PDA

View Full Version : Chem Trails

Diva Lee Roth
04-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Ok ,now before we hear every drug reference and fart joke, I would honestly like to know if any of you know anything about chem trails. I have only recently heard about them and not too many people seem to know much about them. Do you know what they are ? Where did you first hear about them?

Thanks, I appreciate any info you can share about them...

Ally_Kat
04-12-2004, 08:44 PM
You know when a plane is really high up in the atmosphere so that it leaves a thin cloud behind it? Conspiracy theorists swear that the planes are spraying chemicals that are resulting in a rise of breathing problems because of it, and that the gov't is doing it on purpose to either poison all of us or some secret military experiment on civilians.

Personally I think it's all a load of bullshit.

Diva Lee Roth
04-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Thank you,Ally_ Kat. That's pretty much what I heard, too.

I also heard that the fatter clouds that planes leave behind them are the actual chem trails and that the thin ones are just regular trails from commercial airplanes. Supposedly,the chem trails stay in the air and turn brown while the thinner trails just disappear..:confused:

Ally_Kat
04-12-2004, 10:02 PM
and turn brown? I see hundreds of planes flying over my house daily cuz i live between JFK and LaGuardia airports. I've seen them fly high and low. I've never seen any trails turn brown.

Jesus Christ
04-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Ye should see what they looketh like from the other side - in Heaven :)

twonabomber
04-13-2004, 02:11 AM
i thought the things behind airplanes were contrails. have no idea what a chem trail is.

Ally_Kat
04-13-2004, 09:26 AM
yay...pictures!

http://www.conspiration.ca/chemtr_site_collection/images/chem_tm02_many_trails.jpg

Ally_Kat
04-13-2004, 09:27 AM
somehow that picture is part of a conspiracy. The clouds are coming to get us!

FORD
04-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Chemical warfare chemical warfare
chemical warfare warfare warfare...... :D

ashstralia
04-17-2004, 12:52 PM
hi everyone. check out http://www.clydelewis.com/dis/trails/trails.html.
the guy's a bit of a whacko, but it's an entertaining site.
also, the dude who mowed the lawn in the pic was on drugs!!