PDA

View Full Version : America not interested in dominating Iraq: Clinton

BigBadBrian
02-18-2006, 05:05 PM
America not interested in dominating Iraq: Clinton

Former US President Bill Clinton has said that America is not interested in dominating Iraq. Instead he has said the US would like to see a representative government ruling the country.

"Saddam was a bad man. He is gone. Now we want that the people of Iraq should have a decent future," Clinton said.

He added that as the process of restoring normalcy in Iraq progresses, "the US would draw down their forces."

"Ever since 2003, the position of the UN has been to have a representative government in Iraq. And with the elections we hope that a new government stands up in Iraq," Clinton said.

Pointing out the terrorist attack in Jordan, Clinton said these attacks were largely from Iraq. "If you had seen the condition of the victims of the attack, you would have realised its intensity," he added.

The President also said that America was not interested in dominating Iraq and instead wanted normalcy to prevail in the country. "We can't dictate Iraq's future and so there are elections being held there in which people will decide who will rule their country. This is most important to hold Iraq together," Clinton added.

Link (http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1629155,0008.htm)

Nickdfresh
02-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Well, AMERICA won't dominate IRAQ after his wife wins the election.;)

4moreyears
02-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, AMERICA won't dominate IRAQ after his wife wins the election.;)

She probably won't even get the nod..

BTW, who are you voting for Ms.ASSVIBE?

Hey windsock, how can his wife win the election is she does not even get the nod? You liberals are all over the map. You can not even stick to one story.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Hey windsock, how can his wife win the election is she does not even get the nod? You liberals are all over the map. You can not even stick to one story.

Maybe I was speaking tongue-and-cheek pole-slider...

4moreyears
02-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Maybe I was speaking tongue-and-cheek pole-slider...

It is black or white. Either she will win or she will won't, and no, you can not slide on my pole faggot. Stick to one story Nickerooo.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2006, 01:05 AM
It is black or white. Either she will win or she will won't,

Really? You mean she can't just sorta' win? Oh fuck!

and no, you can not slide on my pole faggot. Stick to one story Nickerooo.

I don't recall asking to "slide on your pole," I could get splinters from that toothpick...

4moreyears
02-19-2006, 01:07 AM

Since you are all over the map, I just thought I would clarify for you. YOu are not smart enough to figure it out for yourself.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Since you are all over the map, I just thought I would clarify for you. YOu are not smart enough to figure it out for yourself.

How am I "all over the map?"

And what am I not "smart enough to figure" out for myself?

bueno bob
02-19-2006, 03:42 AM

Well...Bush "sorta" won...twice, even...

:rolleyes:

:)