PDA

View Full Version : Lovetime lyrics

diamondclaudio
02-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Since I´m from Uruguay and we all speak in spanish right here I´d like someone to post lovetime lyrics, which is a song from the DLR No Hols Barbaque video, and I don´t get the lyrics by listening,
thanks
Claudio

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 03:11 PM
feel in the dark, dont let it rain, crawl across the floor...somethin somethin...well it's love time.... How's that? :D

Loons The Great
02-22-2006, 06:51 PM
...When it's love time,

how my little doggie barks,

he's mighty lonesome,

can't get right,

thinking of you,baby,

from the window to the door,

better than crawlin across the floor

it's love time,baby...

diamondclaudio
02-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Great!!!
but... how about the chorus?

Loons The Great
02-28-2006, 09:03 AM
She's got the blues at love time
24 hours a day
A have you hold you right here in my arms
Knock my blues away

Salud!

Loons The Great
03-25-2006, 12:21 AM
This might be...no this iz...my favourite tune that Roth covered on the Diamond Dave's No Hold Bar-B-Que...an' ol' Piedmont blues that Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee recorded in the late fifties...Roth would usually open with this numbah on the Roth Radio warm up gigs for the Roth/Hagar Tour in '02...Sonny Terry was a blind harmonica player and vocalist who was famous for whoopin' the blues...Brownie McGhee was a blind guitar player...at the end of their career they hated each other, wouldn't talk to one another unless onstage...sound familiar?

DeadOrAlive
04-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Never seen the video No Hold BBQ so I have no idea. orr... No se. Lo siento, senor

Loons The Great
05-23-2006, 06:46 PM
The Other Helfers would never work up a tune as cool as Love Time...that's the truth!!!!!!!...Van Hagar would neber...'nuff said nah yez...