PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston

bueno bob
02-03-2006, 06:19 AM
So I was listening to the radio earlier and heard a bit of news...apparently, she's in talks to do a spread with either Maxim or FHM - but ONLY to be released when Angelina Jolie is eight months pregnant. And why?

So that "Brad can see what he's missing"...

#1 - Is she totally fucking mental? Why can't she not get over it? It's obvious Brad has.

#2 - Is she totally fucking mental? Uh, Brad's already tapped your ass, honey, and he obviously doesn't CARE what he's "missing"...

#3 - Is Vince Vaughn totally fucking mental? I mean, I know he's exceptionally stupid and all, but any relatively sane guy should be running to the hills by now - all together men, what do you NEVER EVER date?

"A girl on the rebound who's holding a grudge!"

#4 - Is she totally fucking mental? How in the HELL does she think she even remotely qualifies for either Maxim or FHM? She ain't exactly par for the course with either publication...

#5 - Is she totally fucking mental? Anybody who remembers her history with Brad remembers that:

A) She never mentioned him in public unless she had to;

B) She was very clear about wanting to "concentrate on her (non existant) movie career" and NOT have any kids - regardless of how many times Brad said he wanted kids in print and on screen (yet as soon as Brad was gone, she all of a sudden "wanted a family more than anything!")... :rolleyes: ;

C) Brad was seen spending his free time ALONE while she was
off partying it up elsewhere repeatedly towards the end of their marriage - often times NOT wearing her wedding ring.

And yet she has the audacity to play the act of "poor little walking wounded and heart-broken Jen"? And people actually BUY that shit?

#6 - Is she totally fucking mental? Did I just answer my own question?

#7 - Yes, she's totally fucking mental, and as a result of that, I have to laugh at her mental retardation...and Vince Vaughn's stupidity for not running away as fast as he could before she totally lost her marbles. I give Vaughniston another six weeks before she snaps and starts throwing butcher knives at him, then goes on TV and cries how nobody loves her.... :rolleyes:

Fuck, I hate Hollywood... ;)

DrMaddVibe
02-03-2006, 07:34 AM
MAybe Tom Cruise will love her and jump up and down of furniture again.

MAX
02-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Aniston 'tis fucking hot!!! Jolie 'tis a pig.

There's the "Maximus" entertainment report for the month. lol

bueno bob
02-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
MAybe Tom Cruise will love her and jump up and down of furniture again.

That would be an outstanding turn of events.

bueno bob
02-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Aniston 'tis fucking hot!!! Jolie 'tis a pig.

There's the "Maximus" entertainment report for the month. lol

Actually, I think they're both sweathogs...

:)

MAX
02-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Actually, I think they're both sweathogs...

:)

I respectfully disagree. Jen looks sweet and clean. Jolie just looks like she has stinky panties filled with dirt clods. IMO

Coyote
02-03-2006, 08:33 AM
I'd hit it. Either one, Jolie or Aniston. Twice.

bueno bob
02-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I'd hit them both...

...with a baseball bat...

All good, Max. I personally don't think either of them are anything to write home about, either the frumpy Aniston or the walking surgical lip disaster of Angelina...

Well, maybe Jen and Ang will hook up at the end of it and give it all a relatively happy ending...lmao

MAX
02-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Honey, I just finished and didn't flush...

Sexy... :uck:

MAX
02-03-2006, 08:45 AM
I'd hit them both...

...with a baseball bat...

All good, Max. I personally don't think either of them are anything to write home about, either the frumpy Aniston or the walking surgical lip disaster of Angelina...

Well, maybe Jen and Ang will hook up at the end of it and give it all a relatively happy ending...lmao

Of course it's all good Bob!!! :)

Seriously, I wouldn't throw 'ol "Maximus" neeya either of them. lol I'll save that for only wan.

Still, I bet Jen don't stink. lol

scamper
02-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by MAX
she has stinky panties filled with dirt clods.

mmmmmmm

diamondsgirl
02-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Vince Vaughn is waaaay hotter than Brad Pitt, IMO. :D

Douglas T.
02-03-2006, 09:01 AM
^Golddiggers just look at the purse! Looks are 2nd on these girls minds! look at Billy B!:D

Vinnie Velvet
02-03-2006, 09:01 AM
I actually think Aniston looks like a dog -- no really.

And even that, she has a very man-ly face.

BLAH! SPIT! YUCK!

Jolie is a better 'fuck'.

But I agree with Bueno on ALL counts:

mental
mental
mental

and............

wait for it..............................

...MENTAL!!!!!

:D

MAX
02-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh VV,

Hush...

You'd do either if they were dressed up like Vinnie Vincent in the gold KI$$ garb. lmao!!! :p

diamondsgirl
02-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
^Golddiggers just look at the purse! Looks are 2nd on these girls minds! look at Billy B!:D

I go by who can make me laugh.

Vince Vaughn over Brad Pitt anyday!

thome
02-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Have you noticed Aniston is everywhere all her movies in rotation
she is on the cover of all check out mags, at every E entertainment
suck-fest.

She is getting more promotion than anyone i have ever seen.

Friends Reunion..? 5 bucks sais she was the reason there
hasn't been one yet, But now she is starting to realise,that
she is a hack and the best part of her was Pitt..

I know, of lots of hotter chicks in print than jolie or aniston
but jolie gets the vote, for a weekend that's all.

Vinnie Velvet
02-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh VV,

Hush...

You'd do either if they were dressed up like Vinnie Vincent in the gold KI$$ garb. lmao!!! :p

...as long as they both sing Lick it Up!

Douglas T.
02-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I go by who can make me laugh.

Vince Vaughn over Brad Pitt anyday!

NICE quality to look for! Laughter is the key to a long life!
Did I tell you the one about ...:D

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Gotta agree with bueno bob here, she's got a grudge alright. Brad Pitt kicked her to the curb, mainly I would say, because she didn't want kids and he did. Hello Jennifer! Between the two of them, they had millions. She could have afforded to take time off from her "career" and had one or two. Pitt wasn't exactly keeping that a secret from her that he'd like kids. I couldn't blame him for moving on. Although I ain't crazy about Ms. fishlips (Jolie) like some of you may be. At least Anniston has a nice ass. Vaughn should have nailed her once or twice and bailed.

Now, she say's she wants kids. Kinda late for that ain't it?

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 12:12 PM
So I was listening to the radio earlier and heard a bit of news...apparently, she's in talks to do a spread with either Maxim or FHM - ...
#4 - Is she totally fucking mental? How in the HELL does she think she even remotely qualifies for either Maxim or FHM? She ain't exactly par for the course with either publication...

Reallity check dear Bueno...

"Maxim" or any other men's mag. can take an ugly duckly and turn her into a swan... it's just a coupla clicks away!

I've seen much worst than Anniston in those mags...

Yes, she might be a nut case but seriously, if you would'nt know anything about her and see her pic. all professionally shot in a mag.... Would you think that she is THAT ugly!

Maxim doesn't give a shit about personallity and most men don't either when it comes to wanking...

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
...Now, she say's she wants kids. Kinda late for that ain't it?

No, she is not 50 yet!
She will have kids... just NOT Brad's...

If they kept on fighting all the time, it is a smart move from her to not procreate
with what she probably thought was a "bad egg"...

After empregnating Jolie... he will move on to his next movie counterpart!

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 12:21 PM
After bruising his balls on Jolie's bony ass... I predict he will switch for a real booty...

FORD
02-03-2006, 12:24 PM
http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/photosearch/Previews/PLX048714.jpg
If Jen goes any more mental, she'll probably beg her father, Victor Kiriakis, to put a hit out on Brad

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 12:28 PM
I'd lay odds on Anniston getting knocked up by Vaughn within the year. Sort of her spiteful way of saying "Look at me Brad"! But, reality check Jen. You could of had his kid(s). Dingy bitch.

I'll agree with ya blondgirl on the Pitt/Jolie relationship being another Hollyweird flash in the pan! Give it a year or two and we'll hear Pitt say "Next"!

diamondsgirl
02-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
After bruising his balls on Jolie's bony ass... I predict he will switch for a real booty...

LOL! :D

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 12:57 PM
... Brad Pitt kicked her to the curb, mainly I would say, because she didn't want kids and he did. Hello Jennifer! Between the two of them, ...

Depends on how you see a situation...

Either:
She didn't love him enough to give him children exactly when HE wanted them...

OR:
He didn't love her enough to wait until she was ready and it is a very important issue for a woman to "be ready"... money is unimportant...

:confused:

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 01:00 PM
...I'll agree with ya blondgirl on the Pitt/Jolie relationship being another Hollyweird flash in the pan! Give it a year or two and we'll hear Pitt say "Next"!

Well... that would be more than enough for me to say NO to him (for kids)...
How can you seriously think of a FAMILY with such a player?

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Haniston might be a nut case for real but *Jolie (what's her real name?) is trying to get the attention by
ACTING like a nut case...

* Jolie means pretty in French... her father's name is Voight...

I think that Jolie and Pitt go well together due their fakeness!

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 01:34 PM
He didn't love her enough to wait until she was ready? She's 35 or 36 now. What does she need? A gold engraved invitation to the master bedroom?

I think his player image is just that, image. He seemed to want and liked being married. I'm sure the guy has women galore flocking at his feet, but when it gets down to it, he'd rather be a daddy. My question is can he possibly have kids with Jolie? He's been quick to adopt her ADOPTED kids. Meaning, are the two of them sterile??? I guess we'll see in the next year or so if ole Bradly gets the job done.

Meanwhile, you sons a bitches quit talking about me!:D

diamondsgirl
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
He didn't love her enough to wait until she was ready? She's 35 or 36 now. What does she need? A gold engraved invitation to the master bedroom?

I think his player image is just that, image. He seemed to want and liked being married. I'm sure the guy has women galore flocking at his feet, but when it gets down to it, he'd rather be a daddy. My question is can he possibly have kids with Jolie? He's been quick to adopt her ADOPTED kids. Meaning, are the two of them sterile??? I guess we'll see in the next year or so if ole Bradly gets the job done.

Meanwhile, you sons a bitches quit talking about me!:D

Jolie is pregnant now with his kid.

article (http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1145171,00.html)

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM
...She's 35 or 36 now. What does she need?...

What kind of question is that?

It is not up to you or anyonelse than her to decide on such an important issue of life!
The decision is very personnal.

Women have to "feel it" inside and she obviously didn't feel it for Brad...

She will have kids when she's ready to go through all it takes (from a woman) and that's how it should be!

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 02:01 PM
... I think his player image is just that, image. He seemed to want and liked being married. I'm sure the guy has women galore flocking at his feet, but when it gets down to it, he'd rather be a daddy....

His past history has proven that he WAS not very stable... maybe now, he will be!

A smart woman doesn't count on a kid to "settle" a man...

And don't forget that in Hollywood right now... having kids is the new "trend".
Dave said it: "Babies are often fashion accessories in Hollywood"

Dan
02-03-2006, 02:08 PM
I wouldn't mind banging My Kiwi Fruits on Jennifer Aniston Ass.:)

Dan
02-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Give me a call Jennifer:)

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I wouldn't mind banging My Kiwi Fruits on Jennifer Aniston Ass.:)

You and many other guys...
Despite her bitchiness!

Matt White
02-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Jen "unstable"?

Aren't all the GRATE ones?!?:D

Dan
02-03-2006, 02:14 PM
You and many other guys...
Despite her bitchiness!

I don't mind having a Dog collar around my neck while she's leading me around the room.

BTW...I will be her Bitch.lol

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 02:23 PM
His past history has proven that he WAS not very stable... maybe now, he will be!

A smart woman doesn't count on a kid to "settle" a man...

And don't forget that in Hollywood right now... having kids is the new "trend".
Dave said it: "Babies are often fashion accessories in Hollywood"

So your saying that he cheated on Jen? He's no angel I'm sure, but look at what his fame did to him (and her). The temptations must be gigantic!

Sure, the decision to have children is personal. But don't forget that her biological clock is nearing her limit. Yeah, you'll say women are having babies in their fifties but who really wants to wait that long? Pitt obviously didn't.

Or maybe she didn't want to have his children because of this.:D

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 02:43 PM
... Yeah, you'll say women are having babies in their fifties but who really wants to wait that long?...

I DO!:(

Well... maybe not at "50"...

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 02:45 PM
... Or maybe she didn't want to have his children because of this.:D

L.O.L., sure this is just an act but... what a fuck'n turn off!
If my husband shows up like that one day, he ain't getting any that night, for sure!!!

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 03:02 PM
L.O.L., sure this is just an act but... what a fuck'n turn off!
If my husband shows up like that one day, he ain't getting any that night, for sure!!!

HA HA!! That's funny!!

And thanxs DG! Didn't know that the Pitt/Jolie family were expecting.

Lovechild! Whoo Hoo

also, if you had a child between, let's say, age 40 to 50, your kids would have to call you grandpa & grandma instead of momma & daddy!:D

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 03:06 PM
... also, if you had a child between, let's say, age 40 to 50, your kids would have to call you grandpa & grandma instead of momma & daddy!:D

NOBODY had ever daid anything so mean to me lately...
THANX!

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Ah hell blondgirl, wasn't trying to be mean to ya. Just think about it.

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Ah hell blondgirl, wasn't trying to be mean to ya. Just think about it.

I understand that you weren't intentionally trying to be mean.
But if you have read post:#40 (and I beleive you did) and saw my age at the left of your screen...
you should understand why I got upset...

I tell you, the family/babie issue is not always easy for everyone to deal with, and that is why I won't throw a rock at a woman (any woman) on that subject.

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 04:43 PM
"That's all she wrote"...

CROWBAR
02-03-2006, 05:05 PM
I can understand blondgirl. I'm an older too.

Terry
02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm just tired of Aniston.

Most interesting thing about her was her hairdo circa 1994, and the only thing interesting about that was why so many chicks wanted to get a 'Rachel' haircut.

I really don't find her attractive. Just totally average. Not exactly ugly, but nothing astonishing AT ALL.

On top of that, her movies suck (with the exception of the Leprechaun, which she was in, but let's face it; the main atrraction of that WAS the Leprechaun...and the Good Girl was okay).

Just a mystery as to why she graces the cover of every mag I see at the newstands and supermarket checkout lines.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd bend her over and stick her in the ass while pushing her head into the toilet bowl, but that hardly makes her exceptional.

And no, I DON'T give a shit about her mariage to Brad Pitt and how it ended. She can shut her cakehole about all that and have some fucking dignity, for christsakes.

blonddgirl777
02-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Terry
... I'd bend her over and stick her in the ass while pushing her head into the toilet bowl, ...

Are you a fan of Rocco Fifredi? :mad:

Douglas T.
02-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Good Girl was cool! :cool:

bueno bob
02-04-2006, 03:25 AM
Good Girl was an OK flick...one of the better ones she's done...but nothing to write home about - on a personal note, I think they could have done a LOT more with that.

Every other Aniston movie has basically sucked. Period. "Along Came Polly", "Bruce Almighty", "Derailed", "Rumor Has It"...whatever...just crap-grade B-rate throw-away fluff. She's not a talented actress and not very funny unless she's got an ensemble cast behind her to back her up.

It's funny...Vince Vaughn's movies suck too...he's a terrible B list actor himself, so I think they're actually a much better fit than Brad and her were...Brad is Hollywood elite and Jennifer will never be worth much better than a good romantic support for somebody in a B-Grade comedy...

I think, honestly, the problem with her movies is that she's still playing Rachel in 95% of them...and when she DOES try to break the mold ("The Good Girl", "Derailed"), she's just not talented enough to be convincing in the role.

It's really amazing how she makes so much news for doing so little. She's more famous now for being the ex Mrs. Brad Pitt than for anything else, really. And...doesn't it seem like she's marketing that angle, too? I don't for a second think she's so heartbroken that she's not sitting around figuring how to score more publicity out of it to try and boost her image and marketability just a wee bit more...to keep her face in the magazines at the check out lines for another week...

If she wasn't selling her broken heart like a car salesman...come on, this story would be over already because it's just not interesting...

So what, then? Either she's mildly hysterical about the bustup with Brad Pitt and it's playing itself out in a public forum, or she's a marketing genius selling her poor broken heart to a public who buys it up inch by inch, all while not even giving the slightest of shits. One or the other, maybe both? Who knows?

Crazy shit though...I seriously find myself hoping she just goes bat shit and shows up at Brad's wedding to Angie dressed in black, yelling and screaming and crying, attacking guests, threatening to shave her head - and then SHAVING HER HEAD...and then Angie starts crying because her perfect wedding's been trashed, Brad freaks out and runs away, Vince tries to restrain Jen and Jen kicks the shit out of him, then runs off to date Owen Wilson...

It'd all be a fuckin' riot, I tell ya...

blonddgirl777
02-04-2006, 12:51 PM
...I seriously find myself hoping she just goes bat shit and shows up at Brad's wedding to Angie dressed in black, yelling and screaming and crying, attacking guests, threatening to shave her head - and then SHAVING HER HEAD...and then Angie starts crying because her perfect wedding's been trashed, Brad freaks out and runs away, Vince tries to restrain Jen and Jen kicks the shit out of him, then runs off to date Owen Wilson...

And you say you "hate" Hollywood??? :p ;)

Cathedral
02-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Um, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the "family" issue something that should be discussed before marriage anyway?
It's always been part of that whole compatitbility thing to me, so, i dunno about the Pitt/Aniston courtship from the beginning.

But anyway, who gives a shit about celebs with so much money they cannot touch reality anymore?
Their ego's are as over inflated as their bank accounts, but whatever, it's their lives.

Vince Vaughn is just along for the ride. now guys, we also know that a chick who is attached to someone else emotionally will never expect anything from us. so we get all the action with zero commitment and once that changes the woman is gone anyway.

I love being the rebound guy because it gives you power to make a woman do things she wouldn't before because she is trying to prove something to the ex, Jen is no different.

At the end of the day though, i'd be more comfortable with Jen than Angelina because every time i look at Jolie all i see is Billy Bob Thornton looking back at me with a hillbilly smile....much too Deliverance for me.

but Jolie isn't all bad, "She got a real perty mouth", lmmfao. *PASS*

blonddgirl777
02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Um, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the "family" issue something that should be discussed before marriage anyway?
It's always been part of that whole compatitbility thing to me, so, i dunno about the Pitt/Aniston courtship from the beginning....

Right on.

If more things (like the kids issue) would be discussed BEFORE Mariage... I think there wouldn't be so many divorces!

Cathedral
02-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Absolutely true, i have walked away from some sweet women because their answer to having kids was "someday", and followed by, "When i'm ready".

I don't care who you are, you will never be 100% ready to have a child, that is a myth and it has nothing to do with money, you'll always wish you had more of it regardless, lol.

I know one gal who said she'd have kids when she could afford it.
it's 20 years later, she owns her own home, drives a Mercedes, has no husband and no kids......She still says she can't afford it.
But she likes to fuck, oh boy does she like to fuck, lmmfao....but she'll never have children now, not at this point, the money thing is just an excuse she tells herself.

It's the time to be a parent that she can't afford.

Celebrities for the most part should marry people that aren't celebrities, the odds are better if only one is in the limelight.
Of course there are exceptions like Tom Hanks and Rita Woodward, a match made in heaven.

Matt White
02-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Or...If they do like PAUL NEWMAN & JOANN WOODWARD...

She gave up her film career for years to raise the kids....

She's back doing films...years after the kids left the nest.....

Matt White
02-04-2006, 03:08 PM
I think it's RITA WILSON, CAT......

We were thinking the same thing.................

blonddgirl777
02-04-2006, 05:18 PM
...I know one gal who said she'd have kids when she could afford it.
it's 20 years later, she owns her own home, drives a Mercedes, has no husband and no kids......She still says she can't afford it.
But she likes to fuck, oh boy does she like to fuck, lmmfao....but she'll never have children now, not at this point, the money thing is just an excuse she tells herself....

Seems to me like she doesn't REALLY want kids that much... or maybe not at all!

Sometimes it is easier (and more socially accepted) to give "excuses" to people,
than to say flat out that you have absolutely no interest in being a parent...

diamondsgirl
02-04-2006, 05:30 PM

Vince Vaughn is just along for the ride.

he's pretty hot

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/vince_vaughn_02.jpg

:drooling:

bueno bob
02-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Is Vince Vaughn able to form complete sentences, yet?

Seriously...seen interviews with that dude where he makes Three Lock Rock look brilliant by comparison...

Cathedral
02-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I think it's RITA WILSON, CAT......

We were thinking the same thing.................

Ahhh, yes it is, thanks for the correction.
Those two are an example of what high profile love CAN be.

Hardrock69
02-05-2006, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I don't mind having a Dog collar around my neck while she's leading me around the room.

BTW...I will be her Bitch.lol

LMFAO!!!

Terry
02-05-2006, 10:12 AM
It's just this real high-school mentality gripping poeple over who is going out with who in Hollywood, and who is the most popular at the moment...

Aniston is just acting like a little high school princess at the moment, and none of this, if it is a move calculated to boost her box-office sales, is working, because her movies haven't been doing very well in the theaters.

Yes, the Good Girl was okay, but IMO her performance was the least interesting of all the cast, which shouldn't be if she is playing the title character of the flick!

Vince was doing some interesting stuff in the late 1990s/early turn of the millenium, but since he hooked up with the Will Ferrell/Owen Wilson/Ben Stiller axis (Ben Stiller...now there was a guy who had such a brilliant show [The Ben Stiller Show] which so accurately lampooned the vapidness of contemporary entertainment culture, and who knew it was little more than a sprinboard to launch him into shit movies like Starsky and Hutch that have all the characteristics he once so deliciously parodied...Owen Wilson just plain stinks, and Will F for some reason just equates being loud with being funny) he has been wasting his talent.

See, at least Pitt has been in a few good movies (Fight Club, Seven, Ocean's 11) here and there, and so has Joile. Vince had promise and is squandering it, and Aniston is a one-note performer to begin with. So what is there of interest here? Bottom line is that, alone, the private lives of Hollywood stars aren't gonna generate enough interest to get me to pay attention if their movies and tv shows are a bunch of formulaic tripe.

diamondsgirl
02-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Is Vince Vaughn able to form complete sentences, yet?

Seriously...seen interviews with that dude where he makes Three Lock Rock look brilliant by comparison...

I saw him interviewed by Ellen and he seemed of average intelligence...not dumb by any means.:confused:

Not that it matters...I kind of like 'em dumb. :D

Ozzy Fudd
02-05-2006, 10:37 PM
And to think of all those hours i spent holding her picture up with one hand. wow what a let down.

VHdamaco
02-06-2006, 03:29 AM
id be afraid of the beak she has firmly planted in the middle of her face...

seriously though, shes ridden the success of friends to the point of fumes. she didn't star on ER and her name aint clooney (going with the only person i can think of as im a little young to remember who else successfully made the jump). that ship is going to run out sooner or later...

i'd like to think that people are smart and realize that if something doesn't work five times in a row, it ain't happenin...

she should stick to tv...

as for vince, i think him and owen wilson together were fucking hilarious and that he should bail on this self-righteous "oh woe is me" bitch as fast as possible...

and bob, i think johnny knoxville (horrible fucking actor, btw) is the guy you're thinking of that cant form a sentence...

aside from the one funny line in the middle of the movie, the ringer was terrible...

only movie i have ever wanted to walk out of...

bueno bob
02-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by VHdamaco
and bob, i think johnny knoxville (horrible fucking actor, btw) is the guy you're thinking of that cant form a sentence...

Um...I don't know, maybe...I might have Vince Vaughn mixed up with somebody else...everybody seems to think I do, so who knows...

Macu
02-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Jennifer Aniston hotter than Angelina Jolie?BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Whatever drugs you are taking,be careful.Mental?Definitely!I dont know her,buuuuuut,she looks like one boring bitch.No talent,average looks,and,not sexy.And she reminds me of "Veruca Salt" from Willy Wonka.Angelina looks like fun to me.And all you guys that say you wouldnt fuck her are all so completely FULL OF SHIT!Aniston would be like dating someones whiny,bitchy,mother.Good for you Brad!

bru87tr
02-23-2006, 09:51 PM
who cares ? aniston and jolie are both ugly without makeup.

ever seen one of those photos.... yuck!

not many woman look good naturally. never understood why most woman think they are all that. take away the makeup on most and its pretty scary. false advertising I say!

Jimmy Jingles
02-24-2006, 02:17 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/jennifersmall.jpg

Jimmy Jingles
02-24-2006, 02:20 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/njennifersmall.jpg

bastardog
02-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey Jen show us your boobs

bueno bob
02-25-2006, 03:53 AM
Based on the above pics...eh...nah, don't. Keep those puppies wrapped up. Or at least get em about 2 or 3 sizes larger so that there's something to look at.

Nice find, JJ.

Nitro Express
02-25-2006, 04:10 AM
I DO!:(

Well... maybe not at "50"...

Have a baby for France! The French race is dissapearing because of a low birthrate. Take fertility drugs and have four at once! Remember, the muslims are producing like rabbits and will take over if the French don't start getting their women knocked up.

bru87tr
02-25-2006, 05:19 PM
nice boobs, kinda different .

Terry
02-26-2006, 09:15 PM
See, even her tits are nothing exceptional.

Can't act.

Nothing THAT spectacular to look at.

Got dumped by Brad Pitt, now hanging out with Vince V. Yeah, she's definitely trading upward!

Again, the media attention given to her is a mystery.

Still agree she was fab in Leprechaun.

Nitro Express
02-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Jen. I'm thirsty. Can I have a drink of milk?

Dan
02-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/jennifersmall.jpg

Talk about Coat-Hangers.

BITEYOASS
02-27-2006, 12:39 AM
Psycho chicks are the best! :D

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Have a baby for France!...

Although, proud of being on the French side of it...
I AM CA-NA-DIAN!!! :D

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
...Remember, the muslims are producing like rabbits and will take over if the French don't start getting their women knocked up.

I'd rather use the word "COCKROACHES"... they reproduce faster than rabbits (wich are cute and nice)!
And the Muslims already are, sorta taking over France... :(

Lloyd Anger
02-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/njennifersmall.jpg

Holy Moley Rocky, look at those nips!!!! The size of cigarette butts.

MAMA

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd Anger
Holy Moley Rocky, look at those nips!!!! The size of cigarette butts.

MAMA

So, would they be "sssssmokin' nipples??? :p

Dan
02-27-2006, 11:01 PM
I Love Nipples:)