PDA

View Full Version : I hear Bush, Rumsfeld, and Chenney making a new movie together

Nitro Express
02-10-2006, 07:36 PM
It's going to be filmed on the Chimp's ranch and called Broke Dick Gulch. The theme is about three gay cowboys who suck each others dicks and fuck America up the ass.

4moreyears
02-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
It's going to be filmed on the Chimp's ranch and called Broke Dick Gulch. The theme is about three gay cowboys who suck each others dicks and fuck America up the ass.

Coming from a guy that lives in Michael Jackson's Hole.

Unchainme
02-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

Hey 4morequeers quit telling us of your fantasy. Damn Log Cabin Republicans are taking over this site, :D Take Care Of Business FORD.

blueturk
02-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

You're not smart enough to post anything on this site, sheep. Give it up. Your Bears did. :D

Nickdfresh
02-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
You're not smart enough to post anything on this site, sheep. Give it up. Your Bears did. :D

This needs to be reposted.:)

Warham
02-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by blueturk

What happened to Carolina? I can't seem to remember that Seattle game. Hmmmm.

Cathedral
02-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Grandpaaaaaaaaaaaaa, baught a rubber!

blueturk
02-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Warham
What happened to Carolina? I can't seem to remember that Seattle game. Hmmmm.

Carolina lost to Seattle and looked like shit doing it. I remember the game. I had to use a Seahawks avatar for a week on this site because of it, because I wagered and lost (and that's just a friendly wager, forget about the money...). Your new buddy 4moreyears ran his mouth before the Chicago-Carolina game but ran like a dog afterwards. It's truly pathetic that in your desperate search for fellow sheep, you find yourself allied with a fucking idiot like 4moreyears.

Warham
02-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Kinda like how you are allied with Keeyth here.

Actually though, I don't search for allies. People seek me out here. They want to see a conservative monster at work when I'm holding back brainpower replying to your liberal spew.

Cathedral
02-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Kinda like how you are allied with Keeyth here.

Actually though, I don't search for allies. People seek me out here. They want to see a conservative monster at work when I'm holding back brainpower replying to your liberal spew.

For real, we need a real website to hang at where we don't have to keep dumbing it down to be understood or risk being edited by the Fundamantal Overlording Retaliatory Democrat. (F.O.R.D.)

Warham
02-10-2006, 11:07 PM
I can whip one up, Cat. If you and the other 'neocons' are seriously interested. :)

Unchainme
02-10-2006, 11:08 PM
I can whip one up, Cat. If you and the other 'neocons' are seriously interested. :)

I'll visit, IF it dosn't mean giving money to bush. I'm a libetarian and love to see both sides of issues.

Warham
02-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
I'll visit, IF it dosn't mean giving money to bush. I'm a libetarian and love to see both sides of issues.

Every visitor will be required to donate to the Jack Abramoff Defense Fund.

:p

Unchainme
02-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Every visitor will be required to donate to the Jack Abramoff Defense Fund.

:p

:D

Cathedral
02-10-2006, 11:34 PM

Hey, let's try and start a new revolution, sounds good to me. :)

Warham
02-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Alrighty Cat. I'll look into it. :)

Unchainme
02-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Make me a Mod Warham.

I feel my Libetarian ways will make the site cool. Plus I'll be the only guy on the board who doesn't like bush, I could be like the sites Alan Colmes on a site that supposed to be "Fair and Balanced" :D

Nitro Express
02-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Michael Jackson's Hole. I kept on wondering why Eddie Van Halens dick keeps smashing in here.