PDA

View Full Version : Jesterstar Calls Lounge Machine And His Gay Friend Out Game Over Boys!!!!!!

Jesterstar
02-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey Lounge and all your gay ass buddies.

Lounge is a total fucking lie. He's a phoney and unless he proves otherwise then it's game over boy.

It's like this. Lounge needs to post proof otherwise he's everything that he claims I am.

I've posted my music not matter how shitty it was. He hasn't posted shit.

He hasn't posted a pic of himself of anything. He's a liar. He lives in his parents basement and he's fooled fools like unchainme.

I'm ending Lounge's Game here. Here and now.

GAME IS OVER BOY.

Unchainme
02-13-2006, 08:10 PM
:Yawn:, I bet lounge is cracking up over this one. :D

Unchainme
02-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Notice How you post this when he is not here. What are you scared of him?

Unchainme
02-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Hey Lounge and all your gay ass buddies.

Lounge is a total fucking lie. He's a phoney and unless he proves otherwise then it's game over boy.

It's like this. Lounge needs to post proof otherwise he's everything that he claims I am.

I've posted my music not matter how shitty it was. He hasn't posted shit.

He hasn't posted a pic of himself of anything. He's a liar. He lives in his parents basement and he's fooled fools like unchainme.

I'm ending Lounge's Game here. Here and now.

GAME IS OVER BOY.

He Doesn't need to post his music, Because he has like 5-6 Cd's out with his name on it. Of course when you were in one of the greatest Heavy Metal bands of all time, you wouldn't want your fans to know you post here, No Would you?. Can't blame him for keeping it a secret Jizzy, Especially considering you'd probably blab it to the whole world anyway if you found out.

Jesterstar
02-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme

I should have known that his butt buddy would be here.

Dude it's like this. Your easily mislead. I've given you someone to beleive in because I'm on the side of good.........The Side of Hitchworld. Even if my version of entertainment sucks it's still something I make for people like you.

Lounge machine preys upon unsuspecting youths such as yourselves and tries to molest you. You need to get on the team that won't fucking stick their hands down your pants for a candy bar dude.

I actually like you and I think that this Lounge Loser is up to something. He's creepy and he is lying about being in a famous band. At least I didn't try that. I mean god a crappy band wouldn't even put out a recording that horrible.

Macu
02-13-2006, 08:17 PM

No, in love.Its the same shit all over again.Like a fucking stalker...

Jesterstar
He Doesn't need to post his music, Because he has like 5-6 Cd's out with his name on it. Of course when you were in one of the greatest Heavy Metal bands of all time, you wouldn't want your fans to know you post here, No Would you?. Can't blame him for keeping it a secret Jizzy, Especially considering you'd probably blab it to the whole world anyway if you found out.

Dude it's like this.

He's a fucking nobody. He never was a somebody. Of course if your a loser with nothing to live for and you've tricked the most gullable person on the roth army that you were somebody you would want to keep that going untill mom was making meatloaf at least.

I fear your in danger. Lounge might want to play with your balls or something dude. That is fucking wrong and I intend to stop him.

Unchainme
Originally posted by Macu

true, true.

Jesterstar
02-13-2006, 08:18 PM

Then quit it with all the games and give me your ass. Like you promised in the PM.

Dear Star,

I want your Manhood tearing up my ass.

Tear my ass apart,
Macu

Jesterstar
02-13-2006, 08:19 PM
true, true.

I give you so many chances yet you prove to me your nothing more than a gullable loser.

Why do I always challenge myself in these ways.

Unchainme
02-13-2006, 08:20 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aOKbRtFI9QA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aOKbRtFI9QA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Again Everytime Jizzy Posts Gay threads like this I'd figure I'd give you guys entertainment.

Now This is Soundgarden A Grate Band of the 90's Alternative Grunge Era. One of the gratest videos of '94. I am curious is to if Jizzy will to comment on such a grate band, He'll probably call it gay or something, Typical.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Dear Ryan,

I don't like boys.

I like girls.

Please understand.

I hope you find someone to love.

Sincerely,

Lounge Machine.

p.s. How's that big recording deal in LA going?

LMMFAO

Unchainme
02-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Dear Ryan,

I don't like boys.

I like girls.

Please understand.

I hope you find someone to love.

Sincerely,

Lounge Machine.

p.s. How's that big recording deal in LA going?

LMMFAO

That was Grate, Master.

-Grasshopper

LoungeMachine
02-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Then quit it with all the games and give me your ass. Like you promised in the PM.

LMMFAO

Welcome to my sig, Ryan :D

Unchainme
02-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
LMMFAO

Welcome to my sig, Ryan :D

You hear that Ryan you've made the Big times, Right Up there with Joe Thunder on Lounge's Hall Of Fame of Sigs.

Jimmy Jingles
02-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Dude it's like this.

He's a fucking nobody. He never was a somebody. Of course if your a loser with nothing to live for and you've tricked the most gullable person on the roth army that you were somebody you would want to keep that going untill mom was making meatloaf at least.

I fear your in danger. Lounge might want to play with your balls or something dude. That is fucking wrong and I intend to stop him.

Dude, it’s like this...

You are a gimpy-assed ball washer who is obviously in love with Lounge. Your desire for his anus is burning bright my faggy friend.

What did you get for Valentines Day, Jizzy? Did your man whore dip his balls in chocolate and slap your chin with them? Of course, it wasn't really chocolate, was it? It was crusted shit caked to his gnarly nuts.

You're sick bitch, fucking sick.

Jesterstar
02-14-2006, 05:37 PM
I love how Lounge completely avoided all THE TRUTHS I exsposed about him.

ANyone that buys his bullshit line about being famous should check Net rule number one about everyone on the net is a fucking liar.

Lounge your a lying peice of shit and I'm sorry you can't face THE TRUTH about yourself. But I'll gladly remind you daily untill you admit that your a liar.

Dan
02-14-2006, 05:51 PM

ANyone that buys his bullshit line about being famous should check Net rule number one about everyone on the net is a fucking liar.

Lounge your a lying peice of shit and I'm sorry you can't face THE TRUTH about yourself. But I'll gladly remind you daily untill you admit that your a liar.

Why The Hate Ryan?

Unchainme
02-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey when this gay thread makes two pages, Anyone got any requests for Music Videos?

bfm
02-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Im not a liar.....

2 pages yet, i wana request a video.

"Jesterstar and the ring stingers" with there one hit wonder

Macu
02-15-2006, 11:35 AM

Dear Star,

I want your Manhood tearing up my ass.

Tear my ass apart,
Macu

The only liar here is you,you fucking queer.Prove that I pmed you.If not,it proves that YOU are lying.You are a sad,fucked-up little pervert.You stalk Lounge because you are jealous,you openly demonstrate your homosexuality in your "LIE" post about me,and,you do it all for attention.Mommy didnt love you,loser,and what you got from your perverted,piece of shit daddy does not constitute love.You are a pathetic,desperate little boy that needs validation any way you can get it.Most of the times its by giving your ass-hole to anyone who will take it.You can cry now.Or better yet,get drunk again and figure out how to load and operate a firearm.Then get back at the unfair world that doesnt understand,and hates you by taking a 12 guage bong hit.You wont be missed,nobody will care.

Jimmy Jingles
02-15-2006, 02:58 PM

You're the liar here, shitcake.

I will gladly remind you daily that you are a hairless walking scrotum that enjoys a warm ass reaming from daddy.

Now go back to telling yourself that you have a life and you really are a big shot here at the Army.

And for the last time...STOP PM'ING ME ASKING FOR DETAILED PICURES OF MY COCK 'N BALLS!!!

Jesterstar
02-15-2006, 06:08 PM
The only liar here is you,you fucking queer.Prove that I pmed you.If not,it proves that YOU are lying.You are a sad,fucked-up little pervert.You stalk Lounge because you are jealous,you openly demonstrate your homosexuality in your "LIE" post about me,and,you do it all for attention.Mommy didnt love you,loser,and what you got from your perverted,piece of shit daddy does not constitute love.You are a pathetic,desperate little boy that needs validation any way you can get it.Most of the times its by giving your ass-hole to anyone who will take it.You can cry now.Or better yet,get drunk again and figure out how to load and operate a firearm.Then get back at the unfair world that doesnt understand,and hates you by taking a 12 guage bong hit.You wont be missed,nobody will care.

This response=Proof that you sent me that PM. Your a total fucking fag and your in gay love with me. I'm sorry but I can't join you on your trip to brokeback mountain.

LoungeMachine
02-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Hey JizzySTOOL

Where's your 20K ?

Where's your T-Shirts?

Where's your Modship?

Where's your big LA record deal?

Oh yeah,..........all bullshit lies

LMMFAO

Macu
02-15-2006, 07:03 PM
This response=Proof that you sent me that PM. Your a total fucking fag and your in gay love with me. I'm sorry but I can't join you on your trip to brokeback mountain.

Wrong again,fag.Post the pm,or,STFU.Of,course,everyone knows you are full of shit.I am not at all worried that people believe you.In fact,your response only proves MY point.Its a shame about your whore mother,and,your pedophile daddy,but,they are YOUR problem,not mine.Now,this will, of course,crush you:No more attention for you ryan.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Why The Hate Ryan?

Yeah STAR, why such negative energy in a beautiful world of poon' and breast cleavage?

Check BFM's sig...

BFM, that looks like Alyssa Milano... Who is that chick?
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=821851

PumpedUpMidget
02-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Ryan, that being myself, is a lying piece of shit and I'm sorry that I can't face THE TRUTH about myself. But I'll gladly remind myself daily until I can admit that I am a fucking liar.

You are the biggest fucking fraud on the Internet, pal---your day is coming, sooner than later, you may want to round up some of your gay pals from your faggot-ass Rogan board to watch your self-destruction. You have been warned.

franksters
02-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Now that as to be the Gayest thread of all...

Jesterstar
02-18-2006, 03:25 PM
The only thing gay in this thread is the fags trying to grab at my fucking cock so they can suck on it and drink my load.

Listen losers.

It's like this. We are all playing a game of cards and I am holding the winning hand.

Get ready because I haven't even played my trump card.

Then your all going to get the cock up the ass that your all craving. MINE!!!!!

GAME OVER BOYS!!!!!

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Free Post.

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Free Post

pete
02-18-2006, 04:45 PM
one of the greatest Heavy Metal bands of all time,

LOL

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:45 PM
OOH OH SWEET FREE POST'O MINE!

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Can I get a Free Post?

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:48 PM
YOU GOT ME ON MY KNEES....FREE POST! oH WON'T YOU DARLING PLEASE FREE POST!

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Won't get Fooled Again, Cuz this is a free post.

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I like Big Boobs AND Free Posts.

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:51 PM
sEnD tHiS tHrEaD tO cHiT-cHaT

Free Post

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Post

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Jizzy Sucks Cock

FREE POST

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:52 PM
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN!

FREE POST!

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Free Post

Unchainme
Yawn Free Post

Unchainme
free post baby

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:56 PM
ITS A FREE POST-FOR-ALL

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:57 PM
y

Unchainme

Unchainme

Unchainme

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:58 PM

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 04:59 PM

Unchainme

Unchainme

Unchainme

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:00 PM

Unchainme

Unchainme
-

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:01 PM
=

Unchainme
`

Unchainme
~

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:02 PM
!

Unchainme
@

Unchainme
#

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:03 PM
$

Unchainme
%

Unchainme
^

Matt White
02-18-2006, 05:09 PM
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!

HELL YEAH!

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:12 PM
M

Matt White
02-18-2006, 05:12 PM
"AS FAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER...I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A GANGSTER......"

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:13 PM
f

Jesterstar
02-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Unchainme is hillarious with the free posts.

finally he has found his talent. I say bring it to HItchworld and I will MOD Your talents my friend.

boy, u stupid
02-18-2006, 05:50 PM
whos a bigger kiss ass alinchainz or unch??? . Ever notice how he immediately goes defending and kissing ass. What a fucking cunt.

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:54 PM

finally he has found his talent. I say bring it to HItchworld and I will MOD Your talents my friend.

:confused:

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
whos a bigger kiss ass alinchainz or unch??? . Ever notice how he immediately goes defending and kissing ass. What a fucking cunt.

When is our fight Fuckstump?

sagebrush
02-18-2006, 11:08 PM
The only thing gay in this thread is the fags trying to grab at my fucking cock so they can suck on it and drink my load.

Listen losers.

It's like this. We are all playing a game of cards and I am holding the winning hand.

Get ready because I haven't even played my trump card.

Then your all going to get the cock up the ass that your all craving. MINE!!!!!

GAME OVER BOYS!!!!!

I don't know you or the guy your talking about but what you put ^ is fag as a 4 ddollarbill ! You need some help , and bad ! I say shit to people here i dislike but come the fuck on telling people ttheywant you to fuck them ? I think you need to get some help or just eat a gun . I don't care if your gay or not but damn you should try to keep your sick shit to your self !

Dan
02-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by sagebrush
I don't know you or the guy your talking about but what you put ^ is fag as a 4 ddollarbill ! You need some help , and bad ! I say shit to people here i dislike but come the fuck on telling people ttheywant you to fuck them ? I think you need to get some help or just eat a gun . I don't care if your gay or not but damn you should try to keep your sick shit to your self !

Amen to that.

Jimmy Jingles
02-21-2006, 10:46 AM

You are a skinny meatchugger and you smell of hot garbage. You and your faggy friends over at Hitch"Suck Cock"World can eat shit and die for all I care.

Your new name is now Dick McFisty.

Diamondjimi
02-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
You are a skinny meatchugger and you smell of hot garbage. You and your faggy friends over at Hitch"Suck Cock"World can eat shit and die for all I care.

Your new name is now Dick McFisty.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZingah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: