PDA

View Full Version : What The Hells Going On ???

doctor roth
02-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Heard a story about one of us aussies being put up on minor assult charges (in the US) for tapping a woman on the shoulder in a cinema and asking her to stop talking on her phone !!!!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/cinema-shushing-leads-to-assault-charge/2006/02/11/1139542416265.html

What the fuck is happening over there ??? Im more than happy to be corrected or informed of the circumstances, but god damn thats just fucking silly !!!!

Nitro Express
02-14-2006, 01:37 AM
The United States justice system is really going down the tubes. It's rediculouse what people are getting charged for and what the courts are rewarding. I say we bring dualing back.

I'm currently studying renasance rapier fencing and have been foil fencing for about ten years. I'll toss the motherfucker some Spanish steel and we can go at it and bag the lawyer shit. LOL!

Jimmy Jingles
02-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The United States justice system is really going down the tubes. It's rediculouse what people are getting charged for and what the courts are rewarding. I say we bring dualing back.

I'm currently studying renasance rapier fencing and have been foil fencing for about ten years. I'll toss the motherfucker some Spanish steel and we can go at it and bag the lawyer shit. LOL!

That is 'rediculouse'

:D ;)

jhale667
02-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Assault charges for tapping her on the shoulder? She should've punched the rude bitch in the MOUTH....inconsiderate ho-bag. Wow...I've yelled "STFU!" at people in theatres over that shit before....guess I'm a 'bad' person, huh?

Nitro Express
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
In Sicily they have stiletto duals. If someone is offended the dual can be called to first blood where it ends as soon as someone is bleeding. Only slashing is allowed and tournequets are on hand to made sure nobody bleeds to death. The throat and wrists are protected by thick leather bands and magazines are usuallly stuffed around the abdomen.

In the country time forgot people take verbal insults seriousely and will deffend their honor. The plus side is it makes people watch what they say about others and highly reduces gossip.