PDA

View Full Version : WILL FERRELL's "Death" Letter

Nickdfresh
03-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Ferrell's death letter
11.29AM, Thu Mar 16 2006

US funnyman Will Ferrell has assured fans he is alive and well after a hoax report that he had died.

Plenty of weird and wacky stories can circulate the hills of Hollywood, but one hoaxer took things a bit too far with Bewitched actor Ferrell.

Reports coming out of America suggest a prank press release earlier in the week announced the star had been killed in a freak paragliding accident.

The hoax report was published on a website and caused a whirl of confusion, with Ferrell's publicist having to put a halt to the rumours.

Ferrell's 'people' say they are acting accordingly but are not searching for the culprit.

The owner of the paragliding company that was named in Ferrell's 'death' story revealed he had no idea where the story came from and no knowledge that the actor actually paraglides.

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_2093149.html

bueno bob
03-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Ferrell's death letter
11.29AM, Thu Mar 16 2006

US funnyman Will Ferrell has assured fans he is alive and well after a hoax report that he had died...

Now THAT is a damn shame.

We could have all been so lucky, too...

:(

Matt White
03-16-2006, 02:05 PM
HA!!!

Terry
03-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Ferrell's death letter
11.29AM, Thu Mar 16 2006

US funnyman Will Ferrell has assured fans he is alive and well after a hoax report that he had died.

Plenty of weird and wacky stories can circulate the hills of Hollywood, but one hoaxer took things a bit too far with Bewitched actor Ferrell.

Reports coming out of America suggest a prank press release earlier in the week announced the star had been killed in a freak paragliding accident.

The hoax report was published on a website and caused a whirl of confusion, with Ferrell's publicist having to put a halt to the rumours.

Ferrell's 'people' say they are acting accordingly but are not searching for the culprit.

Breaking news bulletin....

....This just in....

Will Ferrell sucks, dead or alive.
The owner of the paragliding company that was named in Ferrell's 'death' story revealed he had no idea where the story came from and no knowledge that the actor actually paraglides.

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_2093149.html

Flash Bastard
03-16-2006, 11:33 PM
One of Hollywood's nicer guys, so I've heard.

Too bad he's a talentless hack, and every film he's in turns to complete shit.

DlocRoth
03-18-2006, 10:16 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to call him a talentless hack.....

He can't carry a movie on the big screen....

But he owned SNL.......

bueno bob
03-18-2006, 11:29 AM
I haven't liked SNL since 1985 or so, so I couldn't say that, myself...

I think the word that goes with Ferrell is "overexposed".

Whoever sent him the note saying he had to be in every comedy Hollywood churns out should be punched in the nose.

:D

DlocRoth
03-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Well I can't argue that last part.

Lindsay Lohan
03-20-2006, 11:10 AM
I've met with Will a few times...he's really..dumb...he actually makes Hillary look smart, and that takes some doing! rofl! lol!