PDA

View Full Version : Sears Tower to be site of next staged "Al Qaeda" attack?

FORD
04-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Possibly just wild speculation, but the fact that the same guys bought the building IS a little weird, you gotta admit.....

The Eve of
Destruction

On a spring day in 2004, two linked events made news. The first was spectacular and horrifying. The second was surprising, irritating to some --and ominous to others. Both happened exactly 911 days after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

The first was the brutal attack on Madrid's rail system which left almost 200 dead and over a thousand injured. Dubbed Europe's 9/11, it was an alleged al-Qaida bid to shock Spain into departing from George Bush's Iraq coalition.

Those terror bombs struck Madrid on Tuesday, 11th March, 2004 --exactly 911 days after the 9/11 attacks of 2001.

The second event that day was the unexpected announcement that three investors involved in buying the World Trade Center complex just seven weeks before the total destruction of it's twin 110 story towers, had just bought the last of the USA's 110 story skyscrapers --Sears Tower, in Chicago.

A trio of reclusive New York landlords had just paid Metlife close to $850 million for the third remaining 110 story tower. The Chicago skyscraper used to have a spooky pre-9/11 valuation of exactly $911 million. News of the purchase was announced on the same morning as Madrid's carnage --exactly 911 days after 9/11.

The irritating part was that potential competing bidders for the Sears Tower never had a chance to make a better offer. Metlife closed the deal with the New York buyers so quickly, that real estate experts were left scratching their heads as to why.

Some saluted the resolve of the new investors, who clearly were either undaunted by terror risks --or else well protected by accomodating insurers willing to underwrite the risk.

The Sears Tower management had worked hard to show its total commitment to security and its conviction that the building was as terror-proof as humanly possible.

Most existing and potential tennants had been reassured. With perhaps one notable exception. For whatever reason, Goldman Sachs are set to leave the Tower --despite a lease which secured their tennancy until 2011.

Sears Tower was not the only deal going down in town. Real estate analysts say the Chicago market had been buzzing since the start of 2004 --making it the third most active market in the U.S.

So, that day, March 11th, 2003 saw a 9/11-style attack --911 days after 9/11, and the purchase of a 110 story tower valued at $911 million dollars prior to 9/11 --by investors who had seen their two 110 story towers crumble to the ground within weeks of purchase, on 9/11.

No wonder some people sat up and took notice. Things had gotten curious. And the ominous part is that they get even curiouser. The references to 911 and 110 which cropped up on March 11th are scheduled to intersect again very soon:

On April 19th, 2004 it will be the 110th day of the year. The day will begin at midnight, when it will be EXACTLY 911 hours since the midnight after the Madrid bombings.

(38 days X 24 hours = 912 hours, minus 1 hour for
daylight savings = exactly 911 hours in 38 days.)

On April 19th, 2004, it will also be 9 and 11 years respectively since two of the darkest moments in modern American history: the Oklahoma Murrah Building blast on April 19th, 1995; and the related mass incineration of David Koresh's followers on April 19th 1993, at Waco, Texas..

Propping up these gloomy resonances are a host of further esoteric indications which point to April 19th and the Sears Tower, as detailed in the articles below.

And it is against this inauspicious backdrop that in recent days have come media reports of questionable origin.

These reports are based on murky intelligence contacts touting a claimed transcript of the interrogation of a terror suspect.

Under breathless headlines like "Sears Tower Was Terror Target," articles have been popping up on news pages around the world over the last few weeks.

The supposed interrogation transcript say that Sears Tower was/is a prime target for the "terrorists" who perpetrated 9/11. But everyone knows this anyway. After all, on the day of 9/11, the Sears Tower was immediately evacuated as a blindingly obvious precaution.

Those reports are basically, old news. Or maybe, they are not.

Maybe theose media reports are signs that world media are being carefully primed to pin the blame in the "right" places --should anything happen to the Sears Tower.

Perhaps the very same people who brought you Waco, Oklahoma and 9/11 are about to unleash more of their brutal brand of socio-political manipulation.

And, I'm not talking about terrorists here.

Consider this web page a blindingly obvious precaution.

Fintan Dunne
April 8th, 2004

FORD
04-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Much much more can be found here

http://www.breakfornews.com/sears.htm

Everything from numerology and astrology to Led Zeppelin and Duran Duran apparently predicts this attack.

I guess will wait and see, but just to be on the safe side, I'll be avoiding Chicago on the 19th :cool:

Dr. Love
04-11-2004, 06:30 PM
When theories start involving number manipulation to prove points, you know they're getting weak.

NE169
04-11-2004, 08:28 PM
C'mon out here, FORD--I'll buy first 3 rounds ;)

I go by the Sears Tower everyday during the workweek.

If it comes down then, I'm sure Mayor Daley will feel better knowing that they didn't launch their attack from the now-defunct Meigs Field, because the little emperor had the runway torn up in the middle of the night last year.

His "reason": terrorist threat :rolleyes:

twonabomber
04-11-2004, 08:36 PM
someone's got waaaaay too much time on their hands.

bonefish
04-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
No way. I believe this stuff. It's going to happen.

Viking
04-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber:

Not necessarily, from the terrorists' standpoint. It's a known fact that they're heavily into symbolism - not only in their choice of targets, but in their choice of dates. Remember, this is a culture that not only still sacrifices live animals during religious holidays (which seem to be every other Thursday), but thinks that dying during a suicide attack guarantees them an eternal orgy humping 72 teenage girls. Yeah, that last part we can dig, but fold it into the bigger picture. These fuckers make Appalachian snake-handlers look like your eccentric Uncle Fred.

bonefish
04-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Originally posted by twonabomber:

Not necessarily, from the terrorists' standpoint. It's a known fact that they're heavily into symbolism - not only in their choice of targets, but in their choice of dates. Remember, this is a culture that not only still sacrifices live animals during religious holidays (which seem to be every other Thursday), but thinks that dying during a suicide attack guarantees them an eternal orgy humping 72 teenage girls. Yeah, that last part we can dig, but fold it into the bigger picture. These fuckers make Appalachian snake-handlers look like your eccentric Uncle Fred.
Yeh, they do that, but the terrorists are in the Pentagon. Cheney was giving orders there 9/11 day. They were double booked. It's going to happen again. Uninsert your head from your ass.

Ally_Kat
04-11-2004, 09:50 PM
so in essence, an attack on the Sears Tower would have to happen at midnight, because any later and it would be more than 911 hours since the Madrid bombings ;)

And where's the natal charts for the Twin Towers? Was that chart not in unison with what happened to them? And it also sounds like this Cindy was looking for any evidence within the chart on this.

rustoffa
04-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Maybe they meant the Watts tower?

FORD
04-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
so in essence, an attack on the Sears Tower would have to happen at midnight, because any later and it would be more than 911 hours since the Madrid bombings ;)

And where's the natal charts for the Twin Towers? Was that chart not in unison with what happened to them? And it also sounds like this Cindy was looking for any evidence within the chart on this.

I don't see any reason why terrorists couldn't work graveyard shift, so that much is plausible.

I don't know shit about astrology though, so I wouldn't know where to begin on that one. Besides, can an inanimate object (even a 110 story one) actually have a horoscope? :confused:

ELVIS
04-12-2004, 09:18 AM
You don't know shit about anything...

BigBadBrian
04-12-2004, 09:40 AM
I wouldn't advise crossing the Golden Gate Bridge either. Or visit the Space Needle, or be at the Grand Canyon, or go up in the St Louis Arch, or go to any sports stadium, or go to Mt. Rushmore, or......................................

Cathedral
04-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Another Terrorist Attack before Election Day is actually a pretty realistic assertion.
They don't like Bush and Madrid gave them no reason to assume they couldn't have an impact on the American Voters.

When you least expect something to happen will be the very time it does...Are we ready? Did we really learn anything from 9/11?

The most important thing about remembering something is learning how to avoid the same or similar thing from happening again.
I'm hoping it won't take a large number of lives to find that out...

Cathedral
04-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I wouldn't advise crossing the Golden Gate Bridge either. Or visit the Space Needle, or be at the Grand Canyon, or go up in the St Louis Arch, or go to any sports stadium, or go to Mt. Rushmore, or......................................

Your point was not wasted on me...I still go where i want to go and do what i want to do.
We all have to die sometime, I just choose not be riddled with fear between now and then.

Vertigo, It's bad for Nascar Drivers and it's bad for everyday living....

"Ooooooooo, better not go to populated areas or I may die"

Fuck That!!!
Go to populated areas, visit the monuments, and if you're gonna die then die with your fucking boots on and your head held high...
It's much better than being remembered as a coward...

Elitest
04-12-2004, 09:56 AM
Yes indeed

It can even be dangerous posting here

Elitest
04-12-2004, 09:59 AM
...and the fear factor is just as high in Britain.....and we are only a small island in comparison ....crammed full of nice targets ...including conveniently situated nuclear power stations.....

....you should think yourselves comparatively safe in the USA ...at least I hope so.....

ELVIS
04-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Why would you say the USA is comparatively safer than Britain ??

ELVIS
04-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Your point was not wasted on me...I still go where i want to go and do what i want to do.
We all have to die sometime, I just choose not be riddled with fear between now and then.

But exercising caution isn't a bad thing...:)

:elvis:

Satan
04-12-2004, 11:54 AM
I've got my contractors working 666 hour shifts just in case.....

BigBadBrian
04-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Satan
I've got my contractors working 666 hour shifts just in case.....

Why? Do you expect terrorists to wipe out a target that mostly those heathen liberals frequent? A pro-abortion rally, perhaps? ;)

Satan
04-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Why? Do you expect terrorists to wipe out a target that mostly those heathen liberals frequent? A pro-abortion rally, perhaps? ;)

No, actually I was thinking they might attack the GOP convention in NYC. Thousands of Republicans being cast into Hell at the same time.... gotta be ready for that ;)

ELVIS
04-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Wow.. real cute and funny...

Satan
04-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Bring the hot dogs and marshmallows :D

Ally_Kat
04-12-2004, 03:05 PM
No, actually I was thinking they might attack the GOP convention in NYC. Thousands of Republicans being cast into Hell at the same time.... gotta be ready for that ;)

NO!

I got an internship for that. I get to meet the prez!

High Life Man
04-12-2004, 05:06 PM
The Bears bomb in Chicago on many the weekend...

Dr. Love
04-12-2004, 05:30 PM
NO!

Really? That's awesome. Tell him I want to be Secretary of the Department of Bitchin'

Satan
04-12-2004, 05:36 PM
NO!

You don't want to come to Hell? :(

Dr. Love
04-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Save me a spot, Stan.

Ally_Kat
04-12-2004, 05:45 PM

It gets a bit chilly in Michigan, doesn't it?

Dr. Love
04-12-2004, 05:46 PM
oooooo, SLAM

Satan
04-12-2004, 05:48 PM
It gets a bit chilly in Michigan, doesn't it?
Chilly is one thing you'll never have to worry about down here.

Wayne L.
04-12-2004, 07:42 PM
I predict there will be a possible terrorist attack at the summer olympics or at the Democratic or Republican conventions this year without a doubt.

Ally_Kat
04-12-2004, 08:34 PM
if there's an attack at one of the conventions, it'll be the Republican one seeing how the prez will be there. He was one of their failed targets on 9/11.

Rubnose
04-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Sometimes I come here and feel all stupid and out of sorts. Then I read a post or thread by FORD and I feel all safe and happy and smart again.

thanks Ford buddy.

twonabomber
04-13-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I predict there will be a possible terrorist attack at the summer olympics or at the Democratic or Republican conventions this year without a doubt.

i agree with Wayne (jesus, did i just fucking type that?) on the Olympic prediction. i think the conventions will be pretty well locked down.

Jesus Christ
04-13-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i agree with Wayne (jesus, did i just fucking type that?)

Yes ye did, My son.

rustoffa
04-13-2004, 08:47 PM

No need, my coffee grinder's been shortin' out.

Seshmeister
04-13-2004, 10:50 PM
NO!

Ask him something...

Like what is 69/3?

Dr. Love
04-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Let's not put the guy on the spot, okay...

FORD
04-13-2004, 11:23 PM
Yeah, he doesn't do too well in press conferences, does he?

What a fucking moron!

ELVIS
04-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Takes one to know one...

BigBadBrian
04-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, he doesn't do too well in press conferences, does he?

What a fucking moron!

LW, notify your buds about this FORD character. Put him on the "No Fly" list also. Thanks, BBB. :gulp:

Seshmeister
04-14-2004, 10:53 AM
You mean like the Nazi's did?

FORD
04-14-2004, 10:54 AM
Yeah, let's add people to No Fly lists because they aren't brainwashed by the BCE.

SIEG HEIL!!

Ally_Kat
04-19-2004, 12:05 PM
it's the 19th.

*waits*

Jerry Falwell
04-19-2004, 01:11 PM
it's the 19th.

*waits*

Bet security is really tight today! :(

Jerry Falwell
04-19-2004, 01:13 PM
How many people that work in the sears tower do you think took off from work today?

knuckleboner
04-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
When theories start involving number manipulation to prove points, you know they're getting weak.

wow. THAT'S an understatement...

i think there's another mathematical formula here somewhere:

1(theory)^conspiracy / mathmatical formulaic evidence = b.s.