jump from height/in front of train ?
    drowning ?
    hanging ?
    overdose ?

hmm?
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Overdose seems to be the preferred method among those surveyed down here.

Does this mean we should expect your arrival shortly?
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• High Life Man
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Don't do it E!

Don't do it!

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

My guess is that whatever way you go, it's not painless. There's got to be a lot of mental and emotional anguish to drive you to that point, and it's not going to go away until you're dead (presumably, anyway)
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Death doesn't help Doc. Hell's a pretty painful place, and since it's hard to ask for forgiveness when you're dead, well, guess what happens when you commit suicide?

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. As much as we would love to have you down here, this Devil would recommend another alternative.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Not to mention Death by Van HAgar....
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Somebody's been watching too many M*A*S*H* re-runs.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Elitest

'fraid not...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

My Dad drowned when he was a small child and was resuscitated. He told me that there is one sense of fear. And in an instant it was over. He said it was peaceful, and if given the choice, he would choose to drown for his death. Sorry if I brought anyone down.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Susie Q
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Suicide is not painless in any manner. Physically, emotionally. If you were to take pills, do you think you would just go to sleep and your heart would stop? No, you would have reactions first. If you were to take a gun and shoot yourself you would feel great pain (DUH) first. If you hung yourself, you would feel the cutting off of your airway. Drowing? Well...it takes time for your lungs to fill up with water. In the meantime you would just be frantic. There is no "quick way out".

I'll rant on about this one when I have time later on. I have a LOT more to say on this.

Elitest, if you are feeling depressed about something, the best outlet is people you can trust to talk to. There's a lot of support out there

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

K...I'm back and have another thought on this. You can go any angle you wish. Spiritual, physical, mental. People want to die to go to 'greener pastures'. Or to get out of a bad situation. Hell, I wanna do a Thelma and Louise in the WORST WAY! But, the only rational thing to do is meet the conflict head on. Besides, what you will feel is a sense of accomplishment, and MUCH more stronger. I know I was at wits end about 3-4 years ago. My outlet? Never guess....
                      It was this place. The support I had with the few I held close to me was wonderful. I value their friendship, guidance, love and support. To see this place back up and to be back in touch with those people.....lets just say it's good to be home again.

Know there is a end to the dark abyss. Know that as you start climbing out you get stronger. Then you learn from your mistakes, move on, and don't look back. There are options, as a very beautiful friend had once said to me. I hold them dear to me.

Hang tough, and kick ass and take names later!!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

We're taking the whole Sammy VH thing a little hard.

Funny thing about life is that it can turn around in a big way at any time. Which is an easy thing to forget when things aren't going so well.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Elitest
                          which is the preferred method ?

jump from height/in front of train ?
                          drowning ?
                          hanging ?
                          overdose ?

hmm?
                          Is this a cry for help or a legitimate question? Id hate to think someone is asking for help and were joking around. Listen, if you need someone to talk to, my icq # is posted and you can always PM me.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Funkmonkey

Re: is suicide painless ?

No.

Comment

• SensibleShoes

The only problem with suicide is that you aren't around afterward to see the chaos you've created. If you're going to hurt everyone you love, you at least want to be around to watch them suffer!

Comment

Working...