PDA

View Full Version : A Day In The Life Of Natalie Portman

Hardrock69
03-06-2006, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7bJQGlfJY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ejewschool%2Ecom%2F

Nickdfresh
03-06-2006, 10:57 AM
That's some funny shit.:D

distortion9
03-06-2006, 11:31 AM
I actually watched SNL this weekend cause she was gonna be on....first time in years. The show is un-fucking-watchable but, she is the goods man.

That video made her even more hot for some reason....must be the profanity.....hot chicks cursing=hot.

PS....that fucking band (fall out boy?) sucks cock. Ever hear of tone?

Hardrock69
03-06-2006, 12:11 PM
I think she is HOT!

**Me drools**

Nickdfresh
03-06-2006, 02:00 PM
She is smokin.'

BTW, they removed over copyright BS.:rolleyes:

FORD
03-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
I actually watched SNL this weekend cause she was gonna be on....first time in years. The show is un-fucking-watchable but, she is the goods man.

That video made her even more hot for some reason....must be the profanity.....hot chicks cursing=hot.

PS....that fucking band (fall out boy?) sucks cock. Ever hear of tone?

I couldn't tell if those guys were actually playing their instruments or not. The singer seemed to play his guitar less than Elvis Presley ever did, despite the fact that sound was apparently coming from it, and the bass player's left hand never moved. The drummer was pretty good - hard pounding of the Bonham-Grohl school of drumming, but he was probably the most talented guy in the band.

And yes, Natalie Portman was looking very hot :eatit:

Nickdfresh
03-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Well, the bass player can jump up and down really well...

distortion9
03-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I couldn't tell if those guys were actually playing their instruments or not. The singer seemed to play his guitar less than Elvis Presley ever did, despite the fact that sound was apparently coming from it, and the bass player's left hand never moved. The drummer was pretty good - hard pounding of the Bonham-Grohl school of drumming, but he was probably the most talented guy in the band.

And yes, Natalie Portman was looking very hot :eatit:

10-4 on the drummer...

I actually wanted to like them. I kinda dig the second (last) song they did when it's on radio ( it's the only song I know from them) but, live I could barely recognize it. Guitar and bass player were too busy jumping on the drum riser every 4 seconds to bother with tone....just a wall of fucking distortion.

.........damn kids and their new fangled music ...making me feel REAL old school.