PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You, Comedy Central

Terry
03-19-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm not gonna watch Mind Of Fucking Mencia.

Please stop running adverts every commercial break for his lame-ass, wetbacked Chappelle wanna-be show.

I know you got stiffed when DC took off for Africa, but there's no reason to take it out on me by shoving this guy down my throat.

Again, fuck off with Mencia.

Love,
Terry

bueno bob
03-19-2006, 09:15 PM
I don't know...I don't mind Mencia...I was resistant at first, but I finally broke down and watched it and laughed my ass off...

I think he's fine, myself...

thome
03-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Yep, that's what he is, they, CC kept on saying Chappelle show will
be back and i think we all new they were lying and feeding
Mencia to us as a fill...he is kinda funny once or twice

He's no Roth /Chappelle...

he is a Hagar /Mencia...

Bring Back David Lee Chappelle..!!!

Fuk Carlos Vah Hagar..!!

Terry
03-19-2006, 09:21 PM
I can't disagree with you on this, bueno, because that girl in the white shirt is so purty.

bueno bob
03-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Terry
I can't disagree with you on this, bueno, because that girl in the white shirt is so purty.

Ha!!! The secret weapon takes effect!!!

Today the website - TOMORROW THE WORLD!!!

:D

jslav06
03-19-2006, 09:27 PM
I really don't like Carlos Mencia, and I really hate the de-de-de jokes.

Nickdfresh
03-19-2006, 09:33 PM
JOE ROGAN owned and destroyed him at his site. CARLOs does the Beaner routine, but he's not EVEN MEXICAN!! He is actually half-Honduran, and half-German, and mostly full of shit and unfunny... God I miss CHAPELLE...

jslav06
03-19-2006, 09:42 PM
When is season 3 gonna start, I thought it was supposed to be soon.

vheddyrmv8
03-19-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't think Mencia's that bad, a lot better than most shit on TV these days.

jslav06
03-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by vheddyrmv8
I don't think Mencia's that bad, a lot better than most shit on TV these days.

Actually theres quite a few shows I really like.
The Office, House, American Inventor is interesting, Family Guy, South Park, The Loop on FOX seems funny so far

bueno bob
03-19-2006, 09:58 PM
House, Medium, Smallville...that's about all I watch...my wife watches The L Word religiously...

But I like Mencia...

Julius
03-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I'll take "Things You Can Fuck" for 300 dollars, Alex.

Cathedral
03-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Hmmmmmm, I've watched Mencia a few times and hardly laughed at all.
He's what i call a Dry Humor, and i like it wet...Chapelle was the shit, BITCH!

Ally_Kat
03-20-2006, 12:29 AM
i saw/heard his routine a couple of times before he got the show and I thought he was pretty good. But the show -- i cannot get into it at all or find it funny. It's weird...

fe_lung
03-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Terry
I'm not gonna watch Mind Of Fucking Mencia.

Please stop running adverts every commercial break for his lame-ass, wetbacked Chappelle wanna-be show.

I know you got stiffed when DC took off for Africa, but there's no reason to take it out on me by shoving this guy down my throat.

Again, fuck off with Mencia.

Love,
Terry

Hear! Hear!

Not that I'm gonna watch fucking Chappelle anymore either. They've re-run that shit so much that I never want to see him again as long as I live.

bueno bob
03-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by fe_lung
They've re-run that shit so much that I never want to see him again as long as I live.

That's pretty much how I feel about DC. I won't go see his movie or watch him in anything else, either...I've just had enough of him and don't find him even remotely funny anymore...

I don't understand where all the animosity comes from towards Carlos Mencia, though...me and the wife think he's funny as shit and we don't have any problem with it...

fe_lung
03-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
That's pretty much how I feel about DC. I won't go see his movie or watch him in anything else, either...I've just had enough of him and don't find him even remotely funny anymore...

I don't understand where all the animosity comes from towards Carlos Mencia, though...me and the wife think he's funny as shit and we don't have any problem with it...

Rumor is that he steals routines but then again, so did Jamie Foxx and people seem to like him too (figure that shit out).

To me, Mencia feels really predicatble. I like a comedian to surprise me a bit.

Comedy Central should give Eddie Izzard his own show! Now that would be the shit!

bueno bob
03-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Comedy Central should give Eddie Izzard his own show! Now that would be the shit!

I absolutely CANNOT argue that...not at all.

My wife actually hung with Dat Phan last weekend...apparently he's a pretty cool guy...

Terry
03-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Better yet, Comedy Central should just start running episodes of Mr.Show and Kids In The Hall in place of all this Mind Of Mencia crap.

Ally_Kat
03-20-2006, 10:58 PM

YES! I love Eddie Izzard. He had a show on BBC America the other night. Too much.

ThrillsNSpills
03-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Ha!!! The secret weapon takes effect!!!

Today the website - TOMORROW THE WORLD!!!

:D

You got a shot with that photo.