PDA

View Full Version : Anti-BCE High School Teacher Caught on Tape

Unchainme
03-02-2006, 08:28 PM
March 02, 2006 09:55 AM EST

By Sher Zieve – A high school teacher was caught on tape, by one of his students, preaching Marxist philosophy and bashing President Bush. The Aurora, Colorado teacher Jay Bennish said that the US was the “single most violent nation on planet earth” and that it is a “quote unquote democracy”.

The Overland Park HS teacher’s comments were recorded for 20 minutes. Bennish said that capitalism is "at odds with human rights" and that President Bush’s January State of the Union address included "things that Adolph Hitler used to say." On the tape, Bennish also advises that capitalism does not provide for the needs of the majority of the world’s people. Bennish is also heard eliciting anti-American and pro-communist answers from his students to [his] questions. When speaking of Israel, Bennish referred to it as a "Zionist state". Bennish also asked, when a student advised that Hamas is a terrorist group, "Who is defining what is a terrorist?"

Superintendent Monte Moses did not chastise Bennish for his communist and anti-Bush teachings but, said: "Our policy calls for both sides to be present, in the interest of intellectual discourse. People in life make mistakes occasionally. We address them. We learn from them."

The tape was played Wednesday night on a Denver Radio station. Bennish has been placed on temporary administrative leave.

http://liberalismsucks.com/forums/index.php?topic=38.0

Unchainme
03-02-2006, 08:29 PM
I got this from Warpigs New Site BTW.

FORD
03-02-2006, 08:50 PM
I don't see any actual sources listed, so I'm going to assume this did NOT come from the Associated Press or even the Moonie UPI.

Reads like something the hardcore Zionfascists at the NY Sun would write.

Unchainme
03-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I don't see any actual sources listed, so I'm going to assume this did NOT come from the Associated Press or even the Moonie UPI.

Reads like something the hardcore Zionfascists at the NY Sun would write.

I don't know there is proof of it, I flipped throgh sometimes to the NeoCon radio station and they played clips of the guy. The guy came off very angry during the whole thing, He should've been more relaxed about the whole thing.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
March 02, 2006 09:55 AM EST

By Sher Zieve – A high school teacher was caught on tape, by one of his students, preaching Marxist philosophy and bashing President Bush. The Aurora, Colorado teacher Jay Bennish said that the US was the “single most violent nation on planet earth” and that it is a “quote unquote democracy”.

http://liberalismsucks.com/forums/index.php?topic=38.0

This guy is an idiot. The U.S. is the most violent nation on the planet? Uh, hello? Chad? Darfur? Sudan?

Let's not get into the entire Mid-East, huh?

Those who can't do, teach. And those who can't teach mislead and lie and vote for Lyndon Larouche.

BITEYOASS
03-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Too many teachers, not enough actual teaching.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Too many non-issues, too many right wing sites trying to direct attention away from actual problems...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Too many non-issues, too many right wing sites trying to direct attention away from actual problems...

Yeah, that's right, just complain and complain and complain, but as usual you libs offer NO SOLUTIONS!

Typical whiny pinko hypocrisy.

And you STILL can't figure out why you lose every election cycle.

FORD
03-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Anybody know where there's a decent gym in the Baltimore - DC area?

Do they have Bally's out there? I'm a member, so that would be cool if I could just walk in and workout without any membership hassles.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Anybody know where there's a decent gym in the Baltimore - DC area?

Do they have Bally's out there? I'm a member, so that would be cool if I could just walk in and workout without any membership hassles.

Eek.

FORD
03-02-2006, 10:49 PM
OK, here we go........

CustName: Bally Total Fitness, Inc.
Address: 300 East Joppa Road, 5th floor
City: Baltimore
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 21204

I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm in DC ;)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-02-2006, 10:51 PM
OK, here we go........

I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm in DC ;)

You work for the NSA, don't you?

FORD
03-02-2006, 10:57 PM
I don't need the NSA. :cool:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-02-2006, 11:00 PM
No, but they need you.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Yeah, that's right, just complain and complain and complain, but as usual you libs offer NO SOLUTIONS!

Typical whiny pinko hypocrisy.

And you STILL can't figure out why you lose every election cycle.

Solutions for what idiot?

It's his local school boards problem, not mine...

God this troll fucking sucks...

Big Train
03-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

So you are telling me it is not a huge problem to have a teacher forcing politicial beliefs in a classroom? C,mon now Nick...

I could go with the obvious..that if he was pro-bush, Ford would already be saying that it was a "BCE school" but because he is anti-bush it is some sort of non-issue? How about NO politics in the classroom period? Is that so much to ask for?

And yes as a parent, it is a real issue.

FORD
03-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
So you are telling me it is not a huge problem to have a teacher forcing politicial beliefs in a classroom? C,mon now Nick...

I could go with the obvious..that if he was pro-bush, Ford would already be saying that it was a "BCE school" but because he is anti-bush it is some sort of non-issue? How about NO politics in the classroom period? Is that so much to ask for?

And what about the other side of the story....

Should parents be teaching their kids to be good little NAZI BROWNSHIRT HITLER YOUTH and turn their teachers into the local Reich Ministry of Truth (right wing radio station).

What that little fascist pig in training did was straight out of Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia. And it cannot be tolerated in this country.

Big Train
03-03-2006, 03:54 AM
What the fuck did I just say? Political opinion has no function in our classrooms and does not belong there.

Radio is a public forum, school is not.

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:14 AM
History is supposed to be taught in schools, isn't it?

So if you make comparisons between say, 9-11 and the Reichstag Fire.

Or Diebold and Stalin's control of Soviet elections...

Or the fact that Mussolini defined fascism as corporatism....

Then aren't those things a valid discusson of history? Or more specifically, history repeating itself?

As it often does. Especially for those who refuse to learn from it.

I would argue that you CAN NOT seperate politics from history. Hitler had political motives. As did Stalin. As did the slave owning bastards who started the Civil War. Or the other slave owning bastards that started the Revolution, though at least they had a slightly better political motive than slavery itself.

Tax evasion, wasn't it?;)

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:04 AM
And what about the other side of the story....

Should parents be teaching their kids to be good little NAZI BROWNSHIRT HITLER YOUTH and turn their teachers into the local Reich Ministry of Truth (right wing radio station).

What that little fascist pig in training did was straight out of Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia. And it cannot be tolerated in this country.

I don't think taping a teacher is considered Nazism, FORD. Or would you call EVERY college student that does that a Nazi as well?

He turned him in, and for good reason. Actually, I'm sure his parents turned him in after they heard his crazy rant, and believe me, he sounds like he's a few slices short of a loaf.

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Besides, why is this guy ranting about this in a GEOGRAPHY class? It's not a government class, or even a social studies class.

Why isn't he teaching his kids the capitals of all 50 states instead? Or where his favorite countries (Germany, Russia, and France) are located on a world map?

ashstralia
03-03-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
You work for the NSA, don't you?

he's WAY beyond that level of intelligence.:daisy:

ashstralia
03-03-2006, 07:27 AM
History is supposed to be taught in schools, isn't it?

So if you make comparisons between say, 9-11 and the Reichstag Fire.

Or Diebold and Stalin's control of Soviet elections...

and japan winning wwII.... works for me...

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Big Train

I'm asking why this is even an issue? There are protocols for removing him if he's a total nutbag...

Why is this only coming to light now? You mean parents, administrators, and the school board was never aware of this before?

I mean, IRAQ's on the brink of civil war, but let's focus on an issue which effects no one here, and probably didn't even happen, at least not the way present on that site...

Maybe he was just playing devil's advocate for fuck's sake?

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I don't think taping a teacher is considered Nazism, FORD. Or would you call EVERY college student that does that a Nazi as well?

He turned him in, and for good reason. Actually, I'm sure his parents turned him in after they heard his crazy rant, and believe me, he sounds like he's a few slices short of a loaf.

First of all, what's the kid doing in class with a fucking cell phone? He broke the rules also, but I guess it's okay for kids to bring cam corders, cell phones, i-Pods, lap tops, bugs, radios, TVs etc. to school...

And I'd love to see the actual transcript of what was said...

Something tells me, this is near complete bullshit....

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:36 AM
I've heard it. The teacher did indeed compare Bush to Hitler.

It's exactly the way it's been presented. And here I thought that crazy loons only compared the two on the internet.

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Here's a local TV station, with AUDIO of his remarks in class.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_story_061081809.html

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 07:41 AM
He's also on paid leave, and probably will have a letter placed into his file...

So, he's being punished for being a bit of an asshat...

Big Train
03-03-2006, 10:35 AM
So he can come back and be even more of an asshat. Great.

amadeus
03-03-2006, 10:51 AM
If it was a conservative teacher making comments about the almighty Billary Clinton when he was in office, the clueless liberal ass-clowns would be calling for this guy's head on a platter.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by amadeus
If it was a conservative teacher making comments about the almighty Billary Clinton when he was in office, the clueless liberal ass-clowns would be calling for this guy's head on a platter.

Or they would have cheered him instead of attacking him of this "ass-clown" website...

And probably made a lot of shit up about CLINTON to boot...

Warham
03-03-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/03/bennish_narrowweb__300x375,0.jpg

This Bennish guy looks like a sk8er.

Unchainme
03-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Warham
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/03/bennish_narrowweb__300x375,0.jpg

This Bennish guy looks like a sk8er.

Since when did Jeff Spicoli get a job as a teacher?