PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think about a full-blown culture war here within the USA?

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 10:40 AM
the more things get outta hand with this administration the more i start thinking about the "what ifs"...

maybe we should have a revolutino of sorts and rise up in oppositino to the old rich white guys...ie...republicans.

i know its kind of futuristic and Mad Max-like but the thought of offing guys like Bush gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

i dunno...i sippose i'm going too far by saying that but my true feelings as a die-hard Liberal are there.

it just seems like the polarizatino that is going on in America is getting more and more intense.

do any of you guys think we could end up having an actual culture war within the USA? like liberals killing Republicans and visa versa?

FORD
02-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Better get those bags packed for the Halliburton concentration camp. Our in house federal agent (who still lurks here under an alias) just reported you to Reichland Security.

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Better get those bags packed for the Halliburton concentration camp. Our in house federal agent (who still lurks here under an alias) just reported you to Reichland Security.

i'm being totally serious here!!

WTF?

seriously think about this and tell me what you think.

thanks

diamondD
02-03-2006, 11:04 AM
We have an in house federal agent lurking here? LOL!

FORD
02-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
We have an in house federal agent lurking here? LOL!

You forgot about Agent Zimmerman?

knuckleboner
02-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by LoveWalksIn

do any of you guys think we could end up having an actual culture war within the USA? like liberals killing Republicans and visa versa?

no.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I'm just not sure which gov't he's an agent for...

BITEYOASS
02-03-2006, 01:04 PM
If there is gonna be a revolution, then we'll have to destroy this

BITEYOASS
02-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Check this out: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2459413

BITEYOASS
02-03-2006, 01:19 PM
wait there is more: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2461062

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by LoveWalksIn
i'm being totally serious here!!

WTF?

seriously think about this and tell me what you think.

thanks

Come on guys please let me play!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Come on guys please let me play!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you go back over to the LINKS with him and talk about SAMMY's great singing?

4moreyears
02-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Why don't you go back over to the LINKS with him and talk about SAMMY's great singing?

Why don't you go to the links and tell everyone what a great soldier you are over there you piece of shit 17 year old dickhead.

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Why don't you go to the links and tell everyone what a great soldier you are over there you piece of shit 17 year old dickhead.

I don't need to tell anybody anything... They know what a great Roth ARMY soldier I am...

What's you user name over there anyway. I can figure it out you know, perhaps I will.:)

Your material is getting even weaker troll...

Oh wait, it's my material actually. And McCarens lame attempt at a comeback. Again, I've never advertized what a "soldier" I am.

You're just regurgitating a big, "no, you are!" flame argument. Good luck with that one sperm-junkie.

Matt White
02-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Awwwww....S-N-A-P!!!

4moreyears
02-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I don't need to tell anybody anything... They know what a great Roth ARMY soldier I am...

What's you user name over there anyway. I can figure it out you know, perhaps I will.:)

Your material is getting even weaker troll...

Oh wait, it's my material actually. And McCarens lame attempt at a comeback. Again, I've never advertized what a "soldier" I am.

You're just regurgitating a big, "no, you are!" flame argument. Good luck with that one sperm-junkie.

Yea go to the links anf try to figure out who I am. Since I have never been there you will be there for a long time.

Nickdfresh
02-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Yea go to the links anf try to figure out who I am. Since I have never been there you will be there for a long time.

I wish I could 'figure out' what you're trying to type...:)

Nitro Express
02-08-2006, 01:51 AM
We are heading towards tough ecconomic times and that always stirs the pot. Americans are not very unifyed at the moment and the illegal allien problem and middle east terrorism doesn't help things.

When the economic situation starts to hurt the average American hard, the blame game will intensify. Lots of people will come out of the woodwork with new and radicle solutions like Hitler and the Nazi party did in Germany.

The Republican and Democrat parties could lose to new parties because niether has the trust of the people and have done nothing for years. Americans very well could end the stalemate by putting a "Go getter" with new ideas in office. The Germans did.

Or the country could start coming apart at the state level like it did in the civil war.

Do I believe Americans will be killing fellow Americans over politics in the future? I have no idea but I would say it's possible.

All I know is we are about to get out head handed to us when the cheap easy financing ends.

bueno bob
02-08-2006, 04:46 AM
Anything's possible, but I'd see it as more likely that we'd slip back into another depression first...one to rival the great...

I think people in general are more likely to kill for food/shelter/medicine than they are politics, but who knows...

Nitro Express
02-08-2006, 05:38 AM
People fight each other until they have an outside enemy and then that can unify them. I truely think Osama Bin Ladden attacked us and Europe to make enemies that would help unify the Islamic world. Once unifyed the person who controls it has great power.

The muslims will keep hitting us. As they continue to do so it may unify us as a country as oppossed to tearing us apart. It's also a question of what the Chinese do in the future.

We really live in times where everything is in commotion and nobody has the answers. If anything, I think very hard economic times and more war are in our future for awhile. Depressions and wars always get rid of the deadwood and make what's left stronger. Our country needs a good shakeout. Let's hope we survive this one.

ODShowtime
02-08-2006, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
People fight each other until they have an outside enemy and then that can unify them. I truely think Osama Bin Ladden attacked us and Europe to make enemies that would help unify the Islamic world. Once unifyed the person who controls it has great power.

That was very insightful.