PDA

View Full Version : N64 question

Polk High
01-04-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey everyone,
this is a dumb question but I still play N64 (actually i bought it just a few months ago for 10 bones) I can't afford good game systems till i get a real job-still in school. well anyway I just bought madden 2001 and I want to play a franshise and make my own players. However, i can't create players from the franshise mode. Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm starting to think the problem might be the memory card, it only has enough memory to store the franshise so i can't even make one of those profiles.

any suggestions or should i just charge a PSII to my ever growing cc bill??? thanks in advance.
later,
mike js

diamond den™
01-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Polk High
Hey everyone,
this is a dumb question but I still play N64 (actually i bought it just a few months ago for 10 bones) I can't afford good game systems till i get a real job-still in school. well anyway I just bought madden 2001 and I want to play a franshise and make my own players. However, i can't create players from the franshise mode. Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm starting to think the problem might be the memory card, it only has enough memory to store the franshise so i can't even make one of those profiles.

any suggestions or should i just charge a PSII to my ever growing cc bill??? thanks in advance.
later,
mike js

N64!!!!!!!!! :eek:

FUCK ME, They are as about as good as a.......

http://netti.nic.fi/~pelle/pkp/old4col2.jpg

:(

lionsfan
01-04-2004, 11:37 PM
http://www.n64seeker.com/link.html?id=33091

5. Season/Franchise Mode

Creating Players:
-------------------

First thing's first, before starting your Franchise, you might want to create your own player(s) first.

Tip: If you want to create your own players, and use them in Franchise mode, you should create the player BEFORE starting a new franchise. You can only create players from the MAIN Roster screen... once within the franchise mode, you can no longer create players. (you can also create new players in the offseason, these are placed into the Free Agent market, however, you cannot EDIT these players)

Hope this helps...

dtuna
01-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Fuck charging a PS2 to your CC!

Charge a GameCube to it. It fucking rocks, I'm telling you.

PS2's are horrible, horrible.

Nintendo is magic, pure magic.

Eyes of the Night
01-05-2004, 01:02 AM
The only reason I would consider even buying a CUBE is for that game Zelda! Otherwise I'm getting an Xbox ...

diamond den™
01-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Eyes
The only reason I would consider even buying a CUBE is for that game Zelda! Otherwise I'm getting an Xbox ...

Before you do that......try getting a fucking job, retard. :)

GAR
01-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Hey, that wasn't very nice..

- hey waitaminnit! This ain't Von's!

THAT WAS PERFECT~! :D

diamond den™
01-05-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by GAR
Hey, that wasn't very nice..

- hey waitaminnit! This ain't Von's!

THAT WAS PERFECT~! :D

That's right!!!! This AIN'T Von's. :)

dtuna
01-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Eyes
The only reason I would consider even buying a CUBE is for that game Zelda!...

And you can add F-Zero GX and Metroid Prime as well, among others.

diamond den™
01-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by dtuna
And you can add F-Zero GX and Metroid Prime as well, among others.

Eyes is a retard, remember that :)

twonabomber
01-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Before you do that......try getting a fucking job, retard. :)

speaking of which...as a poorly educated immigrant, you're probably not qualified to do much. aren't you proud to be sponging off your wife?

get your green card yet, freak?

Polk High
01-06-2004, 09:16 PM
thanks lionsfan. I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks to everyone else for the good chat as well.

Dr. Love
01-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Get the xbox. I have my xbox playing NES, SNES, N64, PS1 and several other systems games.

Some people trash on X, but you can play thousands of games on it. One of my better entertainment investments.