PDA

View Full Version : I got in a shoving match with james toney last night

boy, u stupid
03-06-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm starting to wonder if this was a publicity stunt. I did a seminar at St. Mary's college in Cal yesterday afternoon. Staff there then set us up for dinner in the Vip room at the Emporium bar/rest. Anyway, fucking toney was there running his mouth about Minto and shit. I had made a previous statement as well that if I were to return to the ring I would be targeting him, roy jones, trevor berbick or jeff lacey. Anyway, this fucking coon causes a fucking scene and I didn't even get to finish my dinner. I will fight this fucker but only in the ring. Don King was there, I told him I'm a fucking prize fighter not a street fighter. Fuck him.

bueno bob
03-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
I'm starting to wonder if this was a publicity stunt. I did a seminar at St. Mary's college in Cal yesterday afternoon. Staff there then set us up for dinner in the Vip room at the Emporium bar/rest. Anyway, fucking toney was there running his mouth about Minto and shit. I had made a previous statement as well that if I were to return to the ring I would be targeting him, roy jones, trevor berbick or jeff lacey. Anyway, this fucking coon causes a fucking scene and I didn't even get to finish my dinner. I will fight this fucker but only in the ring. Don King was there, I told him I'm a fucking prize fighter not a street fighter. Fuck him.

I'd fuck you up, chicken shit!

Where were you when I was in Arizona, chicken shit?

:D

bueno bob
03-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Pwn3d!

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 03:26 PM
You dumb fuck.

Just like Bonecrusher Smith ... Berbick has been retired for over 6 years, you lying dog-suck.

Toney wasn't in California you idiot. He was on HBO this weekend and told his plans, and talked about training for Rahman.

Toney at St. Mary's?

No where even remotely close to California you fucking moron.

Roy Jones was on Friday Night fights on ESPN this weekend and talked about fighting Hopkins, Tarver, Johnson, and maybe even dropping down to middleweight.

He wouldn't be fighting some 400 lb slob like you who can't catch his breath after running down a french fry that fell out of a dumpster at McDonalds.

I hear that's why you're into little boys Joe ... their's is bigger than yours, but closest in size.

I'm sure this thread will be moved where you can talk to Arielle about it.

Hell, the only "hitting on" Toney you'd do is offering him your mouth on your knees.

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 03:27 PM
This fucker hasn't be out of Butler, PA in over 3 years.

Probation says no.

boy, u stupid
03-06-2006, 03:28 PM
check out eastsideboxing.com then stupid. Huge article about the altercation. Boy u stupid.

Hardrock69
03-06-2006, 03:34 PM
You are a lying sack of shit.

There is no article there.

Even if you were in a scuffle with him, Toney would beat the shit out of you, then ass-rape you, ya fucking mongoloid baby-raper.....
:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 03:41 PM
check out eastsideboxing.com then stupid. Huge article about the altercation. Boy u stupid.

really Joe?

The whole site is basically talking about this weekends fights, mostly Lacey losing his belt.

How can you be the retired 58 year old senator who is CEO of NHS Joe and still be talking about being a boxer?

Joe ... and you already know this, I know more about boxing and it's history like you know more about McDonalds dollar menu.

Show me where the story is?

How old are you?

You said you were 11 when you wrote TYWH ... the numbers don't add up Dumbo.

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey Joe ... bueno came right to your town ... your backyard ... practically right to your refridgerator box ... and you pussied out ...

Man Joe ... what does shit taste like?

You have a favorite kind?

For someone that eats it everyday ...

Hardrock69
03-06-2006, 04:01 PM
No shit...he is such a pathetic pussy.....

Put him in the ring with an 8-year-old girl and she would kick his ass....

Actually, it would be fairly easy for her to do, as he would just be standing there attemtping to jack off with his boxing gloves....

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Like he's doing now ...

boy, he gay ...

Mr. Vengeance
03-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah...I'll bet Toney is shaking in his boots jism-face.....

Unchainme
03-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Joe Thunder pussied out of a fight against me too. C'mon Joe whatzamatta I only live like a couple of hours from you in Ohio, You Pussy?

bueno bob
03-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Hey everyone...relax, I'm just a troll...and a pretty bad one at that...

:)

be a man toney
03-06-2006, 07:19 PM
what happened to that picture of that big fucking head of yours? Pussy.

jhale667
03-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by be a man toney
Hey everybody---I've got a hundred aliases, and they're all GAY!!

LoungeMachine
03-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey joey....

where's the MILLION you still owe me for the Superbowl LAST year?

Unchainme
03-06-2006, 07:22 PM

when is our fight fuxkstump? Oh, and I bet yu wack off to bob's pic everynight don't you, you fucking lonely retarded fag.

rustoffa
03-06-2006, 09:21 PM
I got in a four way with Tony! Toni! Tone! last night

Yeesh.....

http://images.windowsmedia.com/img/prov_u/300_80/00042283554924_800x800.jpg

ALinChainz
03-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
really Joe?

The whole site is basically talking about this weekends fights, mostly Lacey losing his belt.

How can you be the retired 58 year old senator who is CEO of NHS Joe and still be talking about being a boxer?

Joe ... and you already know this, I know more about boxing and it's history like you know more about McDonalds dollar menu.

Show me where the story is?

How old are you?

You said you were 11 when you wrote TYWH ... the numbers don't add up Dumbo.

be a man toney?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Toney would look at your fatass Joe and you'd mess your mumu ...

Where's that link Joe ... no article on that site ... why not answer up the questions I asked?

I'm calling you out bitch ... for what ... the millionth fucking time?

Dan
03-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Hey joey....

where's the MILLION you still owe me for the Superbowl LAST year?

Hey Bitch,Where is the money you owe Lounge?

Hardrock69
03-07-2006, 01:05 AM
Joey Thudner...

I Challenge you to fight a lobotomized squirrel monkey....you will lose...

:cool:

bueno bob
03-07-2006, 11:24 AM

Where were you when I arranged to meet you in Arizona? I sat there waiting on the off ramp to Eliot street (which is a very close approximation to the location you yourself gave me) only to find that, after two and a half hours after our arranged meeting time, you never showed up.

Aww...piddled in your pants again?

Owned.