PDA

View Full Version : Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:03 PM
So, my buddy and I always argue about this. He thinks wanting to have anal sex with a woman is gay. I think it's great!

He contends that an ass is an ass whether it be on a woman or a man. I told him he's a fucking idiot. There's a BIG difference! I always tell my wife that's the first thing I noticed on her was her fine-looking ass.

Anyhow, here's the latest email the dumbfuck sent me...

Sounds like a guy who likes to fuck the ahole is
pushing his ways towards the idea that a ahole is a
ahole, so fucking a male ahole is ok in that guy's
mind. Well I swear I'd puke if I fucked a chick's
ahole and I'm sure I'd puke more if I had to fuck a
guy's ahole. But if I lined up Jessica Simpson for you
to fuck in the ahole, and I brought her into the room
for you to see, then turned off the lights and you had
your hands tied behind your back, so you couldn't see
anything or feel anything, but a nice tight ahole
dropped up and down your cock until you came, you'd
probably love it thinking it was Jessica Simpson, but
it could of been Tommer's gay brother riding your
cock, how would you know? Sure he might wear Old
Spice, but let's just say you could only smell the
scent of a woman. So you could do a gay deed no
problem and never even know it, so yeah sure grab
yourself a copy of Broke Back Mt. and watch the two
dudes fuck in the tent, I'm sure it will just turn you
on thinking about how much fun it is to cum in an
ahole....

ttyl

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 10:08 PM
It's not gay, having anal (with a chick), just disgusting...

I want no part of the poop-chute...

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:12 PM
For reference, "Tommers gay brother" alludes to a friend of ours named "Tom" who happens to have a gay brother.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It's not gay, having anal (with a chick), just disgusting...

I want no part of the poop-chute...

Hmmm...interesting. So, you don't think it's gay but it's disgusting to you? That is wack!

On the other end of the spectrum...another friend of mine absolutely does NOT care if a woman has any tits!! His only concern is the pussy. I asked him, "so, if the chick's chest was COMPLETLY FLAT that wouldn't bother you?" He said, "no."

WTF is it with my friends? I need to stop hanging out with them.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:17 PM
An honest confession...

I have to admit that my wife rarely, if ever, lets me go "there", but I still reserve the right to fight for the party.

My buddy is still a complete tool.

Seshmeister
03-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I think a far more interesting topic is the one Hitch posted a while back.

If you get someone to make a dildo from a mould of your dick and then get a girl to stick it up your ass is that gay?

Cheers!

:gulp:

Terry
03-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Wouldn't say it's a sign of gayness, but then it's not something that I'm preferential to anyway. If I never did it again, wouldn't be a great loss...

Wouldn't worry about it. If it feels good, then do it.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

If you get someone to make a dildo from a mould of your dick and then get a girl to stick it up your ass is that gay?

Cheers!

Wow.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Hmmm...interesting. So, you don't think it's gay but it's disgusting to you? That is wack!

On the other end of the spectrum...another friend of mine absolutely does NOT care if a woman has any tits!! His only concern is the pussy. I asked him, "so, if the chick's chest was COMPLETLY FLAT that wouldn't bother you?" He said, "no."

I don't think it's "gay (with a chick)."

GAR
03-08-2006, 11:22 PM
not my best work here..

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/bar/139860193.html

rustoffa
03-08-2006, 11:24 PM
This is a grate song.
Up your butt (http://host273.ipowerweb.com/~wrecking/mp3/bucknakedandthebarebottomboys-upyourbutt.mp3)

Seshmeister
03-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Wow.

It's a fascinating grey area isn't it?

Maybe if Hitch was on Roths show the ratings would be better?

manwiththedogs
03-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Well, if the girl is into it, s`ok.

GAR
03-09-2006, 01:12 AM
not my best work here..

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/bar/139860193.html

GAR
03-09-2006, 01:14 AM
I wonder if the vagina can absorm male hormones into the bloodstream as well as the intestinal tract can.

After all - beyond the fact

Nitro Express
03-09-2006, 03:02 AM
I would rather have pussy dew on my dick than shit.

Lindsay Lohan
03-09-2006, 04:20 AM
Ya know, anal's not that bad, really...I've taken it that way more than a few times, and once you get into it, it's really pretty hot...

What's REALLY bitchin, though, is when a guy is eating my puss and has his pinky finger up my ass!! OMFG, orgasm city!!!!

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 07:52 AM
...He contends that an ass is an ass whether it be on a woman or a man. I told him he's a fucking idiot. There's a BIG difference! ...

So what would be the BIG difference?
What makes the difference between a man and a woman is their genitals and their breasts...

Yes, an ass is an ass (how would you feel the difference in the dark)?

The question is interesting;
Is it gay?
Is it the childhood anal (poop) phase that is unresolved?
Is it all about submission? (prisoners do it for control issues...)
Butt foremost;
Is it natural?
:confused:

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
So what would be the BIG difference?
What makes the difference between a man and a woman is their genitals and their breasts...

Yes, an ass is an ass (how would you feel the difference in the dark)?

The question is interesting;
Is it gay?
Is it the childhood anal (poop) phase that is unresolved?
Is it all about submission? (prisoners do it for control issues...)
Butt foremost;
Is it natural?

First, I don't like doing it in the dark. No guy does for that matter. Most woman just do not understand that a BIG part of the attraction for a man during sex is being able to SEE the woman's body. Unless you're having sex with Roseanne Barr that might be better left in the dark.

But seriously...it's the SHAPE of a womans' ass that makes the BIG difference.

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Lindsay Lohan
Ya know, anal's not that bad, really...I've taken it that way more than a few times, and once you get into it, it's really pretty hot...

What's REALLY bitchin, though, is when a guy is eating my puss and has his pinky finger up my ass!! OMFG, orgasm city!!!!

I go to lunch from 1-2pm. Meet me at my house.

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I would rather have pussy dew on my dick than shit.

Common misconception. I don't think "accidents" happen as much as you'd think. Of course, I already stated that I am no "expert" but I've never ended up with a brown coating on my johnson. In fact, it never even smelled that bad. I'll bet sometimes pussy smells worse. LOL

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 09:49 AM
It's a fascinating grey area isn't it?

Maybe if Hitch was on Roths show the ratings would be better?

No doubt in my mind.

:)

Ellyllions
03-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Nah, no poo flowers for me.

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it but anal just feels like a strong urge to shit (to me anyway). Not to mention the trip to the shitter the next morning is a white knuckle experience.

I'll skip the anal and my hubby is just fine with that.

But I don't think it labels a guy as gay if he likes it. I think it has more to do with getting access to all of his woman. Honestly the guy who's emailing that shit to you sounds like a serious homophobe.

Vinnie Velvet
03-09-2006, 09:51 AM

I'd fuck your freckled ass any time of the day!!

YEAH!

:p

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 09:53 AM
1] If it's not gay [which it is], then starting a thread about it most certainly is.

2] Get some new friends, and don't share their emails on public message boards in the future if their worth keeping

3] Not appealling to me in the slightest. Never.

4] Google Jimmy / Jeff Gannon/Guckert for a real Republican good time

I now want to go wash my hands and rinse out my eyes for even clicking on this thread.

Thanks alot, Munson

:lol:

jhale667
03-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Nice to know Lindsay's a three-input girl, though....;)

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
1] If it's not gay [which it is], then starting a thread about it most certainly is.

2] Get some new friends, and don't share their emails on public message boards in the future if their worth keeping

3] Not appealling to me in the slightest. Never.

4] Google Jimmy / Jeff Gannon/Guckert for a real Republican good time

I now want to go wash my hands and rinse out my eyes for even clicking on this thread.

Thanks alot, Munson

:lol:

Always here to help. What can I say?

:D

Lindsay Lohan
03-09-2006, 11:26 AM
anals great! feels real good once ya get into it, and it doesnt take too much effort! after the sixth or 7th time i was TOTALLY cool with it! you can really get into it, once ya get a good rhythm goin...i get giddy thinking bout it sometimes! ;)

best is when the guy finishes it up and leaves a deposit while he's still in ya! that feels SO good!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!! lmao

do i sound too slutty here sometimes? sorry, i can get kinda carried away with myself! i can tone it down if you want me to! :)

Vinnie Velvet
03-09-2006, 11:48 AM
anals great! feels real good once ya get into it, and it doesnt take too much effort! after the sixth or 7th time i was TOTALLY cool with it! you can really get into it, once ya get a good rhythm goin...i get giddy thinking bout it sometimes! ;)

best is when the guy finishes it up and leaves a deposit while he's still in ya! that feels SO good!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!! lmao

do i sound too slutty here sometimes? sorry, i can get kinda carried away with myself! i can tone it down if you want me to! :)

No, no, no.

You're doing fine.

Afterall, this isn't a Disney site. :D

bueno bob
03-09-2006, 11:55 AM
True dat...

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 12:48 PM
anals great!... it doesnt take too much effort!...

Yo!
Lazy slut!

Keep bending over... you're about to have your usual gang bang here...

Vinnie Velvet
03-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Yo!
Lazy slut!

Keep bending over... you're about to have your usual gang bang here...

...and she would like nothing better!

Hi ya BG, what's shakin'? (ass? boobs?)

Nitro Express
03-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh we all like to be little horn dog amature gynecologists when we have our first chance of checking a willing woman out. I think all men want to try everything out.

The poop chute for me was like my trip to Antartica, ok, done that, marked that trip down on the map, but I see no real reason to go back there.

bastardog
03-09-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't see anything wrong or gay with wanting to gang a girl ass.

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
I don't see anything wrong or gay with wanting to gang a girl ass.

Thanks.

Nitro Express
03-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I ganged a girl's ass and it didn't turn me into Sammy Hagar.

LoveWalksIn
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
i'm going to email Sammy and ask him. he's the Alpha Male. he would know more than anyone.

ODShowtime
03-09-2006, 06:15 PM

Fuck all that. Titties are key. So is ass though.

Ozzy Fudd
03-09-2006, 07:13 PM
This is some wild thread Roy,
Anyway back in the 70's I went with this Chick who could not have a orgasm unless I stuffed it up her ass. sometimes we would go up to 3 times a night. MAN the 70 's I got more ass than a toilet seat. :D

blonddgirl777
03-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
... I got more ass than a toilet seat. :D

Thanks for quoting Eminem... the song is called "Shake That Ass" ;)

... As long as they didn't poop on, too much... whatever shakes YOU! :D

jhale667
03-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Oh we all like to be little horn dog amature gynecologists when we have our first chance of checking a willing woman out. I think all men want to try everything out.

The poop chute for me was like my trip to Antartica, ok, done that, marked that trip down on the map, but I see no real reason to go back there.

Exactly, exactly....:D

Northern Girl
03-09-2006, 10:02 PM
No, it's not gay. And I'll tell you why. Are you paying attention?

GUYS WILL STICK IT IN ANYTHING THEY CAN!!! A tub of butter. A slice of liver. Fruit. Veggies.

Hide your melons! LMAO!

Nitro Express
03-09-2006, 10:04 PM
As I lay on the phyciatric couch and self-analyse myself. What turns my crank? Tits, ass, pussy, and such things. Yeah, what man doesn't like those but theres much more. I like the whole enchalada and God has done a better job of making woman than I could doing my horny cut and paste.

I just look at the world and live in it and naturally let it turn me on. Analyzing it to death is a fools game. I naturally like the ladies and sometimes it's the little things that are the turn on other than the obviouse.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
No, it's not gay. And I'll tell you why. Are you paying attention?

GUYS WILL STICK IT IN ANYTHING THEY CAN!!! A tub of butter. A slice of liver. Fruit. Veggies.

Hide your melons! LMAO!

Heck, even you.

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 10:15 PM
I just look at the world and live in it and naturally let it turn me on. Analyzing it to death is a fools game. I naturally like the ladies and sometimes it's the little things that are the turn on other than the obviouse.

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 10:18 PM
GUYS WILL STICK IT IN ANYTHING THEY CAN!!! A slice of liver.

That's a new one. Is it grilled, fried, steamed?

Northern Girl
03-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Heck, even you.

Even me what?

Northern Girl
03-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Raw, of course!!

Here's some meat stories:

Liver lover

Buy a piece of the cheapest raw liver you can find. Warm it up, slice a slot into and whack away. It feels as good as a real vagina!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet meat
Take a couple pieces of bologna and warm it up in the microwave. Wrap them around your cock to make a nice little hole. Use both hand and grab it tight and pump away for 10-15 min (start and stop method is great!). Feels just like a hot piece of ass. When you get so hard you can't stand it, remove the bologna and start whacking your cock for another 10 min or so, using the lube from the bologna. When you just can't hold back any longer, let him blow. You'll have a huge load!!!!!! I promise you'll have to clean up way behind your head!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meat basket
I like to call this one the Meat Basket. Gather a bunch of meat from the grocery store, especially tri-tip, prime rib, and t-bone. Cut the meat off the bones and pile it all in a basket or bowl of some sort. Heat it to your preference. Add different spices and steak sauces and mix it all together. Take a piece of meat out and slop it all over your dick for an arousal. Then, insert your dick into the bowl and slide it over the saucy meat and cream your dinner!

Mystery meat
Get a can of Spam, take the whole block out, and heat it in the microwave to warm it. Not too much 'cause it will burn your cock. Cut a hole in the center to make it look like this (). Then put your cock in it and start fucking.

Just like pussy
I like to go down to my local supermarket and buy an average raw chicken breast. I chuck it in the microwave to warm it up and when warm cut a slit in it and fuck away like crazy. It feels great and is the closest thing to a real pussy.

Taste of outdoors
I like to go into the woods, finding someplace secluded with my dog. I take her for a walk. I carry with me a big beef stick that I have cut a hole in. I drop my pants and shorts and slip my cock into the hole. I like to sit down on top of a log and spread my legs wide, and slowly thrust my hips into the beef stick pussy. My dog is good for alerting me if someone is coming. I like to take my time doing this. I enjoy a prolonged tease before orgasm.

The grease from the beef stick makes a wonderful lube and I get great suction, for the stick makes a tight fit and is longer than my cock. I stop every now and then to taste my juices and lick the stick. It tastes very good. Then when I cum I lick the sperm from the stick.

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 10:28 PM

Liver lover

Buy a piece of the cheapest raw liver you can find. Warm it up, slice a slot into and whack away. It feels as good as a real vagina!!

Sweet meat
Take a couple pieces of bologna and warm it up in the microwave. Wrap them around your cock to make a nice little hole. Use both hand and grab it tight and pump away for 10-15 min (start and stop method is great!). Feels just like a hot piece of ass. When you get so hard you can't stand it, remove the bologna and start whacking your cock for another 10 min or so, using the lube from the bologna. When you just can't hold back any longer, let him blow. You'll have a huge load!!!!!! I promise you'll have to clean up way behind your head!

Meat basket
I like to call this one the Meat Basket. Gather a bunch of meat from the grocery store, especially tri-tip, prime rib, and t-bone. Cut the meat off the bones and pile it all in a basket or bowl of some sort. Heat it to your preference. Add different spices and steak sauces and mix it all together. Take a piece of meat out and slop it all over your dick for an arousal. Then, insert your dick into the bowl and slide it over the saucy meat and cream your dinner!

Mystery meat
Get a can of Spam, take the whole block out, and heat it in the microwave to warm it. Not too much 'cause it will burn your cock. Cut a hole in the center to make it look like this (). Then put your cock in it and start fucking.

Just like pussy
I like to go down to my local supermarket and buy an average raw chicken breast. I chuck it in the microwave to warm it up and when warm cut a slit in it and fuck away like crazy. It feels great and is the closest thing to a real pussy.

Taste of outdoors
I like to go into the woods, finding someplace secluded with my dog. I take her for a walk. I carry with me a big beef stick that I have cut a hole in. I drop my pants and shorts and slip my cock into the hole. I like to sit down on top of a log and spread my legs wide, and slowly thrust my hips into the beef stick pussy. My dog is good for alerting me if someone is coming. I like to take my time doing this. I enjoy a prolonged tease before orgasm.

The grease from the beef stick makes a wonderful lube and I get great suction, for the stick makes a tight fit and is longer than my cock. I stop every now and then to taste my juices and lick the stick. It tastes very good. Then when I cum I lick the sperm from the stick.

IMO, you just nuked the entire thread. Mod NG now.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 10:31 PM

Haven't you ever read Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth???

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Haven't you ever read Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth???

I'm sorry to say I haven't. Can you bust out a primer?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry to say I haven't. Can you bust out a primer?

Basically figure it as American Pie, but as good literature.

It's about a kid's (portnoy) coming-of-age, and there are bits in there where he discusses his masterbation habits.

At one point he fucks either a veal or liver 9either way, sweet and tender meat) and later that night his mother winds up preparing it dor dinner.

Awwwwwwkward!

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Raw, of course!!

Liver lover

Sweet meat

Meat basket

Mystery meat

Just like pussy

Taste of outdoors

What the mother fuck?

:confused: :mad:

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Basically figure it as American Pie, but as good literature.

It's about a kid's (portnoy) coming-of-age, and there are bits in there where he discusses his masterbation habits.

At one point he fucks either a veal or liver 9either way, sweet and tender meat) and later that night his mother winds up preparing it dor dinner.

Awwwwwwkward!

So, it's like Rocky Horror meets Nabokov!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 10:56 PM
A girl posts that, and she wonders why a guy sends her a PM...

sheesh. just like a rock star getting out of a gold-plated limo in front of the 7-11 at 3 in the morning and sits there and goes, "why is everyone staring at me?"

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 11:00 PM
So, it's like Rocky Horror meets Nabokov!

Nice!

jhale667
03-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Liver-fuckers. LMAO. :D

Geez....I've heard it all now. :lol:

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 11:04 PM

NG has been here awhile. She's good.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 11:06 PM
NG has been here awhile. She's good.

wait...when you say "good", what kind of "good" are we talking about?

Northern Girl
03-09-2006, 11:06 PM

sheesh. just like a rock star getting out of a gold-plated limo in front of the 7-11 at 3 in the morning and sits there and goes, "why is everyone staring at me?"

I post some funny stories off the internet about guys masturbating, and that makes me what?

1. A girl that can read.

2. A girl that can copy and paste.

What else does it make me?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Do you think with this screen-name, I might not be putting my best foot forward with the ladies? Just a thought...

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 11:15 PM
wait...when you say "good", what kind of "good" are we talking about?

Like skreet terminology. Like the kids say. "It's all good."

"She's a good apple." (farmers almanac)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Like skreet terminology. Like the kids say. "It's all good."

"She's a good apple." (farmers almanac)

Translation: she's an "angel", not "angel food cake".

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Do you think with this screen-name, I might not be putting my best foot forward with the ladies? Just a thought...

Dude, you chose it. Get your introspection on!

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Translation: she's an "angel", not "angel food cake".

Dig deeper bro. Parallel a Bundt cake!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Dude, you chose it. Get your introspection on!

Thanks, doc! Suggestion noted!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Dig deeper bro. Parallel a Bundt cake!

???

Now I'm just lost...

DeadMan1984
03-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Did it once, didn't do anything for me. If anything the tightness of my woman's ass felt great on my dick, but it's still not for me.

To answer your question though, no there's nothing wrong with it. Unless you plan on doing it to another man, then we got problems.

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by DeadMan1984
Unless you plan on doing it to another man, then we got problems.

Never happen. No problems.

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 11:46 PM
???

Now I'm just lost...

No, you're not. You just got found.

Northern Girl
03-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Translation: she's an "angel"

Now you've got it! :angel:

Warham
03-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Hmmmm.

Northern Girl
03-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Hmmmm.

Vinnie Velvet
03-10-2006, 08:44 AM
NG is a babe.

I am always turned on by her posts.

And that's all I gotta say about that.

Ahem.

Douglas T.
03-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Damn semi won't fit in a golf cart garage!

ThrillsNSpills
03-10-2006, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Roy Munson
Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Only if you call her Charlie.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Roy Munson
Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Only if you call her Charlie.

What about if you don't call her the next day?

scamper
03-10-2006, 10:44 AM

What else does it make me?

It makes you funnier than a lot of people on this board.

Warham
03-10-2006, 01:04 PM

My response was directed at the thread, not you, babe. :)

Roy Munson
03-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Hmmmm.

And I'm patiently awaiting your answer...

:eek: :D

Roy Munson
03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
What about if you don't call her the next day?

Perfectly acceptable.

Wait a minute...I've been with the same woman for 17 years. Nevermind.

:rolleyes:

Warham
03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
And I'm patiently awaiting your answer...

:eek: :D

No.

Roy Munson
03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
No.

Commonality in politics.

Commonality in....???:D

NATEDOG001976
03-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Exit only, nuff said!

bantonelli
03-11-2006, 10:40 PM

Perhaps your friends are "Flat"-ass gay?

Roy Munson
03-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Perhaps your friends are "Flat"-ass gay?

Could be. I dunno. I suppose a confrontation is in order...

tone
03-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Could be. I dunno. I suppose a confrontation is in order...

dumbass

Nitro Express
03-12-2006, 03:07 AM
There's some heavy psycology with anal sex. In high school I would look at a beautiful foxy girl and joke that I couldn't picture that beautiful goddess sitting on the toilet. Taking a dump was so below her.

Now lets say you get lucky with your fantasy girl. Having vaginal sex is exhileratingly wonderful. Anal sex goes beyond that. You have this woman you originaly couldn't picture on the can but now you are shoving your hard dick up her asshole. You are almost violating her with your manhood. I think a man gets off on it because a lot of men look at the nice ass but the lucky ones can go up in it.

It's a sick, twisted owership or power thing in a way. Some men like to go up a girls ass because it's over the top and not all women will let you go there. They feel they are pushing the envelope and that gets them off more.

For me, I feel like the man if I make my woman make sexy noises and orgasm. The holy grail is having my orgasm the same time she does. That's the way I'm wired and I just don't get that going up the ass and I don't think my lady digs it that well to begin with.

I still think all men should take a trip up a woman's asshole at least once though. LOL!

flappo
03-12-2006, 10:06 AM

Cheers!

it takes 'go fuck yourself' to a hole(sic) new level

Roy Munson
03-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by tone
dumbass

per Hitch, fashion a dildoout of a mold of your own cock and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Warning: you might not feel anything.

PumpedUpMidget
03-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Have heard that Ryan Monohan has perfected many techniques in the 'receiving' particulars of anal sex.