PDA

View Full Version : Hitchworld is Black I mean......BACK!!!!!

Jesterstar
02-06-2006, 07:21 PM
http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofT...ic=1159&start=0

Big news from THE HITCHWORLD HOMEBASE back in Boner City Colorado.

Anyway We didn't wind up losing any posts and I guess the hackers that hacked us won't be hacking again. We've got a real world APB out on the bitches and when THE STAR catches up to them they shall be another garbaged bagged up body that noone will ever find.

So feel free to go back to reading but pretending your not reading and not like the actual not not reading of Kah's Ewan bullshit.

Hitchworld is the real deal and we might be teaming up with Viruseater in the near future since he is the man and we can't be having time off from the net like we have been. I've also spoken briefly to Virus about JESTERSTAR.com which isn't Not Not going to be a reality also.

We talk and we talk and we talk but we also get things done at Hitchworld. WE've made alot of promises and why the fuck would we not give to the people what they wanted. Hitchworld is a internet sensation and not just that it is a legend. But there hasn't been a climax to this legendary tale.

Not by a fucking long shot.

Fucks who hacked us your fucking done for. GAME OVER boys. HITCHWORLD IS BACK AND BLACK AND ON TRACK.

Jimmy Jingles
02-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Hitchworld is a internet sensation

Yeah...

You and the two other guys that post there.

Shitsation is more like it.

I hacked it, I admit it.

Granted, it didn't take much. All I did was send you guys an email telling you how shitty you were and the site just fucking died.

Pretty sad really.

Jesterstar
02-07-2006, 06:25 PM
What is sad is that you post so much to me and I still have not a clue who the fuck you are???

REguardless Hitchworld is taking off we've gotten more hits than David Lee Roths Last album.

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 06:46 PM

REguardless Hitchworld is taking off we've gotten more hits than David Lee Roths Last album.

what then, 1? good stuff! :eek:

Matt White
02-08-2006, 12:08 AM
A Cha-cha cha!!!

LoungeMachine
02-08-2006, 03:04 AM
If Itchy World is so grate, why do you always need to promote it here?

Jizzy and Hitch

The Itchy and Scratchy of the web.

Whatya up to? 6 members now?

Starting more "Man you should have seen the cock I checked out in the Men's Room last Night" threads?

LMMFAO

Good for you, Baldy.

fryingdutchman
02-08-2006, 04:49 AM
Funny....

Seems like nobody even knew (or cared) that Hitchworld was even gone.

What would the interweb be without that popular forum?

Simpy BOFFO!

Jimmy Jingles
02-08-2006, 10:02 AM
What is sad is that you post so much to me and I still have not a clue who the fuck you are???

uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Regardless (notice the correct spelling), Hitchworld is an internet joke. 6 members planning world domination with their incredible teleconferences and passionate games of online scrabble. I could only imagine what would happen if you were all actually in the same room.

A bunch of social rejects all sitting in the basement of Jestercunt's parents. Drinking RC Cola's and trying to build up the nerve to ask the other guy if they can finger their anus.

Jesterstar
02-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Jizzy and Hitch

Starting more "Man you should have seen the cock I checked out in the Men's Room last Night" threads?

LMMFAO

Good for you, Baldy.

You are reading the site. Then you know about the exspose I have in store for you. Your TRUE identity has been leaked my man. I have almost ready a interveiw with a groupie that wasn't into fucking you because she thought you were a fucking loser when your band was hot.

It's GAME OVER FOR YOU FUCK'O

Unchainme
02-08-2006, 06:15 PM
You are reading the site. Then you know about the exspose I have in store for you. Your TRUE identity has been leaked my man. I have almost ready a interveiw with a groupie that wasn't into fucking you because she thought you were a fucking loser when your band was hot.

It's GAME OVER FOR YOU FUCK'O

LMMFAO Jizzy PM the Band you think he was in. BTW Jizzy his band is far from Washed up, His Band is VH1's top 100 Gratest Hard Rock Bands of all time, About every band that followed his uses his musical style.

Jesterstar
02-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
LMMFAO Jizzy PM the Band you think he was in. BTW Jizzy his band is far from Washed up, His Band is VH1's top 100 Gratest Hard Rock Bands of all time, About every band that followed his uses his musical style.

And his biggest thrill afterwards is posting on a roth fan board.

Washed up about sums it up in my book and if anyone else had the guts to be real on this board they would back me on that.

Unchainme
02-08-2006, 06:42 PM
And his biggest thrill afterwards is posting on a roth fan board.

Washed up about sums it up in my book and if anyone else had the guts to be real on this board they would back me on that.

So your A Sheep Jizzy? Just come out and admit, The Sheep Pen would love an excuse to kick your ass. :D

Unchainme
02-08-2006, 06:58 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/edwardocatflappo/iMovieTheater10.html

Need A Laugh? This Jesterstar auctually singing! LMMFAO!

chumscrubber
02-08-2006, 07:10 PM
That was just horrible - someone should take his guitar away from him and cut out his larynx. The song sucked, the guitar was out of tune and sucked and his voice sucked. There was nothing original or inspiring about that "song", and I use the term about as loosely as I can. You should be embarrassed by writing such terrible shit. Go take some guitar lessons or read a book on chords and NEVER NEVER NEVER sing again!

And, by the way - what exactly do you mean by "I almost have ready an interview...." - either you have it and post it or you don't. Do you have to transcribe it from Japanese?

Unchainme
02-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by chumscrubber
That was just horrible - someone should take his guitar away from him and cut out his larynx. The song sucked, the guitar was out of tune and sucked and his voice sucked. There was nothing original or inspiring about that "song", and I use the term about as loosely as I can. You should be embarrassed by writing such terrible shit. Go take some guitar lessons or read a book on chords and NEVER NEVER NEVER sing again!

And, by the way - what exactly do you mean by "I almost have ready an interview...." - either you have it and post it or you don't. Do you have to transcribe it from Japanese?

5 Stars Bro! That kicked ass!

chumscrubber
02-08-2006, 07:14 PM
back at ya - (again....shhhhhh).

Jesterstar
02-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Yea those tapes I made when I was drunk and high and I've made alot of them for people who enjoyed them. I'm not your typical entertainer. Those were also 2 years ago.

OWNED.

I only move forward and never look back. I'm proud that I had the guts to post that stuff with the ability I had at the time. It made me feel good that alot more people liked it than didn't. I knew it wasn't a Ween album or anything but I stand by it and am still proud I did it.

No two losers on the net are ever going to make me stop. I've got so many tricks up my sleves you should call me the silly rabbit.

Matt White
02-08-2006, 07:57 PM
The STAR is on the RISE........................

Unchainme
02-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Yea those tapes I made when I was drunk and high and I've made alot of them for people who enjoyed them. I'm not your typical entertainer. Those were also 2 years ago.

OWNED.

I only move forward and never look back. I'm proud that I had the guts to post that stuff with the ability I had at the time. It made me feel good that alot more people liked it than didn't. I knew it wasn't a Ween album or anything but I stand by it and am still proud I did it.

No two losers on the net are ever going to make me stop. I've got so many tricks up my sleves you should call me the silly rabbit.

Silly Faggot, Dicks Are For Chicks!, You call Lounge a washed up Loser and untalented hack basically. Hell at least according to you he was Hasbeen. Your a Neverwas and a Neverwillbe. While Loungemachine is still kickass and his music still sounds good.

LoungeMachine
02-08-2006, 11:12 PM

Bwahahahahahahaha.:D :D

JESUS.
FUCKING.
CHRIST.

You just can't make shit like this up.

So, in the last 2 years have you learnt to tune that 69 dollar gee-tar??:D :D

BTW asshole, you posted this "your exposed" bullshit 6 months ago, dumbass.

Post the interview. Let's see if I remember the cunt :D

LMMFAO

My sides hurt. :p

Jimmy Jingles
02-09-2006, 11:17 AM

OWNED.

Where to fucking begin?

You are truly a fucked up individual there, Jizzymuff. You have been called out so many times, it's beyond laughable. You are pathetic...just...pathetic. Unfunny, unliked, uninteresting. Your 'ownings' are weak and enervated.

BTW...What the fuck is a 'sleve'?

Dumbshit.

flappo
02-09-2006, 02:26 PM
so what's lm's music like - gotta link ??

Unchainme
02-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by flappo
so what's lm's music like - gotta link ??

You'd like it Flappo. His Band was Influenced By Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead, The Ramones, Classic Van Halen. It is grate to say the least Much better than Jizzystool's excuse for music, Cannot post a link However, Lounge would not appreciate it, He'd probably kill me for just trying to describe what his band was influencd by.

flappo
02-09-2006, 03:44 PM
i'll host it if he likes

i have loads of web space available

:)

Big Troubles
02-11-2006, 11:14 AM
the music needs to exist first. ;)

Jesterstar
02-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
the music needs to exist first. ;)

For the first time Big Twubbles and I agree on something.

Lounge is just as full of shit as you guys claim I am. At least you have proof that I try to make music. This fucking loser spends all day on a fan forum for DLR and has proved nothing other than saying that he was a rock star back in the day. Noone backs up his claims. I've posted proof that I at least untune a guitar and beat on it while I smoke weed and drink beer.

This fuck Lounge loser has produced nothing of proof. He's full of shit.

Seriously lounge you have nothing to live for. I mean god Unchainme is your number 1 supporter???

Dude he was PMing me asking me about DLR because he actually thought that dave was my cousin and that I was a JEw.

Lounge you've got shit on this board boy. Noone is going to stop me from banning your washed up internet persona lying ass once I get Webmaster on this site. Just for tricking Unchainme because I think he's a good kid but get's fooled easily by you internet Pedofiles like Lounge Machine who try and lure them to his house of treats.

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 07:36 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjoHZP3AeLk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjoHZP3AeLk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm bored I'm sick of Jizzystool's mindless threads, So Every Thread he Starts I am going to put a Music Video I Like in his threads.

This One is MEGADETH, Peace Sells. A Grate Song By a Grate Band, WAYYYYY Better than Jizzystools excuse for music.

Julius
02-12-2006, 07:50 PM
And I'll post pictures of big wet stinky pussies because that's what he is.

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Julius
And I'll post pictures of big wet stinky pussies because that's what he is.

:D LMAO

Dr. Love
02-13-2006, 07:33 PM
http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/damn.gif

Steve Savicki
02-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Jizzy and Hitch

LMMFAO

Good for you, Baldy.

Hey, hey, you gotta be nice. After all, hitch is member #2. And that means,

Steve Savicki
02-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Who is hitch1969?

Sarge's Little Helper
02-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Who is hitch1969?

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

Jesterstar
02-18-2006, 03:21 PM
STeve you just owned that Bitch Lounge Cockmachine. He's a nobody and I've got the PROOF./