PDA

View Full Version : New Evidence Suggests Muslim Riots Are Staged Psyops

Hardrock69
02-09-2006, 09:45 AM
As news breaks of four more demonstrators being shot dead in Kabul, fresh evidence has surfaced lending credibility to the assertion that the Muslim riots are a staged psyop or at the very least based on false pretenses.

Yesterday leading Russian MP Vladimir Zhirinovsky said that the riots were a manufactured psychological operation on the part of the US in an attempt to enlist hardened EU support for a military strike against Iran.

As first highlighted by this website and others, more evidence has come to light that confirms fake and misleading caricatures were bundled in with the more tame cartoons that were printed in Danish newspapers. Muslims were misled into believing that all the images were printed in newspapers when they were not.

World Net Daily reports,

"One of three especially inflammatory but undocumented Muhammad images distributed by a Danish imam as an example of an "anti-Muslim environment" in the European country turns out to be a poorly reproduced copy of an Associated Press photo taken at a French pig-squealing contest."

"The weblog NeanderNews pointed out the image used by Imam Ahmad Abu Laban was a faxed copy of AP's Aug. 15 photo of Jacques Barrot competing at the annual French Pig-Squealing Championships in Trie-sur-Baise."

Another two images which were erroneously added to the caricatures that were actually carried by the newspapers depict Muhammad as a pedophile demon and a dog raping a praying Muslim.

Were the misleading images intended to add fuel to the fire? Many have pointed out that depictions of Muhammad appear universally throughout the world. A stone sculpture in the US depicting Muhammad has been in place since the 1930's. An Australian newspaper piece lists depictions of Muhammad, both flattering and insulting that appear regularly in the West and beyond.

"From Ottoman religious icons to market stalls in Iran, from the US Supreme Court building to the South Park cartoon, Mohammed has been frequently portrayed in flattering and unflattering lights."

Many painters, including William Blake, Gustave Dore, Auguste Rodin and Salvador Dali, have depicted Mohammed in illustrations of Dante's Inferno, where the Muslim prophet ends up in hell with his entrails hanging out."

Why the outrage now? And why were more degrading images that were not even printed thrown into the mix?

The US government is no stranger to using falsely attributed paraphernalia to fan the flames of racial tension. During the Vietnam era civil rights struggle, the FBI mass mailed coloring books that were attributed to the Black Panthers. The books portrayed white people as pigs and encouraged blacks to violently attack and kill them. Primarily mailed to white neighborhoods, the books had the effect of turning middle class sentiment against the black rights movement and leading to support of enhanced authoritarian crackdown.

The feasibility of demonstrators in Gaza having immediate access to a plethora of pristine Danish flags as soon as the furore began has also been put under scrutiny.

A CNN International news anchor reported that the United Nations had foreknowledge that protests in Beirut were going to erupt on Sunday.

"ANTHONY MILLS, CNN INTERNATIONAL: My understanding is, as well, that UN sources were reporting this morning that this was going to be a chaotic day, if you will... Or, certainly they were reporting --they were suggesting -- their workers shouldn't go to work today."

So, indications in advance, I think, probably that something was going to happen here, that some form or sort of violent protest might erupt."

As we reported on Monday, images of Muslims with signs that read "freedom go to hell" and "Europe, take some lessons from from 9/11" are playing right into the hands of the Globalists by enabling them to hold up examples of how the Muslims are dangerous barbarians who wish to take away our liberties and need to be dealt with.

Violent Muslim demonstrators should be aware that they are sowing the seeds of their own destruction by allowing the media to portray them as freedom hating, brutal and out of control. This ensures increased support for future wars that primarily target Muslim and Persian majority countries.

The seemingly artificial origins of the protests betray the true agenda behind the very real chaos that we now see engulfing the Middle East and Europe.

LINK (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/080206stagedpsyop.htm)

FORD
02-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Makes perfect sense. Just like the "anarchists" at the WTO riots in 1999 were federal operatives, and had nothing to do with the thousands of peaceful protestors there.

And as some of the posts on this board make obvious, the propaganda is working.

Angel
02-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Yup, this would explain why I saw a cleric who was trying to stop the fighting get attacked. No good muslim would attack their own clerics... IMO

BigBadBrian
02-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Yup, this would explain why I saw a cleric who was trying to stop the fighting get attacked. No good muslim would attack their own clerics... IMO

Yeah...we know all the Muslims are good and proper. :rolleyes:

Angel
02-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah...we know all the Muslims are good and proper. :rolleyes:

There are good muslims and bad, just like christians. :)

BigBadBrian
02-09-2006, 05:03 PM
There are good muslims and bad, just like christians. :)

No.

All Christians are good.

:gulp:

Warham
02-09-2006, 05:08 PM

Really now? How do you explain suicide bombers blowing up women and children then?

Jérôme Frenchise
02-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Fuck ALL religions!

Angel
02-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Really now? How do you explain suicide bombers blowing up women and children then?

I said no GOOD muslim. There are good ones out there, your media doesn't want you to know that though.

Considering suicide guarantees they'll go to hell....

Warham
02-09-2006, 05:14 PM
I said no GOOD muslim. There are good ones out there, your media doesn't want you to know that though.

Considering suicide guarantees they'll go to hell....

What do you mean our media doesn't? There's a bunch of good Muslims living right up in Michigan, and the media has reported on them.

Angel
02-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Fuck ALL religions!

Aaaahhh, the frenchie speaks with a wise tongue. ;)

Angel
02-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Warham
What do you mean our media doesn't? There's a bunch of good Muslims living right up in Michigan, and the media has reported on them.

Glad to hear it. I don't imagine it was CNN or Fox that did the report was it? ;)

Warham
02-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah,

Don't listen to FORD about FOX, Angel.

Out of all the major networks in the US, it IS the most balanced, period.

ABS, CBS and NBS are all jokes as well as their spinoffs. The Clinton News Network...need I say more?

Nitro Express
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Makes perfect sense. Just like the "anarchists" at the WTO riots in 1999 were federal operatives, and had nothing to do with the thousands of peaceful protestors there.

And as some of the posts on this board make obvious, the propaganda is working.

There are no bigger supporters of globalism than Daddy Bush and his son George W. Bush. All that cheap labor available to exploit and huge profit margines to capture. Nobody sucks Chinese cock better than a Bush. Why in the hell would the Feds start trouble at the WTO conference? No. Who causes trouble is the ultra left tree hugging types who torch SUV's, spike trees, and have VW micro fans with Grateful Dead and Save Nepal stickers in the window.

Oh, they are being backed by someone because many are proffessional protestors but the Bush family is right there with George Soros and Ted Turner. They are Globalists; even though they aren't fans of the UN but globalists the same.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Aaaahhh, the frenchie speaks with a wise tongue. ;)

Thank you, Angel. :) Though it may sound a bit primitive, it's a statement that comes from a long way, you know. :cool:

Nitro Express
02-09-2006, 06:07 PM
You really believe the United States is behind the cartoon incident? Sounds pretty thin. Sure countries play games with PR imagery but it really sounds like someone is trying to blame the Islamic misbehavior on the US again.

Last I checked, Europe had pretty good free speech policies. The main cartoon that set off the powder keg was Muhammed with the bomb in his turbin. There were no cartoons of Muhammed fucking a pig up the ass and then eating the forbidden pork and such.

Ok, lets say the cartoons were a CIA opperation, does that excuse the attacks on innocent people and damage to property?

Let's not forget Muslims were killing their own people in the Balkans and blaming it on the Serbs to demonize the Serbs in the international press. Those games were being played there as well.

No country or group of people are 100% clean. Sure the US plays games, lies, covers things up and so does every other country. I just think it's rediculouse to think the US is responsible for the whole cartoon inspired rioting. Oh sure it helps unify Europe and the US against the Muslims but we better be unifyed because they want to eventually put their beliefs and ways over us.

The fine blonde girl in Montreal sees the truth. She hates George Bush and the current US policy but she also sees the growing threat of Islam. Hey, radicle Islam is a bigger threat to our way of life than the Bush conspiracy or whatever Ford calls it. Sure theres corruption in the Bush Administration and sure going into Iraq was more about oil than terrorism but the Democrats wet their beak as well when they are in power.

What can I say, religions who push their agenda on others such monkey balls and politicians are dirty rat assholes.

FORD
02-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Nobody sucks Chinese cock better than a Bush.

http://www.usccc.org/newhome/mem-8.jpg
Or even two Bushes.

Why in the hell would the Feds start trouble at the WTO conference? No. Who causes trouble is the ultra left tree hugging types who torch SUV's, spike trees, and have VW micro fans with Grateful Dead and Save Nepal stickers in the window.

Actually the idiots who posed as "anarchists" at the WTO are the same agents who "torch SUV's, spike trees" bomb animal research labs or whatever.

The reason? Same as it is in the current situation. To create the ILLUSION of legitmate protest equaling "terrorism".

I have not seen any evidence that groups that the BCE has branded "ecoterroists" in fact exist at all. Greenpeace does not bomb anyone. PETA does not blow up Taco Bell, etc. I've met all sort of activists over the years and I have yet to meet a single person who belongs to the "Animal Liberation Front" or any of these other groups that magically appeared out of nowhere in the last few years. It's doubtful they exist at all, yet the BCE openly refers to them as "terrorists" while at the same time refusing to apply that designation to ACTUAL terrorists like Tim McVeigh or Eric Rudolph.

As I said, the purpose is to destroy the legitmacy of protest against the regime, both from American citizens opposing the BCE on this continent, and Muslims condemning the occupation of the Middle East and scapegoating of their religion worldwide.

Oh, they are being backed by someone because many are proffessional protestors but the Bush family is right there with George Soros and Ted Turner. They are Globalists; even though they aren't fans of the UN but globalists the same.

The BCE have been global fascists since 1924 if not earlier. Nothing that Ted Turner, George Soros, or the UN has ever said or done compares with what the BCE have done. Not even remotely so.

diamondD
02-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Ok, I'll bite. If the government doesn't label McVeigh as a terrorist, what do they refer to him as? Show me where this is true and not your bloated opinion. And where exactly do the BCE refer to PETA as a terrorist organization? I'm willing to bet you made all of this up in your head.

If an imaginary group (the Bullshit Criminal Empire) makes up another imaginary group, does that make it even more of a delusion?

diamondD
02-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Another balanced BCE protester.

http://zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/IMG_2190.JPG

flatbroke
02-09-2006, 06:39 PM
http://freedomforegyptians.blogspot.com/2006/02/cartoons-were-published-five-months.html

Nitro Express
02-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Timothy McViegh was paranoid about the govt. just like Ford is. LOL! Hopefully Ford has more sense than Timothy did.

FORD
02-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Timothy McViegh was paranoid about the govt. just like Ford is. LOL! Hopefully Ford has more sense than Timothy did.

While I would never attempt to justify McVeigh's act of terrorism, most people are unaware of what reason he gave as to what inspired his actions.

As a Gulf War veteran, it had a lot to do with what he saw in Iraq, as well as what he heard of US policy towards Iraq after the war. So even McVeigh's actions were an indirect consequence of the BCE/CIA/oil industry's imperialism in the region.

ODShowtime
02-09-2006, 10:19 PM
iI's much more likely the mullahs put the real tasteless cartoons in to piss off their followers. A dog raping a praying muslim? Man that would really piss them off! Muhammed a demonic child raper? Well, yeah, but you're not supposed to say it like that or they get REALLY pissed!!!

Whoever put them in there understood the muslim mind.

Hardrock69
02-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No.

All Christians are good.

:gulp:

Oh yeah...right....

;)

diamondD
02-09-2006, 11:55 PM
FORD, are you gonna answer my question? Your silence suggests you can't defend your statements. With actual facts of course...

FORD
02-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
FORD, are you gonna answer my question? Your silence suggests you can't defend your statements. With actual facts of course...

What question? :confused:

Cathedral
02-10-2006, 12:05 AM
I believe there were three questions and that would be these below... :)

Ok, I'll bite. If the government doesn't label McVeigh as a terrorist, what do they refer to him as? Show me where this is true and not your bloated opinion. And where exactly do the BCE refer to PETA as a terrorist organization? I'm willing to bet you made all of this up in your head.

If an imaginary group (the Bullshit Criminal Empire) makes up another imaginary group, does that make it even more of a delusion?

diamondD
02-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Thanks Cat. I really find it hard to believe that he couldn't scroll up and down the page and find them.

diamondD
02-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Now what's the excuse FORD?

FORD
02-10-2006, 02:31 PM

I couldn't find any of the more recent articles on McVeigh or Eric Rudolph, but I did find this article (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4406) in our own Front Line archives. The guy described in this article is by any reasonable estimation, more of a threat than Jose Padilla, yet he's probably walking the streets today.

Bottom line is that the BCE is reserving the term "terrorism" for whatever fits their agenda, not for actual crimes which the majority of the population would consider acts of terrorism.

Hardrock69
02-10-2006, 05:25 PM
See..."terrorists" are a Bush Administration Boogeyman....if they have a need to invade some country, they just trot out the "terrorists" excuse, and then do not bother to get permission from anyone to do what they need to do.

Osama Bin Laden has been dead for over 2 years. It was rported far and wide in global media.

Yet they can't definitively come right out and say "HE IS DEAD...PERIOD!" because then they would have no further excuses to go to war with whomever they want....

Warham
02-10-2006, 05:45 PM
He's been dead for two years? You wouldn't happen to have any evidence of that, would you?

No third-rate internet sources, please.

jhale667
02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
I thought he was still on a dialysis machine in a cave in Afghanistan....;)

diamondD
02-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I couldn't find any of the more recent articles on McVeigh or Eric Rudolph, but I did find this article (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4406) in our own Front Line archives. The guy described in this article is by any reasonable estimation, more of a threat than Jose Padilla, yet he's probably walking the streets today.

Bottom line is that the BCE is reserving the term "terrorism" for whatever fits their agenda, not for actual crimes which the majority of the population would consider acts of terrorism.

Bottom line is you were talking out of your ass and can't prove a damn word you said. You haven't proved shit about what you say the "BCE" defines as terrrorism.
Thanks for playing...