PDA

View Full Version : Roth Army Fathers and Moms...

mako_kimura
02-11-2006, 04:48 PM
http://www.etniessurf.com/site-images/news/article/emo-hairfull.jpg

It's called emo, and it's a motherfuckin epidemic. I just want to know what you'd do if your kid looked like this

jslav06
02-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Well, living in the environment where I see these diseased children everyday, and knowing one personally, I can say that they are like everyday normal people, except they listen to babies whine as their form of music, SAY that they cut themselves and hate their loves which they don't, and wear black or bright colored t-shirts (as seen above) with their hair in some gay like style in the front. They are normal people like everyone else. The only cure me and my emo friend could find, was making fun of Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights. It is also known that these emo kids tend to write a lot of poetry and use the words november, leaves, rain, and "I like men" in excess. More on this as it developes.

Dr. Slav E(mo).M.D.

diamondsgirl
02-11-2006, 08:19 PM
I think he/she looks fine, seems to be a goodlookin kid

if he/she were my kid I would want to see his/her eyes :)

my daughter hangs with an emo crowd and they are good kids for the most part

some are a little too "emo"tional and I'm not sure how well they will deal with the real world...their attutude is a little too much "poor me".

you know? wah wah

but thats their parents job to prepare them

Ally_Kat
02-11-2006, 11:33 PM
This depends on how emo my kid is. If he/she was one of those "my life sucks and I should cut my arm so severe that I die because Mom asked me to help set the table" kind of emo kids, I would give them a lesson or two about what real pain and suffering isand remind them about how good they have it.

Some of those extreme emo kids can be very self-centered. I know one guy who no matter what thinks that his problems topple everyone elses'. I remember I was having a baaaaaaaaad reaction to some meds my doc gave me back in December (use your imagination) and while I was making nonstop love to the procelin god, he was going on and on about life was so unfair because his roommate asked him if he could actually pay his share of the rent that month and how no one was worse off than him. I almost threw up on him when he started his whole "you're not even listening, are you" bit, but then thought that if I did, I would hear woe about that for forever.

Cathedral
02-12-2006, 12:24 AM
I encountered two of these dudes at Guitar Center the other day.
Both of them were playing, or should i say "trying" to play guitar and it seriously gave me a headache.

I pulled me down a guitar and did a little "showing off" and they got up and left.
Everything is skulls, cross bones, death flies through yonder window on firey wings kind of crap, rather depressing and eternally boring.

The sales staff was happy to see them go and hear some real music with a positive party message, you know, the best parts of the happy bad hair 80's?

I came close to buying another Les Paul, it was pretty inexpensive for a Paul, lol.

Cathedral
02-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura

It's called emo, and it's a motherfuckin epidemic. I just want to know what you'd do if your kid looked like this

I'd shave their heads while sleeping, no question about that.
Hey, at 18 they can live where they want and dress how they want...I will not be embarrassed by my kids bad style choices while i'm the legal guardian.
Just like there will be no driving until I feel they are ready for the responsibility.

I lost one daughter because of social culture and not saying NO when i should have, I won't lose another like that.

Ally_Kat
02-12-2006, 12:39 AM
What makes me even more -- I dunno. I don't really have a word to describe it but it equates to a rolling of the eyes -- is that most of these kids are spoiled rotten.

The guy I was talkng about before (do I have stories), in high school he got upset about some trivial thing and threaten his parents that he was going to slit his wrists. Well, being an only child, they got scared and now they cater to him. Anything he wants and it's never his fault -- EVER! When me or any of the other guys tell him off at how much of an ass he is, he gets quiet, runs away, and tells his parents some completely different story and they side with him.

And this dude is older than me. :rolleyes:

Even scarier...this guy's a cop and somehow passed the mental exam.

Redballjets88
02-12-2006, 01:11 AM
correction

this is NOT emo this is actually called SCENE it is waaaaay different scene kids like metal and it is swell emo kids like bitch music

Coyote
02-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura

If my future, yet unborn kid would look like that... I dunno. Set him straight? I'd drag him to a barber, that fo' sure...

Matt White
02-12-2006, 02:57 AM
I'd play DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN so musch he'd move out of the house!!!:D

HA!!!

DavidLeeNatra
02-12-2006, 07:54 AM
boot camp...

http://www.teen-bootcamp.com/pictures/bootcamp9.jpg

mako_kimura
02-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
I'd play DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN so musch he'd move out of the house!!!:D

HA!!!

I second this motion, these kids need to get a clue

I HATE FATTIES
02-12-2006, 09:47 AM
I WOULD BE MORE ALARMED IF MY KID LOOKED LIKE THIS - I WOULD HAVE TO SIGN HER UP FOR JENNY CRAIG OR PAY FOR GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY. AND I WOULD GET SOMEONE TO TEACH HER HOW TO APPLY MAKE-UP SO THAT HER FACE DID NOT LOOK LIKE A CLOWN. TALK ABOUT AN UGLY FAT BITCH! CHECK THIS PIC OUT:

Soul Reaper
02-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Emo kids are ok...if they don't whine about how much they hate life....(that's what some of them do at my school)....but they do listen to some absolute shite...*shudders*

DavidLeeNatra
02-12-2006, 10:36 AM
emo...hm...how about some emu-look

http://www.tierenzyklopaedie.de/bigpix/emu2b.jpg

jslav06
02-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Oh yeah... they have a strange supernatural power where they can cause headaches, pain, and depression to the people around them. I'm still researching this phenomenon.

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Aerosmith Once wrote a Song about Emo kids, Its called "Dude Looks Like a Lady"

Fucking Hate Emo, Emo and Nu Metal is what is destroying Rock And Roll. Some idiot emo Kid made this video game based on all the emo bands he like. He represented them as Heterosexuals, And Steven Tyler as A FUCKING CUM SUCKING HOMO!, Fuck Them, Doesn't matter If Aerosmith has not put out a good record in like 12 years. Steven tyler is a fucking Rock God,And has made more contributions to Rock And Roll then Emo ever will.

Heres the link, Can't wait until Emo die because I will be dancing on their grave.

http://emogame.com/eg1.html

Unchainme
02-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Step One: Cut Hair
Step Two: Remove IPod, CD's from Room.
Step Three: Drive to nearest Record Store, Buy Highway To Hell, Back In Black, Toys In The Attic, Rocks, Get Your Wings, The Wall, Appetite For Destruction, Eat 'Em and Smile, Skyscraper, A Lil Ain't Enough VH I, VH II, WACF, Fair Warning, Diver Down, 1984, Who's Next, Led Zeppelin I-IV, Shout At The Devil, Are You Experinced, Nevermind, Peace Sells, all on CD or vinyl.
Step Four: Make Listen to at least an Hour a Day.
Step Five: After a week of listening to the Best Music of All Time, The kid should also think Emo is gay, and will conver others into better music.

Matt White
02-12-2006, 05:03 PM
It's all aboot "Teenage Rebellion"....

It wouldn't be rebellious if the parents "Liked" or "Got" the music and the lifestyle......

"SAME AS IT EVER WAS"

So stop complaining...we've become our parents!!!:D

HA!!!

Coyote
02-12-2006, 05:18 PM

It wouldn't be rebellious if the parents "Liked" or "Got" the music and the lifestyle......

"SAME AS IT EVER WAS"

HA!!!

Hell, I don't even have kids yet.

(None that I know of anyway... :D )

DavidLeeNatra
02-12-2006, 05:21 PM

"SAME AS IT EVER WAS"

HA!!!

lol...no!!! my father took me to my first concert ("queen"), club bands and the stones...nothing wrong with that...

jslav06
02-12-2006, 06:29 PM
My parents had me growing up listening mostly to Van Halen, AC/DC, and Led Zeppelin. So its partially the parents fault. It's the really tightly wound parents that make their kids emo. I figure this because the two emo kids I know have real tight assed parents. More as my research develops.

mako_kimura
02-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, my dad and stepmom were wound a little tight, and I listen to Ratt, Dokken and David Lee Roth. But I do agree with ya

scottydabodi
02-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Emo kids remind me of the idiots I used to beat up in High School, then take their lunch money... Fuckin' pussies...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=443639

rustoffa
02-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Ha!

mako_kimura
02-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Rotfl Lmmfao that's funny! If that was the case, half my school would be empty

jslav06
02-12-2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=855520
LMFAO! If that was true, school would be so fuckin' bad ass. I'm gonna go make some emo kids cry.

manwiththedogs
02-12-2006, 10:59 PM

HA!!!

Oh Fuck.
Please God, no.

BITEYOASS
02-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Man with all these emo bands coming out now, the whole country won't be expecting my Southern-blues-metal band when it kicks em right in the ass! But that's in the planning stages right now, I've got college in the way. But as soon as I make enough money to where I don't need a real job, then it shall commence.

rustoffa
02-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Man with all these emo bands coming out now, the whole country won't be expecting my Southern-blues-metal band when it kicks em right in the ass! But that's in the planning stages right now, I've got college in the way. But as soon as I make enough money to where I don't need a real job, then it shall commence.

I have no idea what emo is. But your idea sounds great!
:cool:

Matt White
02-13-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
Oh Fuck.
Please God, no.

Yup....if your kids music PISSES YOU OFF....

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=damn+kids/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12l107dk1/EXP=1139892805/*-http%3A//images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Damn_Kids.jpg

BITEYOASS
02-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I have no idea what emo is. But your idea sounds great!
:cool:

If you see some band with six members including 2 guitar players (metal guitar and blues guitar) and an older than dirt organ player; then have some crazy mutherfucker with long hair and a beard that goes by the name of Johnny Bates (my psychotic hippie alter-ego). Then that's my fuckin band! I got a name in the works for this band of mine, it's gonna be called "Hot Bangin Action"

ashstralia
02-13-2006, 04:59 AM
i can't believe noone's said this yet...

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO, THEN IT'D CUT ITSELF!!!!!!

hararararararheheheheheh

Ally_Kat
02-13-2006, 01:37 PM
emo oranges (http://emooranges.ytmnd.com/)

*need sound for better funny.

:D

BITEYOASS
02-13-2006, 01:41 PM
I blame all of this emo shit on Coldplay!

FORD
02-14-2006, 01:19 AM

Actually, the kid looks like he's auditioning for the Ramones.

I guess nobody told him that most of them were dead :(

FORD
02-14-2006, 01:21 AM
I blame all of this emo shit on Coldplay!

Did you see that fucking jackass trying to imitate every Bono stage move from 1985 at the Grammys? God I hate those assholes.

Jimmy Jingles
02-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
correction

this is NOT emo this is actually called SCENE it is waaaaay different scene kids like metal and it is swell emo kids like bitch music

No, no, no...

It's actually called FAG.

As in, "I look like a FAG".

mako_kimura
02-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
No, no, no...

It's actually called FAG.

As in, "I look like a FAG".

Couldn't have put it better myself...bunch a pussies

DeadOrAlive
02-14-2006, 10:02 PM
My god, I hate emo. I have to deal with it everyday at school, and the music plain ass sucks. It's so anti-american and liberal, it makes me wretch. The singers whine, the guitarist plays simple powerchords, the bass isn't considered an instrument, and the drummer started playing last week. God I hate emo. Green Day and My Chemical Romance are two big emo bands. Both of them plain old SUCK.

jslav06
02-14-2006, 10:08 PM
The whining is a big part. The hair, emotional songs... wait a second. Is this the unholy spawn of hair metal? :eek:

Unchainme
02-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
My god, I hate emo. I have to deal with it everyday at school, and the music plain ass sucks. It's so anti-american and liberal, it makes me wretch. The singers whine, the guitarist plays simple powerchords, the bass isn't considered an instrument, and the drummer started playing last week. God I hate emo. Green Day and My Chemical Romance are two big emo bands. Both of them plain old SUCK.

My Chemical Romance ? Yes, They are the defintion of Emo.
Green Day? NO!, Punk Opera Rock adopted by Emos Because of Boulevard of Broken Dreams, But everything else on the album is grate. NickD and FORD can preach for me about this.

mako_kimura
02-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Biggest emo pussy band in the world:

GODDAMN HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS!!

DIE YOU FUCKIN EMO COCKSMOKERS!!!!!!

jslav06
02-15-2006, 03:35 PM
There is an emo band called I Just Shot Myself in the Face... GaY!

Macu
02-15-2006, 04:39 PM
If one of my kids looked like that?I wouldnt care.They can look how they want.I would, however, probably laugh.And when they ask me "What are you laughing at"?,Id be like"Oh,nothing,nothing"then keep snickering a bit,then say something like "Nice hair,BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!".I would then feign composing myself,and,speak normal for a bit,then of course,break down laughing hysterically.

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:48 PM

"SAME AS IT EVER WAS"

HA!!!

I was 12 years old and rocking out to KISS...my Mom nearly shit when she saw all the blood and the leather and the make up and Gene's tongue...LMAO.

Matt White
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I was 12 years old and rocking out to KISS...my Mom nearly shit when she saw all the blood and the leather and the make up and Gene's tongue...LMAO.

My parents didn't like the KISS stage...

But the LED ZEPPELIN stage...with the Long Hair & Side-burns, bell-bottoms....and then with VAN HALEN the music got louder....

Yeah...they thought I was NUTZ!!!

BITEYOASS
02-15-2006, 11:59 PM
I think after all of this emo shit, it makes me miss Nu-Metal in a way.

DeadOrAlive
02-16-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
My Chemical Romance ? Yes, They are the defintion of Emo.
Green Day? NO!, Punk Opera Rock adopted by Emos Because of Boulevard of Broken Dreams, But everything else on the album is grate. NickD and FORD can preach for me about this.

Glad to agree on MCR. But Green Day... HAHAHAHHA What a joke they are. Being a fan of old school punk rock, Green Day really did ruin the Punk scene. And they also did pull out the emo looks, not necessarily the hair, but the apparrel. And my god their music is horrible. Makes me want to wrech even MORE.

Macu
02-16-2006, 05:22 AM
I think after all of this emo shit, it makes me miss Nu-Metal in a way.
:confused: Miss Nu-Metal?Wouldnt you be Mr. Nu-metal,since youre a man?Peace,bro:D