PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone imagine Bush on trial?

Steve Savicki
03-13-2006, 02:19 PM
http://www.mlive.com/news/aanews/index.ssf?/base/news-16/1142161945121220.xml&coll=2

"All we are asking is Bush be given a fair trial before the Senate,'' Cahill said as the crowd broke out in laughter.

I wonder if the crowd was laughing with or at.

Warham
03-13-2006, 02:24 PM
The crowd laughs at him.

FORD
03-13-2006, 02:25 PM
If the Democrats win both houses in November, and then keep the DLC/AIPAC whores out of the chairs, then yes it's possible.

Unchainme
03-13-2006, 04:10 PM
First Of All, Fuck Off Steve Savicki, Get The Fuck off this site,

Secound of all I believe they were laughing with him.

FORD
03-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
First Of All, Fuck Off Steve Savicki, Get The Fuck off this site,

I don't know (or care) what this is all about, but if it's some personal thing with you two, then take it to PM.

Unchainme
03-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I don't know (or care) what this is all about, but if it's some personal thing with you two, then take it to PM.

No Bro, Its not, This guy has been badmouthing the pen, and Hardrock69 and even You, He says on his gay little Livejournal Title That he's FORD'S Daddy. Motherfuck him.

4moreyears
03-16-2006, 09:58 PM
No Bro, Its not, This guy has been badmouthing the pen, and Hardrock69 and even You, He says on his gay little Livejournal Title That he's FORD'S Daddy. Motherfuck him.

Now if this does not make him a homo I do not know what does. A man in his 30's hanging out on Harry Potter message boards. You can tell your dad never took you to a sporting event fag boy.

About Steve...

About Me

Gee, I don't know what I'm doing really. A bunch of Harry Potter Board members have these and they look real neat. So I went and got one. I actually wanted one of these long before I had mine, but you needed an LJ code back then or you had to pay (at least that's how I understood the situation.) Then I read somewhere that you no longer needed a code so I went and got one!

And the title to the page does say Ford's daddy. Ford is this fag really your daddy???

http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/

Satan
03-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Ford is this fag really your daddy???

http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/

FORD's dad can barely manage to send an e-mail. He's a technophobe.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
http://www.mlive.com/news/aanews/index.ssf?/base/news-16/1142161945121220.xml&coll=2

"All we are asking is Bush be given a fair trial before the Senate,'' Cahill said as the crowd broke out in laughter.

I wonder if the crowd was laughing with or at.
Did JFK, MLK, Jr., and RFK get a TRIAL?

Anything can happen when there's a war and when yer a 'war' president.

Lil' GW ain't as bad assed as LBJ, he ain't as smart as Nixon, and he doesn't have da social human moral compass dat MLK and da Kennedy's had f4or da people.

So I doon't know wot GW's gonna do...he's in deep doo doo ova his Lil' head.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OVA!!!!

Dis whole human race is gonna moan when everything collapses.

Precautions should bee taken.

Put away cans aff tuna and powdered milk, ok.

:spank:

Flash Bastard
03-17-2006, 01:00 AM

Yes, and in doing my research on the enemy I've also noticed he's misappropriated Pojo's avatar as well.

But this has nothing to do with the topic at hand.... please continue.

Cathedral
03-17-2006, 01:51 AM
I'd like to see Bush on trial, maybe it would give some legitimacy to all the conspiracies i've read about the man.

Maybe i'm a Democrat stuck in a Republicans body?

Maybe it's time for my pills and a pillow?

Ever been so tired you couldn't sleep?

I'm fucked...:(

FORD
03-17-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Ever been so tired you couldn't sleep?

Every night for the last 6 years. And I'm not exaggerating. Nor am I blaming all of it on the BCE. Just sayin.......

Cathedral
03-17-2006, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Every night for the last 6 years. And I'm not exaggerating. Nor am I blaming all of it on the BCE. Just sayin.......

LMMFAO, it's been 2 days since my head touched a pillow. I'm dragging and know i want to sleep but the body just won't shut down.

I close my eyes and i feel like i'm going to wreck so i keep jumping thinking i'm asleep at the wheel.

This shit is freaky, man.

I hope it passes.