PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter gets owned by the CBC

BITEYOASS
03-14-2006, 10:04 PM
HA HA! the clip speaks for itself! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nuvos1tcmU&search=Ann%20Coulter#comment

FORD
03-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Ann needs to up his hormone dosage. I swear s/he's got facial hair in that clip.

Flash Bastard
03-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Ann is a handsome woman. LOL.

One of the local radio talk show hosts told a story about when she came to his station on a book promo tour, one of the interns spied her entering the men's room.

Roy Munson
03-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Ann needs to up his hormone dosage. I swear s/he's got facial hair in that clip.

Funny, but you sure do seem to have a hard-on for her. Admit it, FORD!! You're obsessed with this woman!

:D

FORD
03-14-2006, 11:53 PM
If you really don't notice Ann's facial hair and adam's apple, then maybe you need to take this test. (http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/)

BITEYOASS
03-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Well I got 15 out of 16 right, what do I win?

FORD
03-15-2006, 12:54 AM
A date with Ann, of course :D

BITEYOASS
03-15-2006, 09:49 AM
FUCK! I was hoping for Janeane Garofalo, a hemp jacket or one of those microbrew 6 packs! LOL

ODShowtime
03-15-2006, 10:48 AM
What a surpise! That dumb cunt didn't know what she was talking about! Maybe next gw will say something stupid! :D

FORD
03-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
What a surpise! That dumb cunt didn't know what she was talking about! Maybe next gw will say something stupid! :D

Yes, but it really says a lot about the whore media in this country when only the Canadians will call Anndrew out on his bullshit.

This clip should be a required part of Neocon Shitbag Deprogramming 101.

Roy Munson
03-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Yes, but it really says a lot about the whore media in this country when only the Canadians will call Anndrew out on his bullshit.

This clip should be a required part of Neocon Shitbag Deprogramming 101.

She is the extreme, FORD. You know that, too. There are plenty of times when I am embarrassed by her rhetoric.

Plus, you're forgetting that it goes both ways. There are shitbags spouting diarhea from both political camps.

WACF
03-15-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL...she is so sure she is right.

Exreme is a good way to describe her.

FORD
03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
She is the extreme, FORD. You know that, too. There are plenty of times when I am embarrassed by her rhetoric.

Plus, you're forgetting that it goes both ways. There are shitbags spouting diarhea from both political camps.

I can't think of any hate-spewing transsexuals on the liberal side, actually. Who did you have in mind?

ODShowtime
03-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

I won't arugue that stupidity is a universal trait.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2006, 08:38 PM
I just viewed this. She's such a douche tube.

Roy Munson
03-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I just viewed this. She's such a douche tube.

She got OWNED in every sense of the word. I bet the guy had a smoke afterward.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2006, 11:54 PM
She should know better, doesn't she crow about going to some Ivy league school?

Roy Munson
03-15-2006, 11:56 PM

She should, actually. Even though she is out of control most of the time I was surprised she didn't know something such as this.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 12:08 AM
To be fair, some Canadians individually joined the US Armed Forces, mainly to fight communism. And, as stated, the AUSSIES as well as the South Koreans sent people to Vietnam....

Shit, I think the Philippines also sent troops, but the Canadian Army never went, and the War was unpopular in Canada and the rest of NATO...

Satan
03-16-2006, 01:46 AM
Also, it would have defeated the whole purpose of dodging the draft and going to Canada, if Canada was involved in the Vietnam war.

As much as Anndrew is obsessed with condemning Democrats (but not Republicans) who didn't go to Vietnam, you would think s/he would remember that.

blueturk
03-16-2006, 07:03 AM

Maybe she bought her grades like Dubya did.

Satan
03-16-2006, 09:16 AM
The real question is what name is on her degree. You can bet your soul it isn't "Ann".

BigBadBrian
03-16-2006, 01:08 PM
What a surpise! That dumb cunt didn't know what she was talking about!

She'd fit in pretty well with your crowd, huh OD? Not knowing what you're ever talking about..... :)

4moreyears
03-16-2006, 10:16 PM
I can't think of any hate-spewing transsexuals on the liberal side, actually. Who did you have in mind?

You???

Satan
03-16-2006, 10:18 PM
FORD's a trannie? :confused:

Where does he get the size 15 heels?

Roy Munson
03-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Satan
FORD's a trannie? :confused:

Where does he get the size 15 heels?

I forgot about your challenge...hmmmm?

How about Eleanor Clift? She sure as hell doesn't look feminine.

I'd hump Ann any day of the week over that little Keebler elf with the pointy ears.

ODShowtime
03-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
She'd fit in pretty well with your crowd, huh OD? Not knowing what you're ever talking about..... :)

come on now.

:o

I know you've been gone awhile, but you need to warm up or stretch or something before you can fuck with me.

Cathedral
03-17-2006, 03:36 AM
come on now.

I know you've been gone awhile, but you need to warm up or stretch or something before you can fuck with me.

ROTMFFLMMFAO.....

Cathedral
03-17-2006, 03:49 AM
Out of curiosity i went looking for some pictures of maybe Ann as a kid, but nothing exists in cyber space that i can find.

Then i came across some photos of her all stylin in a park and was about grossed out at the sight of those long boney legs....i'll spare you all the horror by NOT posting it here.

All i can say about what i've seen is a profound, YUK!!!!!!

My search was therefore inconclusive and i can say for sure that only his/her gyno knows for sure.

BigBadBrian
03-17-2006, 10:53 AM
come on now.

That's pretty good, OD.

Did mommy tell you to say that? :cool:

Guitar Shark
03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
That video is great! The only thing missing is a protestor running in from backstage and planting a pie in her face.

BigBadBrian
03-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Ann Coulter is the one great thing about the right side that keeps liberals wound up. :cool:

FORD
03-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Ann Coulter is the one great thing about the right side that keeps liberals wound up. :cool:

I guess you haven't heard the theory that s/he's really a liberal mole who says this outrageous horseshit in order to make right wingers look bad?

Sounds a bit far fetched, but when you consider that s/he's a trannie who also claims to be a Deadhead, well you gotta admit those aren't exactly conservative traits. :cool:

jacksmar
03-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Ann was close but I think she meant several thousand Canadians joined the US forces and served in Vietnam. 110 died and 7 MIA.

ODShowtime
03-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
Ann was close but I think she meant several thousand Canadians joined the US forces and served in Vietnam. 110 died and 7 MIA.

You're sticking up for her? What a fuckin' joke you BOTH are! :rolleyes:

BITEYOASS
03-17-2006, 04:49 PM

They weren't sent to Vietnam by the government of Canada! That's what the CBC reporter was trying to get across Ann's artificially feminant skull! Close but no fuckin cigar! A lot of them either became US citizens in order to join or claimed to have been born in a border city, so it doesn't fuckin count!

BITEYOASS
03-17-2006, 07:09 PM
he/she is probably the resident prostitute at the Skull & Bones society for all we know.

Cathedral
03-18-2006, 12:20 AM
S-he needs more work done, that's for sure.

Nickdfresh
03-18-2006, 06:41 PM

I mentioned this. In fact, she thought the CANADIAN military was in VIETNAM...

She was probably confused the fact that more than a few Canadians that joined the US Military then, and that Australia had a significant number of troops in country. But you don't have to apologize for her.:) If she's going to write and say this shit she does, she ought to know what the fuck she is talking about...

blonddgirl777
03-18-2006, 07:13 PM
I won't arugue that stupidity is a universal trait.

Ann Coulter;

Bitch looks up in the morror... sees an ugly face,
Bitch can't give a hard on to any men on earth,
Bitch desperatly needs her 15 mins. of fame so
Bitch will try just about any political bullshit her tiny head can find...

Playboy said "NO" so try Hustler and open your filthy mouth to blow G.W. Bush's dick!
(That's your best bet)...

BITCH!

blonddgirl777
03-18-2006, 07:16 PM

If only she/he had a slightiest idea about what she/he is talking about!

Cathedral
03-18-2006, 08:53 PM
The deer in the headlights look s/he gives just before s/he says, "I'll have to get back to you on that" is priceless.

You can literally see the confidence rush from her/his body, lol.

There is no defending that, s/he tripped and fell on her own ignorance and impaled herself on her own over confidence.

Serves her/his extremist ass right, s/he doesn't represent MY ide of what a Conservative is or should be.

BITEYOASS
03-18-2006, 11:56 PM
That same CBC reporter has been going after that Televangelist fraud Benny Hinn for a few years now. I wish him luck in getting that fraud arrested, that'll keep the neocons wound up.

Now excuse me while I make my Televangelist thread.

Cathedral
03-19-2006, 01:42 AM
Benny Hinn?

Man, let me tell you, if there ever was a false prophet on this planet, he is him.

My Mother supports his ministry financially. her house is full of his "Love Gifts" that were free with a donation of $100 or more and i would love to see him go down.

I have always had issue with preachers that collect a salary.
The man wears $5,000 dollar suits, he has about $250,000 worth of jewelery on his body at any given time, and he owns multi million dollar homes and has never held a real job.

Now you tell me, is he a humble man, or a proud man?

He has used fear to maximize his income more than any single preacher in history.
But the truly amazing thing is that his "services" are always filled to capacity.
Plus, he calls everyone "Saints", talk about a bold opportunist crook?

I don't see how people get away with stuff like that. and just once i'd like to see someone who was actually healed at one of his services give an interview.

Seriously, If people were actually being healed of cancer, defness, Aids, disabilities of all kinds and anything bad you can imagine, don't you think as the preacher you would want people testifying to the masses?

Not him, you have to be interviewed before being chosen, then you are compensated and have to sign a contract of silence to get paid if you want to be healed in his service.

And even with people knowing the truth about him as i do....People still flock to his, what does he call them? Crusades.

That guy with the name Brock, heavy set, and always does the introduction of his "saints" just before being healed...He used to be the pastor of the church I attended.
I remember one night leaving that church in 1990, his son was broadsided leaving the church parking lot and killed instantly by a drunk driver.....I looked at that as his saying paying the price for his sin against God...that whole gnerational Curse thing...but he turned it into mass donations, and then he left Princeton Pike and a few years later showed up on the Hinn broadcast.

You can even prove to people that they are a sham and they excuse it with, "It doesn't matter, I'm serving the Lord", but they could never be further from the truth.
If you support a false church you will be judged for supporting that false church. "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me" covers that, brothers and sisters.
God will test everyones faith in him, and the Rapture will be that test.

When the Anti-Christ appears and takes that throne, people will fall to their knee's to worship him, but they will NOT be worshipping Jesus.

"Christians" believe that this thing called the Rapture will take place and all of God's obedient servents will be swept up into the heavens, believers will vanish from cars, planes, beds, wherever they are they will just vanish, become spirits in an instant.
They believe they will be spared the Tribulation, but the Word DOESN'T SAY THAT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!

Ask any Christian what the origin of the Rapture is and they will swear to you it is in the bible...it isn't.
You won't even find the word "Rapture" anywhere in the bible.
it wasn't until the year 1830 in Glasgow, Scotland when a woman, (an extremely sick and halucinating woman with an incredibly high fever) by name of Margaret MacDonald, had a dream.

Don't believe me? it's history, look it up.

You can trace the adoption of that theory into our "Christian" faith by a man named John Darby. he met with the woman, and though he didn't believe in people giving "prophecies", he began teaching this doctrine after he returned home.

The problem is that like i said, if you ask any "Christian" about it, they quote scripture that fits only if it is taken out of context and twisted with other scriptures.

All i can say is that people who believe that which they cannot prove, or haven't verified for themselves what it is they do believe...will be decieved and will be judged as having little or no faith in the TRUE God.

Satan can speak through people, this is called "possession", and it is very real. THAT is where i believe this "vision" came from that Ms. MacDonald had.

The Bibe speaks of Christ's second coming, Paul spoke of the second coming of Christ and even warned us to keep our faith, and in no way did he or the book tell of any "Rapture" sparing all of the Tribulation.

The believer is the soldier of God, it is the believer who is to spread the good news to all who seek it, the key word being "seek".
It will be the believers job right up until Jesus comes from the sky "after" the Tribulation {after the 7th trump as it is written}.

My point, and it is one that brings anger from the "Christian" is this, and it's very simple: "If the Tribulation and the falling away that exposes the Beast-Satan-Anti-Christ happens at the sound of the 6th Trump, and Jesus doesn't return until the sound of the 7th Trump as it says in scripture, how can this "Rapture" take place before the Tribulation?

Oh my, we have a contradiction here, and guess what those i've challenged with this have ALL said,
"Well, God takes care of the little details", "I don't question God", or a couple have begun speaking in tongues and rebuking me as though I were Satan sent to torment them and twist their understanding...

My apologies, but that twisting of the understanding happened long before I even passed through a womb.

God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, so any changes to his word are done by man. any contradictions at all throughout history are NOT of God and should be proven as it says in Thess 5:21, or dropped like a hot rock and forgotten.

Allowing yourslef to be decieved is a sin and claiming, "I didn't know any better" will not help you come the day of Judgement.

The answers are here, and it all depends on how much you love the Lord and Savior as to if you find them or not and earn that place in heaven for eternity.
Satan has laid a strong foundation in deciet, and it engulfs all of organized corporate religions.....Religions are spawns of Tradition, and the hebrew meaning for Traditions is, Nothing Useful...

My journey is a long one, it's taken me closer and farther away from the truth...but i have found that if i am persistant, the answer just appears out of nowhere. I fall on my face, and in some cases I've even lashed out at God...but I always come back and take yet another step forward in my journey.
As i have said before, I do none of this for myself, I know I am not worthy of God's kingdom. but if I can help another find the path, then i have done what he put me here to do in the first place.

The only thing i beg of everyone i encounter in life, and that includes all of you reading this, is to find out for yourselves. DO NOT put any faith in any man or woman to guide you, they are flawed.
Ask God, and then set out on your own journey to PROVE IT as we are all told to do in Thess 5:21.

That single scripture has made the difference in my life. it has been the most motivating message ever to fill my heart that kept me from giving up.

ODShowtime
03-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Benny Hinn?

Man, let me tell you, if there ever was a false prophet on this planet, he is him.

My Mother supports his ministry financially. her house is full of his "Love Gifts" that were free with a donation of $100 or more and i would love to see him go down.

I have always had issue with preachers that collect a salary.
The man wears $5,000 dollar suits, he has about $250,000 worth of jewelery on his body at any given time, and he owns multi million dollar homes and has never held a real job.

Now you tell me, is he a humble man, or a proud man?

He has used fear to maximize his income more than any single preacher in history.
But the truly amazing thing is that his "services" are always filled to capacity.
Plus, he calls everyone "Saints", talk about a bold opportunist crook?

I don't see how people get away with stuff like that. and just once i'd like to see someone who was actually healed at one of his services give an interview.

Seriously, If people were actually being healed of cancer, defness, Aids, disabilities of all kinds and anything bad you can imagine, don't you think as the preacher you would want people testifying to the masses?

Not him, you have to be interviewed before being chosen, then you are compensated and have to sign a contract of silence to get paid if you want to be healed in his service.

And even with people knowing the truth about him as i do....People still flock to his, what does he call them? Crusades.

That guy with the name Brock, heavy set, and always does the introduction of his "saints" just before being healed...He used to be the pastor of the church I attended.
I remember one night leaving that church in 1990, his son was broadsided leaving the church parking lot and killed instantly by a drunk driver.....I looked at that as his saying paying the price for his sin against God...that whole gnerational Curse thing...but he turned it into mass donations, and then he left Princeton Pike and a few years later showed up on the Hinn broadcast.

You can even prove to people that they are a sham and they excuse it with, "It doesn't matter, I'm serving the Lord", but they could never be further from the truth.
If you support a false church you will be judged for supporting that false church. "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me" covers that, brothers and sisters.
God will test everyones faith in him, and the Rapture will be that test.

When the Anti-Christ appears and takes that throne, people will fall to their knee's to worship him, but they will NOT be worshipping Jesus.

"Christians" believe that this thing called the Rapture will take place and all of God's obedient servents will be swept up into the heavens, believers will vanish from cars, planes, beds, wherever they are they will just vanish, become spirits in an instant.
They believe they will be spared the Tribulation, but the Word DOESN'T SAY THAT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!

Ask any Christian what the origin of the Rapture is and they will swear to you it is in the bible...it isn't.
You won't even find the word "Rapture" anywhere in the bible.
it wasn't until the year 1830 in Glasgow, Scotland when a woman, (an extremely sick and halucinating woman with an incredibly high fever) by name of Margaret MacDonald, had a dream.

Don't believe me? it's history, look it up.

You can trace the adoption of that theory into our "Christian" faith by a man named John Darby. he met with the woman, and though he didn't believe in people giving "prophecies", he began teaching this doctrine after he returned home.

The problem is that like i said, if you ask any "Christian" about it, they quote scripture that fits only if it is taken out of context and twisted with other scriptures.

All i can say is that people who believe that which they cannot prove, or haven't verified for themselves what it is they do believe...will be decieved and will be judged as having little or no faith in the TRUE God.

Satan can speak through people, this is called "possession", and it is very real. THAT is where i believe this "vision" came from that Ms. MacDonald had.

The Bibe speaks of Christ's second coming, Paul spoke of the second coming of Christ and even warned us to keep our faith, and in no way did he or the book tell of any "Rapture" sparing all of the Tribulation.

The believer is the soldier of God, it is the believer who is to spread the good news to all who seek it, the key word being "seek".
It will be the believers job right up until Jesus comes from the sky "after" the Tribulation {after the 7th trump as it is written}.

My point, and it is one that brings anger from the "Christian" is this, and it's very simple: "If the Tribulation and the falling away that exposes the Beast-Satan-Anti-Christ happens at the sound of the 6th Trump, and Jesus doesn't return until the sound of the 7th Trump as it says in scripture, how can this "Rapture" take place before the Tribulation?

Oh my, we have a contradiction here, and guess what those i've challenged with this have ALL said,
"Well, God takes care of the little details", "I don't question God", or a couple have begun speaking in tongues and rebuking me as though I were Satan sent to torment them and twist their understanding...

My apologies, but that twisting of the understanding happened long before I even passed through a womb.

God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, so any changes to his word are done by man. any contradictions at all throughout history are NOT of God and should be proven as it says in Thess 5:21, or dropped like a hot rock and forgotten.

Allowing yourslef to be decieved is a sin and claiming, "I didn't know any better" will not help you come the day of Judgement.

The answers are here, and it all depends on how much you love the Lord and Savior as to if you find them or not and earn that place in heaven for eternity.
Satan has laid a strong foundation in deciet, and it engulfs all of organized corporate religions.....Religions are spawns of Tradition, and the hebrew meaning for Traditions is, Nothing Useful...

My journey is a long one, it's taken me closer and farther away from the truth...but i have found that if i am persistant, the answer just appears out of nowhere. I fall on my face, and in some cases I've even lashed out at God...but I always come back and take yet another step forward in my journey.
As i have said before, I do none of this for myself, I know I am not worthy of God's kingdom. but if I can help another find the path, then i have done what he put me here to do in the first place.

The only thing i beg of everyone i encounter in life, and that includes all of you reading this, is to find out for yourselves. DO NOT put any faith in any man or woman to guide you, they are flawed.
Ask God, and then set out on your own journey to PROVE IT as we are all told to do in Thess 5:21.

That single scripture has made the difference in my life. it has been the most motivating message ever to fill my heart that kept me from giving up.

I think his hair helmet sucks too.