PDA

View Full Version : Best night of my life!

NATEDOG001976
02-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Ok, last night was my first Friday night off in a long time (with-out taking vacation, I now get Friday's off) First off, me and my friends go to a karaoke bar and get drunk. Next we win $200 bucks in pull tabs. Next, I meet a total smart sexy girl, who had the same birth day as me. To top it off I got laid!

Does it all go downhill from here? lol

Dan
02-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Yeah,Three days later you wake up with a Rash and have Crabs too.lol

BITEYOASS
02-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Well if you see her at the bar 3 months from now with a larger stomach, then you're obviously fucked! :D

Hardrock69
02-26-2006, 02:26 AM
LMAO!!!

Way to go dude.

You went out, got wasted and laid for free, and seriously came out "ahead" on the deal.

Now if I can get that to happen to me......
:cool:

Douglas T.
02-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Congrats on the good time ... those good ol' names aren't important nights are the best!

Dan
02-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well if you see her at the bar 3 months from now with a larger stomach, then you're obviously fucked! :D

LOL

Lloyd Anger
02-27-2006, 01:23 PM
THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER, FUCKSTICK!

Just kiddin' around. Those are very special nights.

So we want details. How was she? Did she blow ya. Chicks who blow ya on the first date are extremlly rare. Kindda like a bigfoot sighting.
She don't look like bigfoot does she?

What bar was it in Minneapolips?

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
... I meet a total smart sexy girl... Does it all go downhill from here? lol

Will you try to have a relationship with her?
As far as going downhill... you just have to make all the right moves and it should be fine!

Alex Mogilny
02-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Will you try to have a relationship with her?
As far as going downhill... you just have to make all the right moves and it should be fine!

It will definitely be downhill if he enters a relationship.

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny

Wow...
Wat a good advice! :rolleyes:
And based on... what, exactly?

So the guy should stay single all his life? (He's already 30)...
He shall never want to settle down, raise a family etc...?

If so, WHEN and WITH WHO should he ever do that?

Beleive it or not... some relationships DO work and some people are happy in them!

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Well, I like her. I didn't really think I would have sex with her in the first 3 hours I met her, but cool I guess! Yes we are going out again this week and I'm looking forward to it. No I'm not going to blog my details on what we did...lol, or give out the Bar name...it was somewhere in the western Sub's of Minneapolis. Getting laid was never a problem for me, finding a quality girl was. So far so good!

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 06:30 PM
...Getting laid was never a problem for me, finding a quality girl was. So far so good!

Quality girls don't "fall from the sky" everyday...
Good Luck!

Angel
02-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd Anger
Chicks who blow ya on the first date are extremlly rare.

Isn't it part of the foreplay? If not, damn, that first one lied to me, and I've been blowing ever since! ;)

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Angel
... I've been blowing ever since! ;)

L.M.A.O.!!!
So.. he doesn't have "blue balls" but you have a "blue face"?
Hope you get to stop, once in a while... to catch up your breath!

bru87tr
02-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny

speak the truth brother, speak the truth!!!!!!!

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Well, I like her. I didn't really think I would have sex with her in the first 3 hours I met her, but cool I guess!...

Back in 91, when I met my husband, things where so fucked up...

If a guy got to "have a girl" too fast, he would never consider her for a serious relationship.
She had to pretend that she was that prude :rolleyes: who won't "do that", unless he almost had a ring to offer...

I knew that all he wanted (and still wants :p) was to get in my pants but deep inside, he liked me to just tease him and say "that's all for tonight" for a while... but only for about a month.

I am glad to see that things have changed. It is not because a girl shows sexual interest and acts upon it, that she isn't worth being taken seriously!

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr

Well... he can speak HIS thruth all he wants but it doesn't make it THE thruth!!! :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 07:10 PM

Come on... don't be such a "brute" :p L.O.L...
Hooo.... I'm so funny tonight :rolleyes:
Give Nate a chance!

bru87tr
02-27-2006, 07:44 PM
not all woman are bad, but alot are.

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 07:58 PM
not all woman are bad, but alot are.

Some are bad ass,
Some are bad news,
Some are bad to the bone,

"You know I'm bad, I'm bad, really really bad..." :p

Seems like I can't stop "being funny" tonight!!! :rolleyes:
Better keep my day job!

bru87tr
02-27-2006, 08:29 PM
lol.......

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Well. I don't know why we decided to hop in the sack within 4 hours of meeting each other, pure attraction I guess (Remember I am the Roth Army Jr. Hockey stud...lol) But I had a great time with her also, talking the next morning ect. This could be a sign from above when you hook up with a girl who has the same birth day as you. Time will tell, but life is good.

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Well. I don't know why we decided to hop in the sack within 4 hours of meeting each other, pure attraction I guess (Remember I am the Roth Army Jr. Hockey stud...lol) But I had a great time with her also, talking the next morning ect. This could be a sign from above when you hook up with a girl who has the same birth day as you. Time will tell, but life is good.

I am a romantic "happily ever after" kinda girl, when it comes to real life (not movies)...

I would like to see everybody happy and IN LOVE FOREVER around me and sometimes, I like to try to "match"
single people around me. My mind always works towards helping the singles that are eager to find the soulmate and
I really think I could make a living out of that.

I love this story and I really hope it will end up with Nate, walking down the aisle (in a pearl of sweat),
looking at his bride and thinking...
There is my true happiness!

Sorry guys but... I AM A GIRL after all!!! ;)
Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Romantic Japanese Cartoons are hiding behind this "Roth Army Supreme"...

bru87tr
02-27-2006, 09:47 PM
I knew you had THE BADSIDE....lol

thing is thats where the expectations start....when they are just a little girl. sorry but there is no such thing as cinderella, sleeping beauty or snow white.

see guys, we are doomed from the beginning. they are programed when children to expect men to be a knight in shining armor and thats just wrong. :)

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I am a knight in Hockey pads...lol

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I knew you had THE BADSIDE....lol

thing is thats where the expectations start....when they are just a little girl. sorry but there is no such thing as cinderella, sleeping beauty or snow white.

see guys, we are doomed from the beginning. they are programed when children to expect men to be a knight in shining armor and thats just wrong. :)

Blame it on Walt Disney! L.O.L.
Now I hate Disney (it's all cheap bullshit)...

Serioulsy... I know way to damn well that there are no such thing as the "knight in shining armor". That's reality!

Relashionships = hard work and never ending compromises! (I've been happily married for nearly 15 years now).
If not, you end up living in a never ending chase... wich is O.K., if one is happy with that, in the long run!

When I was a child, my ultimate dream was to become "Barbie"...
Another stupid lil' girl's fantasy!

blonddgirl777
02-27-2006, 10:03 PM
I am a knight in Hockey pads...lol

Wait a minute... why would YOU be the one wearing the knee pads???

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Wait a minute... why would YOU be the one wearing the knee pads???

Um, it was a joke

4moreyears
02-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
LMAO!!!

Way to go dude.

You went out, got wasted and laid for free, and seriously came out "ahead" on the deal.

Now if I can get that to happen to me......
:cool:

Dumb fucks do not get laid.

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Well, She said she have never done anything like this in the past (go home with a guy she just met) I'm just gonna go with the flow. Maybe I've wised up at the age of 30, I tend not to take bs from dating anymore like I did in the past.

Dan
02-27-2006, 11:12 PM
Well, She said she have never done anything like this in the past (go home with a guy she just met) I'm just gonna go with the flow. Maybe I've wised up at the age of 30, I tend not to take bs from dating anymore like I did in the past.

Buy Flowers,It is a good second Date starter.

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Humm...gifts this early? I used to do that, and it back fired.

Ally_Kat
02-27-2006, 11:28 PM

Backfired? What kind of gift were you giving?

I would definately say give her something. Flowers is a safe bet. It shouldn't go wrong because it shows that you have an interest. At least I would see it that way.

If she's playful, buy her a candy bracelet or something. Make a joke, something like that.

I remember on my second date with my guy he got me a model car cuz we were talking on the first date about our dream cars. He also gave me his cowboy hat to wear. It was so cute and unexpected. I loved it. And it deffy gave him some points.

NATEDOG001976
02-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't want to sound like a wuss, but I've connected with her more in 2 days than I have ever connected with any other girl (Including a girl I dated for a year!) Maybe a single Rose would be ok?

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 07:17 AM
blond your a good chick!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 10:38 AM
...Maybe a single Rose would be ok?

If you 2 are meant to be and she is THE ONE for you...
She will naturally be happy with anything you will chose to give her.
Any girl who is not meterialistic, will be happy with the slightest thing.

I agree that giving something is a very good idea and shows appreciation and interest...
BUT;
It shouldn't be NECESSARY... and expected from her, at any time!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Although, just wait a little before thinking about offering sex toys!!! L.O.L.

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 10:44 AM

Back fired?

Again...
Unless you showed up with a fat, 12" dildoe, expecting to...stick it... whatever...

A gift is a thought and anybody that reacts with a; "Wrong color" or "not my type" sort of answer is a bad lil' princess that you don't need in your life anyway.

Any gift (or compliment) should be welcomed an deserves at least a syncere "Thank You"!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 10:46 AM
blond your a good chick!

Thank You! :yankeeros

Hardrock69
02-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Dumb fucks do not get laid.

That is why you are still a virgin, ya fucking goddamnable fucking loser.

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Back fired?

Again...
Unless you showed up with a fat, 12" dildoe, expecting to...stick it... whatever...

A gift is a thought and anybody that reacts with a; "Wrong color" or "not my type" sort of answer is a bad lil' princess that you don't need in your life anyway.

Any gift (or compliment) should be welcomed an deserves at least a syncere "Thank You"!

aint that the truth! I had a girlfriend who complained about getting roses, said she prefered other flowers and wasnt nice about it.

she never got flowers again from me after that and wondered why....lol

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 11:57 AM
aint that the truth! I had a girlfriend who complained about getting roses, said she prefered other flowers and wasnt nice about it.

she never got flowers again from me after that and wondered why....lol

Funny to read that!

I don't like roses either, I prefer Lillis and Orchids...
So when I started my relationship, I got roses and pretended that they where my "favorite flowers"...
for quite a while.

Then years after, I told him (as we walked by a frowerist) that I really liked "those" (pointing out an orchid)...
So he said; "Why didn't you tell me that before?"

I answered; "Honey, If thinking about me makes you think about pink roses,
then that's enough to make me love roses..."

Now I get my favorite "Casablanca Lilly" every once in a while... :)

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 12:30 PM
see ....thaats consideration! sometimes its not always about the gift but the thought. I know, how bad can it be if a guy thinks of you as a rose ? lol roses do smell nice and look nice. but I guess they are the norm every yer.

woman need to just say nicely..... I like roses but wild flowers I really like. can you buy me those sometime?

woman dont realize guys respond to contructive and well delivered criticism. ya know we want to get you something you like just as much as you want to receive something you like too.

why cant men and woman just communicate ? why is it so hard for for men and woman to be nice to eachother and just say whats on their mind ? but delivered in a non-threatening way ?

my wife likes wild flowers, lilys, daisies....etc

speak up woman! we like you to speak up. but do it in a nice way.

maybe it has to do with having kids. my wife was a sweet heart before we had kids, as soon as we had kids all the sweetness was gone. now shes really tough and rough around the edges. like carrie from king of queens. shes def her twin!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 01:07 PM
...why cant men and woman just communicate ? why is it so hard for for men and woman to be nice to eachother and just say whats on their mind ? but delivered in a non-threatening way ?...

The person who will have the solution to that problem will save the human race... one family at the time!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
... maybe it has to do with having kids. my wife was a sweet heart before we had kids, as soon as we had kids all the sweetness was gone. now shes really tough and rough around the edges. like carrie from king of queens. shes def her twin!

Sorry about that... but I hear it a lot!

People DO change when they have kids... some for good and some for bad :confused:

thome
02-28-2006, 01:09 PM
I was in Minn/ St Paul twice in the 80's went to a couple punk bars off of the local University campus.

Twice in four months i was in that town twice i went to the clubs
twice i picked up a diff girl twice i got laid had a good time
no question asked never saw or heard from them again great time
was had by all

So my question is are there still a lot of loose sluts up there..?

Don't get me started on Garrison North Dakota... slut city:eek:

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Sorry about that... but I hear it a lot!

People DO change when they have kids... some for good and some for bad :confused:

what a bummer, all but confirmed by a woman too.

well my wife has been trying since I asked for a divorce and admits shes changed and isnt very nice at times. I have to remind her when shes out of line.

I hope it works out as I love her and we have been together for 17 years, 10 married. god we are only in our 30's, how the hell are we gonna make it for another 17 ? lol

I hope this was a wake up call for her. it seems to have been. cause I wont live the rest of my life wasting years with someone mean and who doesnt want to be intimate. I try everyday and never in 17 years have I not tried to kiss her and hig her everyday and tell her I love her. I dont know what kids do to a woman but I will say there is no doubt it changes them and from mine and my friends experience not for the better. if I wanted a mom to boss me around I would have stayed living with my mom....lol :)

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 01:49 PM
... well my wife has been trying since I asked for a divorce and admits shes changed and isnt very nice at times....

They say that admitting a problem is the first (important) step to solving it!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 01:58 PM
... I dont know what kids do to a woman but I will say there is no doubt it changes them and from mine and my friends experience not for the better. if I wanted a mom to boss me around I would have stayed living with my mom....lol :)

Again... I don't like to generalize but I hear that all the time!

My husband and I chose not to have kids, years ago and are still not very interested (despite THE clock)...
so I wouldn't know too much about the subject besides what I hear and read...

A lot of things change in women, when they become a mother... I can see that...
Hormones are partially to blame (I think)?

I read that some women (more than we think), let aside their "animal instincts" like dirty sex and stupid fun to make space to their maternal instincts and new responsabilities...
The kids, being THE most important thing in their lives take all the space!

But we can't blame kids for some women (or men) being meen...
I don't have any, and I also can be meen... sometimes :o (sometimes)!

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 02:57 PM
lol..... mean. maybe its just age that makes a woman get mean...lol

I love my kid and would like a boy(have 2 beautiful girls) but I will say I do miss when it was just us two. you lose all the fun part of a relationship for the most part. kids are great but not so great for a relastionship between a man and woman.

although it wouldnt be so much the case if the woman didnt let herself get wrapped up in the kids so much. just to let you know.... I am an at home dad! so no excuse for her. I do everything.

when I got laid off we had our first and agreed I would stay home. well needless to say I miss my job so much and miss the money. although my wife makes a great living and can afford to have me home. I still miss my own money. lol

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 03:23 PM
lol..... mean. maybe its just age that makes a woman get mean...lol...

As for myself... I am getting better with age; more maturity, more "quiet" and understanding than I was years ago! :rolleyes: :D

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 03:24 PM
... I will say I do miss when it was just us two. you lose all the fun part of a relationship for the most part. kids are great but not so great for a relastionship between a man and woman....

This is a srary thing! :(

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 03:26 PM
.... I am an at home dad!...

:killer:
I truely appreciate modern men, that are not afraid of being stereotyped!!!

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Hhhmmm.....
NATE,
Don't worry... everything will be just fine!

(let's not discourage the "poor boy") L.O.L.

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 04:24 PM
This is a srary thing! :(

be affraid....be very affraid. lol :)

kids do kill the one on one two people once had. its hard to keep that infocus, no ... nearly impossible. lol

NATEDOG001976
02-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I can wait for the kids...lol

NATEDOG001976
02-28-2006, 04:31 PM
From all my dating experiences women do the choosing, and most of the girls I've had relatioships with, they have came up to me.

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 04:36 PM
:killer:
I truely appreciate modern men, that are not afraid of being stereotyped!!!

I am a modern man by force not by choice...lol its tough for a guy.

I will say it strips your manhood being an at home dad. I dont like having to ask my woman for money, infact I dont and usually go broke or use my credit card. this was another problem we fixed and now I dont have to go broke or feel funny asking for money and inturn not have to. now she just gives it to me when she knows I have none. its getting better around here. I think she was confused with what was going on. she was always use to me having my own money and although she made more than me I was always expected to buy everything with my income. no matter how much a woman makes your still the man and certain things are expected. thats how we are brought up.

its nice getting the accolades from other mom's and they appreciate a man with experience of being home for years with the kids. they know I understand the crap they go through. but I dont like when I am out at a function or something important and meet other men and they ask what I do for a living. its kind of embarassing. I dont like that feeling and miss my job and working. it really does strip your manhood being Mr. MOM

but the wife makes more than I do and we agree not to have our kids in daycare. so I am the one who stays home. my second daughter is in school starting next school year which means I can go back to work part-time! woohoo! :) when we both worked we did very well. we dont struggle but we are not ahead and dont have the play money we once had when I worked.

I guess it comes from whats important to you and your life. you have to balance whats important and my kids being able to come home to one parent like when I was little is a nice thing to have in your life as a kid. what was important to us is not having some stranger taking care of our kids. when I came home from school my mom was home, she was always there. I want my kids to feel secure, happy and not miss out on being able to go home after school and be with mom or dad like when I was little. I cant imagine being a kid and having to go to daycare. I dont think I would have liked that. but money is more important to some people or some just cant afford to have one parent at home and I think thats really a shame. kids need to be home and have a parent there everyday to count on and look up to.

now give me my manhood back! :)

thome
02-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Dude put the phone down and don't call her for 20 days.

call and see if she remembers, remind her of it nicely, then you will
know where you stand...LOL

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 04:45 PM
From all my dating experiences women do the choosing, and most of the girls I've had relatioships with, they have came up to me.

I think it works better that way. sorry but woman are too picky and when I was single I rarely approached a woman unless I knew she was interested. woman choose anyway and if they like a guy they will talk to you first. you know if they are interested and its ok to approach, they give that look then you know its ok to approach them. if not then im not biting. not worth the rejection time and again.

usually I have been approached. the effort of the chase can get old.

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by thome
Dude put the phone down and don't call her for 20 days.

call and see if she remembers, remind her of it nicely, then you will
know where you stand...LOL

dude , 20 days ? she will have found another guy by then....lol

5 days max! 3 days is good. right before the weekend starts. just dont call on a friday! lol :)

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 04:48 PM
You can certainly understand what women have been through for years
(not that your experience is the exact same...);
Having to ask for money,
Being dependent,
Having no career (or ways to make decent money) in case he decides to dump her after raising the kids etc...

Women had no choice but to get educated and go to work for both; money and security of revenue...
They had absolutely no choice, since men decided it was O.K. to just fly off the nest and stop taking responsabilities!

Back 40 years ago... women had no options than to either stick with an abusive husband or rely on
HIS "charity" if he decides to leave her...

blonddgirl777
02-28-2006, 04:52 PM
.... just dont call on a friday! lol :)

Or on P.M.S. day!!! :(

bru87tr
02-28-2006, 05:06 PM
You can certainly understand what women have been through for years
(not that your experience is the exact same...);
Having to ask for money,
Being dependent,
Having no career (or ways to make decent money) in case he decides to dump her after raising the kids etc...

Women had no choice but to get educated and go to work for both; money and security of revenue...
They had absolutely no choice, since men decided it was O.K. to just fly off the nest and stop taking responsabilities!

Back 40 years ago... women had no options than to either stick with an abusive husband or rely on
HIS "charity" if he decides to leave her...

well I am lucky as I am educated in two areas. I am a mechanic and ASE certified by trade. went to school for it after years of working on cars as a kid and buliding race cars. found out it was not the way I wanted to make a living. its fun as a hobby but not as work.

then I got into computers and getting certified in a few areas. been working in IS/Tech Support (AT&T, Mediaone, Comcast) got into it early on buliding, upgrading and troubleshooting PC's and networks for 10 years now. its great work with decent pay and very easy to do. its easy money. cake walk! best work I have ever done. I enjoy it alot. but like any other job does have its frustrations. but the challenge is always good and mixes up the day. I like problems/issues that get my brain working.

I miss it!

thome
02-28-2006, 05:20 PM
dude , 20 days ? she will have found another guy by then....lol

5 days max! 3 days is good. right before the weekend starts. just dont call on a friday! lol :)

I am asuming he called the day after to say what a time it was

All true, call on fri and she will think shes your last choice, call too much or too soon, your to needy...lol

It's a mystery I like the 20 day scenario......

Lloyd Anger
03-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Ya know what, FUCK all this anolitical "you need to do this, you need to do that" bullshit. Nate is a man who got his dick wet!! Good job!!

Now, what do YOU want to do from here on out? That's the main "?"

I got three worda for ya, brother...... VEGAS, BABY, VEGAS!!!!!!!
(b-4 ya get married)

How's that for fuckin' advice?

thome
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Ya know what, FUCK all this anolitical "you need to do this, you need to do that" bullshit. Nate is a man who got his dick wet!! Good job!!

Now, what do YOU want to do from here on out? That's the main "?"

I got three worda for ya, brother...... VEGAS, BABY, VEGAS!!!!!!!
(b-4 ya get married)

How's that for fuckin' advice?

We /I at the Army are very concerned for brother Nate, so that we can live thru his Unadulterated debauchery dirty monkey, and No pressure man!
No pressure!!!

bru87tr
03-01-2006, 07:29 PM
getn the dink stink is def good!

get in get out and run! lol j/k :)

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Next, I meet a total smart sexy girl, who had the same birth day as me. To top it off I got laid!

You call that smart ??

NATEDOG001976
03-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Ok everyone. I am going out with her again on Friday, she lives like 30 miles away and I said if you want to stay over so she does not have to drive home, that would be cool (Hint, Hint) So we are going out for dinner and then I suggested we go to a bar when my friend is having a birthday party afterwards (the bar we met at last week). She says she is embarrassed to see my friends again because we were drunk and making out like crazy at the bar in front of everyone last week. I told her not to worry about it, no one cares. Any pointers. Should I take her to this birthday party afterwards? I'm thinking about buying her a single blue rose also because she had a blue top on the first time I met her, and she looked very pretty. Any advice for the NATEDOG would be great. Thanks!

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I guess the rose idea is cool...

Either way, you must bring her something...

Am I right, girls ??

I didn't know they made blue roses...

Hope this helps...;)

Blue Rose

Fantasy and impossibility. Hoping for a miracle and new possibilities. Many people have a quest or a fascination for blue roses. I have a book by Ibn al Awam, which was written in the twelfth century, translated into French by J. J. Clement entitled Le livre de l'agriculture. the book speaks of azure blue roses that were known to the orient. These blue roses were attained by placing a blue die into the bark of the roots. This process is explained in the book and has been proven to work by Joret, a very knowledgeable french scientist.

:elvis:

thome
03-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Ok everyone. I am going out with her again on Friday, she lives like 30 miles away and I said if you want to stay over so she does not have to drive home, that would be cool (Hint, Hint) So we are going out for dinner and then I suggested we go to a bar when my friend is having a birthday party afterwards (the bar we met at last week). She says she is embarrassed to see my friends again because we were drunk and making out like crazy at the bar in front of everyone last week. I told her not to worry about it, no one cares. Any pointers. Should I take her to this birthday party afterwards? I'm thinking about buying her a single blue rose also because she had a blue top on the first time I met her, and she looked very pretty. Any advice for the NATEDOG would be great. Thanks!

treat her like a lady, don't drink like your with the boys, hang on her
every word,lots of eye contact and make time for just the two of you
and and and and and and and and women are -simply complicated-.

NATEDOG001976
03-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Well, I figure if she's driving 35 miles to see me again, it's all good. Just gotta be cool.

bru87tr
03-01-2006, 10:14 PM
ya you already treated her like a slut.... lol joking! :)

this time show her a good time out. have fun but dont drink too much till you get home. dont want to be drinking and driving anyway. show her she isnt easy as she prob feels weird about being all over you in front of the boys. booze will do that to chicks. respect her after you already disrespected her.....lol sorry I cant help it. too fun joking! :)

just show her maybe its more than sex, show her a good time out then have more sex with her after you get home! I kill myself! lol :)

if she likes cheesy then get a blue rose. personally I would just get her a nice thing of wild flowers. not to much meaning, not as cheesy and you look sweet.

then bang her all night! lol :P

have a good time Nate! sounds like you like her. treat her good now, but not too good! :)

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 11:12 PM
ya you already treated her like a slut.... lol joking! :)

That's true...

this time show her a good time out. have fun but dont drink too much till you get home. dont want to be drinking and driving anyway. show her she isnt easy as she prob feels weird about being all over you in front of the boys.

..and i wouldn't take here back there on a second date...

booze will do that to chicks. respect her after you already disrespected her.....lol sorry I cant help it. too fun joking! :)

But it's true, and she may also just be a nice smart slut...

just show her maybe its more than sex, show her a good time out then have more sex with her after you get home! I kill myself! lol :)

Haha...

if she likes cheesy then get a blue rose. personally I would just get her a nice thing of wild flowers. not to much meaning, not as cheesy and you look sweet.

then bang her all night! lol :P

have a good time Nate! sounds like you like her. treat her good now, but not too good! :)

I'll refrain from further comment...;)

bantonelli
03-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I guess the rose idea is cool...

Either way, you must bring her something...

Am I right, girls ??

I didn't know they made blue roses...

Hope this helps...;)

Blue Rose

Fantasy and impossibility. Hoping for a miracle and new possibilities. Many people have a quest or a fascination for blue roses. I have a book by Ibn al Awam, which was written in the twelfth century, translated into French by J. J. Clement entitled Le livre de l'agriculture. the book speaks of azure blue roses that were known to the orient. These blue roses were attained by placing a blue die into the bark of the roots. This process is explained in the book and has been proven to work by Joret, a very knowledgeable french scientist.

You should know....you've swooned the best and the countless women in your life........after all, you are ELVIS ;-)

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:13 AM
777's Advice to you, Nate (that's just my advice)...

The blue Rose... yeah!
It is not traditionnal, very original and eaven a girl like me that does`'t like roses will appreciate.

The group of friends... No!
Not yet.
Just the 2 of you, talking, getting to know about each other, getting tipsy, having sex and... talking again afterwards... Yesss boys :rolleyes: ... AFTER sex too!!!

Mostly, BE YOURSELF and...
Good luck! ;)

bru87tr
03-03-2006, 09:34 AM
talking after sex?

WHAT ? I though your suppose to sleep after sex ? thats what my body likes to do anyway. lol :)

talking.....hhhmmmmmm

NATEDOG001976
03-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Ok, I don't think they make a blue rose! So a single color rose or flowers? Yes, I'm 86'ing the group thing also, good call 777.

bastardog
03-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Now that you are sobber maybe you could see if you weren't hypnotized Shallow Hal style by alcohol :)

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Ok, I don't think they make a blue rose! So a single color rose or flowers? Yes, I'm 86'ing the group thing also, good call 777.

I called it first...

Thanx

bru87tr
03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
you can dye a white rose blue

NATEDOG001976
03-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Ok, I got a single pink rose for her. Wish me luck everyone. Somebody stop me, I'm looking sharpe tonight! Lol

Ally_Kat
03-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Just make sure she never comes across the board, or at least have me bury it in chit chat for you before she does! :D

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Ok, I got a single pink rose for her. Wish me luck everyone. Somebody stop me, I'm looking sharpe tonight! Lol

Good luck.

:D

Northern Girl
03-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Nate, Nate, Nate!

The girl puts out after 3 hours AND she's driving 35 miles to see you instead of the other way around. Sounds a little desperate and like she has low self esteem. You shouldn't take advantage of that. DON'T BE A DOG!!

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Definately 86 any group activities for awhile.

NATEDOG001976
03-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Nate, Nate, Nate!

The girl puts out after 3 hours AND she's driving 35 miles to see you instead of the other way around. Sounds a little desperate and like she has low self esteem. You shouldn't take advantage of that. DON'T BE A DOG!!

I like her! How am I taking advantage of her? I live like 5 miles from Minneapolis where there is a million things to do, she live in a town where there is not much to do.

Northern Girl
03-03-2006, 07:40 PM
How am I taking advantage of her?

I didn't say you were. I said don't!

bru87tr
03-03-2006, 08:41 PM
just make sure you bang her good! smell it and eat it!

Ally_Kat
03-03-2006, 08:52 PM
I like her! How am I taking advantage of her? I live like 5 miles from Minneapolis where there is a million things to do, she live in a town where there is not much to do.

Next time, though even though it might be a drive and run some gas money, offer to pick her up. Just to be nice -- altho I'm not seeing the desperation that others are.

bru87tr
03-03-2006, 09:09 PM
just hit it!

Northern Girl
03-03-2006, 09:11 PM
She might not be desperate. She might of just had too much to drink and thought Nate was irresistible. Time will tell.

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 09:24 PM

Personally, I would be picking her up...

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Next time, though even though it might be a drive and run some gas money, offer to pick her up.

What time, sweetie...

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:39 PM

Ho Elvis!!! (faint...)
You sure know how to treat a lady! :D

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:40 PM
just hit it!

As for you, Bru... L.O.L. :p

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Next time, though even though it might be a drive and run some gas money, offer to pick her up. Just to be nice -- altho I'm not seeing the desperation that others are.

I'me NOT seing "desperation" either... just a girl that is not afraid to drive!

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:43 PM
talking after sex?

WHAT ? I though your suppose to sleep after sex ? thats what my body likes to do anyway. lol :)

talking.....hhhmmmmmm

SSssshhh.....
Don't tell him that now!
That's only after years of marriage... L.O.L. :( :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Just make sure she never comes across the board...

I totally agree with that!
At least, not for now...

blonddgirl777
03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
I can't wait to hear how it went...
It is like a REAL soap opera!!!

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Ho Elvis!!! (faint...)
You sure know how to treat a lady! :D

It's not exactly rocket science...

Either you got it, or you don't...;)

Ally_Kat
03-03-2006, 10:34 PM
What time, sweetie...

3 sounds nice. We'll have a late lunch/early dinner and maybe go bowling

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Wow!

Lloyd Anger
03-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Have her meet you at your house.

Suggest quiet night at home watching a movie.

Lights down low.

You two lovebirds snuggle up to each other.

You stare longingly into her eyes.

You hit the remote to start the movie.

It's Jenna Jamesons latest.

She's a little shocked and disappointed but figures what the hell, SHE'S A GAMER.

She reaches into your box of popcorn and realizes you have cut a hole in the bottom and stuck your dick in it.

She proceeds to suck the butter off.

You can't hold back any longer and shoot one all over the new dress she just bought.

She spends the night with you and fuck 'till you pass out.

The next day you both go to Macy's, return the dress cause you say it's the wrong size.

You take the money, laughing all the way to the nearest pool hall.

NATEDOG001976
03-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Wow, I had a great night with her on Friday. We did a little of everything...dinner with each other and then met up with my friends later, and we had a blast. Then later a little quality 1 one 1 time..lol

Damm, I'm a fool in love. It sucks though, I won't get to see her for 2 weeks, she's off to mexico on Sunday.

Lloyd Anger
03-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Sorry about the last post man. It sounds like your pretty serious. I'll stop fuckin' around. Good luck.

blonddgirl777
03-04-2006, 04:13 PM
... Damm, I'm a fool in love. It sucks though, I won't get to see her for 2 weeks, she's off to mexico on Sunday.

YYYyyyeeeeaaahhh!!!!!! :killer:
That's the word I was hoping to read; LOVE... :D

Good for you! ;)

2 weeks will go fast (while you hang out with us, here...) + I guess she's well worth the wait?

blonddgirl777
03-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Sorry about the last post man. It sounds like your pretty serious. I'll stop fuckin' around. Good luck.

Your suggestion might not really apply for a FIRST date but it sure is something to consider for Nate
(in a near future)?
Well... besides returning the dress... :p

Warham
03-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Mexico?

Oh no!

NATEDOG001976
03-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Mexico?

Oh no!

Nothing to worry about. She's having a blast with me, this will work in my favor. Now she will miss me!

blonddgirl777
03-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Nothing to worry about. She's having a blast with me, this will work in my favor. Now she will miss me!

If you 2 are meant for each other...
Mexico (or any other trips) souldn't be a problem anyway!

NATEDOG001976
03-06-2006, 05:54 AM

I'm sure I will be going to her place sometime soon. I could care less that it's 25 miles, I'd drive a million! She also says she's not used to being treated this well, she said she's dated some jerks in the past. All I can be is myself.

blonddgirl777
03-06-2006, 08:58 AM
... she said she's dated some jerks in the past. All I can be is myself.

Before I read this "women like jerks" blah, blah, bullshit...
Listen to this;

I've met a lot of girls (and I mean A LOT) in my life and unfortunately, some of them ended up with jerks of all kinds at some point or another BUT,

None of them was ever happy with a jerk. They might have been drawn into them for various reasons but the relationships where always complicated and ended up in "nothing good" eventually.
A jerk will eventually bring up the "bitch" in a woman...

Women don't "like" jerks in general and will always prefer nice over mean and stupid (that's for sure)!
same as it is for men...

So since you don't seam like a jerk at all... I'll say it again;
Yes, BE YOURSELF and the best will follow!

Ally_Kat
03-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm sure I will be going to her place sometime soon. I could care less that it's 25 miles, I'd drive a million! She also says she's not used to being treated this well, she said she's dated some jerks in the past. All I can be is myself.

pssst -- she digs ya.

bru87tr
03-06-2006, 03:11 PM
sounds like you got it made!

not to long prob till you can introduce some anal. lol :)

Ally_Kat
03-06-2006, 03:16 PM
sounds like you got it made!

not to long prob till you can introduce some anal. lol :)

esp if tequila is involved!

blonddgirl777
03-06-2006, 08:24 PM
esp if tequila is involved!

Keep talking... ??? :p

bru87tr
03-06-2006, 09:12 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/12295492/FSA-_Lilou.wmv

NATEDOG001976
03-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Thank you all for all you're advice on this topic. This topic has become very popular..lol Man, I mis her..it must be love!

NATEDOG001976
03-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Ok, I have a question!

As you all know I'm having a blast with this girl. Great Dates, Sex, Conversation, holding her in my arms, fun ect. Is 3 weeks to soon to tell her I only want to see her from now on? I think she feels the same, but any advice would be great. You guys have not let me down yet..so fire away!

bru87tr
03-08-2006, 11:12 AM
as long as shes into it, why not ?

I will say though, relationships that move too fast are not good. your doing everything now and could burn out the relationship early.

it depends on the individuals but I have found relationships that are very involving and very intense, intimate early on can show problems later on down the road.

but on that same note.... its hard to slow something like this down when its so great for both parties. been there, done that! so I say go with the flow and let it take you down that road. good or bad, if it lasts or doesnt last...... either way some excellent memories will be made! :)

when its that good and that intense there is no stopping that love train dude! again....... been there.

now party on !

blonddgirl777
03-08-2006, 11:32 AM
.... its hard to slow something like this down when its so great for both parties. been there, done that! so I say go with the flow and let it take you down that road. good or bad, if it lasts or doesnt last...... either way some excellent memories will be made! :)

when its that good and that intense there is no stopping that love train dude! again....... been there.

now party on !

I agree with that... if you are happy with each other, why would you 2 seek elswhere (for now)?
Plus with all those deseases out there... "exclusivity" ain't a bad thing at all!

Jérôme Frenchise
03-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Ok, I have a question!

Is 3 weeks to soon to tell her I only want to see her from now on?

I think you shouldn't talk about that at all. I know it's easy to tell when you aren't part of it, but if I were you I wouldn't make projections any further than mid-term, not only because, as you say, it's just been started for three weeks, but also because you never know, really.
Anyway, your problem is a damn fine one to have, you lucky one! ;)

NATEDOG001976
03-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, maybe I'll just wait a little bit and let stuff work it self out. Plus, maybe she will bring it up first, and that's always good.

Lindsay Lohan
03-09-2006, 11:28 AM
the best nite of MY life was when i first saw Bob's pix...i lost my heart to him rite then and there! :)

love ya babe!

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
... Anyway, your problem is a damn fine one to have, you lucky one! ;)

Listen to an expert by blood!
The French man has spoken... :p

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah, maybe I'll just wait a little bit and let stuff work it self out. Plus, maybe she will bring it up first, and that's always good.

My bet is that it will come up by itself since you 2 are already on the same wavelenght on many other things...

Keep us posted!

Jérôme Frenchise
03-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Listen to an expert by blood!
The French man has spoken... :p

:o I wish there were a SMACK smilie. :)

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 01:52 PM
:o I wish there were a SMACK smilie. :)

Now Jérôme, I noticed a difference in dating "policies" between the Americans and us, here in Quebec.

Here, when 2 people are dating each other; having sex and ESPECIALLY great intimacy, they want exclusivity right away. If a girl finds out that he's sleeping with other ones at the same time, she'll get pissed and move on...

I have a feeling that it's like that in France too (Am I wrong)?

Although a couple years ago, was in Paris and saw "Greg. le Millionaire" and I thought; are we the only ones who don't really care about those reallity shows where someone has to decide on who they love etc...

I guess we prefer to listen to our gut feelings, rather than thinking about all "pros and cons"?
Wich is much more romantic, when it comes from the heart...

Jérôme Frenchise
03-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Now Jérôme, I noticed a difference in dating "policies" between the Americans and us, here in Quebec.

Here, when 2 people are dating each other; having sex and ESPECIALLY great intimacy, they want exclusivity right away. If a girl finds out that he's sleeping with other ones at the same time, she'll get pissed and move on...

I have a feeling that it's like that in France too (Am I wrong)?

Although a couple years ago, was in Paris and saw "Greg. le Millionaire" and I thought; are we the only ones who don't really care about those reallity shows where someone has to decide on who they love etc...

I guess we prefer to listen to our gut feelings, rather than thinking about all "pros and cons"?
Wich is much more romantic, when it comes from the heart...

I think you're right about women's need for exclusivity being the same here as in North America. Well, after my own experience, and other people's stories I've heard.
I remember leaving a girlfriend in 2003, in the north. She called me on my first day back to school and, as I was taking ice cubes out of my fridge to put into my drink, she got like wild because she thought I was not alone... I didn't really care about what she might think (I wasn't hooked to her like she was to me), but I insisted there was no other girl with me, which was true and she apparently wouldn't believe... Some other ones will ask me about other girls, some others won't, for whatever reasons, if not because they don't want to get hooked, just like I don't want to either. Why bother about anything when all you want is sin?... Anyway. Each time I've left a g/f up there in the north, they always were inquisitive. Well, I must admit they had reasons for that. :D

Yet, here in Haute-Savoie, girls do not care that much at all. I will come home with them (er... once at a time :D) around the middle of the night on a Friday or Saturday night, and they don't give a damn whether So and So still slips under my sheets or not; in fact, they more or less already know each others, and I wonder if there isn't a kind of dare between them. Like: "Hey, I've been there too, little one, so shut up." :D
Of course I'm not talking about chicks by the hundreds...
I couldn't really compare American and European ways, as there are differences inside the same country that I've noticed.
As for "Greg the brainless millionaire", BG, my dear, it's only "reality" TV. That is, as far from reality as TV programs can be. ;)

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 08:37 PM
... Friday or Saturday night, and they don't give a damn whether So and So still slips under my sheets or not; in fact, they more or less already know each others, and I wonder if there isn't a kind of dare between them....

I totally understand one night stands and fuck buddies etc... but I think (I could be wrong) that our fellow Nate might be on to something a little more serious (or deep) here?

bru87tr
03-09-2006, 08:40 PM
he's doomed...lol :)

NATEDOG001976
03-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I totally understand one night stands and fuck buddies etc... but I think (I could be wrong) that our fellow Nate might be on to something a little more serious (or deep) here?

I have a good feeling about her, we have great chemistry...like none I've ever felt before.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-10-2006, 01:21 PM

You're right, BG, I'm off topic. :o This isn't about living in the fast line (la vie de patachon...). :D

Best of luck to you, Nate. ;)

blonddgirl777
03-10-2006, 01:26 PM
he's doomed...lol :)

Haaaa yooouuuuu...!!!! :mad:
L.O.L. ;)

blonddgirl777
03-10-2006, 01:27 PM
... (la vie de patachon...)...

Never heard that one...
L.O.L.!

bru87tr
03-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Haaaa yooouuuuu...!!!! :mad:
L.O.L. ;)

us men are so weak.... and blind! :)

blonddgirl777
03-10-2006, 01:43 PM
us men are so weak.... and blind! :)

Blind?... not when it comes to eying a babe on the streets!
(My husband can spot a blond 10 miles in advance) L.O.L.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Never heard that one...
L.O.L.!

Ha! Ha! "Living in the fast lane" is not exactly an equivalent, though. "Une vie de patachon" means a dissolute life, filled with pretty loose party times. :)

Bourvil sang a song about "la vie de pata-patachon". A great one. :cool:

C’est la vie de bohème, la vie sans façons,
La vie de garçon,
La vie de pata-patachon,
C’est la vie que l’on aime quand on a 20 ans,
Mais que nous menons d’puis longtemps.
Nous n’avons pas de galette mais qu'est-ce que ça fout.
On fait des dettes partout, partout.
Mais on chante quand même la nuit et le jour,
Vive la bohème et l’amour.

Cette mansarde divine où l’on a deux ateliers,
Nous sert aussi de cuisine et de chambre a coucher.
Nous n'y faisons le ménage, qu’une fois tous les 6 mois,
Le jour ou l’on déménage à la cloche de bois.
Chaque fois qu’une conquête vient m'accompagner,
Toute la nuit je m'embête seul dans l’escalier
Mais tu deviendras, j’espère plus connu que Picasso
Et beaucoup plus populaire que Victor Hugo.

La vie de garçon, la vie de pata-patachon,
C’est la vie que l’on aime quand on a 20 ans
Mais que nous menons d’puis longtemps.
Nous n’avons pas de galette mais quesque ca fout.
On fait des dettes partout, partout.
Et l'on chante quand même la nuit et le jour
Vive la bohème et l’amour.

AhAhAhAhAh ! ! ! ! Quelle vie alors !
C’est la vie de bohème !
On r’met ca c’est trop joli
Allons-y !
Allez chef !

La vie de garçon, la vie de pata-patachon,
C’est la vie que l’on aime quand on a 20 ans
Mais que nous menons d’puis longtemps (...)

It's got a bit old (a duet from the late 50s with G. Guetary...), but the way Bourvil pronounces the word "patachon" makes the song worth it just by itself. :D

bru87tr
03-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Blind?... not when it comes to eying a babe on the streets!
(My husband can spot a blond 10 miles in advance) L.O.L.

blind to love, not to spotting a hot chick!!! you try walking around with a dick and see what its like. :) sometimes its not all fun having to look at every girl that walks by ya. the neck gets tired! lol :)

Warham
03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
I have a good feeling about her, we have great chemistry...like none I've ever felt before.

Don't worry. It'll pass after awhile. lol :D

NATEDOG001976
03-10-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm throwing all that crap out the window about screwing on the first date. This was my first time I've ever had sex this quick with a girl, we click great. The stars were shining down on us that night, same birthday? when the fuck does that happen? I never believed in fate in the past, I'm starting to now. I've always said quality is better than quanity. Damm I feel good, I'm gonna get tanked tonight...she comes home on Sunday (can't wait!)

NATEDOG001976
03-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Wow, She called me from Mazatlan, Mexico last night! I'm flattered and blown away!

Millermoos
03-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Great that she called you. Most of my friends are happy in their relationships and they have been for along time together so I don't believe the so called ' love relationship pessimists' everybody is different but one thing I will say is that I will not go out with a French Man. The french have invented the word ' affair '. I would not trust a french man in a million years maybe cos I am Brit I keep the French as friends not lovers or patners.I had a french boyfriend and he was an arrogant asshole. I dumped him he was so shocked when I dumped him he told me that no one showed him the door before. I told him their is always a first time honey, you can learn from the experience.
It's one thing if all the parties involved know what's going on they agree to it, another doing it behind someones back. I definitely believe in the phrase what goes around comes around.Sopranos Style.
I don't know how many guys I have met who where screwing around and when it finally happened that they fell in love and they find out that their special chick was doing the same to them, it was a big shock to their emotional self and ego some of them did not recover and become pessimistic loosers.
Enjoy the ride Nat.
m

Jérôme Frenchise
03-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Millermoos
one thing I will say is that I will not go out with a French Man. The french have invented the word ' affair '. I would not trust a french man in a million years maybe cos I am Brit I keep the French as friends not lovers or patners.I had a french boyfriend and he was an arrogant asshole.

I have to disagree with you here. Not that I care about my fellow countrymen at all, but...
Just because you once had a b/f who happened to be French doesn't mean you can state all his fellow countrymen are the same.
I had a Scottish g/f 8 years ago, but I never concluded that all Scotch girls were great.
You, a great traveller... How can you say such things? :p

blonddgirl777
03-13-2006, 05:30 PM
... I am Brit I keep the French as friends not lovers or patners...

Too bad...
Your lost! :o

blonddgirl777
03-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Wow, She called me from Mazatlan, Mexico last night! I'm flattered and blown away!

This is LOVE Nate, I tell ya... LOOOOOVE!!! :D :lookie: :xmas: :yankeeros

blonddgirl777
03-13-2006, 05:33 PM
... The stars were shining down on us that night, same birthday? when the fuck does that happen? I never believed in fate in the past, I'm starting to now....

This is soooo cute!
I'm totally diggin' this... :p

NATEDOG001976
03-13-2006, 07:38 PM
This is soooo cute!
I'm totally diggin' this... :p

Wow, she came over after she got back from her trip and we hung out. All I can is wow, wow, and holy shit wow!

Millermoos
03-14-2006, 05:47 AM
I was just pulling your leg Jerome, I just wanted to see your reply!!! I am bit naughty.
M.

blonddgirl777
03-14-2006, 09:01 AM
I was just pulling your leg Jerome, I just wanted to see your reply!!! I am bit naughty.
M.

Are you teasing the French man?
You know what "they" are capable of... L.O.L. :p

bastardog
03-14-2006, 09:31 AM
living in the fast line (la vie de patachon...).

Same as living "la vida loca" ?

Millermoos
03-14-2006, 10:07 AM
or La Dolce VIta!

A Brit teasing a French man, I wonder what will happen....
I am no Dita Von Teese but I love the Art of Tease.....
By the way I call the art of burlesque a crafty way of making money instead of saying stripping.
Millermoos

blonddgirl777
03-14-2006, 11:24 AM
... I call the art of burlesque a crafty way of making money instead of saying stripping.
Millermoos

Agreed 100%!
Same for Fetish Mistress...

Strippers with "an edge"

Jérôme Frenchise
03-14-2006, 12:07 PM
M.

:) You're a very skillful tease, then. A bit naughty? Well, I'm not surprised, as English roses are all hard to handle. With so many thorns...
Just kidding. :D

Er... No, that's true! :p

A Brit teasing a French man, I wonder what will happen....
I am no Dita Von Teese but I love the Art of Tease.....
Millermoos

A Master of Art of Tease. But, you know, the only thing that bugs me in criticizing the French is... I'm one! So if you generalize I automatically wind up in the same basket.

By the way... :D
If I hadn't been in Britain many times, I would believe that all English young ladies all have a large turned-up nose and... big feet!
Of course, when I first set foot in England, the first thing I did was checking out girls's noses and feet.
In fact, that's the only reason why French guys are said to be arrogant: whenever they come to GB, they keep looking at girls's noses and feet, so that they think the guys are looking at them up and down... ;)

Jérôme Frenchise
03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
You know what "they" are capable of... L.O.L. :p

Yes, don't tease a French man or you'll end up chewing raw snails and frogs for every meal in dark and wet catacombs. :mad:
Don't tease the French man, tabarnac', by Teutates! Cock-a-doodle-dooooooo! :cool:

Jérôme Frenchise
03-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
Same as living "la vida loca" ?

Maybe. Unfortunately, I've lent my Spanish-French dictionary so I can't check it out.
But the life of a "patachon" must be the last in its kind in the world, as the French are the coarsest people on earth. ;)

blonddgirl777
03-14-2006, 12:38 PM
life of a "patachon"...

En Québecois;
"Fourer à gauche pis à droite"... :eek:

Jérôme Frenchise
03-14-2006, 01:19 PM
En Québecois;
"Fourer à gauche pis à droite"... :eek:

I admire the phrases you use in Quebec. And Joual seems to be a pure marvel. There's something here to be proud of, among others. :)

But "la vie de patachon" is more about a life that defies conventions in general.
"Fourer à gauche pis à droite" sounds great, very direct as usual in Quebec. But it's only about sex life. Then you'd say "papillonner" here, which is very formal, or "fourrailler à droite, à gauche" which looks a lot like what you say in Quebec.

I've just found Bourvil's song "C'est la vie de Boheme". I could upload it and post it here. It's got old, but it's mostly about Bourvil's voice and way of singing. :cool:

blonddgirl777
03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I just read it on page 5...
Cool lyrics!
I will look it up, to hear the melody (I never heard of Bouvril).

Jérôme Frenchise
03-14-2006, 05:07 PM
I just read it on page 5...
Cool lyrics!
I will look it up, to hear the melody (I never heard of Bouvril).

Oh, BG... :confused: Bourvil... "La Traversée de Paris" (with Jean Gabin), "La Grande Vadrouille" (the biggest success in French cinema ever, since 1963), "Le Cercle Rouge", "La Jument Verte" (a very controversial film in the end of the 60s, very tough and gawdy), and many more...
He was one of our most popular actors (I know it's just French, but...), and he still is. He was a very successful singer too ("Salade de fruits", "La Tacatactactique du Gendarme" - no, no misprint here :)), he sang both tender and funny tunes. He's like an institution here.
You have to see "La Grande Vadrouille", it's a must's must. :cool:

blonddgirl777
03-14-2006, 07:39 PM
... You have to see "La Grande Vadrouille", it's a must's must. :cool:

I will certainly check it out and give you my report... teacher! :p

Hey... do you know "Plume Latraverse"???
The king of joual... check him out...

Millermoos
03-15-2006, 08:46 AM
English roses are all hard to handle. With so many thorns...

But the roses are so beautiful and their perfume ah... what can I say .... can send man wild with desire, that they are worth any thorn they may contain.
M.

Millermoos
03-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Decalogue by Krzysztof Kieslowski that's what I saw yesterday at the cinema, not all of them naturally just 1 and 2. Just brilliant.
M.

blonddgirl777
03-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Yakkee Roses are "easy"... L.O.L. :rolleyes: :cool:

NATEDOG001976
03-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Update********

Ok, she came back from Mexico on Sunday. She stayed the night on Sunday and Monday night (yes we had fun..lol) She even bought me dinner on Monday night!. I think she really, really likes me, and I like her. Wow, it's amazing! Life is good!

Jérôme Frenchise
03-15-2006, 12:20 PM
I will certainly check it out and give you my report... teacher! :p

Hey... do you know "Plume Latraverse"???
The king of joual... check him out...

I count on your report! :cool:

Plume Latraverse... King of joual... I've got to look for some! :)

Jérôme Frenchise
03-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Update********

Ok, she came back from Mexico on Sunday. She stayed the night on Sunday and Monday night (yes we had fun..lol) She even bought me dinner on Monday night!. I think she really, really likes me, and I like her. Wow, it's amazing! Life is good!

That's great Nate. It all sounds perfect. Keep on walking on the lucky side. All lights are green! :D

Jérôme Frenchise
03-15-2006, 12:59 PM
English roses are all hard to handle. With so many thorns...

But the roses are so beautiful and their perfume ah... what can I say .... can send man wild with desire, that they are worth any thorn they may contain.
M.

:) All right, I surrender... I can't act the boor too long, or I end up forgetting it's fake and carry on in real life. :D

:yankeeros

All women are roses. Even the mean ones, but they are rotten from the heart and somehow stink.
The good-hearted desserve the best of love. Their scent has to be desserved, taken care of, praised, complimented, loved like no other. Not like the neighbour's. :D
I guess the rose you choose (well, in fact they will choose you most of the time) must be "something". It seems that Nate is right into it by now. So fine. Ah, to be in love, so nice a problem to have! :cool:
The thorns... it's men, on the contrary, who are more often harsh. Whenever there's a bug somewhere you can bet it's a man's fault, if you search well. I don't dig the macho thing too much. Except for kidding. ;)

Jérôme Frenchise
03-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Yakkee Roses are "easy"... L.O.L. :rolleyes: :cool:

The reputation hasn't really crossed the Atlantic... otherwise, there'd have been a few more millions of... French immigrants in the States. Baaah! Tons of extra stinking stinking cheese and legions of moaners! :mad:

blonddgirl777
03-15-2006, 02:26 PM
:) All right, I surrender... I can't act the boor too long, or I end up forgetting it's fake and carry on in real life. :D

:yankeeros

All women are roses. Even the mean ones, but they are rotten from the heart and somehow stink.
The good-hearted desserve the best of love. Their scent has to be desserved, taken care of, praised, complimented, loved like no other. Not like the neighbour's. :D
I guess the rose you choose (well, in fact they will choose you most of the time) must be "something". It seems that Nate is right into it by now. So fine. Ah, to be in love, so nice a problem to have! :cool:
The thorns... it's men, on the contrary, who are more often harsh. Whenever there's a bug somewhere you can bet it's a man's fault, if you search well. I don't dig the macho thing too much. Except for kidding. ;)

WOW!!! :)

Millermoos
03-16-2006, 07:45 AM
The good-hearted desserve the best of love. Their scent has to be desserved, taken care of, praised, complimented, loved like no other. Not like the neighbour's.
I guess the rose you choose (well, in fact they will choose you most of the time) must be "something". It seems that Nate is right into it by now. So fine. Ah, to be in love, so nice a problem to have!
The thorns... it's men, on the contrary, who are more often harsh. Whenever there's a bug somewhere you can bet it's a man's fault, if you search well. I don't dig the macho thing too much. Except for kidding.

Really nice reply Jerome.
Nice rose to.
Yes to be in love it is nice!!! I hope things will go well for Nate.

NATEDOG001976
03-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Well, things are going great. It's almost been a month now. My friends really think she's cool, and of the friends of hers that I've met think I'm cool too. Guys, I'm going to marry this girl, I just know it!

Warham
03-21-2006, 04:54 PM
How old is this girl, by chance?

NATEDOG001976
03-21-2006, 06:42 PM
She's 22 and I'm 30.

blonddgirl777
03-22-2006, 08:18 PM
... Guys, I'm going to marry this girl, I just know it!

This thread is getting better and better... I am soooo loving it! :D
All I can say is "when you know... YOU KNOW"...

NATEDOG001976
03-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Yes, Life is good. We get along great and the Sex, oh my...the sex is great too. Bonus!!!

blonddgirl777
03-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Judging by the popularity of this thread, I guess we can say that we like "reality threads"!

bantonelli
03-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Now Nate.....Most Important Question of All....(Drumroll)....(did anyone ask this already???)

Does Your Future Ex-Wife Dig DIAMOND DAVE???????????

NATEDOG001976
03-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Now Nate.....Most Important Question of All....(Drumroll)....(did anyone ask this already???)

Does Your Future Ex-Wife Dig DIAMOND DAVE???????????

lol, she is only 22...but I'm slowly getting her into classic VH!

Warham
03-26-2006, 10:46 AM

It'll take some time to mold her into a classic VH fan.

22 years olds...::sigh::

bantonelli
03-28-2006, 11:48 PM
We need to see a picture of this Future "Mrs. NateDogg001976"

Jérôme Frenchise
03-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Absolutely. A pic of her cannot not be posted after having us all drool for that long! :mad:

NATEDOG001976
03-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Ok, I gotta get a picture taken of us first.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-29-2006, 10:58 AM

You betcha. :mad:

blonddgirl777
04-02-2006, 11:54 AM

It is better to have someone not knowing about VH and getting into it than to get one that is simply not interested or worst... being into new "Spammy" VH !!!

blonddgirl777
04-02-2006, 11:56 AM

I would make sure that she agrees on having a picture of her on the net... :)

I'm sure she is very pretty!

NATEDOG001976
04-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Update******

Over a month of dating now, things are great. We see each other at least 3 times a week and I'm slowly starting to meet her friends and will meet her parents at her college graduation next month. Still gotta get a pic.

Jérôme Frenchise
04-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Still gotta get a pic.

Still gotta... :mad:

;)

blonddgirl777
04-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Still gotta... :mad:

;)

L.O.L.

I really wish I could see a pic. too but sometimes, some things should remain private... :cool:

NATEDOG001976
05-12-2006, 08:08 AM
3 months!!! Still going strong!

Northern Girl
05-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Good for you! I'm sure your kids will love the story of your first date. :D

Millermoos
05-15-2006, 08:32 AM
If a guy got to "have a girl" too fast, he would never consider her for a serious relationship.
She had to pretend that she was that prude who won't "do that", unless he almost had a ring to offer...

I am not sure having loads of sex with different patners or to soon is good either I mean over here I met quite a few guys that if you did not go to bed before the second date they dumped you because they can get it so easily some where else. But my point is would you go out with someone who can't be bother to wait a little longer?I mean if it is just for fun great but if you are looking for a serious relationship I don't think so.

Millermoos
05-15-2006, 08:35 AM
I don't think there is anything worst than "Spammy" VH .

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Ahh fuck, she broke it off, I feel like shit. "She said it is not working" this comming after meeting her parents and going to her college graduation and party. She gave some lame thing like "I just don't feel the same anymore like I did" What the fuck? Man, If anyone can make me feel better, please give me some advice. Should I take her bad if she comes back?

This is the worst i've ever felt in my life.

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh Nate! I didn't want to say anything because you seemed so happy; but I could have predicted this. 22 year old girls do not know what they want. Try a 32-year old instead. ;)

DO NOT TAKE HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jérôme Frenchise
05-18-2006, 01:36 PM
What the fuck? Man, If anyone can make me feel better, please give me some advice. Should I take her bad if she comes back?

This is the worst i've ever felt in my life.

Damn, I sympathize, Nate... I think NG is right, but I know that it's much easier to give advice than make things work.
At best, she could come back to you, at worst she wouldn't, and in the middle she could take a while and think it all over.
But for the time being, you'll be crossing wild waters, anyway, let's be realistic. However long it takes her to change her unsettled mind - or not. You'll be obsessed for some time, for sure; what's for sure is the ball is in her racket: whatever change that may come, she has to bring it on.
Meanwhile, all I can advise you is to be strong, get as busy as you can for a while...
Cheers, Nate! :bottle:

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 03:08 PM
She wants to meet because she feels bad it happend over the phone. I said please don't contact me anymore, I have to move on, no friends, no nothing!

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 03:28 PM
It may not feel like it right now, but it gets a little easier every day; and before you know it, you won't even think about her. :)

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 03:41 PM
It may not feel like it right now, but it gets a little easier every day; and before you know it, you won't even think about her. :)

I Feel like shit. I threw up at work last night, broke down and cried in the bathroom. I had to leave her a message. I said "We can't meet, I would be too hard, we can't talk anymore to. I can't believe you pretended, you should be ashamed of yourself, you will realize this down the road that you threw away a good thing. I hope you are happy cause I will be"

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I Feel like shit. I threw up at work last night, broke down and cried in the bathroom. I had to leave her a message. I said "We can't meet, I would be too hard, we can't talk anymore to. I can't believe you pretended, you should be ashamed of yourself, you will realize this down the road that you threw away a good thing. I hope you are happy cause I will be"

You are doing the right thing for yourself. I wouldn't even talk to her either. I've been in this situation where I still had to see the guy at work everyday. Took a lot of time and some Prozac :D because it was always in my face. The girl he cheated with was my best friend and she worked there too. Nice! Yeah, it's much easier if you never have to see her again.

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
And...it's good to have your heart broken at least once...it will make you appreciate the RIGHT girl all that much more when you meet her.

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 04:10 PM
And...it's good to have your heart broken at least once...it will make you appreciate the RIGHT girl all that much more when you meet her.

It's been broken more than once, I think it's gone now. This was like are first small fight, what the hell, is there something wrong with me? I feel so numb, I feel sick again.

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 04:23 PM
It's been broken more than once, I think it's gone now. This was like are first small fight, what the hell, is there something wrong with me? I feel so numb, I feel sick again.

A small fight? So, was it a fight, or did she say it was over?

OK, I'm going to contradict myself right now and say maybe you should meet with her one time and get some answers. You sound like you are in shock and you had no idea it was coming. If you don't really know her reasons, you will always wonder and blame yourself.

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 04:51 PM
It's over, she said it was not working out. She gave some lame answers, no need to meet.

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 04:52 PM
She said she does not feel the same as she did. So it's her, most likely her age.

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, then it IS her and don't wonder what is wrong with you! Honestly, I think she met someone else. You are better off without her.

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Oh well, work should be a little easier tonight. Fuck, this is hard.

Northern Girl
05-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Hang in there, Nate. It will get better. It wasn't meant to be for a reason. :)

blonddgirl777
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
She said she does not feel the same as she did. So it's her, most likely her age.

Whatever it is... IF she finds that she is in love with you as much as you deserve her to be,
SHE WILL come back to you...
I wouldn't worry. ;)

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 07:49 PM
As of 2 weeks ago we were "offically" a couple. Don't couples work things out, instead of just dropping them?

blonddgirl777
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Hang in there, Nate. It will get better. It wasn't meant to be for a reason. :)

And this is so true!
If it wasn't meant to be, it is for a reason that you might not know right away...
But in times, you will.

blonddgirl777
05-18-2006, 07:54 PM
As of 2 weeks ago we were "offically" a couple. Don't couples work things out, instead of just dropping them?

That's it, if she really "feels" like a couple, if those where not just words...
She should call you back right?

She already knows that you are "sad and lonely", I say now, let HER do the move (or not)...???

NATEDOG001976
05-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Were not getting back together I think, if that's the way she deals with problems then it's for the best.

franksters
05-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Were not getting back together I think, if that's the way she deals with problems then it's for the best.

Now, that's the spirit!!!

NATEDOG001976
05-19-2006, 05:27 PM
It's over, we ended it civil though, which is good. She's too young to deal with conflict in a relationship, so i guess i found that out early on. I'll be ok.

Psychologists say that despite our vulnerability, and despite the pain we may regularly suffer when we lose love, we are much better off than the people who are unable to develop deep and meaningful relationships.

NATEDOG001976
05-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Well since we split i've gotten text messages from her like "I already miss you" and "I think it just hit me" Is this mean she will come crawling back??

Jérôme Frenchise
05-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Nate, let her make steps, if she's really willing to... Take enough time before you know what to think.
I know it's easy to tell (I wouldn't be less worried if I were you), but it seems to be reasonable not to shift right away.

As you say in English "[I]A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.[I/]"
In French: "One 'here's for you' is better than two 'you'll get it'". :cool:

franksters
05-21-2006, 08:47 PM
take it easy, get yourself another girl you're young and there are all kinds just around the corner...

once you'll be with someone else you'll forget about it,actually her message will bother you!

Ally_Kat
05-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Warham
It'll take some time to mold her into a classic VH fan.

22 years olds...::sigh::

Hey now! :p

Ally_Kat
05-21-2006, 11:11 PM
22 year old girls do not know what they want.

Hey now, some of us do.

But Natedog, you need to look at what kind of 22-year-old she is. If she just graduated college, lived with her parents all her life, is now just embarking out on her own in a career...she might be scared.

Does that justify what she did? No. I was at that point last year and I didn't ditch my man (who is about your age) because of it.

If she tries to get back with you, just tell her you though she was more mature than this and that she really hurt you. And then forget it. Not all young 20-somethings are like this but apparently she's still teetering in her adolescence.

But it has nothing to do with you, hun. You can't control how other people react to situations.

NATEDOG001976
05-21-2006, 11:15 PM
She says she just does not fel the same. Man, so sudden. I may just ignore her now.

Ally_Kat
05-22-2006, 12:47 AM
She says she just does not fel the same. Man, so sudden. I may just ignore her now.

Yeah, just walk away at this point. But txting you like she is, she's sending confusing signals. If she continues that, just send her a message back that you're not a kid from college but an adult and leave it at that.

She doesn't sounds like she's mature enought to be trustworthy

I'm sorry hun.

Northern Girl
05-22-2006, 07:55 AM
Hey now, some of us do.

Sorry, Ally, I was being flippant. You seem very smart and mature for your age, however:

I don't think anyone, male or female, really knows at that point. How many times did you change your major? At least once, I bet.

I think everyone needs to live on their own for a couple years at least to really know who they are and what they want out of life. You may think you know, but you really don't until you make all your own decisions without anyone looking over your shoulder - especially that mom person that rolls her eyes because you want to eat ice cream for dinner.

I especially don't think anyone should be getting married in their early 20's. Man, I've changed so much since my 20's, I'd more than likely be divorced now if I had done it - just like 60 percent of the population. :(

Nate, I think you and this girl are at two different stages in your life; and she is definitely not ready for a serious relationship. Scrape your broken heart up off the floor and considering it a learning experience. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

NATEDOG001976
05-23-2006, 03:18 AM
I pretty much told her all I can be is with her or not with her. It would be to hard on me to be just friends. I hope I'm not a jerk for saying that.

NATEDOG001976
05-23-2006, 09:15 PM
All contact has been broken, I had to end all talking, otherwise i will not heal. I could not handle it anymore, she will realize what she fucked up in time.

blonddgirl777
05-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by franksters
Now, that's the spirit!!!

Shit!
Someone could stick a pack of cigarettes in between your sig.'s girl's legs!!! :confused:

blonddgirl777
05-23-2006, 11:07 PM
All contact has been broken, I had to end all talking, otherwise i will not heal. I could not handle it anymore, she will realize what she fucked up in time.

Too bad but now, you have to think about moving on...
I am sure you will find a beautiful girl (in every ways) that will love you as much as you will love her! ;)

Ally_Kat
05-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Sorry, Ally, I was being flippant. You seem very smart and mature for your age, however:

I don't think anyone, male or female, really knows at that point. How many times did you change your major? At least once, I bet.

Actually, I never changed it. I picked my major out senior year of high school and I got my degree in it. I got the degree in Journalism because I'm a writer -- that's what I am first and foremost and they didn't have a creative writing degree.

Right now I'm doing the masters in Education, but that's pretty much because I wanted to double major and never really took the initiative when I was undergrad. They had me taking so many classes already just to graduate and I was so busy with writing this thing and that thing for the school newspaper or the magazine or for personal works that an extra 45 credits didn't seem worth it to me for a BA degree. But now if those 45 credits were after the fact and gave me a MA or MSed degree...well then, I'm higher on the educational food chain with that extra degree.

But I'm weird and I've pretty much accepted that. I've pretty much had one solid goal since I was little, which is to write a published novel one day. But then you can't survive here long being a starving artist, so I need something to pay the bills. I love kids and who else can teach Writing Workshop better than someone who has been obsessed with writing since forever? Plus that job is always there, it pays decent, and you're taken care of when you retire.

But like I said, I'm weird. I had to do a lot of soul-searching when I was younger because I've had a lot of crappy things happen in my life and the one thing I learned is that people over-analyze way too much into this "who am I", "what am I doing", and this "what is my purpose here" bullshit. All you need to do is figure out what you enjoy to do and what you are good at. Figure out a way you can make money from this and survive. If you can't, find something you are okay with and make sure to include that thing you enjoy/are good at somehow in your life and never cut the time devoted to it. Have your friends. Have your life outside your place of work, outside of your house, your family, your obligations. And if you still can't shake those feelings, take up something. Learn how to do something you've always wondered how to do. Knitting, print making, trigonometry, karate, whatever you want. The accomplishments you achieve will make you feel better about yourself.

Ally_Kat
05-23-2006, 11:56 PM
And what's with the parents and the ice cream? That's the 3rd time I heard it today.

Am I the only one who had parents who didn't give a flip if what you ate as long as you did and it wasn't that much? Hell, ice cream for dinner is what happened(s) on pick-and-peck nights when ice cream has been on sale for 3 weeks straight at different stores. This happens here more often then you would think.

ALinChainz
05-23-2006, 11:57 PM
You don't sound weird to me ... at all.

Northern Girl
05-24-2006, 09:15 AM
And what's with the parents and the ice cream? That's the 3rd time I heard it today.

Am I the only one who had parents who didn't give a flip if what you ate as long as you did and it wasn't that much? Hell, ice cream for dinner is what happened(s) on pick-and-peck nights when ice cream has been on sale for 3 weeks straight at different stores. This happens here more often then you would think.

LOL. Don't take me so literally. It just popped into my head. My parents let me do as I please my whole life, but there is still nothing like the feeling of being on your own. I think it is something everyone should experience. :)

Jérôme Frenchise
05-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Shit!
Someone could stick a pack of cigarettes in between your sig.'s girl's legs!!! :confused:

A pack of cigarettes... :D

It isn't exactly what I thought one should stick in there! :p

blonddgirl777
05-24-2006, 10:32 PM
A pack of cigarettes... :D

It isn't exactly what I thought one should stick in there! :p

Franksters told me this, once...
"I don't like it when women have so much space between their legs... so I could stick a pack of gigarettes there, and it would hold by itself..." (as he showed me with his pack).

But look at his signature now!
L.M.A.O.

franksters
05-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi BG, long time I haven't seen you over here!!! busy busy!!!

a small pack would actually fit on this one, which is ok...but the whole thing about this picture is the scenery...Babahahahab abab!!!

Quote by DLR ''you dirty little slut!''

BITEYOASS
05-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Ok, last night was my first Friday night off in a long time (with-out taking vacation, I now get Friday's off) First off, me and my friends go to a karaoke bar and get drunk. Next we win $200 bucks in pull tabs. Next, I meet a total smart sexy girl, who had the same birth day as me. To top it off I got laid!

Does it all go downhill from here? lol

Well is it a boy or a girl, watch out for those mood swings she'll have. And how much money have you spent on her maternity clothes? :D

blonddgirl777
05-25-2006, 11:57 PM
... the whole thing about this picture is the scenery...

I agree... the photographer made sure to crop the "useless" parts of it... :o

Jérôme Frenchise
05-26-2006, 12:42 PM
But look at his signature now!
L.M.A.O.

I've REALLY been looking at it, you know...
But as far as sticking something in there, I just never thought of a pack of fags. :D

Jérôme Frenchise
05-26-2006, 12:44 PM
...but the whole thing about this picture is the scenery...Babahahahab abab!!!

What scenery?... :confused:

;)

blonddgirl777
05-27-2006, 01:42 PM
What scenery?... :confused:

;)

If you look at it fast... it looks like a dump (Franksters is a trashy one :p ) but it is the desert.

NATEDOG001976
06-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Ok, well we had a face to face talk after 3 weeks of not seeing each other. We decided that we will start dating again and see how thing go from here. We both decided that thing were moving too fast and that we were going to talk things out better with each other wen we have any problems. oh ya, she stayed over last night too, good stuff!

Ally_Kat
06-06-2006, 09:09 PM
So things were going too fast but she stayed the night?

That doesn't make sense in my book.

NATEDOG001976
06-06-2006, 09:40 PM
So things were going too fast but she stayed the night?

That doesn't make sense in my book.

Well see what happens, relationships take work.

Ally_Kat
06-07-2006, 01:13 AM
well, yeah, they take work -- that's why I'm surprised there was the too fast talk and the jump to that

Warham
06-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Sounds confusing...sounds familiar.

NATEDOG001976
06-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Here we go again people. After a week of trying to work things out, she says she does not feel the same anymore. I have never seen a more confused girl in my life, she will be back.