PDA

View Full Version : Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Vengeance
03-14-2006, 11:38 AM
They make this pathetic video of the "pests" trying to bother Howard Stern at his Letterman appearance....It is pathetic!

SOME ARMY, O&A BITCHES!!!! I IMAGINE DLR IS REALLY SHAKING THAT HE'LL BE REPLACED BY THIS GANG!!!!

http://www.doublewidz.com/ssfileupload/store/letterman/tape2_clip2.wmv

What ought to dawn on them is that they're outside a Howard Stern appearance on the David Letterman Show!!! Meanwhile, their heros couldn't get booked on a late night public access channel!!!!

Roy Munson
03-14-2006, 12:06 PM
That was painful to watch.

What a bunch of pubic brains.

Faquar
03-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Mr Vengeance: whatta you mean? O&A, and their fucking Army, ALWAYS WIN in the end!

They showed Howard... way to go Army! Woo Hoo! [/sarcasm]

On a serious note, anyone see Howard's Lettterman appearence? Man, I really don't like that guy anymore. He comes of as such a whiney little bitch/know it all , I just don't see the attraction anymore.

Brett
03-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Nice camera work. These people must have IQ's lower than 70. Get a life. All 5 of their geeky fans in one place at one time, how nice.

Roy Munson
03-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Nice camera work. These people must have IQ's lower than 70. Get a life. All 5 of their geeky fans in one place at one time, how nice.

Yeah, that must have been a logistical nightmare.

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 10:33 AM
I love the one fag who's doing the horrid camera work, who yells, "I got it" at the end...

This video shows how small and pathetic the pest army is...hhahahaaa!!

Big Troubles
03-15-2006, 11:27 AM
prob had the wrong limo. fucking idiots. And did I hear right? The first guy to yell, did he say "RON" Howard???? Christ, that is an Army. :rolleyes: That's not even the "links". :D

Big Troubles
03-15-2006, 11:28 AM
BTW, am I mod there yet Brett? I told you already Id show up and post a few times, but you are gonna have to give me total cuntrol. :p

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Notice none of the faggot pests are here. They've likely all committed suicide at the ridicule this video has got them. They got ripped to shreds at SFN.

distortion9
03-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Go listen to your hero on Hanity fuckos....admits to censoring O&A.

Howard Stern...the champion of free speech... censoring other talk show hosts. Now THAT is not only hypocrtical but also pathetic.

distortion9
03-15-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm right here fucknuts.

How can you stick up for such a lying piece of shit?

distortion9
03-15-2006, 03:36 PM
"I'm a strong supporter of MY free speech". - Howard Stern

distortion9
03-15-2006, 03:48 PM
I fucking DARE you to listen to him speak about O&A on Hannity and tell me he's not a fucking HYPOCRITE!!!

I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!!

distortion9
03-15-2006, 03:50 PM
You fuckers are BLIND....holy fuck...talk about SHEEP?!?!? You're worse than the Sammy fans.

I see you have the head sheppard in here too....what a surprise.

distortion9
03-15-2006, 03:54 PM
HOWARD THE CUNT STERN ADMITS TO CENSORING O&A (http://www.doublewidz.com/ssfileupload/store/SternonHannity/Radio%20Wars%203%20O&A%20and%20gag%20order.mp3)

distortion9
03-15-2006, 04:18 PM
What?.....What happened?!?!

Nothing?!?!?

distortion9
03-15-2006, 04:19 PM
HOWARD THE CUNT STERN ADMITS TO CENSORING O&A (http://www.doublewidz.com/ssfileupload/store/SternonHannity/Radio%20Wars%203%20O&A%20and%20gag%20order.mp3)

Just incase you fucking missed it

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 04:25 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I knew this would get the fag army out there...

Oooooo Howard censored us...hahahahahaha!

He's the only one who needs to talk. No one needs to hear your faggot heros! Go join the other four pests in your giant "army" and make some more shitty videos so you can look like complate faggots!

Bubba just challenged that homo Opie to a fight in April whne he's up in New York..guaranteed the big puss bag doesn't take him up on it.

O&A...REAL INNOVATORS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Brett
03-15-2006, 04:37 PM
If Dopey and Anthony were any good on their own merits they wouldn't spend 100% of their time worrying about Stern. That's all you fucking hear from these idiots and their fans. It's a very strange obsession.

Bill Lumbergh
03-15-2006, 04:40 PM

No shit, huh? I'm glad I just wasted 40 seconds of my life looking at the fucking street. They were so fucking proud of themselves too......:rolleyes:

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 04:51 PM
O&A are so fucking scary talented and entertaining that these idiot fans spend their entire lives talking about, listening to, and following Howard....

Dave's ratings may not be great right now, but at least his listeners aren't obsessed with someone else.

HAHAHAAH! What a bunch of losers!

distortion9
03-15-2006, 05:58 PM
If Dopey and Anthony were any good on their own merits they wouldn't spend 100% of their time worrying about Stern. That's all you fucking hear from these idiots and their fans. It's a very strange obsession.

And if you spent anytime listening to them you would know that they don't spend all their time focused on Stern. Now that they ARE ALLOWED to speak about him, they feel compelled to expose him for the hypocrite that he is.

And if you spent anytime listening to them you wouldn't be using tired, unfunny Dopey and Aintfunny names....what the fuck are you...2? I guess that stuff passes for comedy in the world of Howard these days...lol....I'll pass.

distortion9
03-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I knew this would get the fag army out there...

Oooooo Howard censored us...hahahahahaha!

He's the only one who needs to talk. No one needs to hear your faggot heros! Go join the other four pests in your giant "army" and make some more shitty videos so you can look like complate faggots!

Bubba just challenged that homo Opie to a fight in April whne he's up in New York..guaranteed the big puss bag doesn't take him up on it.

O&A...REAL INNOVATORS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Ya got nothing faggot.....just a tired ex-funnyman whose better days have long passed. Your fucking boy bitched and cried for a dozen years about free speech and being crucified by the fcc and you were all for him. The second he censors someone else, you....being the cunt that you are, blow it off with a simple "Ooooo Howard censored us".

Done with you .....NEXT!

distortion9
03-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Here's the FUCKING TRUTH for those brave enough to listen (http://files.foundrymusic.com/MP3/12092005_howard_vs_oa.mp3)

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Bwaaa haaa haaa.....You're as good as the "pests" who call Howard, yell "O&A" and then hang up. You got NOTHING!!! Much like your heros.

NOTHING!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

distortion9
03-15-2006, 08:07 PM
As good as the Stern fan that called Ron and Fez two days ago with a Ba-Ba fucking Booey?!?!? Two days ago....not ten years but TWO DAYS!

And now YOU'RE copying me with the "got nothing"?....Get your own shit you aids courrier.

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Here's a little something that shows the powerful pest army...Apparently this was who was on the O&A forum at 9am this morning....

distortion9
03-15-2006, 08:09 PM
I give you stone cold facts and you're too fucking blind to see it.

distortion9
03-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Here's a little something that shows the powerful pest army...Apparently this was who was on the O&A forum at 9am this morning....

That's the chat room not the forum you fucking moron.

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
That's the chat room not the forum you fucking moron.

I CAN'T IMAGINE THERE'S ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE, FUCKSTICK!!!!!!

O&A FANS- OWNED.

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Go stick you head in front of a shotgun. Then we can have the pests down to 4 people.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

distortion9
03-15-2006, 08:30 PM
I CAN'T IMAGINE THERE'S ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE, FUCKSTICK!!!!!!

O&A FANS- OWNED.

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Go stick you head in front of a shotgun. Then we can have the pests down to 4 people.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Actually, you're wrong AGAIN cunt. Wackbag has about 10k more members than this place.

Mr. Vengeance has no fucking sack and can't stand to hear that Stern is a fucking lying hypocrite (http://files.foundrymusic.com/MP3/12092005_howard_vs_oa.mp3)

distortion9
03-15-2006, 08:36 PM
http://x10.putfile.com/3/6517152514.jpg

ELVIS
03-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Howard is uglier than Imus...

Mr. Vengeance
03-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Actually, you're wrong AGAIN cunt. Wackbag has about 10k more members than this place.

Mr. Vengeance has no fucking sack and can't stand to hear that Stern is a fucking lying hypocrite (http://files.foundrymusic.com/MP3/12092005_howard_vs_oa.mp3)

SURE YOU DO...cuntface...WE CERTAINLY SEE PROOF OF THAT WHEN YOU STUPID ANAL PORES GO OUT AND TRY TO FOLLOW HOWARD AROUND...THERE'S JUST SO FUCKING MANY OF YOU ASSHOLICS!@!!!!!

GO KILL YOURSELF LOSER. DO THE PEST ARMY A FAVOUR!!! Get rid of one more loser!

distortion9
03-15-2006, 10:09 PM
SURE YOU DO...

Look you fucking dickhead...

I have not lied once...everything I say can be fucking backed up...unlike you. Go to fucking Wackbag and check the fucking board stats for yourself if you don't beleve me.

And click the fucking links I posted above if you REALLY want to know what Howard is all about.
I don't even know why I'm bothering with your sorry fucking ass....you don't even have enough common sense to check both sides of the story before trying to make an argument. Go check your fucking facts before responding to this post.

The truth is that your fucking man Howard is a FRAUD and YOU are afraid because you know I may be right.

As for killing myself....No, request denied.

distortion9
03-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Howard is uglier than Imus...

Indeed

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/distortion9/edstern.jpg

rustoffa
03-15-2006, 10:32 PM
See the top-ten shock-jock list here (http://www.askmen.com/toys/top_10_100/126_top_10_list.html)

The Regular Guys aren't on it. They should be. Hands down, THE funniest drive-time show in the bidness.
:)

The Fuck-You line is a personal fave. (http://easylink.playstream.com/regularguys/fu_line_03-14-06a.mp3)

Brett
03-15-2006, 11:33 PM
You gotta wonder about ANY poll that has Mancow and Tom Leykis at the top of it.

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 12:13 AM
Indeed

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/distortion9/edstern.jpg

yeah, like this guy is the picture of beauty.

http://www.wowfans.com/images/S_pc%20324.jpg

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
yeah, like this guy is the picture of beauty.

http://www.wowfans.com/images/S_pc%20324.jpg

Not interested in discussing which is a better looking MAN with you....sorry.

But don't let me stop you.....whatever blows your skirt up.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:44 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/distortion9/brokeback_mountain.jpg

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Not interested in discussing which is a better looking MAN with you....sorry.

But don't let me stop you.....whatever blows your skirt up.

you started it, don't blame me.

Brett
03-16-2006, 02:46 AM
So which guy is that with the mic who looks like he's dying of AIDS? Is that Anthony?

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 02:47 AM
yeah. that's also the guy who's girlfriend sucked a cock to save a lobster.

pests LOVE to talk about Spaz and Lobster Girl.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 09:40 AM
you started it, don't blame me.

You guys are so consistently wrong it borders on impressive.

Go check the thread again and see for yourself.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 10:00 AM
So which guy is that with the mic who looks like he's dying of AIDS? Is that Anthony?

No funny comments on the links I provided for you? If you had listened to them you would at least have a better explanation of why O&A hate Howard so much.

On second thought....I bet is that you DID listen to those clips and can't believe what you heard. You can't BELIEVE that O&A are actually the good guys and that Howard is a fucking cry baby and has become too lazy and/or not talented enough to fight his own fights anymore.

Oh and...LMFAO at the Aids comment. You've got some crazy assed eyes in your head. Ant looks like he has Aids but Eddie looks perfectly healthy?!?!?!? Please explain that one to me....LMAO!

distortion9
03-16-2006, 10:02 AM
yeah. that's also the guy who's girlfriend sucked a cock to save a lobster.

pests LOVE to talk about Spaz and Lobster Girl.

What?

BZZZZZZZTT WRONG AGAIN! You sir are now 2 for 2.

Brett
03-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh and...LMFAO at the Aids comment. You've got some crazy assed eyes in your head. Ant looks like he has Aids but Eddie looks perfectly healthy?!?!?!? Please explain that one to me....LMAO!

I said Ed looks good and healthy? When exactly was that?

But then again Ed is 51, a recovering cancer patient, who never took good care of himself to begin with. How old is this guy, 35? Let's compare Ed at 35, or hell even 45 to this sickly-looking bastard.

His girlfriend sucked dick to save a lobster? What a class act she must be, I'm sure he must be proud.

Faquar
03-16-2006, 11:05 AM
distorted-one: don't know if you saw in the other thread where I related I listened to HOURS of OnA mp3s trying to develop a taste for your boys (O&A - as I had read aboot them somewhere) and came away empty. You keep talking of cutting-edge 'bits' -- I found none, just two very insecure, ocassionally entertaining fourth-rate comedians who don't/can't back up thier 'talk'.

This has NOTHING to do w/Stern, but somehow in the pests' minds(?) it will.

They just ain't funny! Sorry...

Lobsters are funny Spaz is funny.

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 11:05 AM
You guys are so consistently wrong it borders on impressive.

Go check the thread again and see for yourself.

OK, my bad. Elvis, then you. but it was still you commenting before me.

Brett
03-16-2006, 11:06 AM
No funny comments on the links I provided for you? If you had listened to them you would at least have a better explanation of why O&A hate Howard so much.

I clicked them and still don't care. Whiny tools. They're Howard-obsessed, unfunny, and a waste of time. I can't believe I actually took 2 minutes clicked those links. I guess they like to use the "Howard censored us, WAAAAAH" theme to hide the fact that they are not funny at all.

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Faquar
distorted-one: don't know if you saw in the other thread, where I related that I listened to HOURS of OnA mp3s trying to develop a taste for your boys (O&A - as I had read aboot them somewhere) and came away empty. You keep talking of cutting-edge 'bits' -- I found none, just two very insecure, ocassionally entertaining fourth-rate comedians who don't/can't back up thier 'talk'.

i've also tried to listen to O&A replays on DirecTV. they do nothing for me.

pests say "listen for two weeks," i simply do not have that kind of time to invest in something. they gotta grab me right up front, and they failed at that.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:24 AM
I said Ed looks good and healthy? When exactly was that?

But then again Ed is 51, a recovering cancer patient, who never took good care of himself to begin with. How old is this guy, 35?

His girlfriend sucked dick to save a lobster? What a class act she must be, I'm sure he must be proud.

Now you're gonna play it off like you don't blindly defend Eddie......ALWAYS? That guy can do NO WRONG to you Brett. I've seen it time and time again and we all know it. That fucking guy could be caught on video, molesting a child and you would be all, "Well he is 51 and he had cancer"....whatever.

"His girlfriend sucked dick to save a lobster? "

Once AGAIN, you fucking guys are WRONG...lol. Howard, Bubba and their fans just hear shit and run with it.....and the O&A fans are dumb?

Anthony is not Spaz. Spaz was an intern like 6 years ago.

Brett
03-16-2006, 11:33 AM
What are you talking about? I never said anything about how the guy looks, and this conversation isn't about Ed, stop getting so fucking defensive. Why are you so angry today d9? Because I don't like your favorite radio show?

Twona said the guy's GF sucked a dick to save a lobster, how the fuck do I know if that's true or not, I'm not a regular listener to their show. If you say it's not true, then whatever, fine. When did Howard talk about that exactly? I guess I must have missed that.

Who's Bubba? Bubba The Love Sponge? Yet another show I don't listen to and couldn't comment on.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Faquar
distorted-one: don't know if you saw in the other thread where I related I listened to HOURS of OnA mp3s trying to develop a taste for your boys (O&A - as I had read aboot them somewhere) and came away empty. You keep talking of cutting-edge 'bits' -- I found none, just two very insecure, ocassionally entertaining fourth-rate comedians who don't/can't back up thier 'talk'.

This has NOTHING to do w/Stern, but somehow in the pests' minds(?) it will.

They just ain't funny! Sorry...

Lobsters are funny Spaz is funny.

Show me where I have talked about "cutting edge bits".

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Not once.

In no way shape or form am I telling you guys to LIKE and LISTEN to O&A. Dude, I'm not a fucking asshole. I wouldn't do shit like that. You don't like them or find them entertaining that's fine...I can understand that people have different tastes....totally cool.

I DON'T understand how people could respect, admire, listen to and defend such an obvious fake, phoney and fraud. A complete and total hypocrite that pretends to fight for free speech but only when it applies to him. A guy who battled assholes at every turn to make a name for himself only to turn around and step on the throats of GUYS THAT ADMIRED AND RESPECTED HIM, trying to make their way in the same business.

I'm not defending their "comedy stylings", I'm defending their (and their fans) ABSOLUTE HATRED towards Howard Stern. It is A FACT that Stern placed gag orders on them and it is A FACT that his behind the scenes bullshit and bitching to Mel kept them off the air and out of work for OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS.

If someone stabbed you in the back like that you would be plenty pissed too.

Brett
03-16-2006, 11:39 AM
Now you're gonna play it off like you don't blindly defend Eddie......ALWAYS? That guy can do NO WRONG to you Brett. I've seen it time and time again and we all know it. That fucking guy could be caught on video, molesting a child and you would be all, "Well he is 51 and he had cancer"....whatever.

You know what dude, fuck you. What a load of horseshit, yeah I'd defend a child molester. :rolleyes:

Glad to know how you really feel.

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 11:40 AM
it's true.

from a radiouncensored blog:

"I don't have the pictures anymore, but I remember them well. Before she become Anthony's girlfriend, she was just another groupie for them to exploit.

They were on Foundry Music at the time. I believe there were four pictures taken in the studio. They were taken either the day she came into the studio to "sacrifice" herself to save the lobster from being boiled. Or they were from another day when she started to come around more often.

For those who weren't listening back then, Melinda aka Lobster Girl, and then "Roger", called into the show while the guys were planning on boiling a lobster live on the show. This might have been around the time Frenchy first came on the show to cook rat. She was an animal lover who would do anything to save the innocent lobster. She came into the studio and the deal was brokered. If she blew Spaz in the production studio, they would save the lobster.

She and Spaz went into the porduction studio (which was miked) and she did just that. O&A went on talking and pausing every little while to listen to the sounds of sucking in the other room. I believe that Spaz was too nervous and could not bust a nut, and that was pretty much how it ended.

I think also there was something with her and Steven Lynch. She may have also given him oral treats.

The pictures were in the studio and if anyone remembers them she was wearing a black like Kengo type hat, and maybe shoes, that was it. Four pix (i think) in different poses. One I remember was sitting across the console.

She has/had a nice little body, but probably why the pictures are so taboo is because, well, we didn't have to have her rub the phone on herself to tell that is was a pool rack filled with afro hair in her pants."

it's also true that she wasn't his GF when she did it.

and court documents show the GF participated in threesomes with Anthony and his ex-wife.

http://radiouncensored.blogharbor.com/S_IMGP5130.JPG

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Fair enough....cool

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:42 AM
OK, my bad. Elvis, then you. but it was still you commenting before me.

Meant to quote this with my fair enough.....cool post

Brett
03-16-2006, 11:43 AM
So it is true, then why the fuck the controversy. The dumb fucking story is in print.

What a lovely couple...an AIDS patient and a whore.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:45 AM
I clicked them and still don't care. Whiny tools. They're Howard-obsessed, unfunny, and a waste of time. I can't believe I actually took 2 minutes clicked those links. I guess they like to use the "Howard censored us, WAAAAAH" theme to hide the fact that they are not funny at all.

Wow... you gave them a whole two minutes did ya. That one audio clip was over 10 minutes long. You really went out of your way to give them a chance at explaining the situation didn't you?

They made sense and it bothered you that your boy is such a fucking wormy cunt.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:47 AM
i've also tried to listen to O&A replays on DirecTV. they do nothing for me.

pests say "listen for two weeks," i simply do not have that kind of time to invest in something. they gotta grab me right up front, and they failed at that.

Nothing wrong with that. That's cool with me. They're not for everyone and I understand but, that's not the point I'm arguing.

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 11:49 AM
ah...i don't care about any of the behind the scenes shit.

have i used similar tactics in the workplace? uh, yeah. many times. i bet a lot of us have.

at least you're not beating the "Hollywood Howie" schtick like some of the other pests do. i couldn't care less about that shit either.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:58 AM
What are you talking about? I never said anything about how the guy looks, and this conversation isn't about Ed, stop getting so fucking defensive. Why are you so angry today d9? Because I don't like your favorite radio show?

Twona said the guy's GF sucked a dick to save a lobster, how the fuck do I know if that's true or not, I'm not a regular listener to their show. If you say it's not true, then whatever, fine. When did Howard talk about that exactly? I guess I must have missed that.

Who's Bubba? Bubba The Love Sponge? Yet another show I don't listen to and couldn't comment on.

I'm getting defensive because I tend to defend myself when I'm being attacked. Don't know if you noticed but it's like 5 against 1 in here.

It's not about "liking my favorite radio show" and I'm not really that angry...more like frustrated. Trying to defend what you guys see as an obsession with Stern. It's well deserved payback and all I'm trying to do is let you guys see their side of things and why O&A and their fans hate Howard.

Remember....I didn't start this thread. But I don't like the way O&A and their "pests" were being trashed, so I steped up to the plate.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:07 PM
You know what dude, fuck you. What a load of horseshit, yeah I'd defend a child molester. :rolleyes:

Glad to know how you really feel.

Fuck you too... you literally taking me fucking asshole. Yeah...I LITERALLY think you would defend a child molester.

Did I hit a nerve?

Lighten up Brett

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 12:07 PM
NO ONE CARES WHY DOPEY AND FAGTHONY HATE HOWARD!!! I can TELL you why they hate Howard- because they are two whiney bitches who have zero talent. They rip off everything they do from the greatest radio personality ever- Howard- and they hate the fact that no one even listens to them do that!! They have exactly 5 fans who run around New York, trying to act like they are this "army". When Howard appears somewhere- it's PANDEMONIUM because of the number of fans, and these two buttplugs know they'll always only have the 5 fools!!! That is until they all systematically die of AIDS!!!!

Your heros SUCK. They are a joke. No one is listening to them on XM. XM is so dead because while Sirius has legit talents like Howard bringing in new subscribers, XM is having to beg thier subscriber to not cancel, but offering them free radios and $3 a month subscription..because no one cares about O&A!!!!!!

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:12 PM
it's true.

from a radiouncensored blog:

"I don't have the pictures anymore, but I remember them well. Before she become Anthony's girlfriend, she was just another groupie for them to exploit.

They were on Foundry Music at the time. I believe there were four pictures taken in the studio. They were taken either the day she came into the studio to "sacrifice" herself to save the lobster from being boiled. Or they were from another day when she started to come around more often.

For those who weren't listening back then, Melinda aka Lobster Girl, and then "Roger", called into the show while the guys were planning on boiling a lobster live on the show. This might have been around the time Frenchy first came on the show to cook rat. She was an animal lover who would do anything to save the innocent lobster. She came into the studio and the deal was brokered. If she blew Spaz in the production studio, they would save the lobster.

She and Spaz went into the porduction studio (which was miked) and she did just that. O&A went on talking and pausing every little while to listen to the sounds of sucking in the other room. I believe that Spaz was too nervous and could not bust a nut, and that was pretty much how it ended.

I think also there was something with her and Steven Lynch. She may have also given him oral treats.

The pictures were in the studio and if anyone remembers them she was wearing a black like Kengo type hat, and maybe shoes, that was it. Four pix (i think) in different poses. One I remember was sitting across the console.

She has/had a nice little body, but probably why the pictures are so taboo is because, well, we didn't have to have her rub the phone on herself to tell that is was a pool rack filled with afro hair in her pants."

it's also true that she wasn't his GF when she did it.

and court documents show the GF participated in threesomes with Anthony and his ex-wife.

http://radiouncensored.blogharbor.com/S_IMGP5130.JPG

I have no clue what this is or who wrote this. I'm a big fan of O&A and remeber this bit clearly. I also remember him talking about the threesome but, don't remember him saying who the third girl was.

So she wasn't his girlfriend and he had a threesome with her and his ex? Am I getting that right?

Sounds like he banged a groupie.....and the problem is?

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:17 PM
NO ONE CARES WHY DOPEY AND FAGTHONY HATE HOWARD!!! I can TELL you why they hate Howard- because they are two whiney bitches who have zero talent. They rip off everything they do from the greatest radio personality ever- Howard- and they hate the fact that no one even listens to them do that!! They have exactly 5 fans who run around New York, trying to act like they are this "army". When Howard appears somewhere- it's PANDEMONIUM because of the number of fans, and these two buttplugs know they'll always only have the 5 fools!!! That is until they all systematically die of AIDS!!!!

Your heros SUCK. They are a joke. No one is listening to them on XM. XM is so dead because while Sirius has legit talents like Howard bringing in new subscribers, XM is having to beg thier subscriber to not cancel, but offering them free radios and $3 a month subscription..because no one cares about O&A!!!!!!

You again?!?!?!?!

Boy, you really took it to me with that one. Dude....you're too fucking stupid to even bother with anymore.

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 12:17 PM

Sounds like he banged a groupie.....and the problem is?

when they call Stern out for stuff, and then act like this didn't happen...wackbag bans people for bringing it up, and from what i've heard, it's a forbidden subject on their show...just seems a little hypocritical to say Stern censors or dumps, when this subject wouldn't be on their show very long either.

Melinda was revealed as the other woman during Anthony's divorce case.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 12:21 PM
You again?!?!?!?!

Boy, you really took it to me with that one. Dude....you're too fucking stupid to even bother with anymore.

yeahhhhh..I'm the stupid one. No valid points in anything I'm saying.

Get this straight- your little homo heros suck. They are useless, telentless fucking losers. And their fans are exactly the same. Bottom of the barrel, fat, losers.....

Don't bother with any of us.....we don't care what you think about O&A. DLR has been on radio 2 1/2 months and is a better radio personality than those two talentless fuckwads.

Brett
03-16-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm getting defensive because I tend to defend myself when I'm being attacked. Don't know if you noticed but it's like 5 against 1 in here.

It's not about "liking my favorite radio show" and I'm not really that angry...more like frustrated. Trying to defend what you guys see as an obsession with Stern. It's well deserved payback and all I'm trying to do is let you guys see their side of things and why O&A and their fans hate Howard.

Remember....I didn't start this thread. But I don't like the way O&A and their "pests" were being trashed, so I steped up to the plate.

No one attacked YOU, they attacked your two heroes. Why would you feel the need to defend yourself? The only person who resorted to personal shit was you.

Brett
03-16-2006, 12:33 PM

This is absolutely true about the subscriber shit. We know two people that bought cars that came with XM, and when their subscription was running out, they decided it wasn't worth the extra money and canceled. XM sales people called begging them to stay on for $3 a month!

Brett
03-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Fuck you too... you literally taking me fucking asshole. Yeah...I LITERALLY think you would defend a child molester.

Did I hit a nerve?

Lighten up Brett

Whatever.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:47 PM
when they call Stern out for stuff, and then act like this didn't happen...wackbag bans people for bringing it up, and from what i've heard, it's a forbidden subject on their show...just seems a little hypocritical to say Stern censors or dumps, when this subject wouldn't be on their show very long either.

Melinda was revealed as the other woman during Anthony's divorce case.

You seem to know more about this than I do (I don't mean for that to sound sarcastic or wise assy). I've been a member of Wackbag since 01 and have something like 35 posts or something so that goes to show you how much time I spend with the back stories and all that shit.

Maybe you're right...I dunno. I do listen to the show just about every day and can honestly say that this is the first I'm hearing of this. Perhaps I just didn't catch it, again don't know. I do remember that Anthony LEGALLY wasn't allowed to discuss the details of his divorce when that was going on.

The problem with your point is that Anthony never claimed to be some great family man or perfect husband. What he does with his sex life I could give two shits over....just don't care at all. If you want to call them hypocrites for dumping out of phone calls related to the subject, I guess you could. I'm thinking they dumped for legal reasons but, I could very well be wrong.

HOWARD on the other hand, has made his bones by claiming to be the champion of free speech. He constantly mentioned his battles with the FCC and how they were trying to gag him and censor him. He would go on the air everyday and complain about censorship to his fans and anyone willing to listen. The whole time OFF the air, what the FCC was doing to him...HE was doing to O&A. This is the definition of a hypocrite....no way around that.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:56 PM
No one attacked YOU, they attacked your two heroes. Why would you feel the need to defend yourself? The only person who resorted to personal shit was you.

Brett, you're wrong again. Read the heading under the title of the thread..."The "huge" O&A Army video!!!"

The sole purpose of the thread was to bash the "pests"....I'm one of the 5.

AND...while I didn't go back to check but, I'm fairly confident that Mr. Vengeance started with the personal shit on every one of his posts.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 12:58 PM
This is absolutely true about the subscriber shit. We know two people that bought cars that came with XM, and when their subscription was running out, they decided it wasn't worth the extra money and canceled. XM sales people called begging them to stay on for $3 a month!

BRAVO SIERRA!!!!

I tried this myself (why the fuck wouldn't I want to save a few bucks)....did not work.

Told two of my buddies to give it a shot......did not work.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 12:59 PM
You seem to know more about this than I do (I don't mean for that to sound sarcastic or wise assy). I've been a member of Wackbag since 01 and have something like 35 posts or something so that goes to show you how much time I spend with the back stories and all that shit.

Maybe you're right...I dunno. I do listen to the show just about every day and can honestly say that this is the first I'm hearing of this. Perhaps I just didn't catch it, again don't know. I do remember that Anthony LEGALLY wasn't allowed to discuss the details of his divorce when that was going on.

The problem with your point is that Anthony never claimed to be some great family man or perfect husband. What he does with his sex life I could give two shits over....just don't care at all. If you want to call them hypocrites for dumping out of phone calls related to the subject, I guess you could. I'm thinking they dumped for legal reasons but, I could very well be wrong.

HOWARD on the other hand, has made his bones by claiming to be the champion of free speech. He constantly mentioned his battles with the FCC and how they were trying to gag him and censor him. He would go on the air everyday and complain about censorship to his fans and anyone willing to listen. The whole time OFF the air, what the FCC was doing to him...HE was doing to O&A. This is the definition of a hypocrite....no way around that.

And he said on Hannity that he was a hypocrite. what more do you want?. And you see evidence of your faggot heros and their hypocrisy all the time.

Want a perfect example fo how big a bunch of no talent hacks they are? You're part of the WackBag? Of course you know that Howard long ago had his Wack Pack, right???? They can't even come up with an original idea there.

They are useless talentless twats. And Howard was sick of their constant stupidity towards him so he got them to STFU. By any means necessary I say. No one needs to hear those dopes. No one. Period.

Mr. Vengeance
BRAVO SIERRA!!!!

I tried this myself (why the fuck wouldn't I want to save a few bucks)....did not work.

Sure you did.....

distortion9
Whatever.

Ditto

timmykidd2104
03-16-2006, 01:11 PM

Want a perfect example fo how big a bunch of no talent hacks they are? You're part of the WackBag? Of course you know that Howard long ago had his Wack Pack, right???? They can't even come up with an original idea there.

That's not where wackbag came from. It was from Andrew Dice Clay when he was on their show. He was trying to describe sex with some girl and how his yambag (terrestrial radio so he had to use code words) kept smacking against her. It kept going Wackbag! Wackbag!, Wackbag! Nothing to do with the Whack Pack. I'm just sayin.

Brett
03-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Andrew Dice Clay? Nuff said.

Brett
03-16-2006, 02:00 PM
BRAVO SIERRA!!!!

I have no idea what yours' or your friend's situation was. The people we knew just didn't renew, XM called them. They said they weren't interested, XM said, "Well how about for $3 a month?"

Yes I would of course try to save money if they called me (well if Sirius did), who wouldn't. But I think it speaks volumes about how they're doing when they're making such an offer to former customers, doing anything to keep share. Obviously they're struggling.

BTW, they both kept it for $3.

Brett
03-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Brett, you're wrong again. Read the heading under the title of the thread..."The "huge" O&A Army video!!!"

The sole purpose of the thread was to bash the "pests"....I'm one of the 5.

No one was directing it at you personally, it was directed at a group of people. Nobody singled you out, you chose to do that yourself, so I'm not wrong.

Hardrock69
03-16-2006, 02:06 PM
YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!

DO NOT POST LIES UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP!

I HAVE PROOF THAT NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

:D

Faquar
03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
I have it on good authority (from Bubba Zanetti) that Spaz (the intern) blasted a wad in Melinda's (aka Lobstegirl) mouth...

Who's right, here (Spaz too nervous to come??)?

I'm cuntfused!

O/A Army: class act!

HoeB
03-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Just to let all u DLR fans know He is a has been a fucking Hack. His radio show is going no were and another thing is also DLR will be off the air by Monday and the bbbboys O&A will take his spot so Ha!!!

Rascal Helper
03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Roth has one foot in the grave. He is a complete failure. His ratings are shit. It's not 1984 anymore. Get over it.

SloppyJoeCock
03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
RAMMMMMMMMMONE!!!!

Get Roth a new hairpiece!!!

SloppyJoeCock
03-16-2006, 02:49 PM
RAMMMMMMMMMMONE!!!

Booozy booozy bop is not a lyric!!

Rascal Helper
03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
It's "boosey boozie" bop fucker! Get the spelling right!

Brett
03-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Here comes the IQ's under 70 brigade again.

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Sure thing Brett...

And I guess I am Pest #2 :)

Rascal Helper
03-16-2006, 02:58 PM

Ramoooooone, get this faggot an 80s hack with shit for ratings.

Brett
03-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Wow... you gave them a whole two minutes did ya. That one audio clip was over 10 minutes long. You really went out of your way to give them a chance at explaining the situation didn't you?

Sorry, two minutes in and I still didn't care. I didn't think my level of caring was going to increase over the next eight minutes, so why listen. Who cares what Howard does to them, I'm sure they earned whatever it is he did, they are far from innocent. You make these two tools into radio industry saints, when they're as slimy and sleazy as any out there.

HoeB
03-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Rammmoooonnneeee!!!

Bring me a real Radio show with out a 90 year old former "Rocker"

doppeljr
03-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Hoo Hoo, I invented everything

HoeB
03-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Sorry, two minutes in and I still didn't care. I didn't think my level of caring was going to increase over the next eight minutes, so why listen. Who cares what Howard does to them, I'm sure they earned whatever it is he did, they are far from innocent. You make these two tools into radio industry saints, when they're as slimy and sleazy as any out there.
sorry brett but your a loser, you should like a real band not some old band that is not togeather anymore. VH and the 80's ARE DEAD!!!

Brett
Originally posted by Rascal Helper
Ramoooooone, get this faggot an 80s hack with shit for ratings.

Hey geek, Dave's show sucks and so does your heroes'.

gregfromjersey
oh man, Roth's show is really something you guys can be proud to defend. His cutting edge radio is certainly going to be around for a LONG time. Got sarcasm, motherfuckers? eat a dick, all of you. the guy's a jerk-off. 'nuff said...

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by HoeB
sorry brett but your a loser, you should like a real band not some old band that is not togeather anymore. VH and the 80's ARE DEAD!!!

Wow you sure told me. Do all you Wackbag radio geeks have this much game?

D9, you sure you want to be associated with these people?

BTW, it's "you're" dumbfuck, not "your."

gregfromjersey
03-16-2006, 03:07 PM

BTW, it's "you're" dumbfuck, not "your." [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Thats terrific!! Thats Terrific!!...

tool

HoeB
03-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Grrrrrr.......Grrrrrr.....Grrrr....Brett Brings nothing to the Table!!!

timmykidd2104
I was listening this morning DLR took a call where the person hadn't turned their radio down and he heard himself with the delay. DLR thought that the caller was taping the show and playing it back as a mix over the music that he was playing. He thought it was a great call instead of an idiot who can't turn the radio down.

Brett
Nice use of the quote function geek.

SloppyJoeCock
03-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by gregfromjersey

tool [/B]

Is it Greg.....is it really?

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Grrrrrr.......Grrrrrr.....Grrrr....Brett Brings nothing to the Table!!!

Another good comeback.

HoeB
03-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Brett how bout you suck it up and buy a real radio. o wait u know what no you cant. Just go buy a Sirus unit and go fuck yourself you fucking fag!!!

Matt White
03-16-2006, 03:16 PM
I see the short bus made it's weekly stop.......

All the Mental midgets have piled out....

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks I already have Sirius.

It's good to know that most of the illiterates and mentally ill people are buying XM. No wonder the CEO quit, he must have seen the demos, 16-year old prebuscent males, and high school dropouts.

Bill Lumbergh
03-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Brett how bout you suck it up and buy a real radio. o wait u know what no you cant. Just go buy a Sirus unit and go fuck yourself you fucking fag!!!

Now you gotta admit, THIS one was original.....:rolleyes:

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Wow you sure told me. Do all you Wackbag radio geeks have this much game?

No actually we cannot be as witty and thought provoking like you or "Roth Army" people. Instead we're just a bunch of rubes with no "game" as you say with an IQ of 70. Maybe we can settle this like real fucking men. I will challenge you to a fight in the octogon, and the looser man, has to donate some money to a hokey charity man. Yeah that really entertaining radio. Or even better, maybe I can get a gig, when I only work 4 days a week, have abunch of tallentless fucks praise how great I am, re-record irrelevant bits from 10 years ago, and cry about how Bush, the fcc, CBS, Les Moonves, Imus, Sammy Hagar, the Boogie Man, the ghost of christmas past, and everyone else is out to get me. Then and only then can I be as thought provoking as Howie is, especially when he brings up strippers for the 3000th time on his show.

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:19 PM
That one devasted me Bill.

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by BostonStrangler
I will challenge you to a fight in the octogon, and the looser man, has to donate some money to a hokey charity man.

Oh I guarantee you are "looser" than me, you fudgepacking troll.

Why don't you Wackdick geeks actually go to school, and stop listening to the radio, and maybe you'll learn how to reply like a literate human being. Stupid fucker.

O&A have cornered the market in under 18 mental midgets, another proud day in their show's history.

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Ok david lee roth in van halen Good.. David Lee Roth on radio = horrible... Also, hoo hoo stern fuckin' sucks.. He believe's in censorship. You bet your ass that if david lee roth was ever a competition against hoo hoo on sirius (he would censor)... he admitted it.. he is free speech? but believes in censorship? this makes all his years of radio = BULLSHIT... Opie And Anthony are honest, and always put on a great show.. Tomorrow will be a big suprise for the pests.. We don't even care if it has anything to do with david lee roth, stern, or if its as big as bubba the love sponge, but we hear its going to be huge.. being the speculations.. remember in the end, opie and anthony ALWAYS WIN!!!!!

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 03:27 PM
YEA BRETT really brings nothing to the table, and never has. How's your sirius unit?? do you have the portable astronaut backpack?? hahahaha and you can't even hear it live portable.. have you see xm, and the technology?? nuff said.. now go flush your sirius unit down the toilet, and go hug your mother... ahhhh the free fm edit ROTFL

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Fuck seek help.

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by raaaaaaaamone
YEA BRETT really brings nothing to the table, and never has. How's your sirius unit?? do you have the portable astronaut backpack?? hahahaha and you can't even hear it live portable.. have you see xm, and the technology?? nuff said.. now go flush your sirius unit down the toilet, and go hug your mother... ahhhh the free fm edit ROTFL

Can someone translate this from Moron to English for me? Thanks.

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 03:33 PM
Nice call back sir. the only good thing that comes out of your mouth, is eddie van halens dick! goodbye faggot!

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Brett, are you a child toucher???

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 03:36 PM
So it is true, then why the fuck the controversy. The dumb fucking story is in print.

What a lovely couple...an AIDS patient and a whore.

LMFAO!!:D

I smell a new "WB" series...

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Brett, are you a child toucher???

Why are you lonely?

HoeB
03-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Brett why do you have to be so fucking stupid. Your a 40 something that sits on your ass all day and updates a DLR website HOMO!!!! Get a real job and a real life!!

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Oh I guarantee you are "looser" than me, you fudgepacking troll.

Why don't you Wackdick geeks actually go to school, and stop listening to the radio, and maybe you'll learn how to reply like a literate human being. Stupid fucker.

O&A have cornered the market in under 18 mental midgets, another proud day in their show's history.

Ooooo fudgepacking troll. Now that is an orginal insult. Hell, I wish I could be as creative as you are, and then I could have my own radio show that could make tongue and cheek comments as insightful ones you make here. And for the record Brett, I am not a homosexual man, however your anger towards them sounds like you're hiding a secret from everyone here. Could it be your dear old uncle once molested you in the back seat of your Buick when you were a tussleable lad? or maybe an ex-girlfriend left you because you couldn't understand the dynamics between a man and a woman in bed.

As for us "wackdicks", the majority of us do have college educations. Imagine that fucko! In fact I can say many of which are going for post-graduate degrees. But, I digress, since we all know them radio listening freaks ain't got not good educational system stuff to learn from now man.

And lastly, how can Opie and Anthony have cornered the market of "under 18 mental midgets?" I mean, in order to have an XM radio, one needs a credit card and over the age of 18 to obtain an account. Seems to me, we have a jealous johnny on our hands. Maybe instead of posting completely retarded comments that a sixth grader to pick apart, you could begin by posting meaningful and insightful comments that make sense instead of sounding like uneducated cunt who has not fucking idea what he is speaking about.

Have a good day mister!

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Brett why do you have to be so fucking stupid. Your a 40 something that sits on your ass all day and updates a DLR website HOMO!!!! Get a real job and a real life!!

40? Fuck I'm not that fucking old yet douchebag, still got 5 years before I hit 40.

Sorry though, don't update a DLR web site, you got the wrong guy there.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Some of you people seriously have way too much emotion invested into morning shock jocks...

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:46 PM
As for us "wackdicks", the majority of us do have college educations. Imagine that fucko! In fact I can say many of which are going for post-graduate degrees. But, I digress, since we all know them radio listening freaks ain't got not good educational system stuff to learn from now man.

Trust me, any person who doesn't know the spelling difference between the word "loser" and "looser" is NOT a college graduate. Those who cannot type coherent sentences are not college graduates. So therefore, all the Wackdick geeks that have posted in this thread, aside from D9 who can actually type English, are about as far from college graduates as humanly possible. The closest most of you morons have ever gotten to a degree was when you mopped the floor of the university bathroom.

Strangler, you've already laid out what a completely idiotic and illiterate person you are, so don't try to cover it up now with your witticisms, it's too late dummy.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 03:48 PM

Yeah, no shit...:D

Originally posted by doppeljr
Hoo Hoo, I invented everything
http://nastyhobbit.wordpress.com/files/2005/10/grammartime.gif

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Some of you people seriously have way too much emotion invested into morning shock jocks...

That is for sure.

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Roth was cool back in '79 when I was lucky enough to be able to hang with all the guys, but he's lost it. Entertaining personality, but NOT enough to hold his own show. He, like Brett, bring nothing to the table.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by gregfromjersey
oh man, Roth's show is really something you guys can be proud to defend. His cutting edge radio is certainly going to be around for a LONG time. Got sarcasm, motherfuckers? eat a dick, all of you. the guy's a jerk-off. 'nuff said...

Well, O&A failed at terrestrial radio before he will, so I guess they're trail blazers...:)

Brett
03-16-2006, 03:56 PM
If these idiots could only type as well as they can create aliases.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Woo Hoo...Now this is some good times...ROCK!!!!

Dopie OPie
03-16-2006, 03:57 PM
How about Emily's FANTASTIC acting debut - Talk about charma - What comes around goes around...

I can't wait until Allison (my best friend Allison) is on O & A and a then sucks down some carbon monixide fumes, just like Dibella wife did.

What comes around goes around motherfucker and guess what is just around the bend....Stern is a washed up old yenta. DEAL WITH IT

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE

Get me my shovel its time to bury this jerkoff !!!!

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Skull Tattoos
Roth was cool back in '79 when I was lucky enough to be able to hang with all the guys, but he's lost it. Entertaining personality, but NOT enough to hold his own show. He, like Brett, bring nothing to the table.

Don't cuntfuse inexperience, a bad situation with the wrong expectations, and working for assholes, with "bringing nothing to the table."

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Well, O&A failed at terrestrial radio before he will, so I guess they're trail blazers...:)

Wow, maybe if you get your facts right, when O&A were removed from the radio, they had the highest ratings for the demo in their respective timeslot.

If these idiots could only type as well as they can create aliases.
I am sorry, I cannot be as elequent as you are Brett. But then again I do see you that you did gloss over my response. Come on Brett, you certainly can do better then that.

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Strangler, I read it. But see the problem is that you've already tainted your troll with ridiculous stupidity earlier, so nothing you can possibly say at this point would I take seriously. Don't take it so hard, we can still be friends though. Yes I am eloquent and smarter than you, thanks for noticing.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Wow, maybe if you get your facts right, when O&A were removed from the radio, they had the highest ratings for the demo in their respective timeslot.

Ooooooh! Talk-FM DJs in PM drive time! What an impressively huge category... Yeah, I'm sure Infinity's ratings dropped substantially when playing music instead, that's why they tried so hard to keep them, huh?:)

I mean, I know they were martyrs thrown off the air, but the fact is, if those guys were really profitable, they'd of found a way to keep them on.

I am sorry, I cannot be as elequent as you are Brett. But then again I do see you that you did gloss over my response. Come on Brett, you certainly can do better then that.

Well, we can't all be overly obsessed with DJs.

Rascal Helper
03-16-2006, 04:14 PM
David Lee Roth..... SHITDICK!

http://worldofwonder.net/image1/0_21_roth_david_lee.jpg

distortion9
03-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Hoo hoo hoo hoo....I'm on it!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/distortion9/pestcontrol.jpg

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:16 PM
If Tom Leykis can have a top-rated show in afternoon drive in several markets, ANYBODY can. Being #1 at that slot is hardly something to write home about.

And of course if they were truly profitable, Infinity wouldn't have dumped them completely after that retarded stunt. Obviously they didn't feel they were losing much.

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Hoo hoo hoo hoo....I'm on it!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/distortion9/pestcontrol.jpg

What an embarrassingly bad PhotoChop.

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Ooooooh! Talk-FM DJs in PM drive time! What an impressively huge category... Yeah, I'm sure Infinity's ratings dropped substantially when playing music instead, that's why they tried so hard to keep them, huh?:)

I mean, I know they were martyrs thrown off the air, but the fact is, if those guys were really profitable, they'd of found a way to keep them on.

They were considered enough of a threat that Infinity felt compelled to pay them off early if they signed a "Don't Talk About Hoo-Hoo" clause, and they were indeed worried about O&A going to Q104 to compete directly with Hoo-Hoo. They were, indeed, considered a threat. And now CBS wants them back on K-Rock to replace DLR. Says a bit, doesn't it?

Matt White
03-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Who let the kiddie brigade in???:confused:

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Obviously someone linked this thread at one of the O&A sycophant web sites, so the inbreeds are heading over.

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Strangler, I read it. But see the problem is that you've already tainted your troll with ridiculous stupidity earlier, so nothing you can possibly say at this point would I take seriously. Don't take it so hard, we can still be friends though. Yes I am eloquent and smarter than you, thanks for noticing.

Tainted my troll? Well golly gee mister what is that suppose to mean sir? As for taking me seriously, well no major loss. I guess people of your stature do not understand sarcasim. A shame really, since you seem pretty swell for a mindless zombie here. But wait, I should resort to such childish names. My boo boo. If I did take this seriously, I would be on here 24 hours a day, instead of graduate school at nights, working during the days (except today) and not to mention working on other ventures. My appologies for getting you so riled up.

As for being smarter. Well I guess you must have attended a top 20 school, since mine did place 25 nationally the last time I checked. Not to mention the program I am attending is ranked in the top 5. So my appologies once again for not being readily apparaent that I was dealing with a scholar and a gentleman here. Maybe next time, I could learn how to under the tutlage of yourself seeing you are claiming that you are the best and brightest around here.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 04:23 PM
They were considered enough of a threat that Infinity felt compelled to pay them off early if they signed a "Don't Talk About Hoo-Hoo" clause, and they were indeed worried about O&A going to Q104 to compete directly with Hoo-Hoo. They were, indeed, considered a threat.

But 104 never signed them, did they?

And now CBS wants them back on K-Rock to replace DLR. Says a bit, doesn't it?

Well, their first choice left to dominate satellite...;)

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:23 PM
What kills me is that the one useless fucking "pest" obvioulsy went and got the other 4 pests to come by and show their scary talent at bashing people...Man they are swift!

To me all it proves is that there really IS only 5 of 'em...This is pathetic! These guys really do not have lives. They are the biggest bunch of losers, because they are FOLLOWERS of the biggest losers in radio.

I mean, what's worse...being the incapacitated retard, or being the person who has to clean up that incapacitated retard's smelly, shitty asshole???

O&A fans ought to know the answer to this, considering they are both retards and assholes.....

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:25 PM
They were considered enough of a threat that Infinity felt compelled to pay them off early if they signed a "Don't Talk About Hoo-Hoo" clause, and they were indeed worried about O&A going to Q104 to compete directly with Hoo-Hoo. They were, indeed, considered a threat. And now CBS wants them back on K-Rock to replace DLR. Says a bit, doesn't it?

yeah they're such a scary threat. About as scary as the pest army...all five of you.....

Hey fucksticks..any of you homos learn how to operate a camera yet????

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Rascal Helper
David Lee Roth..... SHITDICK!

http://worldofwonder.net/image1/0_21_roth_david_lee.jpg

Well ASSPLAY HELPER, ten years from now, people will still be playing VAN HALEN and buying CVH records, I doubt anybody will give two shits and a dollar about O&A...

I know you won't be playing their groundbreaking albums then...

I wonder how ROTH will do on PM drive or overnights at SIRIUS?

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:28 PM
But 104 never signed them, did they?

Nope - that when's the whole St. Pat's thing went down.

Well, their first choice left to dominate satellite...;)

How do you dominate, being on the #2 company, complete with inferior equipment, and the lowest stock rating in 52 weeks?

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:29 PM

As for us "wackdicks", the majority of us do have college educations. Imagine that fucko! But, I digress, since we all know them radio listening freaks ain't got not good educational system stuff to learn from now man.

Have a good day mister!

Sure you do...that's why you have all day to run around trying to make your faggot heros look like they have an actual fan base, when everyone knows they couldn't sell an X subscription to save their lives.

Maybe instead of getting chicks to blow guys to save a lobster, he can get his now-wife to blow guys to not cancel their XM and go to Sirius.....

Of course, judging by the ugly cunt, not many would find that to be worth it....

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Strangler, child, I am in the real world now, I graduated from college 11 1/2 years ago, I don't sit and play "My school is better than yours nyah nyah nyah" anymore. Who the fuck cares, it means little now where the fuck my degree is from. But I assure you, it's from a good school, one that you know very well. Don't worry your pretty little head.

I find it hard to believe than any school of ANY quality would accept a person like yourself, who has a third grade vocabulary and second grade spelling and grammar skills into any post-graduate degree program. Perhaps they needed to fill their affirmative action quota.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 04:31 PM
How do you dominate, being on the #2 company, complete with inferior equipment, and the lowest stock rating in 52 weeks?

Oh, I don't know. You get a $200M payday, as your competitor loses money, all while your ratings, stock, and subscriptions climb. I may sign up, once ROTH gets canned...

HoeB
03-16-2006, 04:31 PM
What kills me is that the one useless fucking "pest" obvioulsy went and got the other 4 pests to come by and show their scary talent at bashing people...Man they are swift!

To me all it proves is that there really IS only 5 of 'em...This is pathetic! These guys really do not have lives. They are the biggest bunch of losers, because they are FOLLOWERS of the biggest losers in radio.

I mean, what's worse...being the incapacitated retard, or being the person who has to clean up that incapacitated retard's smelly, shitty asshole???

O&A fans ought to know the answer to this, considering they are both retards and assholes.....

OMG!!!! Here goes the fucking only 5 pests shit again. Wrong again dip shit.There are more pests then you can even handle in a lifetime. You get your fag crew and I will get the pests and we will meet fist to cuffs and we will show you who is a man's man. It wont be you!!!!

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:32 PM
You guys should be happy, these idiots have just made me a fan of Dave's show!! If the alternative is to have 0&A on, I'm rooting for Dave.

Thanks trolls.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Well ASSPLAY HELPER, ten years from now, people will still be playing VAN HALEN and buying CVH records, I doubt anybody will give two shits and a dollar about O&A...

I know you won't be playing their groundbreaking albums then...

I wonder how ROTH will do on PM drive or overnights at SIRIUS?

Nick..no matter what happens with Dave's radio gig, he will always be the greatest frontman in rock history, while O&A will always be third rate, Stern ripoffs, who couldn't sell a radio subscription to save their lives. They'll soon be nothing more than footnotes in radio, while Dave will forever be a rock legend!!!!! Hear that pests, LEGEND.

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:37 PM
yeah they're such a scary threat. About as scary as the pest army...all five of you.....

Hey fucksticks..any of you homos learn how to operate a camera yet????

Wow - what and educated and well-thought out response. Are you another one of these self-proclamed college grads, or did it take you and both of your buddies sitting around a beer bong to come up with that articulate reply?

Dopie OPie
Nick..no matter what happens with Dave's radio gig, he will always be the greatest frontman in rock history, while O&A will always be third rate, Stern ripoffs, who couldn't sell a radio subscription to save their lives. They'll soon be nothing more than footnotes in radio, while Dave will forever be a rock legend!!!!! Hear that pests, LEGEND.

The same DLR who is so fucking stupid that he gets caught copping his own weed in Washington Square Park...

He is just as washed up as HooHoo...except he keeps holding out hope that the phone will ring and Eddie will be on the other line.

David Roth - next season he will be seen on the surreal life trying to bang Tonya Harding.

distortion9
What an embarrassingly bad PhotoChop.

You're right...I stink at PS but, I can look past my lack of skills and see the comedy gold it could be.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:38 PM
OMG!!!! Here goes the fucking only 5 pests shit again. Wrong again dip shit.There are more pests then you can even handle in a lifetime. You get your fag crew and I will get the pests and we will meet fist to cuffs and we will show you who is a man's man. It wont be you!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah I'm real concerned that if I got the Stern fans together with me to meet you guys that we'd get whipped. THERE ARE 5 OF YOU. You show up at Stern rallies and GET A BEATDOWN EVERY TIME!!!! The cops had to save the 5 of you from getting the piss beatten out of you on Howard's last day at Krock!!!!

Seriously, I love these pests..they're internet tough guys..."Ooo I'll fight you!!!" Yeah, okay. Time Square at midnight...If I'm not there, start without me, pussy boy.

Like I'm going to go fight the mighty and "large" Pest Army.

Hey dipshit! I'd tell you to bring you video crew, but he's probably being treated for epilepsy, judging from your last video!!!!

BWAAA HAA HAAAA!!!! Fucking useless pests.

HoeB=OWNED!

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
You're right...I stink at PS but, I can look past my lack of skills and see the comedy gold it could be.

LOL.

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:40 PM

And this is relative how? Apples and oranges. Roth WAS a good front man, very entertaining. However, he does not belong on radio. Apples and oranges, like I said. The radio subscription comment is actually funny. Hoo-hoo had about, what, 10 million listeners? When he went to the little doggy company, subscriptions went up by, what, a little over 1 million? Yah - massive subs there, you betcha!

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Can you imagine how obsessed you'd have to be to come over to a site you don't care about just to rant about some stupid fucking radio show?

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:42 PM
And this is relative how? Aplles and oranges. Roth WAS a good front man, very entertaining. However, he does not belong on radio. Apples and oranges, like I said. The radio subscription comment is actually funny. Hoo-hoo had about, what, 10 million listeners? When he went to the little doggy company, subscriptions went up by, what, a little over 1 million? Yah - massive subs there, you betcha!

Where do you get your figures genius. Sirius was at 650,000 before Stern made his announcement, they just recently announced they were at 3.5 million now. That's a hell of a lot more than a million. STFU already, you're a bore. Go back to your O&A sycophant site so you can plan your next Stern troll...maybe you'll get more than 3 fat, bald losers, and one inept moron with a video camera next time.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Wow - what and educated and well-thought out response. Are you another one of these self-proclamed college grads, or did it take you and both of your buddies sitting around a beer bong to come up with that articulate reply?

Yes and you are so much more articulate that everyone else. You've really shown all of us with your brilliant insight.....

Gee it really must take a college degree to listen to the scary talented O&A??? They're just so hard to understand without it .

:rolleyes:

Man o man...I love these guys, talking about intellect and college educations. The closest a fucking pest gets to college is the fucking bathrooms, which they clean, being janitors and all.

Fucking pests busting on us....yeah. Good one.

Skull Tattoos= OWNED

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:44 PM

I guess compared to O&A, that IS comedy gold....and as usual, it couldn't be done WITHOUT HOWARD!

distortion9=OWNED!

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Where do you get your figures genius. Sirius was at 650,000 before Stern made his announcement, they just recenrtly announced they were at 3.5 million now. That's a hell of a lot more than a million. STFU already.

My figures may have been off a bit, but it's still a far cry from the 10 million Hoo-hoo had when he left, isn't it? That was the point.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:46 PM
And this is relative how? Apples and oranges. Roth WAS a good front man, very entertaining. However, he does not belong on radio. Apples and oranges, like I said. The radio subscription comment is actually funny. Hoo-hoo had about, what, 10 million listeners? When he went to the little doggy company, subscriptions went up by, what, a little over 1 million? Yah - massive subs there, you betcha!

I am a Stern fan. I love Van Halen. I think DLR has work to do on radio. But even then, he's already better than the talentless O&A. But, at the end of the day, at least Dave can say he's a legend, while your heros will always be best known as Howard's bitches, and third rate radio guys who ripped off all their material....

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:47 PM
My figures may have been off a bit, but it's still a far cry from the 10 million Hoo-hoo had when he left, isn't it? That was the point.

No the point was you decided to talk out of your ass and figured nobody would call you on it. Obviously dummy Stern didn't expect all 100% of his listener base to come over. What you think Dopie and the AIDS patient are the reason people are buying XM? Keep dreaming.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:48 PM

No..the point about subscriptions is that with Howard, Sirius has boomed, while XM is in the shitter! So badly are they in the shitter, that fucking OPRAH has to be brought in to get subscribers, because your heros cannot get anyone to sign up!

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:49 PM

Skull Tattoos= OWNED

HoeB=OWNED!

distortion9=OWNED!

I hope you have receipts for these. "Owned" - WTF is that? Pretty lame. That your "trademark"? Your "saying"? Walk around your mom's basement yelling "OWNED!" at the computer?

distortion9
03-16-2006, 04:50 PM
I guess compared to O&A, that IS comedy gold....and as usual, it couldn't be done WITHOUT HOWARD!

distortion9=OWNED!

Do you really want me to bitchslap you some more woman? Aren't you tired of getting your face kicked in you little cunt?

BostonStrangler
Strangler, child, I am in the real world now, I graduated from college 11 1/2 years ago, I don't sit and play "My school is better than yours nyah nyah nyah" anymore. Who the fuck cares, it means little now where the fuck my degree is from. But I assure you, it's from a good school, one that you know very well. Don't worry your pretty little head.

I find it hard to believe than any school of ANY quality would accept a person like yourself, who has a third grade vocabulary and second grade spelling and grammar skills into any post-graduate degree program. Perhaps they needed to fill their affirmative action quota.
Pookie,

I am shocked... I also graduated with an undergraduate degree 10 years ago (almost) myself. So don't be an assuming Alex. As for bringing up schools, you did in your last response did indicate you're a smarter man then me. I just merely had to include that I am pursuing a graduate degree, something you appear not to have my dear. As for your degree, I am sure it is adequate at best. But that is okay, I am not here to judge, only to observe pumpkin.

As for my grammar, I am sorry I am not quite the grammarian that you appear to be. Granted, some days after seeing the accomplishments of my classmates, I do wonder how on earth I got into the program. But, then I sit back and realize that wait, I am pretty darn good and a rather smart fella.

As for affirmative action, hmmm do I smell a hint of racism here? What is wrong with affirmative action? As I caucasian male, I do not feel threatened by it, maybe you do though. A shame since someone with a bright mind as you, I would hope would not lower themselves down to such petty hate filled insults.

Mr. Vengeance
There's like three of us, Brett, taking on the "huge" pest army and we're owning them! HAHAHAA

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Or the fact that XM offers $3 subscriptions to people who cancel or don't renew their accounts. And don't say that's not true, because that is an absolute 100% fact.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 04:51 PM
I hope you have receipts for these. "Owned" - WTF is that? Pretty lame. That your "trademark"? Your "saying"? Walk around your mom's basement yelling "OWNED!" at the computer?

LMAO

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Do you really want me to bitchslap you some more woman? Aren't you tired of getting your face kicked in you little cunt?

Well, why don't you try starting, so I can see what a supposed distortion9 bitchslap is like....Probably about as scary as an O&A on-air rant...

HAHAHAHA

distortion9 =still OWNED!!!!

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 04:53 PM
LMAO

man...THATt gets a LMAO from you??? Gee, you must be desperate for comedy.

Oh wait, you're one fo the pests- YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR FUCKNIG COMEDY!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAA

OWNED!

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:53 PM

Yeah he can't come up with clever insults like the O&A quintet running in and calling everyone "faggots." Real high-brow put downs you imbeciles come up with.

Brett
03-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Strangler, don't come on to me in public, if I'm into you, I'll let you know.

Mr. Vengeance
Yeah he can't come up with clever insults like the O&A quintet running in and calling everyone "faggots." Real high-brow put downs you imbeciles come up with.

Well, they say that the fans aren't usually much more creative than their heros...in this case the bar is set pretty low. And they still can't reach it...

HoeB
Lets do some howie math ok....

DLR+Brett+Mr. Vengeance+Howie= Butt Sex Loving Fags who dont have a life and like to suck dick all day .Go Fuck Your Mother!!!

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 04:56 PM
No..the point about subscriptions is that with Howard, Sirius has boomed, while XM is in the shitter! So badly are they in the shitter, that fucking OPRAH has to be brought in to get subscribers, because your heros cannot get anyone to sign up!

Here's a concept even you might understand - it's called "Diverse Marketing". Sirius seems to believe in the "Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" theory. Overpay a hack whose prime was 10 years ago, and hope for the best. XM is smart enough to understand that there is more than one market out there, and they are tapping into all of them. XM is smart enough to set up thei system so channels with "Extreme Language" can be blocked, giving them complete ability to pretty much talk about everything, whereas Sirius has Hoo-hoo still censored somewhat . XM has decent equipment that doesn't cause a hernia, and is actually able to go portable while live - not a reinvented tape recorder like Sirius' portable unit.

Is this where I'm supossed to say "Owned!", or is that later?

Mr. Vengeance
Gotta go watch the NCAA tourney...later pest fools. Brett and Nick can take it from here for a while..

Mr. Vengeance
Lets do some howie math ok....

DLR+Brett+Mr. Vengeance+Howie= Butt Sex Loving Fags who dont have a life and like to suck dick all day .Go Fuck Your Mother!!!

Geez, I see why O&A fans consider themselves so much more clever now. Thanks.

Matt White
03-16-2006, 04:57 PM
A bastion of intelligent conversation......

distortion9
03-16-2006, 04:58 PM
man...THATt gets a LMAO from you??? Gee, you must be desperate for comedy.

Oh wait, you're one fo the pests- YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR FUCKNIG COMEDY!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAA

OWNED!

Nah man....when I want comedy all I have to do is sit back and watch you fucking post. You're comedy stylings are the shit. You on the other hand , wouldn't know comedy if I beat you to death with it.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Here's a concept even you might understand - it's called "Diverse Marketing". Sirius seems to believe in the "Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" theory. Overpay a hack whose prime was 10 years ago, and hope for the best. XM is smart enough to understand that there is more than one market out there, and they are tapping into all of them. XM is smart enough to set up thei system so channels with "Extreme Language" can be blocked, giving them complete ability to pretty much talk about everything, whereas Sirius has Hoo-hoo still censored somewhat . XM has decent equipment that doesn't cause a hernia, and is actually able to go portable while live - not a reinvented tape recorder like Sirius' portable unit.

That is retarded. There's no censorship at Sirius. Trust me. This is nothing more than the XM/O&A spin because they are getting trampled in the marketplace. If you REALLY believe that the ability to control content is a better option (which is a crock of bull anyway) that ought to mean MORE XM subscriptions, not less. And better equpment ought to mean more subscriptions, not less....

It comes down to ON AIR TALENT, and that XM doesn't have. No one cares about filters and portability. They want Howard and not those two fags, and that's why Sirius is killing XM right now.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Nah man....when I want comedy all I have to do is sit back and watch you fucking post. You're comedy stylings are the shit. You on the other hand , wouldn't know comedy if I beat you to death with it.

Beating me to death with comedy??? Hell, all you'd need to do is make me listen to your fucking heros...that's death in itself..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

distortion9
03-16-2006, 05:03 PM
and that's why Sirius is killing XM right now.

Because if Howard says it, it must be true? Get a grip assfuck.

distortion9
03-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Beating me to death with comedy??? Hell, all you'd need to do is make me listen to your fucking heros...that's death in itself..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Holy FUCK....That's a good one

Brett
03-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Here's a concept even you might understand - it's called "Diverse Marketing". Sirius seems to believe in the "Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" theory.

Yeah and it's working so well for XM isn't it?

Overpay a hack whose prime was 10 years ago, and hope for the best.

So far so good, quadrupling subscriptions in a year already paid for his deal dope.

XM is smart enough to understand that there is more than one market out there, and they are tapping into all of them.

XM would have paid Stern $500 million in a heartbeat if it would have guaranteed them 3 million subscriptions in a year. You're an ignorant fool if you believe differently.

whereas Sirius has Hoo-hoo still censored somewhat .

Really? When has his show been censored at all? You don't even have Sirius, what the fuck would you know? And that is a total lie, the show has never been censored.

XM has decent equipment that doesn't cause a hernia, and is actually able to go portable while live - not a reinvented tape recorder like Sirius' portable unit.

Really geek, my little portable Sportster unit fits in the palm of my hand, and I take it from the house to the car everyday. Why do you guys feel the need to make shit up to try to make a point?

No you're supposed to say "faggot" like the rest of the O&A sheep who troll here.

Brett
03-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
A bastion of intelligent conversation......

Totally Matt, you are smarter for having read.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 05:16 PM

Jesus, OPRAH-homa is going on? Sign me the fuck up!!

distortion9
03-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Thing is that the big marketing push focused around Howard is over and Sirius is still way behind XM in subs. XM chose to spend it's 500 mil elsewhere...like R&D for example and 50 mil on Ophra (I spelled it that way on purpose).

Now signing Ophra means dick to me but, you can bet your ass that XM will be picking up tons of soccer mom subs. It's a smart buy. I honestly can't believe that you guys think Sirius is in better financial shape than XM....I mean do some research. Don't just swallow everything that Howard says as truth.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 05:19 PM
I did a quick check during commercials of the Bball to find an O&A forum..This is the only one that comes up. Just check out the FRANTIC activity over there.....DLR Army has more posts in ten minutes than they've had in two days...

http://www.opieanthony.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6

What a scary army.....

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Strangler, don't come on to me in public, if I'm into you, I'll let you know.

Oooh pookie, remember I like girls... you know guuuuuuurls with nice tits...

BostonStrangler
03-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Well it is time for dinner... ta ta my little rothlings... Maybe I will check back later..

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Yeah and it's working so well for XM isn't it?

Sure is - XM closed at $20.17 a share, and Sirius is at $4.51. Sirius has never been above $8.00 a share, that's real confidence!

So far so good, quadrupling subscriptions in a year already paid for his deal dope.

Not too hard to do when you start with nothing.

XM would have paid Stern $500 million in a heartbeat if it would have guaranteed them 3 million subscriptions in a year. You're an ignorant fool if you believe differently.

As compared to being a fool for actually believing that? XM was smarter for signing O&A on a year - to -year basis to be sure they would get a decent return on their investment. And, since they have, they are setting up a multi-year deal. To think that Hoo-hoo is single-handedly responsible for getting 3 million subscriptions is ridiculous.

Really? When has his show been censored at all? You don't even have Sirius, what the fuck would you know? And that is a total lie, the show has never been censored.

You really want to believe that, that's fine. He is indeed on a leash, but true to his form, he'll deny it.

Really geek, my little portable Sportster unit fits in the palm of my hand, and I take it from the house to the car everyday.

Wow, resorting to name calling already - I'm disappointed in you. A sportster is NOT a portable unit, it's a plug and play.

No you're supposed to say "faggot" like the rest of the O&A sheep who troll here.
Sorry to dissapoint - that whole 'faggot' thing always seems silly to me. Nor am I sheep - I used to be a Stern fan years ago, but his crap got old. I used to buy into his crap, it's just that it's more and more obvious he's a hipocritical liar. I happen to enjoy O&A, yes - but that was long before they were even on Stern's radar. I like them, and the shore, but I, sir, am far from the Lemming you seem to think O&A fans are.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Thing is that the big marketing push focused around Howard is over and Sirius is still way behind XM in subs. XM chose to spend it's 500 mil elsewhere...like R&D for example and 50 mil on Ophra (I spelled it that way on purpose).

Now signing Ophra means dick to me but, you can bet your ass that XM will be picking up tons of soccer mom subs. It's a smart buy. I honestly can't believe that you guys think Sirius is in better financial shape than XM....I mean do some research. Don't just swallow everything that Howard says as truth.

All you have to do is look at where Sirius & XM were 16 months ago and where they are now in comparison. Even the most mule headed O&A fan cannot deny the impact that Stern has had on Sirius subscriptions.

Oprah will get a ton of soccer moms to subscribe, until they realize that Oprah will be on the channel A TOTAL Of 30 MINUTES A WEEK. And then you'll see the cancellations come, just as they are because people ralize that they don't need O&A when they can get Howard.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Sure is - XM closed at $20.17 a share, and Sirius is at $4.51. Sirius has never been above $8.00 a share, that's real confidence!

Sorry to dissapoint - that whole 'faggot' thing always seems silly to me. Nor am I sheep - I used to be a Stern fan years ago, but his crap got old. I used to buy into his crap, it's just that it's more and more obvious he's a hipocritical liar. I happen to enjoy O&A, yes - but that was long before they were even on Stern's radar. I like them, and the shore, but I, sir, am far from the Lemming you seem to think O&A fans are.

How you can say that Howard's crap got old, when you listen to two guys who rip off their entire act from Howard?

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 05:33 PM
How you can say that Howard's crap got old, when you listen to two guys who rip off their entire act from Howard?
Quite easily - since I listened to Stern for close to 5 years, and can hear a world of difference. Stern just did the same thing over and over and over again. Even he admits he's done sub-par radio the past 10 years. He tries to blame it on the FCC, but what's his excuse now? He's re-recording old bits! How original is that?

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Quite easily - since I listened to Stern for close to 5 years, and can hear a world of difference. Stern just did the same thing over and over and over again. Even he admits he's done sub-par radio the past 10 years. He tries to blame it on the FCC, but what's his excuse now? He's re-recording old bits! How original is that?

Quite frankly that's a very small portion of the show, and he's also admitted that the old bits that are being re-recorded are essentially a "fuck you" to Infinity/CBS, who wouldn't let him have his old tapes. They've done very little of it.

He did sub-par radio because of the fact he couldn't say or do anything due to his own company editing him. On Sirius you hear the difference.

Bottom line- O&A are ripping off a guy you think is old and washed up....They do NOTHING entertaining or original.

Skull Tattoos
03-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Quite frankly that's a very small portion of the show, and he's also admitted that the old bits that are being re-recorded are essentially a "fuck you" to Infinity/CBS, who wouldn't let him have his old tapes. They've done very little of it.

??? So - how is it original? It's still pathetic. It's unoriginal, period. He has nothing new to bring to Sirius.

He did sub-par radio because of the fact he couldn't say or do anything due to his own company editing him. On Sirius you hear the difference.

Yet, amazingly, other jocks (NOT just O&A) were able to build a career, being just as funny, and working under the same constrictions. Blaming the FCC is nothing more than a crutch. He had 14 months before going to the little doggy network for his great big show. He's done nothing.

Bottom line- O&A are ripping off a guy you think is old and washed up....They do NOTHING entertaining or original.

Please, by all means, explain WHERE exactly are they ripping off Hoo-hoo? He considered them enough of a threat that he cock-blocked them, went behind the scenes and cried "make them stop talking about me", and got Infinity to stop scheduled guests from appearing, because Howie said so. If they were the talentless hacks all the Hoo-hoo zombies think they are, why would Howie pull all of the behind the scenes, panty waste bullshit? And, despite all of that, they STILL developed a huge fanbase that continues to grow. Howies has shrunk substantially. He's lost all contact with his fans, and does nothing for them, other than collect money for a schlocky 4-day a week show that seems phoned-in more often than not.

Dopie OPie
03-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Howard Stern in 2006 is on the same level as Willie Mays stumbling and falling in the outfield for the NY Mets. There comes a time when one needs to pack it in and walk away while on top of their game.

Howard will be looked at as a great innovator who let his ego and greed prevent hum from quitting before it was too late.

Howard has become every jock he made fun of and abused.

The biggest difference between the O&A fans and the Howard fans are that O&A fans were ALL Howard fans at one point. We know Howard. Howard fans do not know O&A. They listen to what Howard says and thinks of them as some sort of Mark and Brian or John DiBella, etc.

O&A while having Howard as an influence have taken it to the next level. They get their lsiteners involved more than Hward ever did. Sure Howard had a lunatic here and there like Captain Jenks back in the 80s. But the pests are a different breed.

O&A make the listeners part of the show and that is why the loyalty is so strong. Not only did Howard wrong O&A but he wronged the legions of pests. They will not go away.

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 09:16 PM
could tomorrow be dave's last day?? does opie fight bubba the love sponge?? is there something as big as bubba planned for the boys tomorrow?? let the speculations begin :) hoo hoo! turn on your xm to high voltage at 11:00am to find out. XM the number 1 satalite radio service!

"I believe in censorship when it benefits me!" ~hoo hoo

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 09:18 PM
??? So - how is it original? It's still pathetic. It's unoriginal, period. He has nothing new to bring to Sirius.

Yet, amazingly, other jocks (NOT just O&A) were able to build a career, being just as funny, and working under the same constrictions. Blaming the FCC is nothing more than a crutch. He had 14 months before going to the little doggy network for his great big show. He's done nothing.

Please, by all means, explain WHERE exactly are they ripping off Hoo-hoo? He considered them enough of a threat that he cock-blocked them, went behind the scenes and cried "make them stop talking about me", and got Infinity to stop scheduled guests from appearing, because Howie said so. If they were the talentless hacks all the Hoo-hoo zombies think they are, why would Howie pull all of the behind the scenes, panty waste bullshit? And, despite all of that, they STILL developed a huge fanbase that continues to grow. Howies has shrunk substantially. He's lost all contact with his fans, and does nothing for them, other than collect money for a schlocky 4-day a week show that seems phoned-in more often than not.

Dude, there's no point in me trying to get you to see the truth. You're an O&A fan who simply will not see the truth. No matter what anyone tells you, you think O&A are innovators (they're not), creative (they're not), funny (they're absolutely NOT)..and that the guy who they steal all their shit from is washed up and boring.

Go listen to their show, I don't care.....just stop trying to pass yourselves off as this 'huge" pest army. You have NO ONE, listening. Just admit it.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Dopie OPie
Howard Stern in 2006 is on the same level as Willie Mays stumbling and falling in the outfield for the NY Mets. There comes a time when one needs to pack it in and walk away while on top of their game.

Howard will be looked at as a great innovator who let his ego and greed prevent hum from quitting before it was too late.

Howard has become every jock he made fun of and abused.

The biggest difference between the O&A fans and the Howard fans are that O&A fans were ALL Howard fans at one point. We know Howard. Howard fans do not know O&A. They listen to what Howard says and thinks of them as some sort of Mark and Brian or John DiBella, etc.

O&A while having Howard as an influence have taken it to the next level. They get their lsiteners involved more than Hward ever did. Sure Howard had a lunatic here and there like Captain Jenks back in the 80s. But the pests are a different breed.

O&A make the listeners part of the show and that is why the loyalty is so strong. Not only did Howard wrong O&A but he wronged the legions of pests. They will not go away.

The "legion" of pests???? All five of you????? Yeah..okay...you won't go away. You're so scary fucking threatening, that it matters. Go kiss your heros on the ass, and tongue their prostates...they are SOOOOOOOOO entertaining.

Taking it to the next level?????? Please....they haven't done SHIT as far as radio.

Make the fans part of the show??????? Yeah right....all 5 of you really make the show!!! They figure they need to make you part of it because they haven't got any ideas otherwise......

O&A suck cock like a $2 hooker...oh wait- isn't that the fucknut's wife???? She loves to suck dick for nothing!!!! "Ohhh that lobster will get killed- hey, let me suck a cock!"

O&A fans= complete losers in denial.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 09:27 PM
could tomorrow be dave's last day?? does opie fight bubba the love sponge?? is there something as big as bubba planned for the boys tomorrow?? let the speculations begin :) hoo hoo! turn on your xm to high voltage at 11:00am to find out. XM the number 1 satalite radio service!

"I believe in censorship when it benefits me!" ~hoo hoo

Opie had better not show up when Bubba's in NY...

Becasue that faggot aids patient will get his ass KICKED!!!!!

I guarantee the pussy is nowhere NEAR Bubba...he'll punk out like the bitch he is...

rustoffa
03-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Riveting. All of it.

rustoffa
03-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Moving to Non.

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Riveting. All of it.

I'm just loving schooling all these O&A Pests, who think that five people constitutes and army...

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Rust..that's fucking bullshit...This is a thread that has been going on for a couple of days, and does have DLR implications, and you move it???? Just leave it where it was. What the big deal about having it there?? Exactly how was this thread cutting into all the DLR/VH news???

Seriously!

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 09:43 PM
for once, i actually agree with vengence

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 09:47 PM
for once, i actually agree with vengence

I don't need a faggot pest supporting me...

Hey fuckface..how much time are you going to spend on hold trying to get through on the next show Howard is on???? gee, you REALLY came off great on Hannity!!!! How many hours a day do you devote to following the King?????

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 09:50 PM
it took about 5 minutes of my time. I picked up the phone, dialed, and got through. Took me less than 5 minutes to prove he is a fuckin' fraud, and doesn't believe in free speech. If it didn't have any impact, how come so many people downloaded it, and how come its being reported on other websites faggots. hoo hoo needed to keep his fuckin' mouth shut. even hoo hoo fans were shocked, shitdick

rustoffa
03-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Rust..that's fucking bullshit...This is a thread that has been going on for a couple of days, and does have DLR implications, and you move it???? Just leave it where it was. What the big deal about having it there?? Exactly how was this thread cutting into all the DLR/VH news???

Seriously!

It just seemed to be entirely about Opie and Antony, Bubba, Stern....whatever other shock jock as of late.

You have to admit, very little content over the last 36 hours had anything to do with Main VH/DLR discussion.

Hey, It's not the end of the world. Think of it as a new beginning! All the folks that could give a fuck less about VH/DLR discussion can bust out their battle maces', and get their shock-jock hate on!

I'll go move one of my threads to chit-chat as pennance.

Cool?

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 09:56 PM
http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=186874

patm
03-16-2006, 10:03 PM
All I have to say is I gave DLR two weeks, and couldn't stand him...He has no connection with the fans, tells horrible stories, and comes off as a "know-it-all"... Stern was good in his time, but he is the biggest lying sack of shit. I was a fan of his, just got tired of it. As for Opie & Anthony's 5 pests, go to the hard rock cafe in times squared there will be 500 pests there, sorry the hard rock will only allow 500, but i gaurentee there will be more hangers outside....I went to the Asbury Park roadshow years ago, was insane, so many people, and just had a great time......Oh yeah, tell dave to go back to saving lives as a paramedic, because he is killing people driving to work (Car Crash sound)

patm
03-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Tell dave to go back to being a saving lives as a paramedic, because he is killing people driving to work...(Car Crash SOund)

patm
03-16-2006, 10:04 PM
sorry double posted, this message board is slower then shit

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 10:08 PM
i wish i had a car crash sound effect. you know you can edit the posts. Its ok.. your still a good egg, even thou you triple posted

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
It just seemed to be entirely about Opie and Antony, Bubba, Stern....whatever other shock jock as of late.

You have to admit, very little content over the last 36 hours had anything to do with Main VH/DLR discussion.

Hey, It's not the end of the world. Think of it as a new beginning! All the folks that could give a fuck less about VH/DLR discussion can bust out their battle maces', and get their shock-jock hate on!

I'll go move one of my threads to chit-chat as pennance.

Cool?

yeah it's cool rust..I'm just venting.

patm
03-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Sorry, I am a horrible pest, damn me

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 10:11 PM
no no no you did just fine. you forgot one thing thou "punchin out!" lol

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 10:18 PM
A) Ramooone, you're life is pathetic. You went on Hannity and as soon as you got on there, EVERY person on SFN, went, "Fucking Ramone- O&A fan"..and everything you said was completely trashed. You did NOTHING on that show, dude!!!! Nothing! You are spending your life running around trying to prop up two aids victims, while attacking the KING OF ALL MEDIA!!! Come on...it's pathetic.

2) pat...O&A couldn't put 500 pests in the Hard Rock if the Aids victim's wife offered to blow everyone lobster style...

I offer a challenge...we'll get the Pest "Army" and Howard's fans to meet up in a NY bar...Hard Rock if you want...and I GUARANTEE you that the entire place has to be shut down because of the amount of Howard fans that show up. And the cops will AGAIN have to be called in to save the pests from getting a fucking ass kicking, same way they did whe Howard did his last show on KRock! Please...I beg you... get your pest "army" together....I'll go to my brothers at SFN, and well set this shit up......O&A faggots vs. Stern fans...man...what a fucking blood bath that would be....

patm
03-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Punchin out.......

patm
03-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Sorry Mr. Vengance, sorry, scared by your name, but anyway...Get aids and die.....I gotta get goin

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 10:24 PM
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!

btw ron and fez refernce to all those that stick with sten and bubba

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by patm
Tell dave to go back to being a saving lives as a paramedic, because he is killing people driving to work...(Car Crash SOund)

Maybe O&A can give him advice on getting fired?

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 10:41 PM
they were takin off the air and paid. they wouldn't let them go to any other stations because it would be bad for hoo hoo... so, they paid them to take a nice vacation. And now well a little forgive and forget

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 10:44 PM
they were takin off the air and paid. they wouldn't let them go to any other stations because it would be bad for hoo hoo... so, they paid them to take a nice vacation. And now well a little forgive and forget

Yeah...okay...that's why they couldn't get hired. Had nothing to do eith the fact they SUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Hey Ramone..seriously...get your gang together at the Hard Rock...We Howard fans would love to see you......

Ally_Kat
03-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah...okay...that's why they couldn't get hired. Had nothing to do eith the fact they SUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

They had a contract, and, if memory serves me right, wit XM they are reviewed annually so that waiting situation never happens again.

Also, if the mind is going right tonight, they signed with XM before their contract expired and had to wait it out before they could say anything.

But of course, you'll be like "oh really" and "no, because blah blah" because you dont' want to admit anything that actually happened. I guess all the newspapers are in a conspiracy against Stern because they reported all this stuff that actually happened to O&A :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 10:59 PM

The same will happen with ROTH is he gets a legal team together.:)

Ally_Kat
03-16-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm just loving schooling all these O&A Pests, who think that five people constitutes and army...

go check out the boards sometime. they have more peopel registered there than here. Just because a huge mob doesn't form at a Stern event in the middle of hte day doesn't mean they don't have fans. It just means their fans actually have jobs.

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 11:00 PM
you think i control the pests? they know about it. no one control's the pests. its anarchy. they do what they want, and when they want. I know one thing, we'll all be at the hard rock partying tomorrow for the best damn live st patricks day broadcast? what is howard doing? oh wait doesn't he off on fridays? or every other friday? and o&a don't have to teach dlr how to get fired. He just has to open his mouth. Happened in 96, and it will happen in 06. Is it every ten years with this guy?

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Bubba the Love Sponge had a similar deal, where he couldn't talk about Clear Channel.

It's not uncommon, but O&A morons act as if this KEPT those LOSERS off the air....no it didn't. They were off the air because they suck, can't get ratings and when you pull an asshole stunt like having people have sex in a church.....no one wants you.

Bubba was supposed to be allowed to talk a week or so ago, but the cunts at clear channel break the agreement and get an injunction.

No one did that for O&A, BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY......

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 11:05 PM
yea ally, and i guess hoo hoo himself is starting a conspiracy, because he admitted to all of it :)

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
go check out the boards sometime. they have more peopel registered there than here. Just because a huge mob doesn't form at a Stern event in the middle of hte day doesn't mean they don't have fans. It just means their fans actually have jobs.

As I posted earlier...here's the only O&A board that comes up on a Yahoo search....and NO ONE is there....

http://www.opieanthony.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Some army...

Ally, you're as disgrace t DLR fans...go kill yourself.

rustoffa
03-16-2006, 11:07 PM
you think i control the pests? they know about it. no one control's the pests. its anarchy. they do what they want, and when they want.

Are you the fucker from that roach apartment movie?
:confused:

Mr. Vengeance
03-16-2006, 11:09 PM
yea ally, and i guess hoo hoo himself is starting a conspiracy, because he admitted to all of it :)

Ramone..don't you need to go find out where Howard is tonight, so you and the other 4 pests can go hold up a sign??? I'd say that it's dark out so you don't need the excellent pest video guy, but I think it would be just as good with no light...

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 11:12 PM
they were #1 in the ratings. they didn't want to pay the legal fee's of the fcc. And they admit they pushed things too far, but atleast they had the balls to do it, and the fact that they are still a big name, and have a ton of listeners after being off the air for two fuckin' years, must tell ya something. Also, if free fm is intrested as well.. Also, other fm networks hmmm. And, to top it off. Sirius was intrested way way before hoo hoo even thought about going to satalite. They chose xm!! Believe me, they have been getting all kinds of deals lately, and when they were sitting out. Talk to anyone in the industry... Do some research. Don't be brainwashed by fuckin' stern. He is advocate for free speech, but believes in censorship. Your going to listen to that? I'm not saying to listen to the bbbbboys. I'm just trying to make you guys see that howard isn't as honest as he says he is. And hannity proved it! All he had to do was, stay quiet about it.

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 11:14 PM
don't you have to go to bed vengence?? roth radio starts at 6

twonabomber
03-16-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm just trying to make you guys see that howard isn't as honest as he says he is.

find me someone in the entertainment business that is.

raaaaaaaamone
03-16-2006, 11:23 PM
well, its one thing to lie about stupid shit. Its another to base your whole career in radio on free speech, and then say, you are for censorship.. Let's go back to dave for a second. I love the diamond one, when it comes to him playing show's, and when he was in van halen.. Killed at kahunaville this past summer, kicked the shit out of spammy on the sam and dave tour. And he is van halen. nothin' beats =cvh=. Some people love stern, some people love o&a.. It will always be that way. Its all fun.. And makes for great fuckin' debate. I just don't think roth is suited for radio. A lot of people want to hear him on sirius. I think he should go back to what he does best. Be a great performer, and be DAVE. I don't want to hear dave talk about abortion and gun control. That doesn't intrest me. Another thing. I used to be a huge huge stern fan. It got old for me. Always about strippers, porn stars, and retards. So, i gave up. And i think o&a is a lot better. Just my opinion.. I know opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.. :)

Ally_Kat
03-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Bubba the Love Sponge had a similar deal, where he couldn't talk about Clear Channel.

It's not uncommon, but O&A morons act as if this KEPT those LOSERS off the air....no it didn't. They were off the air because they suck, can't get ratings and when you pull an asshole stunt like having people have sex in a church.....no one wants you.

Bubba was supposed to be allowed to talk a week or so ago, but the cunts at clear channel break the agreement and get an injunction.

No one did that for O&A, BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY......

It did.

Trust me on this: Nobody who gets fired in broadcasting gets the remainder of his salary.

Not me. Not those guys who suddenly disappear from your local TV newscast. Not the shock jocks "Opie & Anthony."

You've heard their story by now. These were the foofs on WNEW-FM in New York who encouraged a couple to get way too affectionate in the middle of St. Patrick's Cathedral. They spawned understandable outrage, muted cries about freedom of speech, and endless bad jokes about how they were usurping the privileges of priests.

But most of all, they tripped off a series of news reports about how they'd been "fired." Only down toward the end of these stories -- if even there -- was a brief mention about how their employers, Infinity Broadcasting, would try to reach a financial settlement regarding the remaining year of their contract, worth somewhere around $10 million.

Some firing, huh?

You can work backward on this. All television and radio contracts provide very clear, very explicit terms by which the employer has the right to terminate the deal, immediately, if the employees violate the agreement, or violate some code of behavior. Often these terms are so specific that they're nicknamed "Sacred Cow Clauses." I signed a contract once that prohibited me from making any derogatory reference to a former employer. If I did, I could be fired, on the spot, and not get another dime of my salary. Hasn't happened yet. I did get taken off the air last year, by Fox, but they had to pay me the last eight months of what I must tell you in all honesty was a ridiculously high salary. Unfortunately, I had to earn it by explaining what seemed to me like a pretty obvious distinction: Canceled? Yes. Fired? No -- here are the pay stubs to prove it.

I know I'm going slowly on this, but if A) "Opie & Anthony" had their show yanked out from under them for the St. Patrick's escapade, and B) their employers then acknowledged they were negotiating how much they still had to pay these two juvenile delinquents, what do we think point C) is?

They weren't fired, they were merely canceled. There was nothing in their contract that said they couldn't reward listeners for having sex in a cathedral while they broadcast a play-by-play description of it.

In other words, their employers knew exactly what they wanted from these guys. They got it, and only after it arrived with a bonus hailstorm of criticism, did they stop the show -- but not the paychecks. The show was canceled because Infinity Broadcasting needed to protect its corporate butt; if local religious leaders and broadcasting critics had all been on vacation that week, the two idiots would still be making pooh-pooh jokes on the air as we speak.

Of course the company knew something like the cathedral incident was a possibility. These two men were available to them only because they'd been offed by a Boston station for having falsely reported, on April Fool's Day in 1998, that the city's mayor, Thomas Menino, had been killed in an automobile accident.

In this deregulated world of broadcasting, there are enough atrocities committed in radio and television to fill not only a weekly column, but also to build an excellent case for requiring licenses -- or at least sanity tests and drug screens -- for broadcasting executives. Where is the reprimand against Infinity Broadcasting? Or its mogul, Mel Karmazin? What's his punishment? He hires "Opie & Anthony," pays them to play with explosives, and when they blow things up, all he has to do is pay off the rest of their contract?

http://www.salon.com/news/sports/col/olbermann/2002/09/05/broadcast/print.html

distortion9
03-16-2006, 11:30 PM
BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY......

Except you....you keep starting threads on them hammer. Nine pages of no one caring.

Spuds Buckley
03-17-2006, 07:26 AM
I keep hearing Stern referred to as the King of All Media.....Can someone explain that?

I will give him Radio in his day, one succesful book, one successful movie, and one mediocre sit com.....Fucking King, I don't think so. You need a better resume than that to be the King of all Media....

Before I get killed on this one, I'm not saying that O&A are the true Kings of anything, it's just a testament to the that has beens bloated ego...I used to be a fan but stopped being able to relate when all he talked about was winging off to the Hamptons in his Howiecopter and his $1000 dinners at fucking Nobu....

Oh and what a revolution he has started in Sat Rad, let's re-record my old bits cause we can use the f-word now....teee hee, tee hee. Old and tired just like he is.....

Pest #5 checking in.....

NYCriminal
03-17-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Spuds Buckley
I keep hearing Stern referred to as the King of All Media.....Can someone explain that?

I will give him Radio in his day, one succesful book, one successful movie, and one mediocre sit com.....Fucking King, I don't think so. You need a better resume than that to be the King of all Media....

Before I get killed on this one, I'm not saying that O&A are the true Kings of anything, it's just a testament to the that has beens bloated ego...I used to be a fan but stopped being able to relate when all he talked about was winging off to the Hamptons in his Howiecopter and his $1000 dinners at fucking Nobu....

Oh and what a revolution he has started in Sat Rad, let's re-record my old bits cause we can use the f-word now....teee hee, tee hee. Old and tired just like he is.....

Pest #5 checking in.....

nobody is the king of all media but hes at the top

Nickdfresh
03-17-2006, 08:18 AM
They weren't fired, they were merely canceled. There was nothing in their contract that said they couldn't reward listeners for having sex in a cathedral while they broadcast a play-by-play description of it.

Oh c'mon ALLY, you sound like the guy in my avatar....