PDA

View Full Version : What mixed martial arts should I use against Thunder?

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 06:27 AM
For our upcoming series of bouts, I'm considering a combination I've perfected over the years of freestyle, reflecting forms of Shotokai, Tang Soo Do and Fu Chiao - primarily a Chinese oriented freestyle adaptation/improvisation, but I think it'll be effective enough.

Thoughts?

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 06:32 AM
This is, of course, if his handlers will agree to the terms. As it stands, they want me to do a "Best of 4 Rounds" series across a few select cities, however, they're being pretty tough about wanting me to drop a round to him as a handicap, since I have an extensive martial arts background and outweight him by quite a bit.

More details as they become available.

:cool:

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Most distressingly, they're INSISTING that I bring NO LARG - I told them that simply wasn't going to happen. They're also insisting that I become republican.

Very troubling. I'm afraid this could get bogged down in lawyers and legalities and never actually materialize.

Speak to Joe if you have any further questions, guys...

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 06:43 AM
For additional entertainment, I contacted Carmine Appice about a possible King Kobra reunion prior to the fight, and asked him if they could do a five song set, including "Iron Eagle (Never Say Die)", "Ready to Strike", "Shadow Rider", "Breaking Out", and "Give Me a Reason" (an unreleased track from the "Thrill of a Lifetime" sessions, apparently co-written by Joe Thunder himself - I asked for that one as a professional courtesy to JT).

Unfortunately, Carmine's not being really receptive since "Hollywood Trash", the last King Kobra album/reunion, was met with terrible reviews and low enthusiasm...moreover, Mark Free is now a woman, which makes getting an ORIGINAL Kobra reunion a bit more problematical.

Certainly a lot of confusion!

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 06:48 AM
On my behalf, I did try to contact ALAN THE PANTHER to be the guest time keeper. His official response was:

"I'M BUSY RUNNING THE UNIVERSE. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT STOPWATCHES. YOU'LL HAVE TO GRAB IT! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF.

ALL THE BEST,

AP"

I was also kinda hoping for a Hell in the Cell main event at Wrestlemania with Hulk Hogan as the ring announcer, but there seems to be a scheduling conflict with that, too.

I'm not sure what's going to transpire from here on out, but you folks will be the first to know...

flappo
02-17-2006, 10:16 AM
i'm sure thunder's a master of the ancient art of wan-king so be careful !

Hardrock69
02-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Here is the style you should use against Joe Thudner:

http://www.theduke.de/images/SW/629in4.jpg

flappo
02-17-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah , and unlike him , don't shoot blanks !

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 02:52 PM
But of course! We aim to please!

Macu
02-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Here is the style you should use against Joe Thudner:

http://www.theduke.de/images/SW/629in4.jpg

You beat me to it.I was gonna ask if .44 magnum was a martial art.

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 02:55 PM
The Way of the Pistol...

bueno bob
02-17-2006, 02:55 PM
What did George Clooney say in "From Dusk til Dawn"?

"Don't try to run, because I've got six friends here - and they ALL run faster than you."

:)

mako_kimura
02-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Do what I do, take that dildo out of thunder's ass, ram it into his skull, and watch him choke on his own blood

bueno bob
02-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Sounds fairly effective...

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 04:22 AM
My kids are all black and brown belts in kenpo

one time I thought it would be funny to scare my daughter with a scary mask

she brought on the"palm heel" to the area between my nose and my upper teeth

yeah...

do that...

bueno bob
02-18-2006, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
she brought on the"palm heel" to the area between my nose and my upper teeth

Oh shit!

:eek:

Couldn't have been pretty... :(

Lindsay Lohan
02-18-2006, 05:47 AM
Joe, Bob's going to TOTALLY kick your ass. Seriously. You shouldn't fuck with him, if you know what's good for you. I've like seen your body, and you're totally gross and out of shape. Bob's like totally cut and he'll beat the shit out of you NO PROBLEM!

Joe, you're sick and need to get professional help.

bueno bob
02-18-2006, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by flappo
i'm sure thunder's a master of the ancient art of wan-king so be careful !

Flappo, how is it I've never voted for you?

Egads, man...well, problem solved.

bueno bob
02-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Lindsay Lohan
Joe, Bob's going to TOTALLY kick your ass. Seriously. You shouldn't fuck with him, if you know what's good for you. I've like seen your body, and you're totally gross and out of shape. Bob's like totally cut and he'll beat the shit out of you NO PROBLEM!

Joe, you're sick and need to get professional help.

Thanks, darlin'.

;)

Lindsay Lohan
02-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Anytime, babe! :)

wiseguy
02-19-2006, 01:33 AM
GET MIDEVIL ON HIS ASS!!!!

blonddgirl777
02-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Bueno Bob...
Your god ol' lightsaber is and shall always be your ultimate weapon!

Lindsay Lohan
02-19-2006, 05:20 AM
Can I see your lightsaber, Bob?

Sounds hot!! lol

Ozzy Fudd
02-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
For our upcoming series of bouts, I'm considering a combination I've perfected over the years of freestyle, reflecting forms of Shotokai, Tang Soo Do and Fu Chiao - primarily a Chinese oriented freestyle adaptation/improvisation, but I think it'll be effective enough.

Thoughts?

MOO DUK KWAN ( Tang Soo Do ) Combined with Aikido is what I have studied for the past 30 years, Very much a Fighting Mans Art. this style has saved my life and Woman that was being beat up by her (so called tough bad ass boyfriend) who when I started knockin the shit out of him shouted to his cousin to help him out he helped out for about 2 seconds and soon went nite nite just like big tough cousin. the woman bitched at me and slapped across the face for beatin up the assholes my friend grabbed me from behind by my shirt and I almost hit him he said did ya learn somethin here stupid .....lets get the fuck out of here we went towards the door and a fuckin glass broke about 5 feet in front of us so we ran for the car and shot home.

BITEYOASS
02-26-2006, 12:12 AM
I'd try Isshinryu, it is an Okinwowan hybrid of 20% Gojo-ryu and 80% shorin-ryu

bueno bob
02-26-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
MOO DUK KWAN ( Tang Soo Do ) Combined with Aikido is what I have studied for the past 30 years, Very much a Fighting Mans Art. this style has saved my life and Woman that was being beat up by her (so called tough bad ass boyfriend) who when I started knockin the shit out of him shouted to his cousin to help him out he helped out for about 2 seconds and soon went nite nite just like big tough cousin. the woman bitched at me and slapped across the face for beatin up the assholes my friend grabbed me from behind by my shirt and I almost hit him he said did ya learn somethin here stupid .....lets get the fuck out of here we went towards the door and a fuckin glass broke about 5 feet in front of us so we ran for the car and shot home.

God damn....figures.... :rolleyes:

It's a great style, though, absolutely...

manwiththedogs
02-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Lindsay Lohan
Can I see your lightsaber, Bob?

Sounds hot!! lol

Oh Lindsey, you little slut you...

Jimmy Jingles
02-27-2006, 01:26 PM
I would personally use a combination of Doo-Doo-Fung Shu and el Basho Thy Heado with Big Pipe...Shu.

Or a good stomp to the nuts also works well.

ALinChainz
02-27-2006, 04:19 PM
No matter what happens BB ... no matter what manner you use to kick the fuck out of this dumb bastard (not mentioning the fact that he is 0-4 on showing up to these fights he keeps starting) ...

Do yourself a favor and wear rubber gloves ... touching that nasty bastard would have to give you some kind of rot ... or crud ...

If possible, hit him with the Lysol first ...

Good luck, Mr. Clean wouldn't touch that fuck ...

bastardog
02-27-2006, 04:24 PM
The Force Choke............use the Force Choke

Nitro Express
02-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Just crank some Sammy Hagar music and your enemy will suddenly get ill and pass out in a puddle of their own vomit.

bastardog
02-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Just crank some Sammy Hagar music and your enemy will suddenly get ill and pass out in a puddle of their own vomit.

The problem with that technic is that you (the one that cranks the music) could commit suicide in the process if not run fast enough to scape the sound wave

ULTRAMAN VH
03-03-2006, 10:42 AM
I would implement some Eskrima into your lightsabre techniques. Slice him and dice him a bit. The Force Choke would be a great finishing manuever.

bueno bob
03-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Difficulty with that being it's Joe Thunder and he's a confirmed Sheep...erego blasting 6160/I81B4U nonsense will have no effect. Except on me.

But it may help to even the odds up for him, I guess.

mako_kimura
03-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Slit his throat with a copy of A Little Ain't Enough

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
Slit his throat with a copy of A Little Ain't Enough

That sounds grate!