PDA

View Full Version : Ban Flabby-ass Shadow!

THE_ENTIRE_ARMY
02-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Okay Everybody We've seen her Attention Whoring gone on Far Enough, It's time we ban her AGAIN!

Ozzy Fudd
02-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Now why do that. I like Fab .

Pion_Me
02-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Thanks ozzy!:pbut your an army of one!:p

Unchainme
02-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Pion_Me
Thanks ozzy!:pbut your an army of one!:p

LMAO.

Ozzy Fudd
02-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Pion_Me
but your an army of one!:p

I have been called that many times.:D

MAX
02-28-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
I have been called that many times.:D

Along with "idiot," "dork" and I'm sure far worse. :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
02-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey, Ozzy deserves respect right? He's the brother of the VERY FIRST ROTH ARMY LADY! (http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=143)

Golden AWe
02-28-2006, 10:15 AM
steve savicki and his theories on history and cuntspiracies pt. 28890

steve, why not post about tractors for change?

or hamburgers? flabby and combine like them! you might get yourself a friend!

CUTE!

Fabulous Shadow
02-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Along with "idiot," "dork" and I'm sure far worse. :rolleyes:

Oh Max... Are you gonna turn on Oz too now? Grow up PUNK! This aint kindergarten. You don't have to hate everyone who doesn't run in your circle. Besides~ Why does a GLADIATOR need everyone in his corner? I thought Gladiators stood alone. What a fat ass faggot you are.

Dave's Bitch
02-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by THE_ENTIRE_ARMY
Okay Everybody We've seen her Attention Whoring gone on Far Enough, It's time we ban her AGAIN!

Fabulous Shadow
02-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch

Hello little one...;)

Unchainme
02-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch

D.B. you've turned to the dark side. For Shame.

Fabulous Shadow
02-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme

RELAX... Are you guys gonna strong arm this one into the Fab wars too? Has she got the PM yet? Not 2 B friends with me or else? Obviously this younger person is more grown up than alot of the adults here as she follows her own feelings and doesn't succumb to peer pressure. WTG DB! She reminds me of a young Fab!

Stand up for your beliefs even if they go against the grain or in this case... The internet clique aka The 25/8 gang!

BITEYOASS
02-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by THE_ENTIRE_ARMY

Fook off CUNT!

bueno bob
02-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I love the Sheep Pen. Getting our own forum was the best thing that's ever happened to us.

You should all post there more.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Oh who cares? Just ignore her...:rolleyes:

MAX
02-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Oh Max... Are you gonna turn on Oz too now?

Obese Psycho says wha??? :confused:

Grow up PUNK!

Neva!!!

This aint kindergarten.

It isn't? Your grammar and spelling 'tis worse than ANY kind-EE-gartner.

You don't have to hate everyone who doesn't run in your circle.

No, I just think ANYONE who likes you 'tis a fucking moron. Especially those assholes who flip die hard Rothfans shit for not "seeing shows" yet they have an internet hardon for a Hagar loving, moral degenerate, psychotic nut like you. :)

Besides~ Why does a GLADIATOR need everyone in his corner? I thought Gladiators stood alone. What a fat ass faggot you are.

You care waaaaay too much about this "gladiator" thing. It's just a funny little "title" and nothing more.

Again Miss Piglet, my pic has been posted and shared with numerous people within this community over the yeeyas. I've yet to ever hear the words "fat" like you get everyday. I'm unfortunate I guess? Cos I get, cute, sexy, hot, etc.

Are you turning green yet?

Go eat something or stalk someone, maybe you'll feel better. :)

MAX
02-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Oh who cares? Just ignore her...:rolleyes:

Nick, it's difficult to do such a thing.

It's like having a nice party and there's a giant turd floating in the punchbowl.

I mean, it's THERE, everyone both sees and smells it? Kind of hard to pretend it's not floating around.

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Who?

MAX
03-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Who?

Niiiice.

I wish I were as cool hand luke as you. That's why you get paid the big bucks. :cool:

Sorry (again) for this shit Poj, seriously.

Golden AWe
03-01-2006, 01:50 AM
fab hasn't realised all idiots are attacked and mugged here :)

MAX
03-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe

It's difficunt for some to COMBINE the notion. :)

Fabulous Shadow
03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Who?

That's more like it... Thanks... Whateverthefuckyournameis...

Fabulous Shadow
03-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Niiiice.

I wish I were as cool hand luke as you. That's why you get paid the big bucks. :cool:

Sorry (again) for this shit Poj, seriously.

You're sorry? Seriously? YOU are the person who keeps it all going. Carm can't even come in here and post in Main yet alone a friends Birthday thread without you getting all post happy about your hate at him/us. You get as giddy as a kid in a candy shop. We don't care if you hate us. Infact, we hate you too... But WHY do you have a need to keep this bullshit going? Is it because being an bully on a message board is your only way of feeling you stand out, make a difference or have any importance? I think it is.

It can end... NOW
It's simple... SHUT UP... Simply STFU already. Move on. Get over Carm and mw and Fab... FOCUS on the people here that you do like. Pay attention to them. You should know by now that I don't back down to you or to anyone for that matter and while you may think Carmine is an easy target because he plays the "BETTER MAN" and just stays quite about it, every time you call him out, you call me out. GOT IT?
He has never done shit to you or anyone here. You don't like him cuz he likes me... PERIOD. Grow the fuck up and let people chose their own friends. This is a message board, not some fucking CULT... Everyone does not have to get along, everyone does not have to agree and everyone does not have to let YOU decide for THEM who they can hang with on the web. I am getting really sick of you and your way of being. I mean for God's sake... Are we not grown up's here? Do we not have anything that makes us look at the things we say to eachother and think... Ya know... There is another peron on the receiving end of this who is as real as I am... They have a wife/husband, kids, parents, a job, real life stresses and problems... Maybe I am taking this internet bashing a little to far over the thin red line. Maybe I should just enjoy this site for Roth, CVH and the friends I have here. Why do I feel the need to humilate and taunt someone that I have never even met. Can't it PLEASE just end? Here and now?Hate me... Hate us... We can live with that. We can stay away from this site. But as I said before... If you keep it going... I'll be here.

"All cruelty springs from weakness."
(Seneca, 4BC-AD65)

Fabulous Shadow
03-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
It's difficunt for some to COMBINE the notion. :)

So much for your apology to ol' whateverthefuckhisnameis!

Fabulous Shadow
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM

Hi Kewpie! Love the avatar! ;)
A famous and wise man once said, onlt the best are bullied. As is the case around here.

:)

Guitar Shark
03-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Why are the Cavs unable to build a supporting cast around LBJ? :( :confused:

Golden AWe
03-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Kewpie! Love the avatar! ;)
A famous and wise man once said, onlt the best are bullied. As is the case around here.

:)

prove me you'll make it as a dump mistress and i'll start defending you!

ALinChainz
03-01-2006, 03:29 PM
She'll never leave here ... its bullshit ...

How else does she know what's said?

She's a liar ... a pathetic human.

Fabulous Shadow
03-01-2006, 04:44 PM
prove me you'll make it as a dump mistress and i'll start defending you!

Excuse me Kewpie? I do not understand what you're saying.

Fabulous Shadow
03-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
She'll never leave here ... its bullshit ...

How else does she know what's said?

She's a liar ... a pathetic human.

Hi Al... :rolleyes:

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 05:08 PM
The Cavs are unable to build a cast around Lebron...because...I have no idea why...

Larry Hughes SHOULDN'T be the best player they can get...

Unchainme
03-01-2006, 05:38 PM
The Cavs are unable to build a cast around Lebron...because...I have no idea why...

Larry Hughes SHOULDN'T be the best player they can get...

Yeah, Hopefully the cavs will use their picks in this next draft very wisely and get the Scottie Pippen type player that Lebron Needs To succeed.They WILL make the playoffs this year though.

Ozzy Fudd
03-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
I'm proud of her lol:D

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 06:18 PM
We'll see about the Cavs...

the real question that most of you should be talking about...

DAVID HASSELHOFF IS RETURNING AFTER A 6 YEAR ABSENCE TO RECORD SOME TUNES WITH VAN HASSELHOFF!!!

HEIL HASSELHOFF!!!!

http://www.nyvelocity.com/pictures/hoff.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 06:23 PM
It's gonna be so awesome to hear his rendition of "Unchained!"

Guitar Shark
03-01-2006, 06:24 PM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10538/knightrider.jpg

Matt White
03-01-2006, 10:25 PM
I cunt believe the PISTONS & Cavs have NEVER met in the playoffs......

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Really? I don't follow the NBA. But man, that is pretty weird...

Matt White
03-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I was watchin' the PISTONS school the Cavs Sunday...

Local DETROIT broadcaster mentioned it...

Seemed weird to me too.....

Golden AWe
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Excuse me Kewpie? I do not understand what you're saying.

*FART*

bueno bob
03-02-2006, 05:24 AM
We'll see about the Cavs...

the real question that most of you should be talking about...

DAVID HASSELHOFF IS RETURNING AFTER A 6 YEAR ABSENCE TO RECORD SOME TUNES WITH VAN HASSELHOFF!!!

HEIL HASSELHOFF!!!!

And it's about fucking time, too.

twonabomber
03-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
I was watchin' the PISTONS school the Cavs Sunday...

Local DETROIT broadcaster mentioned it...

Seemed weird to me too.....

the Cavs were always lucky enough to have to face Jordan and da Bulls in the playoffs.

Matt White
03-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Yup...that hada suck.....

MAX
03-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Ok folks,

Please bare with me cos this 'tis rather long. Also, Webbies, Mods and everyone else, I'll unhappily bail for a while if y'all think it will ultimately help with this ongoing and seemingly endless problem. Please note that I did not say fucking "leave" or some gayass "goodbye" bullshit. :) I'm just sayin' I know how old this shit is and how I'm beyond a fucking moron for both continuously and willingly letting myself getting sucked back into it. Let alone, full on participating. Please believe me when I'm both admitting and willing to accept full responsibility for my ongoing role within this continuous bullshit.

Anyhoo, here goes...

Replying to you know who.

You're sorry? Seriously?

I was NOT addressing you, I was speaking to Poj and in a sense, the rest of this board. I have absolutely ZERO apologies for you whatsoever. However, I am sincerely apologetic for being stupid enough to keep going at it with such a clearly unreasonable, defiant, ignorant and utterly belligerent person. One would think I'd have learned by now but unfortunately I have not.

I love this site and get tired of this endless crap here. Yes, I have a big mouth and I tend to use it. This tired old song and dance 'tis beyond as much my fault as anyone else's. I take full responsibility as well. However and here's the thing, both my offensive and defensive strategies are completely out of loyalty to The Army. Who in the fuck knows why you keep posting here when you're clearly not respected nor well accepted by the majority of members who frequent the site on both a semi and daily basis. That's the big difference that just cannot get through that head of yours.

In fact, these are YOUR exact words from just a few days ago.

I don't care to be welcome here.. Get it? I respect 2 webbies as people not because they are webbies of this stink fest. The others are DOLTS like the lot of you... Of course I do not RESPECT this site... It's full of moronic idiots full of venom.

Here it is for all to hear! Carmine is a Roth-a-holic! I don't care what any of you ARMY mods, webbies or Gaydiators think! This guy bleeds Roths blood and is a class act. He is too good for this shit hole!

Those are your own words and as plain as day.

ALinChainz said it best here:

No ... fuck you. You've been banned here how many times which proves you never gave a fuck what this place was about anyway.

What kind of person creates alias after alias to have her little hissy revenge on a website?

Who needs attention?

Justy proving the point ... you post ...sign out ... and then lurk and try to make yourself NOT look like the pathetic human being you are ...

Nobody cares about you Fab ...

Yet here you are as usual both unwelcome and unwanted.

Carm can't even come in here and post in Main yet alone a friends Birthday thread without you getting all post happy about your hate at him/us. You get as giddy as a kid in a candy shop. We don't care if you hate us. Infact, we hate you too... But WHY do you have a need to keep this bullshit going? Is it because being an bully on a message board is your only way of feeling you stand out, make a difference or have any importance? I think it is.

Again, not many really give a flying fuck what you think here. As for poor little "Carm" my goodness, the man needs to stand up for himself and address this if it truly bothers him so much. Fine, many folks like him and many others do not. However, how in the heck does having one of/if not the most disliked person in the site's history here acting like his Mommy? "Stop picking on Carmie!!! WAAAAA!!! You big bullies!!! WAAAAA!!!" It's not only pathetic but just plain embarrassing. Seriously, and he wonders why certain people think he's a tool? I mean, you're not exactly what anyone would want written down for their character reference on a resume, IMO.

Also, you're lying yet again cos nowhere did I fuck with Baby Combine wishing someone a Happy Birthday. Those threads are usually a "time out" so to speak and not meant for petty bullshit. However, I did notice that you tried to do so with this post (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=867082#post867082) so that's probably where you're getting all mixed up. :o

Now as far as the "Main" thing goes, both Rikk and ALinChainz summed it up perfectly in said thread.

Rikk post #1 (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=857975#post857975)

Rikk post #2 (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=857986#post857986)

AL post #1 (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=857780#post857780)

AL post #2 (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=857838#post857838)

That little twerp "mewisemagic" knew EXACTLY what he was doing by starting that stupid thread and even YOU admitted it!!!

Also, I do not understand this "hate" nonsense. Hate 'tis in fact the opposite of love and a very strong word. No, you people do not fit into such a criteria cos you're really not that important, sorry. :( However, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'd be both beyond ecstatic and happier than a clam if I never had to see nor read either your name or a post from you on this site ever again. I mean, do whatever it is you do at other sites, just not on here.

It can end... NOW

You've promised this site that so many times. You'll NEVER leave so it really doesn't matter. It also doesn't seem to matter how many times you've been insulted, humiliated or called on your extremely repulsive behavior, you just refuse to accept the fact that you're not a good "fit" on this site. Yes, I'll bring up the past, I mean why not? You do not like Dave. Fine, you "liked" him with Van Halen but that's the end of it. Again and let me reiterate, at the end of the day, this IS a David Lee Roth Fansite. People who fabricate stories about having a queer friend who had a gay love affair with Dave do not belong here. You didn't do it to be funny either, you made up that shit to piss off Dave fans. Of course you'll deny it now cos your only online "pals" are Army castaways. However, if you were ever allowed back on The Links, you'd be bashing Dave on a daily basis just like you did for years and years.

It's simple... SHUT UP... Simply STFU already. Move on. Get over Carm and mw and Fab... FOCUS on the people here that you do like. Pay attention to them. You should know by now that I don't back down to you or to anyone for that matter and while you may think Carmine is an easy target because he plays the "BETTER MAN" and just stays quite about it, every time you call him out, you call me out. GOT IT?
He has never done shit to you or anyone here. You don't like him cuz he likes me... PERIOD. Grow the fuck up and let people chose their own friends. This is a message board, not some fucking CULT... Everyone does not have to get along, everyone does not have to agree and everyone does not have to let YOU decide for THEM who they can hang with on the web. I am getting really sick of you and your way of being. I mean for God's sake... Are we not grown up's here? Do we not have anything that makes us look at the things we say to eachother and think... Ya know... There is another peron on the receiving end of this who is as real as I am... They have a wife/husband, kids, parents, a job, real life stresses and problems... Maybe I am taking this internet bashing a little to far over the thin red line. Maybe I should just enjoy this site for Roth, CVH and the friends I have here. Why do I feel the need to humilate and taunt someone that I have never even met. Can't it PLEASE just end? Here and now?Hate me... Hate us... We can live with that. We can stay away from this site. But as I said before... If you keep it going... I'll be here.

Ok, I'll make the rest of this as short and sweet as possible cos I think I already covered the rest of the Carmie crybaby crap and the "bullying" issue. I think it's both sad and pathetic that you're the guy's personal press secretary, spokesperson, mouthpiece and that he doesn't have the balls to do it himself. When we all friggin' KNOW (cos he's said it a thousand times during his numerous "bye-bye, so long and farewell" threads. :rolleyes: ) that you're his "best friend" and you two speak "every day."

You say he's the "BETTER MAN" well goody, yippee and zippedy doo da!!! Maybe so? However, I say there's something screwy when allegedly he's too scared to post here, cannot even speak for himself, so you chime in and repeatedly try to sell what a swell and nifty guy he is to the site. Again, some people like him and I happen to be one of those people who does not.

Many times in life people are judged by the company they keep. Well, after being witness to your track record and knowing so many things you've done to people, that is absolutely why I think there's something wrong with the guy and both dislike and disrespect him. This 'tis a tough crowd and it boggles my mind as to why he wonders why certain people are turned off by him? As for "mewisemagic" please save it. The guy's an idiot, has spammed and trolled this site numerous times just asking for trouble. I swear, he has to be a child from his behavior. Seriously, he made his own mess here so if people smack him around, it's his own fault.

Finally, I've never been into ultimatums and especially not ones coming from you. No matter how scary you may be. I'll not be told both what I can nor cannot do from the likes of you. There are many wimmin' on this site which of whom I both like and respect and you do not (obviously) fall into said category. There's only one woman on this site that can tell me what to do, I'll gladly listen, obey and she doesn't happen to be you. So save your continuous threats of annoying the site by posting and your lady-like "STFU's" for someone else who cares.

In closing, please and once again spare your "every time you call him out, you call me out. GOT IT?" and "We can stay away from this site. But as I said before... If you keep it going... I'll be here." B.S. Again, time has proven over and over NONE of you will ever leave. Nobody from here bothers any of you at Arnold's Malt Shop nor does anyone want to do so. To me, that speaks volumes, so stop doing it here. Y'all are supposedly "happy" there so stay there.

Now, I carefully made sure that I worded this long assed reply in such a manner and please take note there's absolutely nothing that warrants any further response from you at all. It's simply my retort to your latest ultimatum. If Carmen or MWM choose to say something, then so be it. Other than that, this matter 'tis closed and requires nothing new from you. It's all "been there and done that" with everything I mentioned in the post. It's all MORE than been covered.

Thanks to all for your time regarding said subject matter. :)

Maximus

Fabulous Shadow
03-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Where DO you find the time?

You're funny! I knew it wasn't an apology to me! LOL But why even bother apologing to ol' Poj? Apolgizing hasn't stopped you from going ON and ON and ON. Follow your Roth Army mentors and just IGNORE me. If you say nothing about me and my friends I will say nothing to you. It will be a dream come true for all of us.

One last thing cuz I want to keep this short and sweet...

THIS:

Ok, I'll make the rest of this as short and sweet as possible
Followed by THIS:

I think I already covered the rest of the Carmie crybaby crap and the "bullying" issue. I think it's both sad and pathetic that you're the guy's personal press secretary, spokesperson, mouthpiece and that he doesn't have the balls to do it himself. When we all friggin' KNOW (cos he's said it a thousand times during his numerous "bye-bye, so long and farewell" threads. ) that you're his "best friend" and you two speak "every day."

You say he's the "BETTER MAN" well goody, yippee and zippedy doo da!!! Maybe so? However, I say there's something screwy when allegedly he's too scared to post here, cannot even speak for himself, so you chime in and repeatedly try to sell what a swell and nifty guy he is to the site. Again, some people like him and I happen to be one of those people who does not.

Many times in life people are judged by the company they keep. Well, after being witness to your track record and knowing so many things you've done to people, that is absolutely why I think there's something wrong with the guy and both dislike and disrespect him. This 'tis a tough crowd and it boggles my mind as to why he wonders why certain people are turned off by him? As for "mewisemagic" please save it. The guy's an idiot, has spammed and trolled this site numerous times just asking for trouble. I swear, he has to be a child from his behavior. Seriously, he made his own mess here so if people smack him around, it's his own fault.

Finally, I've never been into ultimatums and especially not ones coming from you. No matter how scary you may be. I'll not be told both what I can nor cannot do from the likes of you. There are many wimmin' on this site which of whom I both like and respect and you do not (obviously) fall into said category. There's only one woman on this site that can tell me what to do, I'll gladly listen, obey and she doesn't happen to be you. So save your continuous threats of annoying the site by posting and your lady-like "STFU's" for someone else who cares.

In closing, please and once again spare your "every time you call him out, you call me out. GOT IT?" and "We can stay away from this site. But as I said before... If you keep it going... I'll be here." B.S. Again, time has proven over and over NONE of you will ever leave. Nobody from here bothers any of you at Arnold's Malt Shop nor does anyone want to do so. To me, that speaks volumes, so stop doing it here. Y'all are supposedly "happy" there so stay there.

Now, I carefully made sure that I worded this long assed reply in such a manner and please take note there's absolutely nothing that warrants any further response from you at all. It's simply my retort to your latest ultimatum. If Carmen or MWM choose to say something, then so be it. Other than that, this matter 'tis closed and requires nothing new from you. It's all "been there and done that" with everything I mentioned in the post. It's all MORE than been covered.

Thanks to all for your time regarding said subject matter.

Maximus

Shows your totally weak and have NO self control.
It's friggen hysterical man!

Matt White
03-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Those were the days.....

http://www.autograph-cards.com/Cards%5CBigCards%5C021737.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-02-2006, 11:16 PM
You know...had John Holmes name been John Long...

would that have been redundant?

Matt White
03-02-2006, 11:23 PM
You know...had John Holmes name been John Long...

would that have been redundant?

Hmmmm...never thought aboot that...good point...

Have to say...When the PISTONS brought him back for that second championship...which they knew they were gonna win...very classy move.

POJO_Risin
03-02-2006, 11:23 PM
If everyone wore masks...

what would happen to halloween?

POJO_Risin
03-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Imagine if John Holmes played for the Pistons...

It would change the whole meaning of the term..."Slam Dunk!"

Matt White
03-02-2006, 11:25 PM
We all do wear mask...of one kind or another...

I'm looking for a CHIM-CHIM mask at the moment...

ThrillsNSpills
03-03-2006, 06:05 AM
I just saved a buncha money on my car insurance.

Rikk
03-04-2006, 06:15 PM
"So RIKK, why don't you post as much anymore?"

...uh...

POJO_Risin
03-04-2006, 06:23 PM
If you piss on the tree, and the tree grows 10 feet right after your piss...

wouldn't you try and piss on the next set of tits that you saw?

The question is...if you piss on aforementioned tits, and they grow, would it do you any good?

Since, well, you just pissed on her tits...christ...

Talk about having the Midas touch damn it...

Guitar Shark
03-04-2006, 06:25 PM
If you piss on the tree, and the tree grows 10 feet right after your piss...

wouldn't you try and piss on the next set of tits that you saw?

As long as there is no risk that some piss will end up on her ASS...

Rikk
03-04-2006, 06:25 PM
I once was fucking a chick and pulled out and piss came out instead of semen.

I thank a higher power that none of that piss ever landed on her toes.

I'd have to buy her bigger shoes.

ALinChainz
03-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I once was fucking a chick and pulled out and piss came out instead of semen.

I thank a higher power that none of that piss ever landed on her toes.

I'd have to buy her bigger shoes.

You mean she was a BIGFOOT bro?

:D

twonabomber
03-04-2006, 08:36 PM
goony goo-goo!

POJO_Risin
03-04-2006, 08:55 PM
That is still one of the funniest fucking things I've ever heard out of a comedian's mouth....

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
As long as there is no risk that some piss will end up on her ASS...

Um, too late...:confused:

Golden AWe
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey Flabby you don't do yourself a big favor by posting more and more aliases and gay pics and thread titles.

Golden AWe
03-06-2006, 10:25 AM
flabby...flabby...you're no good.

seenbad
03-06-2006, 12:16 PM

This is a message board, not some fucking CULT..

That's where you're wrong. Duh.

But WHY do you have a need to keep this bullshit going? Is it because being an bully on a message board is your only way of feeling you stand out, make a difference or have any importance? I think it is.

It can end... NOW
It's simple... SHUT UP... Simply STFU already. Move on. I am getting really sick of you and your way of being. I mean for God's sake... Are we not grown up's here? Do we not have anything that makes us look at the things we say to eachother and think... Ya know... There is another peron on the receiving end of this who is as real as I am... They have a wife/husband, kids, parents, a job, real life stresses and problems... Maybe I am taking this internet bashing a little to far over the thin red line. Maybe I should just enjoy this site for Roth, CVH and the friends I have here. Why do I feel the need to humilate and taunt someone that I have never even met. Can't it PLEASE just end? Here and now?

Was that all to Max or was it rhetorical? :confused:

Doubt I'll come back to this thread, so I'll vote rhetorical.

I'd love to see the Cavs play the Pistons.

Fabulous Shadow
03-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey Flabby you don't do yourself a big favor by posting more and more aliases and gay pics and thread titles.

Hey AWE, wht don't you shut the fuck up you ignorant waste of space. I am sick and fucking tired of all this CRAP at the Army. I have been trying to get this shit to end but you pathetic no life losers will not renig. I swear to Christ!

The spammer is NOT me. I have better things to do than that.

Golden AWe
03-06-2006, 02:41 PM
ahahahah yeah right

very cuntvincing

Fabulous Shadow
03-06-2006, 02:59 PM
I know better than try and convince you idiots of anything. You can't reason with idiot dolts. Especially the Roth Army kind.

Fuck you Idiot Kwepie DORK!

Golden AWe
03-06-2006, 03:06 PM
I just know you're lying, that's all :)

Fabulous Shadow
03-06-2006, 03:35 PM
I have no reason to lie. Why don't you grow the fuck up!

Golden AWe
03-06-2006, 03:49 PM
ahahahaha

you have every fucking reason to lie as you're trying to win some more friends here

like anyone would trust your word, especially after all that faster pussycunt-shite

AHAHHAHAHA

fuck you're a tool

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 03:52 PM
I am sick and fucking tired of all this CRAP at the Army.

So tired of it all ... but still here ...

Do you burn yourself too? Pull hair out, do yourself bodily harm?

Makes no sense to keep coming to a place you're sick of ... it really doesn't ...

Drew is hot
03-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
So tired of it all ... but still here ...

Do you burn yourself too? Pull hair out, do yourself bodily harm?

Makes no sense to keep coming to a place you're sick of ... it really

doesn't ...

http://www.simreal.com/twikipub/Simreal/CreepyDolls/doll01.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-06-2006, 07:12 PM
I actually don't think it's FAB. I have several servers logged, and I broke through their IP-blocker screen. I'm a wiz.:)

Golden AWe
03-06-2006, 11:40 PM
who really cares if it's fab or pete or a supporter group of them...the joke is old, and the same thing went on during the faster pussycunt episode...ahahahha fucking losers :)

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 11:45 PM
I bet they are the idol of millions ... a hit with the girls too ...

:rolleyes:

Little angry people ...

Golden AWe
03-06-2006, 11:47 PM
ahahhahahhhhhahah

thome
03-07-2006, 12:14 AM
I don't know how long and i dont know when but i have an idea
who will never be on my list of worthwhile posters and also
just to make you feel a little more silly some are here some are there
some were here and some come back some ask me to go there
but i knew how you were and are and I'm Here.
Next time you ask me to go there i'll still be here.

Happy fun time in your head is had by all tonight..

rustoffa
03-07-2006, 12:54 AM
I know better than try and convince you idiots of anything. You can't reason with idiot dolts. Especially the Roth Army kind.

That might be redundant, depending on whatever definition of idiot or dolt you favor.

Lets focus on the initial statement:

"I know better than try and convince you idiots of anything."

You typed it. It's right up there ^.

Embrace it. Look up there a million fucking times. You KNOW BETTER!

It's a bold statement. Bold statements' demand bold actions.

Stick to your guns. Paint that statement in bold colors for the whole interweb to see and remember! Just fucking walk away....leave a trail of watercolor for myself and the rest of the idiots to admire.

Can ya do it?
:confused:

Fabulous Shadow
03-07-2006, 01:19 PM
fucking losers :) [/B]

Look who's talking... :rolleyes:

Golden AWe
03-15-2006, 03:04 PM
well well well

flabby and her friends are trolling the board once again!