PDA

View Full Version : Sigs

Jérôme Frenchise
02-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Yes I'm wondering whether we were more or less all asked to limit or even delete signatures, maybe to save some bandwith, which I could understand.
So, I'd only like to know if there is a common will to suppress them or - just a couple of weeks after I could handle them myself :D - it just happens that there are only a few left that display now.
Did I miss any collective request? :confused:

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 05:58 AM
I got this from a webbie...

Originally posted by A Webbie
We should really calm down a bit with the use of our signatures, I think...all of us.

Well - ALMOST all of us.

I am sending this PM to EVERYBODY ON THE SITE EXCEPT FOR JEROME, because...God dammit, it would be FUCKING FUNNY if he started a thread about it in Feedback after we all make him nervous. Now, I've got nothing personal against Jerome...he's a pretty cool cat in my book - BUT WE HAVE GOT TO GET THAT SON OF A BITCH AND THIS IS TOO - DAMN - GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody PLEASE - ease up on your signature use and let's see what happens!

By the way, don't tell anybody I sent you this or you'll be banned for life.

Signed,

A Webbie.

OK, so, you do the math.

:D

Jérôme Frenchise
02-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I got this from a webbie...

[QUOTE] Originally posted by A Webbie
We should really calm down a bit with the use of our signatures, I think...all of us.

Well - ALMOST all of us.

I am sending this PM to EVERYBODY ON THE SITE EXCEPT FOR JEROME, because...God dammit, it would be FUCKING FUNNY if he started a thread about it in Feedback after we all make him nervous. Now, I've got nothing personal against Jerome...he's a pretty cool cat in my book - BUT WE HAVE GOT TO GET THAT SON OF A BITCH AND THIS IS TOO - DAMN - GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody PLEASE - ease up on your signature use and let's see what happens!

By the way, don't tell anybody I sent you this or you'll be banned for life.

Signed,

A Webbie. [QUOTE]

OK, so, you do the math.

:D

:D Bob... You've turned me into a laughing machine... :D

I haven't stopped for a few minutes. :D You nasty mocker! :mad:

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
:D Bob... You've turned me into a laughing machine... :D

I haven't stopped for a few minutes. :D You nasty mocker! :mad:

I'm such a filthy whore.

I'm even worse than Lindsey Lohan.

How can anybody tolerate my filth?

:confused:

Mr Grimsdale
02-22-2006, 06:17 PM
ooh no missus no!

Coyote
02-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Blimey...

bueno bob
02-23-2006, 04:08 AM
Egads. What the fuck happened to my LARG???

ashstralia
02-23-2006, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Yes I'm wondering whether we were more or less all asked to limit or even delete signatures, maybe to save some bandwith, which I could understand.
So, I'd only like to know if there is a common will to suppress them or - just a couple of weeks after I could handle them myself :D - it just happens that there are only a few left that display now.
Did I miss any collective request? :confused:

just turn them off....:cool: