PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite song...



No show Jones
02-02-2006, 01:22 PM
By George Jones??

I say, He stopped loving her today"...man that was good ole country music right thar!!

Angry Al
02-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Not a bad selection

Matt White
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
This'll last long....

diamondsgirl
02-02-2006, 01:34 PM
oh were you looking for the George Jones site?

you took a wrong turn

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
This'll last long....

Oh, its wrong to love 2 great american laegends!!...I love DLR, AND George Jones as much as ANYONE!!!...dont be ugly dude..hear the music from the masters baby!!:cool:

Matt White
02-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
Oh, its wrong to love 2 great american laegends!!...I love DLR, AND George Jones as much as ANYONE!!!...dont be ugly dude..hear the music from the masters baby!!:cool:

I got yer "Master" right here slugger....

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I got yer "Master" right here slugger....

Whats that about dude I bet you couldnt even tell me the year VH got together, nor tell me Georges IQ!!!

Matt White
02-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
Whats that about dude I bet you couldnt even tell me the year VH got together, nor tell me Georges IQ!!!

Slappy...I've FORGOTTEN more about CLASSIC VAN HALEN than you'll ever know...

and don't front with the POSSUM bit son...you probably don't even know who wrote his first hit......

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Slappy...I've FORGOTTEN more about CLASSIC VAN HALEN than you'll ever know...

and don't front with the POSSUM bit son...you probably don't even know who wrote his first hit......

86....George's IQ...but boy he write a pretty song huh??!!!

Matt White
02-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
86....George's IQ...but boy he write a pretty song huh??!!!

and the answer to my question...?

Google it Slappy.....

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
and the answer to my question...?

Google it Slappy.....


Let me ask you this handsome...if you like Jones, and Roth Too..why you giving me troubles???...

diamondsgirl
02-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
Let me ask you this handsome...

OK this just got creeeepy

you're not still jackin off are you?:D

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diamondsgirl
OK this just got creeeepy

you're not still jackin off are you?:D [/QUOTE

I am 52 years old kid, my grandchild is out swimming in the pool...get yourself squared away before I have to brew more coffee!!

Jimmy Jingles
02-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
By George Jones??

I say, He stopped loving her today"...man that was good ole country music right thar!!


Get this shit out of Main ball washer.

Oh and BTW...Suck ass.

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Get this shit out of Main ball washer.

Oh and BTW...Suck ass.

calm down 1983:p

I see you dont really love DLR..he is all about Love, sex, and rockin!!!..expand your vision kid!...what are you 30??..youngen...

Jimmy Jingles
02-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diamondsgirl
OK this just got creeeepy

you're not still jackin off are you?:D [/QUOTE

I am 52 years old kid, my grandchild is out swimming in the pool...get yourself squared away before I have to brew more coffee!!


Learn how to quote properly butt plug.

You make yourself look like the biggest ass when you don't.

Oh wait...

diamondsgirl
02-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
OK this just got creeeepy

you're not still jackin off are you?:D

I am 52 years old kid, my grandchild is out swimming in the pool...get yourself squared away before I have to brew more coffee!!

hey, you brought it up....:D

Jimmy Jingles
02-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
calm down 1983:p

I see you dont really love DLR..he is all about Love, sex, and rockin!!!..expand your vision kid!...what are you 30??..youngen...


How does it feel to be a 52 year old cockless faggy who apparently just learned how to operate a computer lest week after buying "PCs for Dummies"?

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
How does it feel to be a 52 year old cockless faggy who apparently just learned how to operate a computer lest week after buying "PCs for Dummies"?

Well it dont feel that good right now..but God has blessed me..I still dont see why you have to be so ugly...we both love David ..right??..And if you could help me with"qouting" I would be thankful..

Jimmy Jingles
02-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
Well it dont feel that good right now..but God has blessed me..I still dont see why you have to be so ugly...we both love David ..right??..And if you could help me with"qouting" I would be thankful..


All right man, it's cool.

Sometimes I jump the gun a little bit and start blazing away.

We seem to get so many trolls around here I guess we just automatically assume the worst.

Anyways, welcome and have a good time.


ROTH ON!!!

Matt White
02-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Exactly...this clown knows about as much about GEORGE JONES as he does GRACE JONES.....


FLUSH THIS PILE

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Exactly...this clown knows about as much about GEORGE JONES as he does GRACE JONES.....


FLUSH THIS PILE


Why are you so mad???...Sometimes folks can be so closed minded:confused:

Matt White
02-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
Why are you so mad???...Sometimes folks can be so closed minded:confused:

Wow...that didn't last long did it Copernicus?


And for your next trick....

http://www.patandkat.com/pat/weblog/images/bright-idea-beej-sm.jpg