PDA

View Full Version : The Koran..?

thome
03-03-2006, 04:20 PM
I did a search and found some threads about -abusing the Koran-
-Gitmo guards peeing on it-, -one about kicking it- ,and general
farting in it's general direction threads . I know no-one cares about others OP, so heres mine.,.......... Here how it go:

What is the Koran..?
What is it? a compilation of the writings of a illiterate nomad who
pieced together parts of the Christian bible and the Hebrew texts.?

All in 600 A.D. his rise to power mohammed is somewhat like
a Rags to Riches story.Orphaned a two yrs or slightly older.
grew up in abject poverty to marry well and become a big operator
of Camel Caravans.

When he declares himself of the divine spirit he was instrumental in helping the poor around him.and uniteing his new religon with other
cities and eventualy creating a Billion + believers.

The joining together of Arabic tribes in what is now called Saudi Arabia.
All this under the Truth? stated in the Koran that mohammed IS GOD.?

That Jesus Christ was a prophet and was switched at the time of crusifiction with a looka- like.Muhammeds explaniation of why
he is God not Jesus .?

After all of Jesus's healing of the sick, the blind to see ,feeding the loaves and fishes to thousands ,curing leprosy All admitted to in the Koran by Mohammed He couldn't have the resuraction as a truth
that would screw up Mohammeds bid at God-Hood.

Seems like the Koran is just a pervertion of the Christian and Hebrew Bibles Re-written to suit his own personal goals and lust for power.?

Yes /No..?

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by thome

That Jesus Christ was a prophet and was switched at the time of crusifiction with a looka- like.Muhammeds explaniation of why
he is God not Jesus .?

That part alone should raise an eyebrow...

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Muhammad never claimed to be God, or the Son of God. Neither do Muslims claim him as such. They do claim him as a higher prophet than Jesus or pretty much anyone else though.

thome
03-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That part alone should raise an eyebrow...

I had heard that -faked Jesus-thing for the resurection and never knew it
was written in the Koran and that, that was where the theory
came from..?

I figured it was made in recent years by anti christian groups.

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 04:40 PM
They do claim him as a higher prophet than Jesus or pretty much anyone else though.

..and I dare you to call it bullshit...

C'mon FORD, you know you can do it...

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 04:41 PM
I had heard that -faked Jesus-thing for the resurection and never knew it
was written in the Koran and that, that was where the theory
came from..?

I'm honestly not sure...

ODShowtime
03-03-2006, 05:54 PM

Seems like the Koran is just a pervertion of the Christian and Hebrew Bibles Re-written to suit his own personal goals and lust for power.?

Yes /No..?

Yep, pretty much.

thome
03-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Muhammad never claimed to be God, or the Son of God. Neither do Muslims claim him as such. They do claim him as a higher prophet than Jesus or pretty much anyone else though.

Ok here's the scoop, One of the reasons for all this cartoon mohammed rioting in the streets is the believers believe
the word of god came thru mohammed and that is because
he speaks as god and he is god .
That is the, No images of mohammed reason the muslims
give, is that he is god.
If you caricature mohammed or even portray him as a muslim dude
you are defaming god ...No BS...

jhale667
03-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Extremist Muslims should be made to watch an episode of 'South Park'...one with a 'Jesus 'n pals' reference (especially the one where he gets pissed and goes all Rambo on some people) ...like "See? It ain't so bad....now LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP." Nobody's calling for the death of Matt & Trey. :D

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Ok here's the scoop, One of the reasons for all this cartoon mohammed rioting in the streets is the believers believe
the word of god came thru mohammed and that is because
he speaks as god and he is god .
That is the, No images of mohammed reason the muslims
give, is that he is god.
If you caricature mohammed or even portray him as a muslim dude
you are defaming god ...No BS...

You're 100% incorrect...

As FORD pointed out, Islamics (yes, that's the proper term) In no way believe Mohammed is God...

jhale667
03-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You're 100% incorrect...

As FORD pointed out, Islamics (yes, that's the proper term) In no way believe Mohammed is God...

Which makes their hysteria over caricatures even more ridiculous.....

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 06:43 PM
True

FORD
03-03-2006, 07:40 PM
The reason religious reich types aren't bothered by the "Jesus" character on South Park is because religious reich types are afraid to watch South Park.

As to what I believe about Jesus vs Muhammad, that wouldn't be given much relevance in the Muslim world.

Hell, if I thought it would, I'd go over there and tell the Muslims, and end all this shit.

ACHMED: Who is the infidel speaking in our mosque?

MOAMMAR: He calls himself "FORD" and claims to be a messenger of Allah.

ACHMED: Messenger of Allah? Look at him, he is from the Great Satan Imperialist nation!!

MOAMMAR: Yes, but listen to him. He hates the Devil Bush even more than we do.

ACHMED: Oh, well that is different then. What is he saying?

MOAMMAR: He says that Allah has told him that Jesus, Peace Be Upon Him, is a higher prophet than Muhammad, Peace Also Be Upon Him, and that Jesus is even Allah's son!

ACHMED: Allah's son?? What blasphemy!

MOAMMAR: No, this man speaks with authority. Truly Allah has given him a voice. I believe him, and I shall pray to Allah the Most Merciful that He teach me of His Son

ACHMED: I must hear this prophet FORD for myself. Allah Akbar!.........

If only it were that simple...... :(

Nitro Express
03-04-2006, 05:13 PM
There is no more violence in the Koran than in the bible and the Koran does have as much charity as in the bible. I could start a radicle Christian movement and use the bible to justify killing people if I took the parts of the bible that justified it.

Both the bible and the koran conflict themselves if you read both.

Judism, Christianity, and Islam are all Abrahamic religions and believe Abraham to be a chosen prophet of the one and only God.

What's strange about Islam is it make Muhammad to be the man. You still can believe in the God of Abraham but if you do not believe in Muhammad, then you are still a non-believer.

Face it, the current violence against non-muslims began with the crusades. It's about taking the Islamic lands back and running the zionist Jews and colonialist out. America is seen as being a mix of both since we have half the world's Jews and took over the British meddling in the Middle East.

Most religiouse movements also have political and economic motivations. Radicle islam is about running the outsiders out and unifying Muslims. The clerics and radicles who stir this shit up want to control more land, more people, and more wealth.

It's all about control and greed and hijacking a major religion to do it. Christianity, Islam, Judism and other religions can be perfectly harmless and even an asset. It's when greedy motherfuckers use these religions to get power where things become dangerouse.

jhale667
03-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I could start a radicle Christian movement and use the bible to justify killing people if I took the parts of the bible that justified it.

You say that as if it hasn't already been done. I seem to recall zealots blowing up a few abortion clinics, and murdering a doctor or two...;)

Seshmeister
03-04-2006, 06:21 PM
I did a search and found some threads about -abusing the Koran-
-Gitmo guards peeing on it-, -one about kicking it- ,and general
farting in it's general direction threads . I know no-one cares about others OP, so heres mine.,.......... Here how it go:

What is the Koran..?
What is it? a compilation of the writings of a illiterate nomad who
pieced together parts of the Christian bible and the Hebrew texts.?

All in 600 A.D. his rise to power mohammed is somewhat like
a Rags to Riches story.Orphaned a two yrs or slightly older.
grew up in abject poverty to marry well and become a big operator
of Camel Caravans.

When he declares himself of the divine spirit he was instrumental in helping the poor around him.and uniteing his new religon with other
cities and eventualy creating a Billion + believers.

The joining together of Arabic tribes in what is now called Saudi Arabia.
All this under the Truth? stated in the Koran that mohammed IS GOD.?

he is God not Jesus .?

After all of Jesus's healing of the sick, the blind to see ,feeding the loaves and fishes to thousands ,curing leprosy All admitted to in the Koran by Mohammed He couldn't have the resuraction as a truth
that would screw up Mohammeds bid at God-Hood.

Yes /No..?

Wow world religion in total bullshit shock.

The one thing that the Islamists have though is that at least there seems to be some decent evidence that the Mohammed loon actually existed unlike Christ.

kentuckyklira
03-04-2006, 07:57 PM
What is the Bible?

A bunch of myths put together by despotic religious and political leaders to help them opress their citizens. And they did it so well, that they can still find millions of sheep thatīll forget their common sense over some Bible-brabble!

kentuckyklira
03-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Religion is for narrow minded idiots who donīt trust their own common sense!

Regardless of if you believe a Jew who got nailed to a tree 2000 years ago was the son of god, or if an illiterate nomad was in contact with allah 1600 years ago, or if aliens will show up and save a few humans while the world collapses. Itīs all ridiculous bullshit and deserves to be treated as such!

Nitro Express
03-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Religion is for narrow minded idiots who donīt trust their own common sense!

Regardless of if you believe a Jew who got nailed to a tree 2000 years ago was the son of god, or if an illiterate nomad was in contact with allah 1600 years ago, or if aliens will show up and save a few humans while the world collapses. Itīs all ridiculous bullshit and deserves to be treated as such!

There's actually more to it than faith. Most people belong to the religion of their parents and grandparents. I know Catholics who defend their religion but break every rule in the book. I know Jews who would make their Jewish grandparents cringe but they will stomp on anyone that criticizes Judism (David Lee Roth comes to mind here). I know Mormons who break their religions strict health code and chasity code but lie to their clergy so they can attend relatives and friends weddings in the temple.

Why do people choose to live a lie? Because it's easier. To be honest about religion may cost you: Your inheritance, your marriage, ruin family relationships, get you fired, make you less appealing, hurt your business.

Religion, economics, and politics are all closely tied together.

It's much more than believing the scripture, in fact, I believe the majority of most religions highly question the truth in private but believe it whole heartily in public because they get something out of it.

Seshmeister
03-04-2006, 08:49 PM
There are very few people that don't follow their parent's religion.

It would suck if everyone in the West got eternal damnation if it turns out that Islam was right or vice versa just because they were born in the wrong place...

thome
03-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
There is no more violence in the Koran than in the bible and the Koran does have as much charity as in the bible.

Face it, the current violence against non-muslims began with the crusades. It's about taking the Islamic lands back and running the zionist Jews and colonialist out. America is seen as being a mix of both since we have half the world's Jews and took over the British meddling in the Middle East.

Actually the first crusade was started to stop northern expansion of the
Islamic War machine .The crusade was in Defense of Europe and
The Muslims had stopped alowing pilgrimages to the holy lands
by non believers.
The Pope was written a letter begging for help from the countries
conqored by the Muslims .

:)

thome
03-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Actually the first crusade was started to stop northern expansion of the
Islamic War machine .The crusade was in Defense of Europe and
The Muslims had stopped alowing pilgrimages to the holy lands
by non believers.
The Pope was written a letter begging for help from the countries
conqored by the Muslims .

:)

christians are blamed for everything .The Books of the bible were put together by Groups of knowledgeable men who chose the best
for the benefit of mankind.The Nostics and Heretical books were left out
mainly because they were local tradition tales of christianity.

Tell a story and by the time it gets across town its a totally diff message type thing.
The Koran is made up of Hereticals- Nostics and Hebrew- Christian texts
most of wich are left out of the christian and hebrew texts.

I see Mohammed as ONE MAN Rewriting for HIS Personal One sided
view. No diff than David Koresh to mention one recent perversion
of Christian religion.I could go on ...

Is it not possible that No-One understands everything and when someone claims they do. Then the trouble starts.I would much
rather believe the Christian/ Hebrew versions Due to the study involved.

:) To each his own, I guess, i really don't care.

LoungeMachine
03-05-2006, 10:58 AM

a compilation of the writings of a illiterate nomad

Just who are you to be calling anyone "a illiterate"

LMMFAO

Isn't it funny this country was FOUNDED on the basis of FREEDOM OF RELIGION, yet is now very intolerent of any religion that does not subscribe to the Right's brand of worship?

Religious extremists / zealots of ANY faith are wrong and dangerous.

LIVE AND LET LIVE should be the way........

thome
03-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Just who are you to be calling anyone "a illiterate"

LMMFAO

Isn't it funny this country was FOUNDED on the basis of FREEDOM OF RELIGION, yet is now very intolerent of any religion that does not subscribe to the Right's brand of worship?

Religious extremists / zealots of ANY faith are wrong and dangerous.

LIVE AND LET LIVE should be the way........

I can dig all that However is it not the Right of this country to
promote and defend the religion that brought this country
into existence.

Does not the Koran state that all men are -not equal- in the eyes of ,
this God they all speak of..?

Live and Let is a good thing but impractical in a world full of,
wild, insane ,hungry, criminal ,misguided, animals, who find it
easier to live off the backs of others than, Hoe their Own Roe.

That is why we came together as groups to defend against
enslavement by others .And i seem to see much more aggression
toward -Those Who Believe Otherwise- in the Koran than any other
religion, anywhere else.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Actions speak louder than words. For a faith that preaches peace, it sure stirs up violent behavior. Just this past weekend an Iranian student ran down 9 students with a rented SUV at UNC, to avenge the deaths of muslims. He is being charged with 9 counts of attempted murder.

Seshmeister
03-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Actions speak louder than words. For a faith that preaches peace, it sure stirs up violent behavior.

So it's the same as Judaism and Christianity.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-06-2006, 02:02 PM
I am not defending organized religion, just calling it like I see it. All faiths have their extemists.