point about the right wing propaganda sites quoting marks out of context, or full out misquoting, in order to attack them playbook...

You don't have a point.

She said America, not Iraq.

I shouldn't have to read another couple paragraphs further to understand what she really means.

Seshmeister
02-03-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm waiting...

Warham
02-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Ask Nick. He's the history expert.

Cindy Sheehan would tell you that we invaded Germany to benefit Israel, similar to what we are doing in Iraq right now.

Seshmeister
02-03-2006, 10:49 PM
All wars are about money.

Everything else is window dressing.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Germany was a month late on the rent...

Warham
02-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Germany was a month late on the rent...

Isn't that Bush's excuse on Iraq?

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Isn't that Bush's excuse on Iraq?

No. They just welched on a bet...

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:09 AM

Yeah, he should have left the thread title on its retard level, but at the same time, he didn't delete anything, and if you want to read the thread title, just go to the first post by a bitter, uniformed, immature, and stupefying troll...

Nick,

You keep referring to me as a trool. My understanding of a troll is for example a Sammy Hager fan that would go into the main and blast Dave and all the CVH material. Last I checked this forum is called the Front line not Ford and Nick left leaning group of liberals. If it cvhanges to that andf I continue to post here than you can call mne a troll to your hearts content. I know Ford thinks he owns The Front Line, maybe that is why you refer to me as a troll. Anyway Fuck off you fake military faggot.

FORD
02-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Yep, you're a trool alright.

Half troll. Half tool.

Thanks for naming yourself, 4moronyears! :D

Nickdfresh
02-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Nick,

You keep referring to me as a trool. My understanding of a troll is for example a Sammy Hager fan that would go into the main and blast Dave and all the CVH material. Last I checked this forum is called the Front line not Ford and Nick left leaning group of liberals. If it cvhanges to that andf I continue to post here than you can call mne a troll to your hearts content. I know Ford thinks he owns The Front Line, maybe that is why you refer to me as a troll. Anyway Fuck off you fake military faggot.

Actually, a "trool" is someone that pretends to be something they're not on the internet, and you fit that bill perfectly, firstly, you post over at the LINKS with a different user name, and probably smoke HAGAR's pole over there...

Secondly, you come across as a barely literate junior high school girl on the rag. So, I'm guessing that you're not really 37 years old. If you are, you really should be embarrassed...

An what's a "fake military faggot?" I guess you're one-up on me, since you're a real chickenhawk, civilian queerbate...:)

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Actually, a "trool" is someone that pretends to be something they're not on the internet, and you fit that bill perfectly, firstly, you post over at the LINKS with a different user name, and probably smoke HAGAR's pole over there...

Secondly, you come across as a barely literate junior high school girl on the rag. So, I'm guessing that you're not really 37 years old. If you are, you really should be embarrassed...

An what's a "fake military faggot?" I guess you're one-up on me, since you're a real chickenhawk, civilian queerbate...:) .

You are a delusional fuck stick and you have no clue. I would love to see proof you were in the military. I do not beleive you were in. Unless you were in during the dont ask dont tell era.

Nickdfresh
02-04-2006, 04:52 PM

You are a delusional fuck stick and you have no clue. I would love to see proof you were in the military. I do not beleive you were in. Unless you were in during the dont ask dont tell era.

Why would you love to see proof? Want my name, address, phone number, IP address, provider, and life story? Too bad! Who the fuck are you you mental-twerp? We were all in during the don't ask, don't tell era and that era cuntinues...

If you had a clue, or knew anything, you could ask me questions. But since you've never served and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, ever, I doubt we'll ever know for sure. In any case, I've never bragged about being an "award winning" soldier, even though I got my fair share like most do...

Funny, there are gays serving in the military honorably, in IRAQ I imagine. Yet an internet pussy-bitch like you, that is supposedly all macho and heterosexual, disparages them from behind your computer screen like a real man should I guess...

Maybe you should stop worrying about my service record, and start wondering why you don't have one. :)

Even if you are 37, you can still join up nowadays, provided you're not too fat, and "don't ask, and don't tell.";)

FORD
02-04-2006, 06:15 PM
And if Corporal Klinger got away with wearing a dress, so can 4moronyears.

Macu
02-04-2006, 07:56 PM
What is she volunteering for besides her own circus?

If you believe that she is only interested in attention for herself,I disagree.She lost her son to a cause that has yet to be proven honorable,or,worhty..Of course, you have never been there.Its easy for "patriots" to sit back and criticize others without any experience to back it up.What may be frustrating to those that do is,there is no shortage of naive,never been anywhere,never done anything mother-fuckers like you,(that dont even realize how completely stupid they sound),wrapping themselves in ideals that they have been fed ,yet, cant seem to get beyond.You support the war?Enough to insult a grieving mother?Enlist NOW!The machine needs and wants people exactly like you.People that follow orders and will "believe"in the bull-shit they are fed.Are you still here?Put on your DCUs and go fight.You know it all,dont you?Fuck you.Go kill someone and tell me how you feel.Or,lose your friends,or,part of you body or soul.Cindy Sheehan is a patriot,because,she stands up for the true ideals of the country.Enough to take on the system.You,however,are a nacionalist.To make it clear,a "Nazi".You are a simple coward that repeats what he is told.This country was not founded on"Support whatever the president says".This country sought to abandon that shit from the beginning.Its called the Constitution...

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Great another pussy liberal fuck twat has joined the crowd.

Originally posted by Macu
If you believe that she is only interested in attention for herself,I disagree.She lost her son to a cause that has yet to be proven honorable,or,worhty..Of course, you have never been there.Its easy for "patriots" to sit back and criticize others without any experience to back it up.What may be frustrating to those that do is,there is no shortage of naive,never been anywhere,never done anything mother-fuckers like you,(that dont even realize how completely stupid they sound),wrapping themselves in ideals that they have been fed ,yet, cant seem to get beyond.You support the war?Enough to insult a grieving mother?Enlist NOW!The machine needs and wants people exactly like you.People that follow orders and will "believe"in the bull-shit they are fed.Are you still here?Put on your DCUs and go fight.You know it all,dont you?Fuck you.Go kill someone and tell me how you feel.Or,lose your friends,or,part of you body or soul.Cindy Sheehan is a patriot,because,she stands up for the true ideals of the country.Enough to take on the system.You,however,are a nacionalist.To make it clear,a "Nazi".You are a simple coward that repeats what he is told.This country was not founded on"Support whatever the president says".This country sought to abandon that shit from the beginning.Its called the Constitution...

I will quote the great Warham in response to your pussy Howard Dean rhetoric.

Losing your son in a war isn't an excuse to spit on everybody's grave who has died for this country. She probably thinks we invaded Germany in imperialistic fashion during WWII.

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Why would you love to see proof? Want my name, address, phone number, IP address, provider, and life story? Too bad! Who the fuck are you you mental-twerp? We were all in during the don't ask, don't tell era and that era cuntinues...

If you had a clue, or knew anything, you could ask me questions. But since you've never served and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, ever, I doubt we'll ever know for sure. In any case, I've never bragged about being an "award winning" soldier, even though I got my fair share like most do...

Funny, there are gays serving in the military honorably, in IRAQ I imagine. Yet an internet pussy-bitch like you, that is supposedly all macho and heterosexual, disparages them from behind your computer screen like a real man should I guess...

Maybe you should stop worrying about my service record, and start wondering why you don't have one. :)

Even if you are 37, you can still join up nowadays, provided you're not too fat, and "don't ask, and don't tell.";)

Nick just like I know little about you, you know little about me. I know your Internet persona as a faggot democratic Ford dick sucking sheep. I will worry about your service record, because if you are going to run around here and protray yourself as soldier of the month then you open up your own can of worms.

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Nick just like I know little about you, you know little about me. I know your Internet persona as a faggot democratic Ford dick sucking sheep.

Actually, I'm a Republican...

I will worry about your service record, because if you are going to run around here and protray yourself as soldier of the month then you open up your own can of worms.

When did I ever "protray'" myself as "soldier of the month" ass-humper? Um, dude, how many times have I actually brought up the fact that I'm a veteran? Rarely. Why is it even an issue, since I'm against the war, and you're all for it. The fact that you're a chickenhawk coward gaying up this forum speaks volumes...

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 02:26 AM
Great another pussy liberal fuck twat has joined the crowd.

Yeah, another Gulf War era veteran actually. You little cowardly fuck stump...

Still haven't given me ONE REASON as to why you've never served in the military/aren't joining. Coward.

I will quote the great Warham in response to your pussy Howard Dean rhetoric.

"The great Warham?" Jesus dude, get his dick out of your mouth already. I think he likes chicks...:rolleyes:

capnfrantic
02-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Please don't make 4moreyears
try to spell again!

4moreyears
02-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah, another Gulf War era veteran actually. You little cowardly fuck stump...

Still haven't given me ONE REASON as to why you've never served in the military/aren't joining. Coward.

"The great Warham?" Jesus dude, get his dick out of your mouth already. I think he likes chicks...:rolleyes:

Nick how do you know I have not served? You do not even know my name?

Just because I am not a faggot liberal like you does not mean I have not served.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Nick how do you know I have not served? You do not even know my name?

Because if you had, you'd crow about it...

Just because I am not a faggot liberal like you does not mean I have not served.

Only "faggot liberals" serve? I'm really neither...

FORD
02-06-2006, 10:33 PM
I wonder if BBB knows that 4moronqueers calls him a "faggot liberal"? :D

4moreyears
02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
I wonder if BBB knows that 4moronqueers calls him a "faggot liberal"? :D

I called Nick a Faggot Liberal because he is the only person here who requires that people serve or not have an opinion.

Nickdfresh
02-07-2006, 05:55 PM
I called Nick a Faggot Liberal because he is the only person here who requires that people serve or not have an opinion.

Virgin says what?

Actually, I only call out mindless internet tough guys that want other people to fight indefinitely, under bad policies, and ask them why they're so tough, yet have never served anything themselves....

I think it's a valid question...

Unchainme
02-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Virgin says what?

Actually, I only call out mindless internet tough guys that want other people to fight indefinitely, under bad policies, and ask them why they're so tough, yet have never served anything themselves....

4morequeers=Lou?

Nickdfresh
02-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
4morequeers=Lou?

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh! They do have a similiar style.:D

4moreyears
02-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Virgin says what?

Like Warham said in the King thread, instead of calling out others you do not know, be a leader. Give the Government another 20% of your income if you think the Bush administration is not charging enough in taxes. I'm sorry Nick but I could give two shits about what you think of me, just like I am sure you could care less of what I think of you. This is not the Liberal Air America Forum but a political forum. This is supose to be a place where both Republicans and Democrats can express their views. But when your girlfriend Ford decides to change the content of a post or title to a thread it just goes to show that this is not an open forum. Maybe that is why you feel you can jump down anyone's throat who is not a Nick Sheep.

Nickdfresh
02-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Like Warham said in the King thread, instead of calling out others you do not know, be a leader. Give the Government another 20% of your income if you think the Bush administration is not charging enough in taxes.

Well, actually, I think BUSH should roll back tax breaks for the rich. Not me, which I'm not...

And I think I explained that the extra $300-$400 the middle class gets back is just going intoi the gas tank anyways...

I'm sorry Nick but I could give two shits about what you think of me, just like I am sure you could care less of what I think of you. This is not the Liberal Air America Forum but a political forum. This is supose to be a place where both Republicans and Democrats can express their views. But when your girlfriend Ford decides to change the content of a post or title to a thread it just goes to show that this is not an open forum. Maybe that is why you feel you can jump down anyone's throat who is not a Nick Sheep.

Are you finished yet?
http://www.goots.net/images/Noah/7-26-01/Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

Hardrock69
02-09-2006, 09:39 AM
As it is, under article 861 of the Federal Tax code, we are not required to pay Federal Income Tax.

4moreyears
02-09-2006, 10:32 AM
As it is, under article 861 of the Federal Tax code, we are not required to pay Federal Income Tax.

Good, Try it and tell us how it works for you.

Warham
02-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, actually, I think BUSH should roll back tax breaks for the rich. Not me, which I'm not...

And I think I explained that the extra $300-$400 the middle class gets back is just going intoi the gas tank anyways...

Are you finished yet?
http://www.goots.net/images/Noah/7-26-01/Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

Actually, Nick, the federal government collects more tax revenue now than it did when Clinton was taxing the hell out of us, even by giving the 'rich' their tax break. The 'rich' are responsible for a good economy.

A quote for the ages:

"You can't make poor people rich by making rich people poor."

So yes, I would like that $300-$400 a year to spend on my kid, thank you very much.