PDA

View Full Version : Democrats' Two Year Plan

Warham
03-19-2006, 12:46 PM
http://www.caglecartoons.com/images/preview/%7B2A055A63-001D-456E-8F71-4607B7A3CF78%7D.gif

FORD
03-19-2006, 01:24 PM
That might very well be Biden & Hillary's plan, or the DLC's overall, but it ain't the plan of REAL Democrats.

And what's a cartoon doing outside the designated thread? You want Brian to have an aneurysm?

LoungeMachine
03-19-2006, 01:39 PM
This cartoon offends me, and I demand it be closed immediately.

Nickdfresh
03-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Actually, the fact that it's not in the cartoon thread offends me...

BigBadBrian
03-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
That might very well be Biden & Hillary's plan, or the DLC's overall, but it ain't the plan of REAL Democrats.

And what's a cartoon doing outside the designated thread? You want Brian to have an aneurysm?

Tit for tat.

This cartoon meets Federal Guidelines for political correctness.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
03-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

You didn't say that about the "tetris" thread now did you?

Warham
03-19-2006, 03:58 PM

You're about to be offended quite a bit over the next few days.

Nickdfresh
03-19-2006, 04:19 PM
The thread that got your panties in such a bind has been closed and remains so...

Let's grow the fuck up children...

Cathedral
03-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You're about to be offended quite a bit over the next few days.

"Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord"

Rise above it, bro. whatever you have planned for the next few days I will not be able to support you on if it's all about the censorship war between us and them, War.

Remember, arguing with ignorance is futile. It only drags you down to its level and then beats you with experience.

I feel your frustration, but you gotta rise above it, my brotha'....

Roth On!

BigBadBrian
03-19-2006, 04:57 PM
The thread that got your panties in such a bind has been closed and remains so...

:rolleyes: Geez.....

The Agitator in Chief telling everyone else to "grow the fuck up."

What'll they think up next? :D

DrMaddVibe
03-19-2006, 06:51 PM

Go suck a dick. fag!

Nickdfresh
03-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Go suck a dick. fag!

Stop coming on to me, I'm not interested shit for brains...:)

blueturk
03-19-2006, 09:55 PM
At this rate all the Democrats will need is for Bush to keep doing what he's doing...

LoungeMachine
03-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Go suck a dick. fag!

It was the exclamation point that made it true comedic genius.

Can't help but laugh at the thought of ASSVibe clicking "submit reply" and grinning to himself at besting Nick with such a witty retort.

Go suck a dick, Fag!

We should all just take a moment to let this hysterical post sink in.

:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
We should all just take a moment to let this hysterical post sink in.

While you're busy letting things sink in...come to grips with the fact that you're a LOSER!:D

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 06:52 AM
While you're busy letting things sink in...come to grips with the fact that you're a LOSER!:D

Now you're asking me to multi task?

Let me finish laughing at your cutting edge wit before I come to grips with my loserness ;)

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Hey douchemachine...your boner for nicker00 is showing.

Sticking up for your wittle wife-partner....awwwwwwww!

LOSER!

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 06:59 AM

LOSER!

Having another "meltdown" Ms.BitchVibe? Try taking your meds., and try not going through life with mental capacity of a 12-year old...

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:00 AM
Having another "meltdown" Ms.BitchVibe? Try taking your meds., and try not going through life with mental capacity of a 12-year old...

Just reaching down to a level you can understand, nicker00! :D

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 07:03 AM
Just reaching down to a level you can understand, nicker00! :D

Well, I don't understand closet gay-men that hide behind pseusdo right-wing credentials, then beat it to CLAY AIKEN....

I think you've lost me long ago wiener-rider...

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 07:06 AM

LOSER!

Where to begin?

Let's see.

First, I'd lose the baby-talk if I were you. It's only perpetuating your rep here.

Sticking up for Nick? Nick hardly needs to be spotted while sparring with a mouthbreather like yourself. I wasn't "sticking up" for anybody.

I know you missed it, but I was actually laughingly mocking your inane post, and enjoying the fact that with each post, you become a bigger joke in here by the day.

And as "Loser" seems to be your favorite insult to throw around, perhaps you're projecting some insecurities in here?

By the way, you better run soon. Don't want to be late for work. :D

And can you make sure not to put the eggs at the bottom of the bag next time. Thanks.

:cool:

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:07 AM
HAHAHAAAA!

You're the one mentioning Clay Aiken all the time nicker00...not me.

Always with the Clay...nice try fag, but you've got the wrong guy for your bullshit.

Try douchemachine...he's already hot for you and proves it by sticking his nose up your ass and "saving the day" for his lil' "precious"!

WOW...you really got me with THAT one...that's fucking sig material right there!

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:11 AM
And as "Loser" seems to be your favorite insult to throw around, perhaps you're projecting some insecurities in here?

The rest of your LOSER diatribe isn't worth responding to, but THIS one....fuck...it fits! you ARE a loser. A wannabee. A pretender.

Get off of your ass and do something with your life besides "defending" your internet "friends" that you'll NEVER meet because you don't want the "myth and reality" to be in the room at the same time. Maybe you and nicker00 can have your 3-way with Clay Aiken!

Here's your sign...LOSER.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 07:12 AM
Jesus, I'm trying to go back and find ASSVibe's last legitimate Frontline post.........gave up after page 4

Are you planning on ever entering into a real issue debate, or is your man crush on Nick overriding your ability to form a coherent thought?

Nevermind.

It's rhetorical.

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 07:13 AM
HAHAHAAAA!

You're the one mentioning Clay Aiken all the time nicker00...not me.

Always with the Clay...nice try fag, but you've got the wrong guy for your bullshit.

Try douchemachine...he's already hot for you and proves it by sticking his nose up your ass and "saving the day" for his lil' "precious"!

WOW...you really got me with THAT one...that's fucking sig material right there!

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh! (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18897&perpage=30&highlight=american%20idol&pagenumber=9) :D

Maybe you should start and "American Idol 4" thread, you almost seem to know what you are talking about there...;)

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 07:15 AM
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh! (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18897&perpage=30&highlight=american%20idol&pagenumber=9) :D

Maybe you should start and "American Idol 4" thread, you almost seem to know what you are talking about there...;)

LMMFAO

He's found his true calling.

:D

DrMaddVibe

BIG difference between "American Idol" and Aiken.

Nicker00 can't figure that one out either.

Keep looking on the site...you'll find the reason why I enjoy watching shows like "American Idol"...c'mon...you can do it.

Nickdfresh
Jesus, I'm trying to go back and find ASSVibe's last legitimate Frontline post.........gave up after page 4

Are you planning on ever entering into a real issue debate, or is your man crush on Nick overriding your ability to form a coherent thought?

Nevermind.

It's rhetorical.

No. It all devolves into a personal attack with him. He can't take the facts that the incompetents he votes for are not really conservative...

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 07:17 AM

Oh yeah, let's go into denial now...

Keep looking on the site...you'll find the reason why I enjoy watching shows like "American Idol"...c'mon...you can do it.

I'm working on the theory that you're a saddVIBE, an unhappy middle aged man with emotional problems. But that's just a theory...

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Keeping it real nicker00...keep looking in the mirror.

I'd suggest you leave the "educated guesses" to bigger men than you. You can't handle walking and chewing gum at the same time.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 07:18 AM

LMMFAO

Do you really think ANYONE gives a shit why you "enjoy" watching American Idol???? :D :D

Whatever the reason, as long as it keeps you happy

:lol:

Let me know when you've joined The Frontline Debates, will ya. :cool:

I don't click on the American Idol threads, so I guess I'll be missing your best work.

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:23 AM
Yeah...sure douchemachine...I can't wait for more of the same old shit posts from you.

Here, let me beat you to the punch..."The world sucks, we're all gonna die...BOO-HOO!"

There, now you're free to pursue other things like...getting off of your knees and sucking cock!

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 07:25 AM
Yeah...sure douchemachine...I can't wait for more of the same old shit posts from you.

Here, let me beat you to the punch..."The world sucks, we're all gonna die...BOO-HOO!"

There, now you're free to pursue other things like...getting off of your knees and sucking cock!

Jesus dude, you're all emotional like a chick and stuff. Just because people disgree with you LMFAO:D...

Maybe try some Midol or whatever for that stingy mangina of yours...

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 07:30 AM
Jesus dude, you're all emotional like a chick and stuff. Just because people disgree with you LMFAO:D...

Maybe try some Midol or whatever for that stingy mangina of yours...

LMAO

If he/she could at least throw in a decent post, thought, thread, anything every now and then.....

He saves it all for the American Idol crowd I guess. :rolleyes:

Perhaps he could enlighten us as to how well he thinks his administration is doing these days.;)

LoungeMachine
03-20-2006, 07:34 AM

No, not the world .....just the Bush Administration. Try and pay attention.

And yes, we're all going to die. Sorry to rock your world ASSVibe, but mommy and daddy lied to you.

I'd just like to die a free man, not under some neo-fascist regime run by incompetent war mongers.

Got anything worth reading?, or just more "go suck a cock, fag" retorts:rolleyes:

There's 2 groups of Neo-Cons in this forum. There's the intelligent crowd of Brian, Hammy, Catheter, diamondd, etc......

and then there's the mouthbreathing illiterate trolls....

Guess who you sound more like everyday, ASSVibe

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 07:37 AM
"Democrats' Two Year Plan"

At least Democrats have a plan...:)

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:44 AM
No, not the world .....just the Bush Administration. Try and pay attention.

And yes, we're all going to die. Sorry to rock your world ASSVibe, but mommy and daddy lied to you.

I'd just like to die a free man, not under some neo-fascist regime run by incompetent war mongers.

Got anything worth reading?, or just more "go suck a cock, fag" retorts:rolleyes:

There's 2 groups of Neo-Cons in this forum. There's the intelligent crowd of Brian, Hammy, Catheter, diamondd, etc......

and then there's the mouthbreathing illiterate trolls....

Guess who you sound more like everyday, ASSVibe

Oh, I pay attention...your stale bullshit can be surmised in what I wrote. Your whole world IS the BCE or whatever you call the "conspiricy" du jour. The difference is I'm wise enough to think for myself and counter your bullshit with the same media you and nicker00 crap out. I don't need them to make up my mind for me. That's the difference between you and me. Your kind NEEDS that.

You shills think because someone offers a different opinion that they're Bush clones. Far from it. You don't take the time to really read what others post, you make an immediate judgement call based on "you're either on my side or you're not".

The mere mention of the term "ne0-c0n" shows me that I'm right in this premise.

Having you 2 punching bags to deal with instead of ford is gonna be fun and entertaining!

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 07:45 AM
"Democrats' Two Year Plan"

At least Democrats have a plan...:)

Let me guess...all you have to do is log on to johnkerry.com and read it for yourself?

LOL!

What plan? Where?

Warham
03-20-2006, 08:02 AM
http://www.caglecartoons.com/images/preview/%7B9A34854B-D725-4122-88FC-F77F818AAFF7%7D.gif

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Here's THEIR plan...the old anything BUT what we have plan...

The Dem Recess Packet; A Map Of Dems' Midterm Political Strategy
Mon Mar 20 2006 08:07:38 ET

THE DRUDGE REPORT has obtained a copy of the "game plan" devised by the office of Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid's (D-NV) office for Democrat Senators with political tips on how to use the war in Iraq against the Bush administration in their home states over recess break.

The Reid recess packet, "Real Security: Recess Events 3/18 to 3/26" was originally reported on in the WASHINGTON TIMES on Saturday.

[Click for .PDF file of document]

The recess packet offers tips such as using American flags, holding political events at veteran halls. Dems should conduct panels to discuss the "mental health crisis" Iraq vets face, visit military bases, tour a factory and visit the home of a family who purchased body armor with their own money.

Developing…

Good ol' Drudge...mudracker extrodinaire!

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Here's THEIR plan...the old anything BUT what we have plan...

The Dem Recess Packet; A Map Of Dems' Midterm Political Strategy
Mon Mar 20 2006 08:07:38 ET

THE DRUDGE REPORT has obtained a copy of the "game plan" devised by the office of Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid's (D-NV) office for Democrat Senators with political tips on how to use the war in Iraq against the Bush administration in their home states over recess break.

The Reid recess packet, "Real Security: Recess Events 3/18 to 3/26" was originally reported on in the WASHINGTON TIMES on Saturday.

[Click for .PDF file of document]

The recess packet offers tips such as using American flags, holding political events at veteran halls. Dems should conduct panels to discuss the "mental health crisis" Iraq vets face, visit military bases, tour a factory and visit the home of a family who purchased body armor with their own money.

Developing…

Good ol' Drudge...mudracker extrodinaire!

...And a gay Republican.:)

FORD
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM

Good ol' Drudge...fudgepacker extrodinaire!

So I've heard ;)

Warham
03-20-2006, 02:07 PM
I had to re-read Maddvibe's post to make sure he didn't say what FORD just said. lol

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 05:05 PM
...And a gay Republican.:)

I thought you were accepting?

What, Drudge isn't gay enough for you? Sure its not because he outed Monicagate that you hate the guy?

Either way I see you as a big hypocrite on this call. Either you're a homophobe or can't handle the truth, and maybe it's both!

Party of Compassion...yeah rii-ght!

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 06:45 PM
I thought you were accepting?

What, Drudge isn't gay enough for you? Sure its not because he outed Monicagate that you hate the guy?

Either way I see you as a big hypocrite on this call. Either you're a homophobe or can't handle the truth, and maybe it's both!

Party of Compassion...yeah rii-ght!

Did I say he couldn't get married to his boyfriend? I could care less what, or who, he does...

And how is observing that he's probably (almost admittedly) gay in any way "homophobic?" It's the truth, a mere statement of fact. The fact is, he has to sort of stay in the closet for guys like you to accept his BS. And this was the guy that went after CLINTON when NEWSWEEK broke the MONICA-Gate story over his sexual habits and harshly criticized him for his "immorality." Well, a guy that takes it in the tale pipe is going to rehash the Religious-right morality mythology week after week with a straight face? Actually, it is an issue! An issue of phoniness and perception. Just like ANN COULTER is known to be a big whore...

DrMaddVibe
03-20-2006, 09:25 PM
"guys like you"?

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

I could care less what Drudge does in the confines of his home. He's not trolling for cock like you and douchmachine.

The only ones that want to make it some big issue are the ones with skeletons in their closet. They have to hide.

You think you know me, you don't know one damn thing about me except what I write here on this site. I have more than this place to make up my "world" and "existence", unlike you. This place is better than a "Seinfeld" episode for laughs. "Much about nothing".

You talk out of both sides of your mouth saying nothing loudly.

FORD
03-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Uh oh.... maybe AssVibe *IS* Drudge?

He sure seems defensive when you bring up the subject. And he does live in Florida.......

Warham
03-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Can we get this topic back on track and discuss the Democrats impotent plan to get back into power?

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 10:50 PM
"guys like you"?

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

I could care less what Drudge does in the confines of his home. He's not trolling for cock like you and douchmachine.

Yeah, unless he settles down with one guy, and wants to control his inheritance, heath decisions, or be truly equal under the law that is...

The only ones that want to make it some big issue are the ones with skeletons in their closet. They have to hide.

**snicker**

You think you know me, you don't know one damn thing about me except what I write here on this site.

Well, I do hope you're more than a one-dimensional, under-educated reactionary...;)

I have more than this place to make up my "world" and "existence", unlike you. This place is better than a "Seinfeld" episode for laughs. "Much about nothing".

Well, on a serious note, I would hope so....

You talk out of both sides of your mouth saying nothing loudly.

Pot tea--->kettle...

Nickdfresh
03-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Can we get this topic back on track and discuss the Democrats impotent plan to get back into power?

I gotta admit that that's a beautiful pun...