PDA

View Full Version : Charmed to end 8 season run in May

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 02:38 AM
'Charmed' a Casualty of WB-UPN Change
Friday March 3 4:24 PM ET

The spell is broken. The witches on "Charmed" won't be making the move when the WB network combines forces with UPN to become the CW network in the fall.

A WB spokesman confirmed a TV Guide report on Friday that said the supernatural series, which stars Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs, will end after eight seasons in May.

With "7th Heaven" having already announced its exit, it means that two WB long-running series won't move to the CW. The WB and UPN will both shut down in September.

The final episode of "Charmed" will air on May 21, TV Guide said.

"It's been a hell of a run," Brad Kern, executive producer, told the magazine. "But all good things must come to an end."

If this series doesn't culminate in a lesbian 3 way, I'm suing.

:mad:

Terry
03-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Some nice snatch on that show, but short of mentioned three-way, just no way in fuck I'll ever watch it.

7th Heaven is kinda refreshing, actually. Nice people with Brady Bunchish problems...with the novelty of the father being a priest who DOESN'T molest little boys...

Beats the shit outta crap like According To Jim, King Of Queens and the sitcom crap on ABC, NBC and CBS at any rate.

bueno bob
03-05-2006, 03:01 AM
Yeah...

On occasion I watch "Charmed" for the T 'n' A factor...Holly, Rose and Alyssa all in one program is...well, something to write home about...

Gay ass stories, though...chick-shit beginning, middle and end...beyond repugnant, but it's an eye-candy treat for everybody, really...

bueno bob
03-05-2006, 03:03 AM
Best things on TV right now are "House", "My Name is Earl", "Law and Order: SVU" and "Medium".

"Smallville" is OK, depending on which episode...70% of the time it's fine, 30% of the time I want to cry watching it just because I can't go inside of my screen and strangle Lana Lang...worthless cunt, I wish to GOD that they'd just kill her the fuck off....

Dan
03-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Nooooo,say this's not true.:(

bueno bob
03-05-2006, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Nooooo,say this's not true.:(

What, that I hate Lana Lang or that Charmed is ending?

:)

slim magilicuti
03-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Best things on TV right now are "House", "My Name is Earl", "Law and Order: SVU" and "Medium". ....

"The Office" after "My Name is Earl" is good TV. Steve Carell is hilarious as the schmuck in charge that is least qualified for an office leadership position. "My Name is Earl" is fantastic. Very original - excellent scripts, acting and no laugh track - none needed. It seems like they put a lot of time into filming that show. Way more than the average sit-com and it shows.

As far as "Charmed" is concerned? Pure dreck for 13 year olds with learning disabilities.

bueno bob
03-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by slim magilicuti
"The Office" after "My Name is Earl" is good TV. Steve Carell is hilarious as the schmuck in charge that is least qualified for an office leadership position. "My Name is Earl" is fantastic. Very original - excellent scripts, acting and no laugh track - none needed. It seems like they put a lot of time into filming that show. Way more than the average sit-com and it shows.

As far as "Charmed" is concerned? Pure dreck for 13 year olds with learning disabilities.

Yes, but Holly, Alyssa and Rose have GRATE TITS.

:D

I can't fucking stand "The Office", though. I have no clue whatsoever why that show is a hit. I just don't understand the appeal...I've tried watching it several times and got nothing out of it at all...whatever appeal it has to people is just lost on me.

Terry
03-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Law and Order SVU used to be worth watching, but ever since Stephanie MArch left the show, I have no interest. Detective "look at my tight blue t-shirt" Benson and Stabler are just getting too whiny. Don't even get me started on that slab of shit Law and Order spinoff that premiered last Friday, with March. That show SUCKED!

Fave SVU was the one with Chad Lowe banging his mom, played by crazy Margot Kidder.

Only show I had really gotten into watching over the last few years was Third Watch, then they went and cancelled it.

Think Fox should follow Charmed's lead and yank the Simpsons off the air. This should have been done years ago.

bueno bob
03-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Law and Order SVU used to be worth watching, but ever since Stephanie MArch left the show, I have no interest. Detective "look at my tight blue t-shirt" Benson and Stabler are just getting too whiny. Don't even get me started on that slab of shit Law and Order spinoff that premiered last Friday, with March. That show SUCKED!

I didn't watch it, but I read reviews that said about the same...

Fave SVU was the one with Chad Lowe banging his mom, played by crazy Margot Kidder.

Oh yeah...I think I remember that one...

Only show I had really gotten into watching over the last few years was Third Watch, then they went and cancelled it.

Think Fox should follow Charmed's lead and yank the Simpsons off the air. This should have been done years ago.

Yup...Simpsons has LONG since ran it's course...

Dan
03-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
What, that I hate Lana Lang or that Charmed is ending?

:)

Charmed is ending.:(