PDA

View Full Version : Iran's President Lashes Out at Bush

Steve Savicki
02-01-2006, 08:41 AM
:rolleyes:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060201/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_nuclear_50
""Our nation can't give in to the coercion of some bully countries who imagine they are the whole world and see themselves equal to the entire globe," he added."

A reason why the U.S. is a disgrace to the world today.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Hey Steve, do YOU think Iran should be allowed to develope nuclear weapons?

And if so, what do YOU think they'll do with them?

Warham
02-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Ever notice that liberals take up with dictators all the time?

If it's not Chavez or Castro, it's this nut from Iran.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Sad, isn't it?

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 09:10 AM
By the way, Steve....The U.S. isn't a disgrace.
Whats a disgrace is how people can abandon it based on political differences. what's a disgrace is how people seem to spit on those who died to give them the right to call it a disgrace without fear of punishment.
What's a disgrace is how some people are fair weathered citizens, you know, only love it if their guy is running the show, obstruct everything when they aren't, blah blah blah...

Dude, keeping a dictator who has made threats against other democratized nations from having nuclear arms is our duty and our responsibility.

Don't quote a dictator and then refer to this country as a disgrace if you want to call me a friend, that's crossing the line of respect there, pal.
If this country is a disgrace to you then pack your fucking bags and get the hell out. otherwise, purchase a clue and stop blowing the liberal horn of partisanship.

BigBadBrian
02-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
A reason why the U.S. is a disgrace to the world today.[/i]

Is this what you think, Steve?

Is it?

Have the fucking balls to 'fess up.

You wrote it.

How many other people in this forum agree with this statement?

Hmm? :confused:

Steve Savicki
02-01-2006, 09:27 AM
I believe it is a disgrace to think you are the entire world and bully other countries.

It has been proven time and time again, the bully is the coward.

And the image of the United States has obviously been reflected to the rest of the world. :(

diamondD
02-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Steve, if you give a damn what the leader of Iran, a man hell-bent on the extermination of a race of people, says about our country, you're truly a bigger idiot than anyone on here has given you credit for.

Why would anyone take his point of view seriously? Or yours?

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 09:49 AM
I believe it is a disgrace to think you are the entire world and bully other countries.

And the image of the United States has obviously been reflected to the rest of the world. :(

And this "bully" image, it's all the result of Bush, right?
And it's the truth because the Iranian Dictator says so?

Well, i'll ask again, Steve...Do YOU think Iran should be allowed to build nuclear bombs?
And what do YOU think they'll do with them?

Steve, as long as the world keeps revolving and mushroom clouds aren't popping up all over the place, I could give a shit as to what Iran's asshole mouthpiece has to say about our image.
if they think we're going to sit by and let them proceed, they've got another thing coming.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Ever notice that liberals take up with dictators all the time?

If it's not Chavez or Castro, it's this nut from Iran.

It's all a matter of timing apparently...
http://cnparm.home.texas.net/911/Backg/Rumsfeld-Saddam.jpg

BTW, CHAVEZ was democratically elected, and who's for CASTRO?

In fact, technically, I think that Aberja_______ (however you spell his name) was elected too....

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo, not the Rumsfeld/Hussein shot again!

Rumsfeld is thinking:
"Yeah, that's right, you're our bitch and we're gonna be a fucking that comes back to haunt you. Oh, are those your two young boys, my what strapping young men they'll be when they grow up, ~gootchie gootchie goo~..........Well, you have your new arms, i take it everything was as ordered or preferred pssssssssst, we threw in a couple of bio-surprises, those Iranians will really like that, WELP, i guess we're done here, i've got an army to manage and you've got a war to finish, Have A Nice Day!"

Hussein is thinking:
"Hmmmmm, dere is sand in my crotch, huh, weapons? Oh yes, de weapons, why do i sound French to myself, dammit, Huh? yes, yes, the Iranian's, then the Kuwaitie's...then THE WORLD, AHHHH HA HA HA HA......hmmm, did i leave the lights on in my Mercede's?...Baaa, oh well time to get to mass murdering, de early bird get's the amputated fingers i always say."

Warham
02-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It's all a matter of timing apparently...
http://cnparm.home.texas.net/911/Backg/Rumsfeld-Saddam.jpg

BTW, CHAVEZ was democratically elected, and who's for CASTRO?

In fact, technically, I think that Aberja_______ (however you spell his name) was elected too....

Yeah, and Hussein was 'democratically elected' as well, garnering a record 99.96% of the vote, back in 1995.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
By the way, Steve....The U.S. isn't a disgrace.
Whats a disgrace is how people can abandon it based on political differences. what's a disgrace is how people seem to spit on those who died to give them the right to call it a disgrace without fear of punishment.
What's a disgrace is how some people are fair weathered citizens, you know, only love it if their guy is running the show, obstruct everything when they aren't, blah blah blah...

Dude, keeping a dictator who has made threats against other democratized nations from having nuclear arms is our duty and our responsibility.

Don't quote a dictator and then refer to this country as a disgrace if you want to call me a friend, that's crossing the line of respect there, pal.
If this country is a disgrace to you then pack your fucking bags and get the hell out. otherwise, purchase a clue and stop blowing the liberal horn of partisanship.

5 Stars!!!!!!!!

FORD
02-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

How many other people in this forum agree with this statement?

Hmm? :confused:

It is the Bush Criminal Empire, and those who blindly support them, who are the disgrace.

Unfortunately, to an outsider, it may be hard to detach the BCE from the real America.

Just as YOU can't detach this Iranian clown and the rest of the extremist mullahs from ordinary Iranians who would rather wear Levis and watch cable TV.

FORD
02-01-2006, 11:25 AM

And what if some other nations feel the same about other dictators (and yes, he officially became one yesterday) who already HAVE nuclear weapons?

Warham
02-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Who became a dictator yesterday? Samuel Alito? :)

scamper
02-01-2006, 11:34 AM

That's why we can't pull out of Iraq, right or wrong we're there and have to finish the job. Of course if it was left up to some people we would cut and run like Vietnam or Somalia.

FORD
02-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Who became a dictator yesterday? Samuel Alito? :)

No, Scalito officially made Chimp a dictator, for two reasons....

1) With a right wing dominionist, Opus Dei dominated corporatist court, any illusion of "checks and balances" in Washington DC ceased to exist.

2) Scalito endorses the fascist and blatantly unconstituitional idea of a "unitary executive", which renders the other two branches of government useless anyway.

Warham
02-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by FORD
No, Scalito officially made Chimp a dictator, for two reasons....

1) With a right wing dominionist, Opus Dei dominated corporatist court, any illusion of "checks and balances" in Washington DC ceased to exist.

2) Scalito endorses the fascist and blatantly unconstituitional idea of a "unitary executive", which renders the other two branches of government useless anyway.

Well, I think Wal-Mart being able to level my house to build a huge store is unconstitutional, but apparently the libs on the court didn't think so.

scamper
02-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Wal-Mart

The biggest dictator of all

Steve Savicki
02-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD It is the Bush Criminal Empire, and those who blindly support them, who are the disgrace.
Thanks for narrowing down the specifics. :)

FORD
02-01-2006, 12:52 PM
And let's stop this Chavez bashing already.

Chavez was elected twice (which is more than I can say for certain primates) is popular with his people (who resisted an attempted CIA coup), and has offerred to supply oil to the poor in this country, which is far more than the Chimp - who has friends in the oil industry - ever thought of doing.

I have no problems with Chavez. And I proudly filled my tank with CITGO gas yesterday :cool:

http://www.dubyasworld.com/citgo-venezuela.jpg

Warham
02-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Is this the guy you support down there, FORD?

"Internally, Chavez has already rewritten the constitution, stacked the courts and begun throwing political opponents into jail. And some say he is now looking beyond Venezuela's borders. With billions of dollars in oil profits, Chavez is buying advanced Russian fighter planes and helicopters, dramatically increasing the size of his armed forces and integrating it with Cuba's."

I thought you were against this sort of thing, since you accuse Bush of doing similar things. I guess it's OK if it's not on our turf, right?

FORD
02-01-2006, 01:03 PM

"Internally, Chavez has already rewritten the constitution, stacked the courts and begun throwing political opponents into jail. And some say he is now looking beyond Venezuela's borders. With billions of dollars in oil profits, Chavez is buying advanced Russian fighter planes and helicopters, dramatically increasing the size of his armed forces and integrating it with Cuba's."

I thought you were against this sort of thing, since you accuse Bush of doing similar things. I guess it's OK if it's not on our turf, right?

If Chavez is building up his military, it's only because the BCE keeps trying to overthrow his government, and he's probably guessing that an invasion will follow eventually.

The BCE already tried to float the absolute rubbish that "Al Qaeda" operatives were in Venezeula. Not even the usual right wing bleating sheep bought that one, so they dropped it in a hurry, only to replace it with the "Chavez is Castro" myth.

Venezuela has a huge pool of oil. That makes them a BCE target.

By the way, you didn't list a source for that right wing spew.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 01:14 PM
BCE BCE BCE BCE BCE BCE

Good God, how the hell did the topic get changed to this crap AGAIN?

Warham
02-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Birds of a feather...
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060129/060129_ven_hmed_1p.hmedium.jpg

flatbroke
02-01-2006, 01:40 PM
America should not gratuitously welcome such dislike; but we should not apologize to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for it either. Sometimes the caliber of a nation is found not in why it is liked, but rather in why it is not.

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by flatbroke
America should not gratuitously welcome such dislike; but we should not apologize to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for it either. Sometimes the caliber of a nation is found not in why it is liked, but rather in why it is not.

another smart Chicagoian.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, and Hussein was 'democratically elected' as well, garnering a record 99.96% of the vote, back in 1995.

Must have had Diebold.;)

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by scamper
That's why we can't pull out of Iraq, right or wrong we're there and have to finish the job. Of course if it was left up to some people we would cut and run like Vietnam or Somalia.

Or we'd bankrupt the Imperial treasury by being the "world's policeman."

In fact, one can make a good argument that the US presence exacerbates the insurgency among the fiercely nationalistic Iraqis.

"We cut and run" in Vietnam? I thought the corrupt South Vietnamese shills 'cut and run' when they lost their civil war with the North, just like it's now up to the three Iraqi ethnic factions to work out their differences... NIXON pulled out by turning the War over to the Vietnamese themselves to fight, and they lost it...

And we are pulling out of Iraq, just slowly so we lose additional people killed in the Imperial fuck up (without admitting it)... So what will happen if we "cut and run?" Or speed up the withdrawl and abandon the idea of setting up permanent basis to guard "our" oil? Seems like it's more about "saving face" than anything...So US troops are dying for a failing plan, that is clearly not working as the situation continually worsens on the ground and the country only becomes more and more insecure.

The British knew when it wasn't worth it, at least they did the first time...

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 02:12 PM

"Internally, (Bush) has already rewritten the constitution, stacked the courts and begun throwing political opponents into jail. And some say he is now looking beyond (the US's) borders. With billions of dollars in oil profits, (Bush) is buying advanced (US) fighter planes and helicopters, dramatically increasing the size of his armed forces and integrating it with (Iraq's)."

Really? Sounds like he could work for the Bush cabinet...

FORD
02-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
BCE BCE BCE BCE BCE BCE

Good God, how the hell did the topic get changed to this crap AGAIN?

As I said earlier in the thread, it is not America that most of the world objects to. It is the Bush Criminal Empire.

Problem is that to many outsiders, there's no difference. And especially if they look at the whore media in this country, they will continue to get that impression.

I think it's very important that the rest of the world realizes that only 20% of eligible voters in this country ever voted for that fucking criminal piece of shit, and therefore, by definition, he has NEVER represented America.

diamondD
02-01-2006, 02:42 PM
There's a huge difference. The BCE is a bunch of bullshit made up in your head.

FORD
02-01-2006, 02:58 PM
There's a huge difference. The BCE is a bunch of bullshit made up in your head.

Well, you have a gang of criminals, presumably led by Bush, attempting to build a world empire. I didn't make that up, did I?

Warham
02-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Well, you have a gang of criminals attempting to build a world empire. I didn't make that up, did I?

FORD, quit saying bad things about the United Nations already. We get the hint that Kofi Annon is a thug leading a pack of murderous dictators.

flatbroke
02-01-2006, 03:20 PM
While there might have legitimate issues with America's media, anti-Americanism in the Arab world was at an all time high well before Iraq. In early 2002, 72 percent of the Kuwaitis, whom the US saved in 1991, expressed a dislike for the United States. Two thirds in the Arab world insisted that Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with September 11.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 03:47 PM
And what if some other nations feel the same about other dictators (and yes, he officially became one yesterday) who already HAVE nuclear weapons?

Oh, so he won't be leaving office in '08?
Explain this "officiality", please?

And as for your question, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
I don't see the scenario you speak of, but i see the one I speak of.

FORD
02-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by flatbroke
While there might have legitimate issues with America's media, anti-Americanism in the Arab world was at an all time high well before Iraq. In early 2002, 72 percent of the Kuwaitis, whom the US saved in 1991, expressed a dislike for the United States. Two thirds in the Arab world insisted that Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with September 11.

But again, was that due to anything the American people did? Or was it the intervention in the Middle East by the CIA, and the invasion of US troops into the Muslim holy lands.

They don't "hate us for our freedom". They have no concept of what freedom is. They hate us because of what our alleged "leaders" have done to their countries.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 03:55 PM
But again, was that due to anything the American people did? Or was it the intervention in the Middle East by the CIA, and the invasion of US troops into the Muslim holy lands.

They don't "hate us for our freedom". They have no concept of what freedom is. They hate us because of what our alleged "leaders" have done to their countries.

Actually, they hate us for what we have "failed" to do for them while their leaders opress, torture, then kill them.

FORD
02-01-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh, so he won't be leaving office in '08?
Explain this "officiality", please?

And as for your question, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
I don't see the scenario you speak of, but i see the one I speak of.

There's no excuse for nuclear weapons to be used by ANYONE. The day the Iron Curtain came down, there should have been an immediate UN resolution for global disarmament.

It is INSANE that Chimpy now wants to start an entirely new nuclear arms race which will dwarf Reagan's near bankruptcy of this country.

It is even more insane that a terrorist nation such as Pakistan is freely allowed to own such weapons while the Chimp hypocritically goes on and on about a FICTIONAL weapon in Iran.

And then there's North Korea, who never got anywhere near a nuke until Donald Rumsfeld sold them a reactor.

It's time to tear them ALL down. No nukes anywhere, including the US. These weapons serve no useful purpose. They do not represent "defense", they represent annhiliation.

Warham
02-01-2006, 04:07 PM
There's no excuse for nuclear weapons to be used by ANYONE. The day the Iron Curtain came down, there should have been an immediate UN resolution for global disarmament.

It is INSANE that Chimpy now wants to start an entirely new nuclear arms race which will dwarf Reagan's near bankruptcy of this country.

It is even more insane that a terrorist nation such as Pakistan is freely allowed to own such weapons while the Chimp hypocritically goes on and on about a FICTIONAL weapon in Iran.

And then there's North Korea, who never got anywhere near a nuke until Donald Rumsfeld sold them a reactor.

It's time to tear them ALL down. No nukes anywhere, including the US. These weapons serve no useful purpose. They do not represent "defense", they represent annhiliation.

Reagan never even came close to bankrupting this country. Clinton owes his whole economic legacy (what legacy?) to Ronald Reagan.

Besides that, you really think the UN is going to follow through and enforce any treaty? They couldn't even enforce resolutions against Iraq. So we'll disarm and let North Korea and Iran build nukes.

Riiiiiiight!

diamondD
02-01-2006, 04:16 PM

Why did you ignore the question asked? If he's a dictator "officially", is he going to leave office in '08?

knuckleboner
02-01-2006, 04:32 PM
If he's a dictator "officially", is he going to leave office in '08?

no he's not.

i guarantee you bush will not leave office in 2008.

(the next prez will be inaugurated in january of '09...;))

diamondD
02-01-2006, 04:37 PM
LOL. Ok, I'll rephrase. Is Bush going to allow the next person elected to take over the office or is he officially a dictator that can't be removed?

4moreyears
02-01-2006, 04:47 PM
As I said earlier in the thread, it is not America that most of the world objects to. It is the Bush Criminal Empire.

Problem is that to many outsiders, there's no difference. And especially if they look at the whore media in this country, they will continue to get that impression.

I think it's very important that the rest of the world realizes that only 20% of eligible voters in this country ever voted for that fucking criminal piece of shit, and therefore, by definition, he has NEVER represented America.

That is right an American flag was never burned by a radical muslim before Jan 2001. The hatred for America grow so bad in 8 months that they planned to hijack 4 plains blow up 2 of the tallest buildings in the country, crash into the pentagon, and who knows else with the other plane. There could have been more planes if air traffic was not stopped. You sound like a stupid fuck.

Cathedral
02-01-2006, 04:55 PM

Nice post, but it didn't come close to answering my question, lol.

But if you want to go off in that direction i'll agree with you, nobody needs nuclear weapons.

Now, that's out of the way, How did Bush become an official dictator again?

LMMFAO, you so funny...

diamondD
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM
FORD. is there a reason you can't explain your statement? Are you talking out of your ass or what?

FORD
02-01-2006, 11:42 PM
FORD. is there a reason you can't explain your statement? Are you talking out of your ass or what?

No, I've already answered that question. The confirmation of Scalito was the final nail in the coffin for any sort of checks and balances in this country. While the pretense of a "democracy" might still exist, it means nothing with a congress that rubber stamps the Chimp's agenda (including just enough of the "Democrats" to ensure that an opposition party is meaningless). And now with a right wing majority on the Supreme Court whose most recent member believes wholeheartedly in granting dictatorial powers to the president under the name of "unitary executive".

Add this on to a corporate whore media that is incapable of telling the truth about this Fraudministration and which IGNORES many of the crimes committed by these bastards that would have been front page headlines in any other decade, and it creates an atmosphere that Josef Stalin would have killed for.

Now this all being true, do you think these bastards are simply going to walk away at noon on January 20, 2009?

They didn't come into power that way, did they? Why in God's name would you believe they would leave that way?

diamondD
02-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Because that's the way it happens every time they hand over the office and it isn't going to be any different this time, unless you want to sit there and act like you're insane and it's not happening.

It's a stupid scenario and you are intelligent enough to quit trying to pass that bullshit off as reality. It's just dumb.

Will you be man enough the day after to admit you were wrong? I doubt it. It'll just be more delusional spin.

diamondD
02-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Now I see what you are doing. You are already preparing yourself for the next Republican victory so that you can claim the BCE is behind it and the dictatorship continues in your head, even tho GWB isn't in charge.

Weak...

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 06:30 AM
Actually, they hate us for what we have "failed" to do for them while their leaders opress, torture, then kill them.

Or the guys we've supported...

How many of the guys on this board realize that we overthrew a democratically elected nationalist IRANIAN leader in the 50's, and reinstalled the corrupt tyrrannical SHAH in a CIA coup...

That's why the Iranians (used to) hate us...Their leaders still do apparently...

That fact that reletively few Americans would know that would piss off a lot of Middle Easterners alone...

4moreyears
02-02-2006, 10:24 AM
No, I've already answered that question. The confirmation of Scalito was the final nail in the coffin for any sort of checks and balances in this country. While the pretense of a "democracy" might still exist, it means nothing with a congress that rubber stamps the Chimp's agenda (including just enough of the "Democrats" to ensure that an opposition party is meaningless). And now with a right wing majority on the Supreme Court whose most recent member believes wholeheartedly in granting dictatorial powers to the president under the name of "unitary executive".

Add this on to a corporate whore media that is incapable of telling the truth about this Fraudministration and which IGNORES many of the crimes committed by these bastards that would have been front page headlines in any other decade, and it creates an atmosphere that Josef Stalin would have killed for.

Now this all being true, do you think these bastards are simply going to walk away at noon on January 20, 2009?

They didn't come into power that way, did they? Why in God's name would you believe they would leave that way?

But you seem to forget that the voters put the people in place to make those decisions. Every polition speaks his/her agenda when running and explains it to the people. If the people elect them then they are perfoming the will of the people. Don't give me any of your made up diebold bullshit either.