PDA

View Full Version : "The Hills Have Eyes"

rustoffa
03-11-2006, 11:21 PM
In all honesty, I've never seen a more boring, listless, re-make of a scary movie in my life.

They had German Shepherds' running around and getting gutted.

Before that, this dipshit left the automatic handgun beside the slaw.

Nice.

So you love the fucking dog, but make the conscious decision to leave the handgun beside the slaw when you go to help him out?

It gets worse....

Right when one of the nuclear zombies' starts breastfeeding the hapless chick in the RV?

They fucking pan to an unexplainable shot of some asshole diving off a desert cliff with "Hina" playing!

I quit paying attention after that.

Somebody feel free to review the rest of this schlockfest....if you wasted your money on it.
:rolleyes:

Redballjets88
03-11-2006, 11:49 PM
i still want to see it ...even though my band had to change our name when the remake came (we named ourselves after the original)

Douglas T.
03-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Nice shots of the nuclear testing area! people do like to waste bullets in movies!:cool:

Douglas T.
03-11-2006, 11:57 PM
If an unarmed person is chasing you ... wait until they are at arms length to plug 'em with that handgun!

Unchainme
03-12-2006, 12:02 AM
The movie pisses me off. Techinically If someone was exposed to Nuclear Testing they wouldn't mutate, they would smply die of cancer. If this movie was the case, We'd see millions of Freaks in Hiroshima and Nagasaki if that was the case. Thats why it majorly pisses me off

manwiththedogs
03-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Yep...figured as much.
Word is they`re re-doing "Last house on the left" next.
Yippie.

Douglas T.
03-12-2006, 12:05 AM
It's a movie ... lol ... not the best not the worst ... DOUG reminds me of EVIL DEAD near the end! give me back my pinky finger!

Douglas T.
03-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Best part of the evening was my neighbors movie trailer!

http://www.healthinspectorthemovie.com/index_flash.php

bueno bob
03-12-2006, 04:39 AM
You just can't one up the classics.

Inevitably...20 years down the road...somebody's going to retry the Star Wars saga...Indiana Jones will be revisioned...Nightmare on Elm Street...Mad Max...etc etc...

Hollywood's gone to the dogs, folks. I think they're just scared of new ideas and would rather re-do something that's somewhat established instead of actually putting their backing into new scripts, new stories, new characters...

Terry
03-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Shook my head in disgust when I saw the trailer for THHE remake, but I've just turned my back on that shit these days, so Hollywood can suck my cock. I've seen enough remakes, sequels and movie versions of tv shows now to know that they all pale in comparison to the originals and series that spawned them...am all done with it.

Again, if Hollywood wants to do us a favor, just re-release the originals into theaters. Would bet it'd be something more people would want to see, and it would save plenty of money on production costs.

rustoffa
03-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
DOUG reminds me of EVIL DEAD near the end! give me back my pinky finger!

:D
Gotta give him credit. He put "being nothing but a pussy" behind him rescuin' that baby of his!

Alex Mogilny
03-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Did they say:

"Reaper no get fooled like Papa Jube"?

Like they did in the original?

Ozzy Fudd
03-12-2006, 09:26 PM
I can never figure out why Hollywood takes GREAT Classic movies and fucks em right up. what no talented writers out there. I have not seen a good remake. even the pink panther remake sucked.

jslav06
03-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
I can never figure out why Hollywood takes GREAT Classic movies and fucks em right up. what no talented writers out there. I have not seen a good remake. even the pink panther remake sucked.

All newer Steve Martin movies suck.

Douglas T.
03-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Before that, this dipshit left the automatic handgun beside the slaw.

Nice.
:rolleyes:

And POPS left the scatter gun in the outhouse with the headless gas station attendant only to fire aimlessly into the darkness with the handgun!

Redballjets88
03-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd

money

Douglas T.
03-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Like that new Charger! they don't make them like they used to! I have this fantasy of pulling into an old west city .. everyone on horses but me! Me I am in a Smokey & th' Bandit model Trans Am! My horse is the same as yours only shineyer and it makes more noise! Kinda like the remakes!
:D

Douglas T.
03-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Best part of the evening was my neighbors movie trailer!

http://www.healthinspectorthemovie.com/index_flash.php

HEH! This is about 15 years old. I'll bet I even have hair under that hat!

http://members.aol.com/dtskynyrd/dtcableguy.jpg

Matt White
03-13-2006, 11:35 AM
HOLLYWOOD was built on the REMAKE...

They've been remaking popular movies since day one...

What I cunt figure out is why somebody would PAY good money to remake a SHITTY movie?!?:mad:

THE POSIDEON ADVENTURE?!?

WHO THE FUCK GREEN-LIGHTED THIS SHIT-FEST?!?:mad:

The original SUCKED DOG BALLZ!!!!

sagebrush
03-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
HOLLYWOOD was built on the REMAKE...

They've been remaking popular movies since day one...

What I cunt figure out is why somebody would PAY good money to remake a SHITTY movie?!?:mad:

THE POSIDEON ADVENTURE?!?

WHO THE FUCK GREEN-LIGHTED THIS SHIT-FEST?!?:mad:

The original SUCKED DOG BALLZ!!!!

AMEN !