PDA

View Full Version : 130 Soldiers killed in Iraq - Reports

Pink Spider
04-07-2004, 12:58 PM
130 SOLDIERS KILLED IN IRAQ - REPORTS

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1130577,00.html

A Pentagon source has said up to 130 US troops have been killed in fierce fighting in Iraq.

The large scale battle, described as "intense", has taken place in the town of Ar Ramadi, 20 miles west of Fallujah.

Sky News' David Chater said: "None of this is official yet - none of it is confirmed."

But he added: "It sounds very much like this is being carried out by men who are militarily trained."

Chater described the attack as "highly sophisticated".

More follows...

Last Updated: 21:28 UK, Tuesday April 06, 2004

Satan
04-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Funny how Sky (FAUX -UK) would report such a high number when the US media whores said it was only 12.

worldbefree
04-07-2004, 03:10 PM
If the Bush administration were smart they would have reported 13, at least then they could have blamed on a typo.

Satan
04-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by worldbefree
If the Bush administration were smart they would have reported 13, at least then they could have blamed on a typo.

If the Bush Fraudministration were smart, they never would have started a war based on lies in the first place.

And you won't believe the stupid shit they did today ......

Viking
04-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Yes, war - people die. They become sick, mangled, bloody, DEAD. It amazes me how the soft, arrogant, squishy types can sit behind their computers, with their weblogs, 60+ channels of cable TV, cell phones, and central air conditioning humming along in the background, and act shocked - SHOCKED! - that America might end up losing some of their sons and daughters trying to protect what we have built for ourselves.

This country has become a modern-day Rome, and the Visigoths are crashing airplanes into our market square. I, for one, will not flee to the sea.

Pink Spider
04-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Viking
Yes, war - people die. They become sick, mangled, bloody, DEAD. It amazes me how the soft, arrogant, squishy types can sit behind their computers, with their weblogs, 60+ channels of cable TV, cell phones, and central air conditioning humming along in the background, and act shocked - SHOCKED! - that America might end up losing some of their sons and daughters trying to protect what we have built for ourselves.

This country has become a modern-day Rome, and the Visigoths are crashing airplanes into our market square. I, for one, will not flee to the sea.

No cable, no cell phone (I prefer the old fashioned kind with wires) and the window is open. Were you trying for some sort of liberal stereotype?

Those Iraqis crashing airplanes into buildings, when will it end? :rolleyes:

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
No cable, no cell phone (I prefer the old fashioned kind with wires) and the window is open.

You should have paid attention in school...

:elvis:

Viking
04-08-2004, 12:18 AM
No, I was going for the average American template. Meet your average swing voter. And to presume to condemn our incursion into Iraq - without the first bit of hard knowledge to support your position to the contrary - is tantamount to pulling another Rwanda, among other transgressions, and allow another genocide to continue (SEE: The Clinton Administration, The United Nations, etc.) Or, perchance, you'd like blow off everything your ilk said about Saddam's WMD during the 90's, and allow him to stay in power until he died? Big, ballsy liberals bloviating about how Saddam CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO FURTHER HIS WMD PROGRAM! WE MUST STOP IT NOW!!! (With the blessings and direction of the UnTIED Nations, of course. SEE: The Congressional Record. Ad Nauseum.). It amazes me how a preponderance of evidence comes out showing the loose (at the least) ties between one faction and the other, yet it's filtered to prevent by those of you from experiencing anything that might - just might - knock your self-created world on it's ear.

Get out in the world, child. It's big, and it's scary. It's got arms like a blacksmith, and a face you could hang most of a hardware store on. Grow a figurative pair and deal with it.

Pink Spider
04-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You should have paid attention in school...

:elvis:

Nah. I'm not poor (which these days has little to do with education). I just hate TV, know that cell phones cause cancer and happen to like fresh air. ;)

Viking
04-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Well, at least you hate TV. That's a start.

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Actually.. I don't have cable myself...

Viking
04-08-2004, 12:38 AM
I hope you have a pair of rabbit ears......!

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 12:44 AM
I have a roof antenna...

Viking
04-08-2004, 12:49 AM
You mean one of those things that look like an arrow fletch? Jesus, boy, I'm starting a collection for you in Main to get you a satellite dish....LOL :D

Satan
04-08-2004, 12:49 AM
I can sell you a 666 channel Satan-lite system for only $666 - lifetime subscription included :D

Viking
04-08-2004, 12:53 AM
FORD, I have a rolled-up newspaper with your nose's name on it....LMFAO :D