PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass Nazi Homophobe Attacks Gay Bar With Gun & Hatchet

FORD
02-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Man, 18, sought after gun, hatchet attack at gay bar
Three patrons hospitalized after being wounded

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/US/02/02/gay.shooting/vert.robida.ap.jpg
Police are seeking suspect Jacob D. Robida, 18, of New Bedford.

NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts (CNN) -- Police on Thursday are seeking a man in connection with a gun and hatchet attack at a gay bar in New Bedford, south of Boston. Three people were wounded in what authorities said they suspect were hate crimes.

Authorities described suspect Jacob D. Robida, 18, of New Bedford as violent, armed and dangerous, and suicidal. He is wanted on suspicion of three counts of attempted murder and hate crimes, police said.

Police said Robida has dark hair, is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 200 pounds. He is believed to be driving a 1999 green Pontiac Grand Am with Massachusetts plate number 85EC58.

Robida's friends and relatives are assisting authorities, said Capt. Richard Spirlet, a police spokesman.

One bar patron suffered deep cuts on his head and was shot in the face, and two others were shot in the back and chest, authorities said.

They have been identified as Robert Perry of Dartmouth, Alex Taylor of Fairhaven and Luis Rosado, apparently a neighbor of Robida's, said a source familiar with the investigation.

Hospital officials said Perry was transported from St. Luke's Hospital in Dartmouth to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston in good condition. Boston is about 50 miles north of New Bedford.

Police said one of the victims was taken to Boston by helicopter, and a second, in critical condition, was flown to Boston later.

The attacker also may have been injured at the bar.

Police identified Robida as a suspect after someone in the bar said they recognized him, Spirlet said.

A bartender, who asked only to be identified as Phillip, told CNN he had a bad feeling when a man entered the Puzzles Lounge after 11:30 p.m. ET Wednesday and asked if it were a gay bar.

"At that time I was a little nervous as to why he was asking," Phillip said. "I don't know if it's because he felt out of place if he wasn't gay, or if it's because he wanted to actually find out if he's in the right place."

He said the man was dressed in a hooded, black sweat shirt, with the hood over his face, and baggy jeans. "He just had a stone cold look on his face ... just emotionless," Phillip said.

Recalling he checked for ID before serving him a drink, Phillip said the identification indicated the man was 23, with an October 19, 1982, birth date.

After finishing the drink and ordering a second one, Philip said, the man moved to the back of the bar, watching a game of pool briefly before taking out a hatchet -- a small ax the size of a hammer, Phillip said. "He started swinging the hatchet on top of this customer's head," he said.

The bartender said he called 911, trying to keep the phone from view, and urged patrons out the door.

Meanwhile, the attacker struck a second patron with the hatchet, pulled out a gun and shot the first victim in the face and the second twice in the head, Phillip said. A third person also was shot in the abdomen.

Phillip said he came face to face with the attacker at the bar door, and the man pointed a gun at his face and pulled the trigger but nothing happened.

"I thought I was done," he said. "It was as if I was watching a television, and somebody put it on mute, and I heard nothing."

Calls to police concerning the nightclub are rare, authorities said. "If all the bars in the city were that quiet, it'd be great," Spirlet said.

Phillip said he gave police the glasses from which the man drank for fingerprint and possible DNA testing. No weapons were recovered, authorities said.

Robida is a graduate of New Bedford's junior police academy, a program intended to build social skills, self-esteem and self-confidence in children 12 to 14, police said.

If this is a graduate, I'd hate to meet the guy who flunked out! Fucking nazi piece of shit....

CNN's Rose Arce, Katy Byron, Deborah Feyerick and Alison Gilbert contributed to this report.

Warham
02-02-2006, 10:12 PM
FORD, why are you addressing repukes on this?

I, nor any conservatives I know condone this kind of behavior. The bastard should get the death penalty, something most liberals don't agree with. Most likely, a liberal judge would give the guy a few months in prison, letting him loose on the world to attempt to kill some more gays.

Just what were your intentions there?

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham

I, nor any conservatives I know condone this kind of behavior. The bastard should get the death penalty, something most liberals don't agree with. Most likely, a liberal judge would give the guy a few months in prison, letting him loose on the world to attempt to kill some more gays.

Why should he get the death penalty? He didn't kill anyone, though he should get a long bought in prison, so he can experience "man-on-man love" for a while...

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 10:21 PM
And while we're on the topic of stupid hate crimes, what's up with this:

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/nation/13777875.htm

FORD
02-02-2006, 10:21 PM

I was addressing the common Republican myth that "there's no such thing as a hate crime". Clearly, this piece of shit went out with the full intention of killing someone, simply because they were gay.

Warham
02-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Republican myth?

Isn't Robert Byrd a Democrat?

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Republican myth?

Isn't Robert Byrd a Democrat?

And STROM THRUMAN was a Republican, as are most ex-"Dixie Democrats" like David DUKKKE... So what's your point?

Warham
02-02-2006, 10:28 PM
My point is this: FORD's attempt to make Republicans look like racists and homophobes doesn't jive. The record over our history backs up that assertion.

FORD
02-02-2006, 10:34 PM
My point is this: FORD's attempt to make Republicans look like racists and homophobes doesn't jive. The record over our history backs up that assertion.

I never said Republicans were racists and homophobes. I said that many Republicans are in denial that such crimes are committed out of hatred. And unfortunately, hatred of homosexuals *IS* something that is supported by certain factions of the Republican party, though certainly not all of them would take it to that extent.

Warham
02-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Who are these Republicans, FORD? Are you talking about some nut that posted on some blog somewhere, or what?

How can somebody who's in their right mind deny that hate crimes happen? WWII is a great example of that.

ELVIS
02-02-2006, 10:53 PM
So, what the fuck is this in this forum for ??

FORD
02-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
So, what the fuck is this in this forum for ??

Because it's a political topic.

ELVIS
02-02-2006, 11:33 PM
No, it isn't...

FORD
02-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Yes it is. Hate crimes is a political issue. Gay rights is a political issue. The death penalty is a political issue.

Aside from that, there is the fact that the right wing in this country are using homosexuals as a scapegoat (in order to get voters to the polls on wedge issues). This constant message of hate gets into the mind of a sick little fuck like this coward, and they take that hatred to it's ultimate conclusion. There's no way you can seperate politics from this.

Warham
02-02-2006, 11:42 PM
The issue conservatives are concerned with is gay marriage, not homosexuals.

There is a difference.

FORD
02-02-2006, 11:47 PM
The issue conservatives are concerned with is gay marriage, not homosexuals.

There is a difference.

By denying homosexuals the right to marry, you make them second class citizens. Some would interpret that as "less than human", whether or not that is the intention.

Besides, this crime took place in Massachussettes, where gay marriage is legal. So I doubt the skinhead freak was just opposed to weddings.

Warham
02-02-2006, 11:49 PM
FORD, we deny polygamy too. Are Mormons' rights being denied?

Just a yes or no answer will suffice.

And marriage is not a 'right', by the way.

ELVIS
02-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Hahahaha!

LMAO!

You're an idiot, FORD...

ELVIS
02-02-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Hate crimes is a political issue.

Fuck no, it's not!

Gay rights is a political issue.

Only because the ultra-liberals like yourself have made it one...

The death penalty is a political issue.

Yeah, right...:rolleyes:

:elvis:

FORD
02-02-2006, 11:53 PM
FORD, we deny polygamy too. Are Mormons' rights being denied?

Just a yes or no answer will suffice.

And marriage is not a 'right', by the way.

When some psychopath runs loose in a Mormon bar trying to chop their skulls open, then that will be a valid comparison.

Oh wait Mormon......bar.... yeah, I guess that might be a little difficult.

But as it happens, the LDS church officially denounced polygamy over 100 years ago. (Yeah, I make the jokes too, but hate crimes aren't a joking matter)

ELVIS
02-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Dude, quit trying to protect the queers...

It makes you look more gay than you already are...

FORD
02-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Dude, quit trying to protect the queers...

It makes you look more gay than you already are...

Do I "look" black when I defend their rights too?

ELVIS
02-03-2006, 12:12 AM
I haven't seen you try to protect blacks...

Warham
02-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Hey, Robert Byrd's said he's seen plenty of 'white ******s' in his life.

FORD
02-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Don't expect me to defend Robert Byrd this week.

FORD
02-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Horrible Hate Crime Highlights the Dangers of Scapegoating Groups of Americans
February 2, 2006

Washington, DC- Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean today issued the following statement against the violent anti-gay attacks in Massachusetts last night:

"The horrible hate crime against members of the LGBT community witnessed in Massachusetts last night is a sad reminder that shameful efforts to scapegoat any group of Americans for electoral gain is a dangerous strategy that carries real human cost. It needlessly plays on people's fears and contributes to a political climate dominated by fear and division. The American people understand that scapegoating groups of Americans for electoral gain is not just dangerous, it is un-American and has no place in our society. Hopefully, born of this tragedy will be a renewed commitment to bringing all Americans together and embracing our diversity. It is time for Republicans and Democrats to come together to find real solutions to the challenges that confront all Americans."

ELVIS
02-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah, whatever Howard...:rolleyes:

Big Train
02-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Ford,

FUCK YOU. Straight up, that's a bullshit assertion that one's political leaning dicate how they feel about heinous crimes.

This "myth" bullshit...where did you read about that? Anywhere legitmate? An actual conversation with an actual republican?

Your hatred and delusions about those with differing political opinions really knows no bounds.

FORD
02-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Ford,

FUCK YOU. Straight up, that's a bullshit assertion that one's political leaning dicate how they feel about heinous crimes.

This "myth" bullshit...where did you read about that? Anywhere legitmate? An actual conversation with an actual republican?

Your hatred and delusions about those with differing political opinions really knows no bounds.

Like I said, SOME Republicans. To further clarify, some inbred trailer dwelling neanderthals whose family trees often do not fork. Unfortunately, these sister fuckers have become one of the two "bases" your party depends on. (Corporations and the rich being the other, of course)

It doesn't mean that all of you share in their fucked beliefs. But when you allow the party platform to rest on wedge issues like gay marriage bans, then you do give your consent to the party continuing to cash in on this scapegoating.

Big Train
02-03-2006, 03:20 AM
So why don't you say that then...notice you have had to "requalify" your definition twice now. In reality, it has nothing to do with being republican and has a lot to do with being a hate filled asshole. Which if you said that all along, I'd say fine.

ELVIS
02-03-2006, 05:47 AM
To further clarify, some inbred trailer dwelling neanderthals whose family trees often do not fork.

Ummm...

Those people are most often democrats...

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Dude, quit trying to protect the (Jews)...

It makes you look more (Jew-lover) than you already are...

ELVIS
02-03-2006, 06:29 AM
What are you talking about ??

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 06:31 AM
What are you talking about ??

What are YOU talking about "Christian?"

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

--Pastor Martin Niemöller

So, only select people can have civil rights?

DrMaddVibe
02-03-2006, 06:48 AM
I was addressing the common Republican myth that "there's no such thing as a hate crime". Clearly, this piece of shit went out with the full intention of killing someone, simply because they were gay.

How do you know this?

Maybe he's like Joey and wanted to make sure he got his fill of man butter and then go out shooting and log splitting!

Then it would be what....a "love" crime?

People with their hyphenated adjectives. Like the word crime doesn't explain hate enough!

BigBadBrian
02-03-2006, 08:58 AM
You ARE trying to assert that all Republicans are racists, FORD.

That's OK....go ahead.

That will play out against you in the long run. ;)

scamper
02-03-2006, 09:09 AM

All violent crimes are hate crimes and should be punished as such, it doesn't matter if the victim is gay or a different race.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by scamper
All violent crimes are hate crimes and should be punished as such, it doesn't matter if the victim is gay or a different race.

Sure. I agree.

So terrorists are just criminals as well, and deserve so special "treatment." (Such as being held indefinitely, without charge, even if they're an American citizen...)

scamper
02-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Sure. I agree.

So terrorists are just criminals as well, and deserve so special "treatment." (Such as being held indefinitely, without charge, even if they're an American citizen...)

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:28 PM
By denying homosexuals the right to marry, you make them second class citizens. Some would interpret that as "less than human", whether or not that is the intention.

Besides, this crime took place in Massachussettes, where gay marriage is legal. So I doubt the skinhead freak was just opposed to weddings.

Nick likes to Fuck his dog, are denying his rights also?

Warham
02-04-2006, 10:38 PM
This guy just killed a cop in Arkansas when they finally bagged him.

Remember when I said he should get the death penalty, Nick?

What do you think now?

FORD
02-04-2006, 11:39 PM
This guy just killed a cop in Arkansas when they finally bagged him.

Remember when I said he should get the death penalty, Nick?

What do you think now?

What's sad is that he WILL get the book thrown at him, and probably the death penalty, for killing a cop, but might not have for "only" killing a homosexual in some states. Hopefully the little nazi bastard will die of his gunshot wounds and save the states of Arkansas and Massachussettes the trouble.

FORD
02-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Gay bar attack suspect captured in gunfight
Two killed, suspect wounded following traffic stop in Arkansas

(CNN) -- An 18-year-old suspected in hatchet attacks and shootings at a Massachusetts gay bar was captured 1,200 miles away Saturday after killing a police officer and the passenger in his vehicle, authorities said.

Jacob Robida, of New Bedford, Massachusetts, was wounded during a gunfight in Norfork, Arkansas, and taken to a hospital in Springfield, Missouri, about 130 miles away, said state police spokesman Bill Sadler.

New Bedford police spokesman Capt. Richard Spirlet said Robida was in critical condition. (Watch authorities explain how Robida was apprehended -- 1:51)

Robida was wanted on three counts of attempted murder and hate crimes in connection with attacks late Wednesday in a New Bedford gay bar called Puzzles Lounge.

A bartender there said that Robida came into the bar and had two drinks before pulling out a hatchet and hitting two patrons in the head. He then brandished a gun and shot the two patrons and a third customer, the bartender said.

A manhunt ensued, but there had been no trace of Robida until 2:30 p.m. Saturday, when state police responded to a call stating that Gassville, Arkansas, police officer Jim Sell, 63, had been shot, Sadler said.

At a news conference in New Bedford, Bristol County District Attorney Paul Walsh said that Sell had made a routine traffic stop on Robida's car.

"As the officer approached the car, he was shot twice and killed," Walsh said.

Witnesses said they saw a green Pontiac with Kentucky license plates leaving the scene. Police had been looking for a Pontiac with Massachusetts plates.

A state trooper saw the car about 15 minutes later on Arkansas Highway 201, and began pursuit, Sadler said.

Baxter County Sheriff John Montgomery told The Associated Press that Robida sped over spikes laid down by state troopers, but continued to drive on two punctured tires into the town of Norfork. There Robida swerved into several parked vehicles to avoid a police barricade.

Walsh said that Robida's car spun 180 degrees and was the facing the officers' vehicles.

"Our best information is that at that point he shot and killed the woman in the car," Walsh said.

Robida then began firing through his windshield at the officers, and "police opened fire, hitting him twice in the head," Walsh said.

The name of the passenger has not been released, and Walsh said that she was not from New Bedford. Walsh said authorities were still investigating how she ended up in the car with Robida.

Robida's neighbors have described him as a racist, who decorated his room with swastikas. (Watch one of Robida's alleged victims recount the attack at a gay bar -- 2:03)

Robida is a graduate of New Bedford's junior police academy, a program intended to build social skills, self-esteem and self-confidence in children 12 to 14, police said.

FORD
02-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

Why do you ask, Senator Santorum?

FORD
02-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Geezus..... take a look at this sick little nazi fuck's web page (http://www.myspace.com/jakejekyll) .

If by some miscarriage of justice this motherfucking bastard ever walks the streets again, somebody had better take him out fast, because this is the type of sick fuck who will NEVER be a "productive member of society".

Ally_Kat
02-05-2006, 12:54 AM
I love how his friends say he was such a nice guy. Manwhile in his pics, he has a gun and Nazi crap all over the place

Ally_Kat
02-05-2006, 12:58 AM
My favorite pic in his myspace photoalbum (you need myspace to see it on the site)

FORD
02-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Now wait a minute..... Why would a Nazi want to post a negative picture of himself, where he would appear to be "black" ;)

Ally_Kat
02-05-2006, 01:10 AM
but it makes his hair uber blonde.

Which I find hilarious. Hitler had dark hair and so do most of these wannabe Hitler youths that pop up often in this country.

Julius
02-05-2006, 01:18 AM
Now wait a minute..... Why would a Nazi want to post a negative picture of himself, where he would appear to be "black" ;)

Pure idiocy perhaps?

As Bart Simpson might say, the ironing is delicious.

:lol:

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

I don't have a dog. Your "dumb cunt" of a mother is fun though.;) She's very ashamed of you for being a lazy, useless coward by the way...

Tell her I said hi when you emerge form the basement later tonight to get your twinkies...

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 01:28 AM
I didn't know about all this (until know)...

FORD
02-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Shootout kills gay-bar attack suspect
Robida slays officer, woman before being shot by police

(CNN) -- An 18-year-old suspected in hatchet attacks and shootings at a Massachusetts gay bar died Sunday after a gunbattle with Arkansas police, authorities said.

Investigators said 18-year-old Jacob Robida shot and killed a police officer and his own female companion, 33-year-old Jennifer Bailey of Charleston, West Virginia, before being mortally wounded by police.

Robida died in a Missouri hospital about 1,200 miles from his home in New Bedford, Massachusetts, where he was wanted on three counts of attempted murder and hate crimes.

He was captured Saturday night after he fatally shot Gassville, Arkansas, police officer James Sell during a traffic stop, prompting a 16-mile police chase that reached speeds of more than 90 mph, Arkansas State Police spokesman Bill Sadler said.

Authorities attempted to stop Robida with a patrol-car roadblock, but he maneuvered around it, Sadler said. One officer fired shots at Robida at one point in the chase, Sadler said.

The chase ended after authorities laid tire spikes across the highway to disable Robida's car, the same green Pontiac Grand Am sought by police in Massachusetts.

As Robida turned toward downtown Norfork, Arkansas, tires deflating, he lost control of the car. The Pontiac spun nearly 180 degrees, crashed into two parked vehicles and came to rest facing the pursuing officers, Sadler said.

Based on officers' statements and a preliminary review of the forensic evidence, Sadler said, "Investigators now believe Robida raised a handgun to the head of Bailey and fired. It is believed she was killed instantly by that gunshot."

Robida then pointed his gun at the officers, who shot him. He was critically wounded, and was taken to an area hospital before being transferred to Springfield, Missouri, where he died at 3:38 a.m. (4:38 a.m. ET) Sunday, Sadler said.

Authorities in New Bedford, about 50 miles south of Boston, wanted Robida arrested on suspicion of three counts of attempted murder and hate crimes in connection with the assaults late Wednesday at Puzzles Lounge.

Police said a man believed to be Robida used a hatchet and a gun to attack the men in the bar after asking the bartender whether it was a gay bar. Police believe the attacks are a hate crime.

Puzzles bartender Phillip Daggett, who witnessed the attack and called police, said that Robida came into the bar and had two drinks before pulling out a hatchet and hitting two patrons in the head. He then brandished a gun and shot the two patrons and a third customer, Daggett said.
'Easy way out'

Daggett said Sunday Robida's death was "not fair."

"He has taken such an easy way out of this, while his victims and others have to live with this for the rest of our lives," Daggett wrote in an e-mail to CNN.

Daggett expressed concern that others would follow in Robida's footsteps, but said, "Hopefully, we can all move forward and grow closer together as a community."

Authorities were not sure why Sell, 63, attempted to stop Robida, but believe it was traffic-related, police said Sunday. After the shooting, witnesses identified the car as a green Pontiac with Kentucky license plates.

Massachusetts authorities said earlier Robida was armed with a Luger, the same type of gun used in the bar shootings.

Sgt. C.J. Ellyson, a West Virginia State Police spokesman, said Robida had lived with Bailey from early 2004 to early 2005 before returning to Massachusetts.

In an e-mail to CNN, a friend of Robida's described Bailey as his ex-girlfriend, but Ellyson said authorities were not certain of the nature of their relationship

Sell's shooting and Robida's shootout with police remained under investigation, Sadler said.

In launching their search after the attacks at the New Bedford bar, police described Robida as violent, armed, dangerous and suicidal. Police identified him as a suspect after someone in the bar recognized him, said New Bedford Police spokesman Capt. Richard Spirlet.

One of the victims Robida is accused of attacking was Bob Perry of Dartmouth, who told CNN he was hit in the face with a hatchet and shot once in the back.

A source familiar with the investigation identified the other two victims as Alex Taylor of Fairhaven and Luis Rosado of New Bedford, apparently a neighbor of Robida.

Robida's neighbors have described him as a racist who decorated his room with swastikas.

But a friend of his who asked not to be identified told CNN in an e-mail, "He had problems and hung out with the wrong people, who were really racist and homophobic."

The girl said she saw Robida about a week before the attack, "and he was himself, being respectful in my house and nice to my family."

"he had problems and hung out with the wrong people" - now there's the understatement of the year. And all the little sick fuck Manson wannabes who post on the bastard's blog are defending him. What the fuck???

Well, now he's hanging out in HELL with all his Nazi heroes. Hope you enjoy the climate, Jake Jackoff!

FORD
02-06-2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
but it makes his hair uber blonde.

Which I find hilarious. Hitler had dark hair and so do most of these wannabe Hitler youths that pop up often in this country.

Tell me about it. I've always been more "Aryan" than any skinhead I ever knew. Which is probably why the Portland chapter of the SHARPS (SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice) tried to recruit me for a while. I politely refused because I liked my hair and couldn't find Size 15 Doc Martens anyway.

I knew this girl who hung with wannabe Nazi skins and no matter how much bleach she put in her stubble, it was only obvious she was Hispanic. Couldn't figure out what the attraction was there at all.

Steve Savicki
02-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Hitler had dark hair and so do most of these wannabe Hitler youths that pop up often in this country.
How did Hitler become a wannabe? Who's raising the children these days?:(

bueno bob
02-07-2006, 09:11 AM
...Which is probably why the Portland chapter of the SHARPS (SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice) tried to recruit me for a while. I politely refused because I liked my hair and couldn't find Size 15 Doc Martens anyway...

I knew a skinhead or two that was involved with anti-racial movements and activities/demonstrations around here...I believe this may have been the group...

VERY good, VERY cool people to hang with.

4moreyears
02-07-2006, 01:55 PM

How can somebody who's in their right mind deny that hate crimes happen? WWII is a great example of that.

According to Ford The Bush Family is responsible for WWII.

ULTRAMAN VH
02-08-2006, 03:57 PM
In reference to post 42, it is highly unlikely that this sick fuck will get the death penalty and if he doe's it will take 25 years to apply it, after the numerous appeals this shit bag will be granted. The laws on assaulting police canines are more stringent than that of officers. Just recently in Maryland it finally became a felony for the assault of a Law Enforcement Officer. Unfortunatley the victims families will be dragged back to court, forced to relive this tragedy over and over, because this sick fuck's attorney will appeal his case numerous times.

FORD
02-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
In reference to post 42, it is highly unlikely that this sick fuck will get the death penalty and if he doe's it will take 25 years to apply it, after the numerous appeals this shit bag will be granted. The laws on assaulting police canines are more stringent than that of officers. Just recently in Maryland it finally became a felony for the assault of a Law Enforcement Officer. Unfortunatley the victims families will be dragged back to court, forced to relive this tragedy over and over, because this sick fuck's attorney will appeal his case numerous times.

Uh, you should have kept reading. As of Sunday, the sick fuck in question began serving his eternal sentence in HELL. He got the "death penalty" from redneck cops in Arkansas.

diamondD
02-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Why are they redneck cops? For shooting someone that had just shot someone in the head? That's pathetic.

FORD
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Why are they redneck cops? For shooting someone that had just shot someone in the head? That's pathetic.

it's Arkansas, ain't it? :D

Hardrock69
02-09-2006, 12:18 AM
I am glad they took that worthless shitbag out.

Saves the taxpayers a lot of money.

Fuck that motherfucker.

That is the sort of person you go find their grave and piss on it.

diamondD
02-09-2006, 01:02 AM
it's Arkansas, ain't it? :D

Whatever, tree-hugger.