PDA

View Full Version : I think I may have done something bad

distortion9
02-10-2006, 08:28 PM
So my buddy calls me this morning and tell's me that All American Drive In has sold out to the man...yup, Wendy's bought them out.

All American has been a Long Island staple for some 50 years and is famous for their old school 50's vibe and mouth watering burgers.

http://www.lioddities.com/Roadside/diners/roadside-burger-020.jpg

Heartbroken, I go there tonight to pick up what could very well be my last meal EVER from All American.

http://www.lioddities.com/Roadside/diners/roadside-burger-028.jpg

I am afraid I may have overeaten just a bit.....TWO quarter pounders with cheese, a "double, double" (double beef, double cheese) and a large fries ( they fry them in lard I'll have you know.....mmmmmm LARD). I also washed all that disgusting goodness down with a six of Stella's.

Now my left arm is throbbing

Julius
02-10-2006, 09:07 PM
:eek: wow, look at those prices on the menu board.

Wish I could find a 1/4 pounder for less than 2 bux. :)

MMMMmmmmmm.... lard. Good luck with the coronary bypass dude.

Cathedral
02-10-2006, 09:21 PM
First of all, that sucks that Wendy's gobbled up a cool american icon like that.
Secondly, You need to call 911 if your arm is throbbing.
We just laid a friend to rest today that hesitated to seek medical attention this past Monday night.

She dropped dead right in front of her mother.

Don't screw around with heart issues, and if you just ate that happens to be the most common time people have massive heart attacks.

TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF, DAMMIT!

Julius
02-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah! Eat more oatmeal and take your liver pills nightly.

rustoffa
02-10-2006, 11:32 PM
It's all fucked up. Fucking Dairy Queen? They have this "Flamethrower" burger. I've always cuntsidered DQ to have an underrated burger....when they came out with THAT?

I don't want some cheeseburger blowing my fucking car up at a checkpoint.

Douglas T.
02-11-2006, 09:33 AM
DQ BURGERS RULE!

jslav06
02-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm hungry. I'm going to Wendy's.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2006, 07:22 PM
The Buffalo area has DQ's that DON'T SELL BURGERS!:mad: Just ice cream....

Nitro Express
02-12-2006, 01:29 AM
I like to add my special sauce to Wendy's hot and juicey.

Douglas T.
02-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Went to a DAIRY QUEEN in North FLA and they thoght I was crazy when I ordered a burger! They don't have them there either! We made the cabinetry for a DQ and the hamburgers go from frozen to cooked in 45 seconds! that's FLAMED!

doctor roth
02-14-2006, 08:25 PM
This story kinda reminds me of that sipsons episode where Bart goes to get his ear pierced. The owner of the store says "better make it quick this store is going to be a starbucks in 5 mins". And when Bart walks out the whole mall is filled with bloody coffee franchises.

Macu
02-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Sorry about the bad news,man.Looks like an ideal cruising spot for hot-rodders.Is/was it also 24hrs,or,at least open late?

LoungeMachine
02-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
So my buddy calls me this morning and tell's me that All American Drive In has sold out to the man...yup, Wendy's bought them out.

Isn't All American Burger where Judge Reinhold worked in Fastimes at Ridgemont High?

Secret Sauce = Ketchup and Mayo

:D

Douglas T.
02-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
It's all fucked up. Fucking Dairy Queen? They have this "Flamethrower" burger. I've always cuntsidered DQ to have an underrated burger....when they came out with THAT?

I don't want some cheeseburger blowing my fucking car up at a checkpoint.

END OF AN ERA! tore my ol schoolhouse down! Making way for a freeway! $#@&*%

Douglas T.
02-25-2006, 09:47 AM
:(