PDA

View Full Version : THE Front Line

POJO_Risin
03-19-2006, 10:17 PM
1--There's 4 new mods...and probably going to be 4 when it's all said and done...Why? A lot of posting...and a lot of it random and out of control...we can do better...so we've got 4 mods now...2 on the left...and 2 on the right...and of course...we still have Elvis and FORD rolling around as well. My point? Both sides are well suited to posting here...

2--Debate...true debate...true open-minded debate. I'm sick and tired of the preaching mentality. There's good in most of what's said if you look at it the right way...and this country won't move if we don't see that. My point? This forum is small potatoes...but perhaps...a few of us...can open up a lot more minds than we think...

3--Post good and post well...who knows when the next mod moves are going to be made...but remember...posting moronically gets you nowhere...you may make a splash...but it will wave your ass right out of here...

have a great debate my bruthas...

Romeo Delight
03-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Great job Pojo!

I think I am going to raise some shit in this forum now

POJO_Risin
03-19-2006, 11:08 PM
We shall see...we shall see...;)

LoungeMachine
03-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Couldn't agree more.....

And having some fresh blood and fresh voices in here has been great.

I'm speaking of Munson, as well as some others who have been quick to jump into the ring of fire. Good to ya.

I think we need more voices, not louder.

More opinions, not harder.

More debate, more, more, more..........

And Nick and I will be playing Bad Cop, Worse Cop.

Fear and Loathing in the Frontline Forum.

Cathedral
03-19-2006, 11:26 PM
Let the party begin!

Fuck, been back in the mod seat and hour and already I quoted Hagar...shit fire, save the matches.

See y'all later, I've got some Hail Roths to get out of the way.

Warham
03-20-2006, 07:27 AM
No more preaching? Shit! :D

Steve Savicki
03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Cath - good to see you back as moderator :cool: - doesn't matter where or whether left or right. You're just a mod (did you mod back in the April 2000 DLRarmy domain days?)

Loung & Nick - promoted from fan intro to here - a promotion indeed and to feel honored about. ;)

War - more than just a photochopper :D

Dr. Love- still royal purple? :p

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

some others who have been quick to jump into the ring of fire.

Yes..."The Ring of Fire"...that's what the ladies have been known to refer to my greatest...ahem...asset as.

More opinions, not harder.

Harder is good, too...

More debate, more, more, more..........

Lounge, you scamp! Yeah, baby!!! YEAH!!!

And Nick and I will be playing Bad Cop, Worse Cop.

I'll say!!! Get out those handcuffs big boy!!! Meow!!!

Guitar Shark
03-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Funny how this forum has evolved over the years. Originally it was designed to discuss 9/11 and its aftermath, but now we have a much broader political discussion. It's all good.

We should mod EAT MY ASSHOLE. How cool would that be? "Forum moderated by EAT MY ASSHOLE."

Nickdfresh
03-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Your avatar keeps on getting more disturbing...

Guitar Shark
03-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Your avatar keeps on getting more disturbing...

A few of the old-timers from the Pleasure Dome will get the joke I hope ;)

diamondD
03-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Is that Bob Saget?

Guitar Shark
03-21-2006, 05:20 PM
The one and only...

Nickdfresh
03-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Well, I know Doc had a SAGAT avatar for a while, perhaps you'll enlighten us that didn't' post at the Pleasure Dump...

diamondD
03-23-2006, 01:43 PM
GS kinda looks like what would happen if Bob Saget and Jeff Hornacek were allowed to breed. ;)

FORD
03-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
GS kinda looks like what would happen if Bob Saget and Jeff Hornacek were allowed to breed. ;)

Frightening, but true!

Nickdfresh
03-24-2006, 01:49 PM
http://www.olsen-twins-news.com/newsimages/july2005/news.h5.jpg
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/turnersports/nba/news/2000/04/25/turnersports_hornacek/t1_hornacek_all_01.jpg

Good lord!

ct2kc1111
03-26-2006, 02:58 PM
As a new voice, here, well stated and agreed. I love good strong debate but the personal insult crud has got to go. Argue your point, back it with real fact and put on your armor and await incoming fire. As John Kerry said so well, copying his Commander-in-Chief, George W. Bush, "BRING- IT- ON!"

Warham
03-27-2006, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by ct2kc1111
As a new voice, here, well stated and agreed. I love good strong debate but the personal insult crud has got to go. Argue your point, back it with real fact and put on your armor and await incoming fire. As John Kerry said so well, copying his Commander-in-Chief, George W. Bush, "BRING- IT- ON!"

Even though I'm guilty of it, I'm actually in agreement with that that the personal attacks shouldn't be used when your point has bombed.

Cathedral
03-27-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm not going to last in this forum, period.
There is far too much head butting going on and i'm not going to take anyone's shit without firing back.

I know my weaknesses, and i am one stubborn son of a bitch.

Do what you must with me, i'm just being honest and i know where all of this will end up.

All Aboard!
The S.S. Clusterfuck is now leaving the dock.......

POJO_Risin
03-27-2006, 10:13 AM
Cat...I've not gotten any bitching...so what's the problem...

Nickdfresh
03-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

All Aboard!
The S.S. Clusterfuck is now leaving the dock.......

Things are running fine here. "Smooth sailing" makes for boring fish tails...

ODShowtime
03-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ct2kc1111
the personal insult crud has got to go.

No it doesn't, that's the best part. If you're gonna run your mouth and you're ill-informed, than get ready to get FLAMED!!
http://www.mccallie.org/CLatham/Importeddocuments/Miller_Updike/mushroom%20cloud.gif

Warham
03-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
No it doesn't, that's the best part. If you're gonna run your mouth and you're ill-informed, than get ready to get FLAMED!!
http://www.mccallie.org/CLatham/Importeddocuments/Miller_Updike/mushroom%20cloud.gif

Alright, cockbreath.

:D

Seshmeister
03-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Cat...I've not gotten any bitching...so what's the problem...

How's your memory Mr P?

He posted something like this at diamonddavidleeroth.com couple of years back when he was a mod and you were a webmaster.

Next thing Cathedral had faked his own death and we had people running around going to his house, contacting the authorities and whatnot.

Have fun...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

POJO_Risin
03-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Call me callous Sesh...cuz I am...

If someone fakes their own death...

GOOD RIDDANCE...

I obviously remember it...and care about it as much now...as I did then...

So Cat...when you fake your own death this time...please PM to let me know...

and as always Sesh...

thank you for your support...;)

Cathedral
04-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
How's your memory Mr P?

He posted something like this at diamonddavidleeroth.com couple of years back when he was a mod and you were a webmaster.

Next thing Cathedral had faked his own death and we had people running around going to his house, contacting the authorities and whatnot.

Have fun...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

One thing you should have learned a long time ago is NOT to believe everything you see, hear or read.
If you want to pin all that soap opera shit on me, so be it...I say "consider the source".
It's funny how I can do all that shit when i don't even have a computer, but whatever, YOU and every other piece of shit that wants to believe i was behind it can keep throwing it around are free to do so, I could care less and have more important REAL life issues to deal with.

That said, take your place among the "GO FUCK YOURSELF" crowd and kiss my hairy ass.

And i mean that with NO due respect.....

Have a Shitty Day!

ELVIS
04-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Tell Sesh how you really feel...

Cathedral
04-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Tell Sesh how you really feel...

I think i did that, E... ;)