PDA

View Full Version : More Fucked up Spammy News

Panamark
01-05-2004, 06:42 AM
From www.melodicrock.com

EVIDENCE SUGGESTS VAN HALEN NEWS IMMINENT:
The Van Halen rumor machine is really rolling along now. A few very positive developments from the last few days.
The first development comes from Sammy Hagar's own website administrator. She has remained tight-lipped since I broke news of Hagar's move back to Van Halen on November 20. But this week she was again asked two questions - 1. Is Sam working with "Van Halen" again? and 2. Is the rumored "Best Of Vol 2" a reality?"
Her reply: "Number 1 and 2 you'll hear soon..."

Ok, then this...from Grant Fisher of the now closed VHND. He posted this e-mail he received: "A friend of mine named (removed) has been friends with Sammy Hagar for years.
Anyway, he told me tonight that it's official that Sammy is back with Van Halen and that Sammy is playing some show in Walnut Creek, CA and he is going to make the announcement."
I've asked my sources to look into this new info and will keep you posted. More info on the show (this Friday US time) here: www.arf.net/About_ARF/Events/arf_rocks.html

And finally, A&R guru John Kalodner responded to a question e-mailed to him via his site:
Q: Looks like we may see the return of Van Halen with Sammy Hagar! Do you think they will sign with Sanctuary or try for Warner Bros. again?? Plus do you think we will see a Best Of vol.2 before we see any new material? And will we have to wait till fall 2004 for VH to return?
John's answer: "I'm not sure about any of this. I think Sammy may be back with Van Halen, but I'm not positive. I think there may be one or two new songs for a second volume of Best Of. I would love to sign them to Sanctuary, but they may want to stay with Warner Bros. I would love for them to tour again. Nothing is definite and we'll just have to wait and see what lies ahead for Van Halen."
All adds up to an interesting situation. Stay tuned!

I should also take this opportunity to mention that Jesse Harms is officially no longer a member of Sammy's Waborita's. I have confirmed this is indeed accurate, occurring a couple of weeks ago now. I hope to have more news on Jesse and his future plans soon.

Igosplut
01-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Yea their gonna do two songs for a best of, then give an award out at the MTV awards.

Then its..........

Calderone
01-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Jesse harms played on EEAS

Calderone
01-05-2004, 07:48 AM
he thinks he is usin DAVE'S CFTH lens

http://www.arf.net/About_ARF/Events/images/0104_sammy_hagar_sm.gif

Seshmeister
01-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Seshmeister
Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Gmoney
01-05-2004, 09:26 AM
How about Bette Midler as the new singer of Van Halen?
Eddie Van Heineken loves female singers....remember his first choice to replace Roth was Patti Smyth of Scandal.

Sarge
01-05-2004, 10:32 AM
I will not settle for fake van halen
Sarge

Catfish
01-05-2004, 11:26 AM
May Van Hagar burn in hell.

meanstreet
01-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Get Wolfie, Mona and Ed a gig and we're golden

azcrdnal
01-05-2004, 01:11 PM
i would not read into this shit its bullshit

Gmoney
01-05-2004, 01:52 PM
If the rumors are true about 2 new Spammy songs for a Best of Vol II CD are true, that's a bunch of bull shit!!

Obviously, the VH boys are all about making a buck and fuck the fans!!!

azcrdnal
01-05-2004, 04:27 PM
i hear what you are saying but there is more shit going on than people no.

Albert Einstein
01-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
i hear what you are saying but there is more shit going on than people no.

Well, spill it out then!

ryanpday
01-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Let's hear it!

phattyboombatty
01-05-2004, 05:13 PM
Man, that's sum fucked up shit.

DLR'sCock
01-05-2004, 05:53 PM
So fatso and the drunk are gonna double team Alex???? WOW!!!!

PAY PER VIEW!!!!

FORD
01-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Asscardinal's about to break his exclusive news about the new Van Halen/Hootie and the Blowjobs collaboration.

damngoodtimes
01-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Asscardinal rules!!!

Reactor 2004, baby!!!!

Hecubus
01-05-2004, 07:17 PM
FORD, get that banner outta the sig, man....

Don't make me look at that jabroni until Nov 2K4!!
You know that Dubya's got Osama in a hole ready to pull out & parade around on September 30, so what's the point?

It's good they found Dean's brother, tho. Some small bit of closure there.

Chris
01-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Maybe Van Hagar is planning on playing the Superbowl parties that Sam's band was supposed to be playing. It would be odd that Van Hagar announces they are back together and then Sam is playing the Superbowl as a solo artist. On second thought...... :D

BrownSound1
01-06-2004, 12:14 AM
The good thing about a BOV2 is they still gotta pay Dave royalties for real Van Halen songs that will appear. Or if they happen to tour outside of the US and do any tunes from Dave's era, then he gets a cut of that as well. :D

GAR
01-06-2004, 04:45 AM
- NOT IF they are in breach of contract.

Then they don't have to pay what they don't wanna!

Figs
11-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.