PDA

View Full Version : Will They Go To Court?

BigBadBrian
02-18-2006, 04:32 PM
Will They Go To Court?
Alec Baldwin

So, I suppose the question is...what kind of civil trial will we see, or not see, between Cheney and Whittington? Whittington is certainly no stranger to a court room and to civil litigation. Will Cheney pay him off, preemptively? Will they go to court? I would imagine if a guy with a few beers in him shoots you in the face on a hunting trip, how could you turn down that opportunity?

What would Cheney do about the whole secrecy thing then? I mean, this is the guy that sicced Enron on Gray Davis and the state of California to embarrass Davis, trigger the recall and then watched Arnold Schwarzenegger become governor of California. (To this day, perhaps, still the low point in American political life.) Then Cheney covered it up.

Cheney's the guy who told Libby to out Valerie Plame. The rumor I heard is that someone yelled, "Look out! Shooter!" and Cheney thought he said Scooter and fired in that general direction.

Cheney is a terrorist. He terrorizes our enemies abroad and innocent citizens here at home indiscriminately. Who ever thought Harry Whittington would be the answer to America's prayers. Finally, someone who might get that lying, thieving Cheney into a courtroom to answer some direct questions.

Link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alec-baldwin/will-they-go-to-court_b_15875.html)

4moreyears
02-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I thought alec was moving to Canada if Bush became president. Why is this asshole not criticizing his own government in Canada.

thome
02-18-2006, 05:01 PM
He is a cont is the incident of the shooting on trial or is the baldwin
playing God on Cheneys whole life .
I am a dumbass,l sometimes, but read this again and Isn't the Trail already over... WTF

FORD
02-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
I thought alec was moving to Canada if Bush became president. Why is this asshole not criticizing his own government in Canada.

Because Chimp was never actually elected.

4moreyears
02-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Because Chimp was never actually elected.

Reading is a skill. Elected never entered into my thread. Of course unless you decide to change it. Alec Baldwin was going to move to Canada if Bush became president. He has been President for over 5 years and that useless piece if shit is still here. If you are going to shoot your mouth off Alec, then at least stand behind your words. Get the fuck out.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Reading is a skill....

One that eludes you, as does writing...

4moreyears
02-19-2006, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
One that eludes you, as does writing...

Sorry windsock, we all can't have your creative writing skills.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Sorry windsock, we all can't have your creative writing skills.

How about an attempt basic grammar and spelling?

FORD
02-19-2006, 02:55 AM
Besides, Alec Baldwin isn't the useless piece of shit. That would be his brother Stephen, who took the Dennis Miller/Ron Silver route of selling out to the neocon shitbags to save his fading career (and failing, just as they did)

bueno bob
02-19-2006, 03:34 AM
Did Stephen Baldwin actually HAVE a career to begin with?

I mean, outside of High Times' poster boy?

:confused: